• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10611 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 82 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 17:45 GMT
#381
I should put in time, but seeing how people are reading me kinda just makes me not care.

I understand I am not putting in much effort, but I do not get where this expectation of me is coming from right now, and besides... also much more importantly... eh
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 17:47 GMT
#382
On November 26 2020 02:39 Tictock wrote:
Why are people not voting for Rayn?

As far as I can tell nobody really has Sus on him so it's weird to me that more ppl are not supporting him.

I kinda want to say I'd preffer mayor be between Rayn and Grack (as I also trust either to be pardoner), but thats a bit hard for me to say when Grack (as well as 90%) of the game want me dead.

Actually only 2 people have fully come out and said that, and I chose you out of the pool of people that various folks want dead.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 17:47 GMT
#383
On November 26 2020 02:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so why is FF not mafia, Hapa?


He could be.

Points for "mafia-FF" is that he is relatively inactive and that his only contribution is a relatively useless list post:

On November 26 2020 02:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ray jock vivax slam are my towns

The simple fact that many people want TT dead is troubling but TT only wants me dead so that's not much to help me change my mind on tt

I think jock is towny based on tone and effort but I am aware he's a capable scum player. This is me hedging my town read incase of future embarrassment

I honestly don't know at all what shockeyy has said or done but I'm going to continue scumleaning him for fun

My grack read was kneejerk based on the mayoral candidacy at the start. I have not revisited

I could probably make this post have a point or anything of substance but I'd rather not


Point against is well... he doesn't actually give a shit about how he is perceived (see last line of post). That tends to come from town.

All and all, I am still wrestling with his filter and cannot draw any concrete conclusions.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 17:52 GMT
#384
On November 26 2020 02:39 Tictock wrote:
Why are people not voting for Rayn?

Because mafia does not want me to be mayor and townies are apparently idiots.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 17:53 GMT
#385
I mean i didn't know i had to act like a circus clown for people to even know i want to be mayor. I thought just saying so and then playing mafia would do the trick.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 17:54 GMT
#386
The thread seems to be divided into two camps atm.

There's a Rayn camp where Rayn townreads Jock/Slam/Vivax/Slam/Me with lot of people in that group townreading or more or less trusting each other.

Then there's a Trfel camp with Trfel having Rayn as his primary suspect and Hapa/ShoCkeyy voting Trfel mainly I believe to try to get rid of me.

Obviously I'd rather we consolidate on anyone outside of Trfel for Mayor and hope that Rayn's grasp on the game so far is good. (I think it is)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 17:55 GMT
#387
On November 26 2020 02:45 Tictock wrote:
I should put in time, but seeing how people are reading me kinda just makes me not care.

I understand I am not putting in much effort, but I do not get where this expectation of me is coming from right now, and besides... also much more importantly... eh

I'm not locked in on any read of you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 17:59 GMT
#388
On November 26 2020 02:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still have no idea why FF thinks his reads are whatever he said. I really dont know why he thinks anything, and it looks like he doesnt know himself even..

FF's catchup post was pretty lame.

He says I'm mafia earlier and then doesn't even bother to read my posts. I think maybe he's trying to act aloof.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
November 25 2020 18:00 GMT
#389
The end is nigh! Vote count time!.

Alakaslam (2): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast
ShoCkeyy (0):
Jockmcplop (0):
Grackaroni (2): Grackaroni, Jockmcplop, Jockmcplop
Tictock (0):
Raynpelikoneet (2): Raynpelikoneet, Tictock
Fecalfeast (0): Fecalfeast
Vivax (0):
Hapahauli (0):
Trfel (3): Hapahauli, ShoCkeyy, Vivax

Not Voting: Trfel.

Currently Trfel is set to be elected mayor and Alakaslam will be pardoner.

Voting is mandatory.


Day 1 ends in , on Wednesday, Nov 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).
Guts? Determination? $5?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:04 GMT
#390
Ok well here is my case on why Rayn should be mayor.

1) I think he is most likely town
2) He generally has good reads (at least as good as anyone else in the game)
3) HE IS AN AMAZING PLAYER TO GIVE A BODYGUARD TO!

I think everyone is forgetting about #3 here...

And there is even bonus lols if I push for him to be mayor and he kills me.

This is clearly the way forward.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 18:04 GMT
#391
I AM GONNA BEN CARSON TO RAYN’S TRUMP

I am no longer running and support Rayn.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 18:05 GMT
#392
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ok
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 18:06 GMT
#393
I was so close and yet so far.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:09 GMT
#394
It is also really weird to me that Hapa is voting for Trfel and not supporting Rayn or scum reading him (maybe I missed that).
I can take that responsibility.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
November 25 2020 18:10 GMT
#395
Yeah rayn is a good choice.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2020 18:13 GMT
#396
On November 26 2020 02:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I still have no idea why FF thinks his reads are whatever he said. I really dont know why he thinks anything, and it looks like he doesnt know himself even..

Good observation
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 18:26 GMT
#397
If i am elected i would like to have people talk about their lynch preferences. I have stated mine, but i am willing to listen to what people collectively want to do. I am gonna be still at work at the deadline although thankfully i can use a computer here and not have much work to do.
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:37 GMT
#398
Honestly reading the more recent bit of Hapa's filter I can see him being mafia.

His vote for Trfel as mayor is a bit weird and weak, says he is the "logical" choice. Scumread on Grack due to him campaigning for mayor and "soft-pushing" Trfel. I have a hard time believing Hapa has this good of a townread on Trfel.

Also does not seem that he has sus on Rayn so I'm not clear why Hapa would prefer Trfel>Rayn
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:39 GMT
#399
On November 25 2020 00:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Re: Mayor - my mayoral preference would be Vivax or Rayn if I could confidently read them as town. I still desire to absolve myself of mayoral responsibility.

In general, we should be voting for someone who 1) is valuable to the town if alive, and 2) has a reasonable chance of getting shot on N1. Slam does not fit category 2, even if he looks super town. Even if Grack starts looking more town, he also does not fit category 2.

Of the players so far, I think Trfel fits both categories the best.

##Vote Trfel


....

What? So Hapa has just ridden this rather than develop better reads on either Vivax or Rayn?
I can take that responsibility.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 18:43 GMT
#400
Sorry, was napping.

I'm still confused as to why everyone is townreading Jockmcplop. I remember someone said it was because of a good point they raised against me, can someone remind me what point they are thinking of?

Voted for myself, probably time to do that.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23741
Calm 5957
Rain 2132
Bisu 1221
FanTaSy 838
Jaedong 454
Horang2 442
Rush 366
Soma 340
BeSt 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 228
Zeus 219
Mini 156
Light 119
Larva 110
Mong 90
Hyun 85
Barracks 84
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 67
ZerO 66
910 66
Free 48
ToSsGirL 36
Killer 35
Yoon 32
Sea.KH 30
NaDa 28
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 14
Terrorterran 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1435
olofmeister1077
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns56026
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh372
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.