• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9728 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 82 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:44 GMT
#401
Yolo scumteam

Vivax/Hapa
I can take that responsibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 18:48 GMT
#402
On November 26 2020 02:54 Grackaroni wrote:
The thread seems to be divided into two camps atm.

There's a Rayn camp where Rayn townreads Jock/Slam/Vivax/Slam/Me with lot of people in that group townreading or more or less trusting each other.

Then there's a Trfel camp with Trfel having Rayn as his primary suspect and Hapa/ShoCkeyy voting Trfel mainly I believe to try to get rid of me.

Obviously I'd rather we consolidate on anyone outside of Trfel for Mayor and hope that Rayn's grasp on the game so far is good. (I think it is)


I managed to sneak out a look from the rayn camp:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think I'm going to stick to Trfel, but you candidates should make up your mind quickly on who you wanna kill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 18:48 GMT
#403
To be clear, I do not trust Rayn enough for him to be Mayor.

His new playstyle has a plausible explanation. Don't get me wrong. But I have doubt, and I do not want any doubt about the town mayor. As for my doubt: I can understand how there is less "rage" in his game, and that is not an inherently mafia-oriented thing. But he is not pushing the game forward in the way I would expect him to as town. Rayn is hyper paranoid, stubborn, and a bit of a "steamroller" in his typical town games. His mafia games have some of those traits, but in my experience, they are more toned down.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:51 GMT
#404
Damn, I'm a summoner
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 18:56 GMT
#405
I also find it interesting that both those posts were focused on undermining Rayn rather than pushing Trfel.
I can take that responsibility.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 18:57 GMT
#406
Ask and ye shall receive.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:01 GMT
#407
FF why are you voting for me instead of Trfel and who do you want lynched atm?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:01 GMT
#408
I think (other than Jockmcplop, since no one seems to agree with me on that) my preferred lynch is probably Fecalfeast.

I like Tictock's push for raynpelikoneet to be mayor (I mean, I don't like it but it seems slightly town-motivated) because it shows that he is here, present, an cares about the game. He didn't really need to do anything, but he's making reads and is invested in them.

Fecalfeast's play has been obviously very disconnected, he doesn't even seem to care that there is a decent chance he could be lynched. To be honest I am not sure that he is mafia, but I have no misgivings about lynching him and I'm not sure that he will get easier to read over time. I know that he likes to hide in the background as mafia, and it feels like he is doing that this game.

And then there's Grackaroni. I don't like how he came up with so many reads so suddenly after being cautious with his reads earlier. Maybe he is mafia here after all.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:03 GMT
#409
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:04 GMT
#410
Ticktock, I somehow got the feeling you didn't really bother to think much about who's scum.
Might be cause you post a yolo scum team that is really off from what's more likely, and vote a mayor who's campaigning to maybe lynch you and maybe lynch FF who's also voting for him.

Are you and FF pretending to be kamikaze town ? Don't really see the motivation for either of you to do that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:05 GMT
#411
On November 26 2020 04:01 Trfel wrote:
I think (other than Jockmcplop, since no one seems to agree with me on that) my preferred lynch is probably Fecalfeast.

I thought you were already going back on that, i mean you literally said so.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:05 GMT
#412
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:05 GMT
#413
This game made me realize how much I hate mayor voting.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:05 GMT
#414
On November 26 2020 04:01 Trfel wrote:
because it shows that he is here, present, an cares about the game.


Yeah one hour from EoD and at risk of getting lynched.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:06 GMT
#415
On November 26 2020 04:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:01 Trfel wrote:
I think (other than Jockmcplop, since no one seems to agree with me on that) my preferred lynch is probably Fecalfeast.

I thought you were already going back on that, i mean you literally said so.
Which part, the Jockmcplop or the Fecalfeast part?

I never went back on my Jockmcplop read. Yes, I changed my mind just now to prefer lynching Grackaroni to Fecalfeast.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:06 GMT
#416
I meant on Jock. Here you say this.
On November 26 2020 00:34 Trfel wrote:

Regardless, I think the lynch should be between (in no particular order) Jockmcplop, ShoCkeyy, Fecalfeast, Tictock, and Grackaroni. I'll try and focus on these people. Maybe less inclined to kill Jockmcplop? As his answer earlier is what I was hoping to hear, and I'm interested to see what he does with more time to play.

This means he is NOT your preferred lynch target no?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:07 GMT
#417
On November 26 2020 04:05 Hapahauli wrote:
This game made me realize how much I hate mayor voting.
Just wait until tomorrow, where we have majority voting...
On November 26 2020 04:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:01 Trfel wrote:
because it shows that he is here, present, an cares about the game.


Yeah one hour from EoD and at risk of getting lynched.
Fair enough. Bleh.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:08 GMT
#418
On November 26 2020 04:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I meant on Jock. Here you say this.
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 00:34 Trfel wrote:

Regardless, I think the lynch should be between (in no particular order) Jockmcplop, ShoCkeyy, Fecalfeast, Tictock, and Grackaroni. I'll try and focus on these people. Maybe less inclined to kill Jockmcplop? As his answer earlier is what I was hoping to hear, and I'm interested to see what he does with more time to play.

This means he is NOT your preferred lynch target no?
Frankly I don't know where I stand on Jockmcplop. When I was excluding him a few posts ago, I didn't mean that he was my #1 lynch target, I simply meant that I was excluding him from my thinking surrounding that process.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:09 GMT
#419
On November 26 2020 04:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I meant on Jock. Here you say this.
On November 26 2020 00:34 Trfel wrote:

Regardless, I think the lynch should be between (in no particular order) Jockmcplop, ShoCkeyy, Fecalfeast, Tictock, and Grackaroni. I'll try and focus on these people. Maybe less inclined to kill Jockmcplop? As his answer earlier is what I was hoping to hear, and I'm interested to see what he does with more time to play.

This means he is NOT your preferred lynch target no?
Frankly I don't know where I stand on Jockmcplop. When I was excluding him a few posts ago, I didn't mean that he was my #1 lynch target, I simply meant that I was excluding him from my thinking surrounding that process.
EBWOP: I still scumread Jockmcplop. I don't know where exactly he ranks on my order of who to lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:10 GMT
#420
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 257
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 94
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2178
hiko1741
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Liquid`VortiX196
Livibee196
Hui .176
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King64
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
Other Games
• Shiphtur390
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h
Replay Cast
7h 45m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.