• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9185 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 82 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:45 GMT
#441
Humm, Trfel might be lock town for how this has gone down and my brief skim of his filter.

Need to reread a couple things later though.
I can take that responsibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:45 GMT
#442
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:45 GMT
#443
Its not me but if both the mayors are killing me not much to do lol
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#444
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#445
I did try this game though!

Grack mayor for life
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#446
On November 26 2020 04:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Its not me but if both the mayors are killing me not much to do lol


You are scummier than Shockeyy, FF and TT according to some.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#447
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#448
no thats fine
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:47 GMT
#449
Yea I dont think he is mafia
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:48 GMT
#450
Sorry Grack
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:49 GMT
#451
Resub FF/Sho?
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:49 GMT
#452
On November 26 2020 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
okay i am gonna do grack, let's hope i am wrong and you are right. seems like everyone active aside from me here thinks he is mafia.

What? I don’t. I did not suspect grack.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:50 GMT
#453
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:51 GMT
#454
On November 26 2020 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.

U wot m8 kill grack before TT!

I mean, Hapa argument holds water but really I don’t see the whole town clamoring for anyone. Lynch who you want. I would have TT but it’s up to you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:52 GMT
#455
Wow I sound like the opposite of what I meant

Why are you lynching grack before TT?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:53 GMT
#456
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:53 GMT
#457
RIP colander squidman?
Can't wait to spend the rest of the game chasing dudes who barely make themselves readable :|
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:53 GMT
#458
I see what you said but that sounds like why Hapa is doing it not why YOU are doing it. Is grack even suspicious or did you pick up my platform?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:54 GMT
#459
On November 26 2020 04:51 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sorry if you are town but everyone who actually care to say something here seem to think youre mafia and i value hapa's opinion, and i dont really think he is mafia here.

U wot m8 kill grack before TT!

I mean, Hapa argument holds water but really I don’t see the whole town clamoring for anyone. Lynch who you want. I would have TT but it’s up to you.


Do you really think I am mafia after the last game?
I can take that responsibility.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
November 25 2020 19:55 GMT
#460
On November 26 2020 04:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:50 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:47 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:14 Trfel wrote:
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?


+ Show Spoiler +
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.



"He ran for mayor and then stopped caring" is a bad metric. And feels lazy by Hapa.
I don't think that was Hapahauli's reasoning? Or mine for that matter.


Yea ok it was about him running without targets. Regardless, the point stands. I think he just posted his candidacy to post his story, not because he actually wanted to be mayor. And Hapa instantly imposes the point of view that he really wanted to run for mayor.
How about Grackaroni just not having reads this game? Until three hours ago, anyway. Mayoral campaign aside.

He's been here and he hasn't been really contributing much, especially before three hours ago.


Oh but Shockeyy and TT did? TT's comeback content can best be described as rushed.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 86
Nina 83
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo308
ToD211
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 33m
Replay Cast
2h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.