• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10621 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 82 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:13 GMT
#421
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.

I dont see it that way at all. As FF it's literally the best play for mafia to vote for me for mayor because some dumbass will always go "ohh why is he doing that when i want to kill him". As town you never want to vote for the person who wants to kill you because that ends up 100% in town lynch. Trfel had at the time 4-5 options for his lynch, i had only two and i openly stated i prefer FF over TT.

Same goes to TT, but with less "merit".
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:14 GMT
#422
On November 26 2020 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Trfel I don't really want a Grack lynch. Can we arrange that or do I vote another mayor?

Not because he's supertown or anything but I think he's enjoyable to play with.

Lynching Shockeyy would also help, because I have a hunch that I'm going to think he's mafia at some point anyway based on past experiences. And now I can't tell what he is. Why allow a pokerface in town?
Yes, I agree that Grackaroni is enjoyable to play with, and in that sense I'd like to keep him around longer, but I do think he has an okay chance of being mafia here.

I can take another look at ShoCkeyy, I do think he could be mafia, I guess I would prefer to have reasons why he is mafia before lynching him though. I don't really like lynching people if I can't say why they are mafia.

I'm not certain about voting for Grackaroni, we can talk about it, though I don't mind if you want to vote for someone else for mayor either. If you and Hapahauli could agree on someone that would help too.

Can I ask what you don't like about the reasons Hapahauli brought up to suspect Grackaroni?
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:14 GMT
#423
Where do you stand Rayn?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:20 GMT
#424
FF. Definitely not jock. I can put a collection of his dumb posts when i get home, it always happens when he is mafia and 9% of the time it happens D1, here it has not happened. I mean like he says something absolutely retarded. I dont want to lynch shockeyy for sure, i dont want to lynch grack but i can be wrong on him. I agree TT's posting looks better late D1. If you want to have grack lynched it's not my job to convince people. I already said i am not gonna be a dick and i will do what the town wants. I am not that sure of anyone being mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:20 GMT
#425
ebwop: 90% , not 9%
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:21 GMT
#426
I mean, are you absolutely certain that what you said about Grack makes him mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:22 GMT
#427
On November 26 2020 04:04 Vivax wrote:
Ticktock, I somehow got the feeling you didn't really bother to think much about who's scum.
Might be cause you post a yolo scum team that is really off from what's more likely, and vote a mayor who's campaigning to maybe lynch you and maybe lynch FF who's also voting for him.

Are you and FF pretending to be kamikaze town ? Don't really see the motivation for either of you to do that.


Ok, you keep posting that stream of thought.

I didn't actually pick your name out of a hat, I briefly went through your filter and noticed you mentioned Hapa a decent bit, talked to him, but never say you make a read on him.

Using my working theory about Hapa being mafia, this tracks super well for how scum buddies tend to act in thread. I didn't go back and double check, but I think you fall in the same range in Hapa's filter.

Bonus WIFOM: Hapa stated he prefers "Vivax or Rayn" to be mayor but don't remember him addressing you further.
So there. My totally Yolo, yet feels pretty good, scum case on Vivax/Hapa

Is this post intended to convince everyone? Not really no... It's for my own enjoyment if I turn out to be right.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:24 GMT
#428
On November 26 2020 04:05 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.
Yeah, I can get behind that. The main reason I would prefer lynching Fecalfeast to Grackaroni is that if Fecalfeast continues to play in this manner, I'm not sure he will be any easier to read in the future. I have higher hopes for Grackaroni to make his play more clear.

Outside of that though I guess Grackaroni seems to have a higher chance of flipping mafia.

I will submit Grackaroni as the lynch in case I end up being elected.


If you do get elected plz kill FF over Grack.

FF is unlikely to suddenly start playing more, Grack is probably readable after enough time
I can take that responsibility.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2020 19:24 GMT
#429
On November 26 2020 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
FF why are you voting for me instead of Trfel and who do you want lynched atm?

I think you're more town

Tt or shockey
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2020 19:25 GMT
#430
I'd like to think I'll pick it up but the logic for killing me makes sense.

I am town tho
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 25 2020 19:27 GMT
#431
Yes, I agree that Jock was much more "blatant" last scumgame I played with him.

Regarding Grack - I can't be sure especially in an "inactive" game like this. I'm really never sure about any D1 case, but I hope players realize that I have a pretty darn high D1 scum lynch rate. He is the strongest read that I have, and that is enough for me to want to lynch him on D1.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:27 GMT
#432
On November 26 2020 04:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
I think lynching into TT/FF is a bad idea based on recent posting. Neither of them really have that survivalist instinct that I'd associate with mafia in this position.

I once again would like Grack lynched.

I dont see it that way at all. As FF it's literally the best play for mafia to vote for me for mayor because some dumbass will always go "ohh why is he doing that when i want to kill him". As town you never want to vote for the person who wants to kill you because that ends up 100% in town lynch. Trfel had at the time 4-5 options for his lynch, i had only two and i openly stated i prefer FF over TT.

Same goes to TT, but with less "merit".


I don't honestly expect you to kill me as mayor if I'm being honest.

In the event you do I laugh and go back to WoW.

So this was a non-factor in me considering who to vote mayor. I just included it in my post for lulz
I can take that responsibility.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2020 19:31 GMT
#433
I just followed my preferred candidate to someone I think of as town


Is any mayoral candidate NOT likely going to kill me?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
November 25 2020 19:31 GMT
#434
Final Pre-Flip Votecount!

Alakaslam (0): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast
ShoCkeyy (0):
Jockmcplop (0):
Grackaroni (0): Grackaroni, Jockmcplop, Jockmcplop
Tictock (0):
Raynpelikoneet (6): Raynpelikoneet, Tictock, Alakaslam, Grackaroni, Jockmcplop, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (0): Fecalfeast
Vivax (0):
Hapahauli (0):
Trfel (4): Hapahauli, ShoCkeyy, Vivax, Trfel

Not Voting:

Currently Raynpelikoneet is set to be elected mayor and Trfel will be pardoner.



Day 1 ends in , on Wednesday, Nov 25 8:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).
Guts? Determination? $5?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2020 19:32 GMT
#435
On November 26 2020 04:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
I just followed my preferred candidate to someone I think of as town


Is any mayoral candidate NOT likely going to kill me?

I wasnt but I conceded
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:37 GMT
#436
Fecalfeast, if you are not killed, would you play more?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 25 2020 19:39 GMT
#437
Humm I'm actually gunna take back that "dont kill Grack" thing

His filter is pretty meh, and this post feels odd

On November 26 2020 02:54 Grackaroni wrote:
The thread seems to be divided into two camps atm.

There's a Rayn camp where Rayn townreads Jock/Slam/Vivax/Slam/Me with lot of people in that group townreading or more or less trusting each other.

Then there's a Trfel camp with Trfel having Rayn as his primary suspect and Hapa/ShoCkeyy voting Trfel mainly I believe to try to get rid of me.

Obviously I'd rather we consolidate on anyone outside of Trfel for Mayor and hope that Rayn's grasp on the game so far is good. (I think it is)

I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:42 GMT
#438
uhh shit..
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 25 2020 19:42 GMT
#439
On November 26 2020 04:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
I just followed my preferred candidate to someone I think of as town


Is any mayoral candidate NOT likely going to kill me?
I submitted Grackaroni currently. That said, I definitely do expect more from you in the future.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 25 2020 19:43 GMT
#440
okay i am gonna do grack, let's hope i am wrong and you are right. seems like everyone active aside from me here thinks he is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1130
x6flipin670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt577
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 24m
Replay Cast
6h 9m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.