• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:23
CEST 11:23
KST 18:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9753 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 80 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 22:59 GMT
#1241
On February 07 2014 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:44 Cephiro wrote:
On February 07 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
cephiro has been on voice chat all day by the way, has no investment in this game and all his reads = nothing


When I play voice, I play voice. -_- I've been there for 2 hours or so when I played games. Problem?


My problem is how you have contributed nothing and maintain that you are "changing your playstyle" when all i see is you doing nothing and if you are making a plan/trap then you haven't changed your playstyle at all so that would also be a waste of time.


And where I have claimed I am making a plan / trap? There are a few things one could try in a setup like this, but not really worth it, especially given the players around currently. I like how focused you are on my claim of changing my playstyle. I told why I am playing differently once, yet you keep going on about it like I would've been bringing it up all the time, which is absolutely not the case.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 23:03 GMT
#1242
On February 07 2014 07:59 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:44 Cephiro wrote:
On February 07 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
cephiro has been on voice chat all day by the way, has no investment in this game and all his reads = nothing


When I play voice, I play voice. -_- I've been there for 2 hours or so when I played games. Problem?


My problem is how you have contributed nothing and maintain that you are "changing your playstyle" when all i see is you doing nothing and if you are making a plan/trap then you haven't changed your playstyle at all so that would also be a waste of time.


And where I have claimed I am making a plan / trap? There are a few things one could try in a setup like this, but not really worth it, especially given the players around currently. I like how focused you are on my claim of changing my playstyle. I told why I am playing differently once, yet you keep going on about it like I would've been bringing it up all the time, which is absolutely not the case.

wtf nonsense are you spouting

you
have
no
reads

you
haven't
helped
us
lynch
scum


you
lurk
like
crazy




the only conclusion i can come to is that you don't care about the game OR are making a plan, if you aren't making a plan then you don't care about the game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 23:05 GMT
#1243
if you don't provide these things we can't come to real conclusions about your alignment so you will always be an outlier to all of us and that is a mistake to bring to end game
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:06 GMT
#1244
... Maybe you should read my last post on last page again, Sir NoReads.

Oh gee, I didn't vote for Artanis before you rushed things and managed to succeed. That's great. Does that make me scum? No.

If I didn't care about the game, I wouldn't
1) Originally have signed up for this game
2) Be posting right now
3) Answering your and other players questions
4) Sharing my thoughts

Do you have anything more useful to say?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 23:09 GMT
#1245
that's not a read that's saying "lsb is doing the wrong policy", why would scum be more likely to do that than town? What information do we gather if lsb is scum, what if he's town?




answering questions doesn't mean anything because anyone has a brain and can respond to QUESTIONS, you should be giving us questions and stuff for us to respond TO
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 23:14 GMT
#1246
like... we didn't even vote for artanis? we voted for promethelax and HE shot artanis
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:16 GMT
#1247
On February 07 2014 08:09 Holyflare wrote:
that's not a read that's saying "lsb is doing the wrong policy", why would scum be more likely to do that than town? What information do we gather if lsb is scum, what if he's town?




answering questions doesn't mean anything because anyone has a brain and can respond to QUESTIONS, you should be giving us questions and stuff for us to respond TO


I said my thoughts about why I think LSB is scummy to me. If that's not a read in your opinion, that's your problem. Who are you to classify what is a read and what is not? If there's a specific format your after, then say because I'm not gonna play guessing games.

Your last paragraph is obviously just just filler crap. How does the situation change vice versa then? Anyone answering my questions doesn't mean anything because anyone can have a brain and respond? Thus making asking questions from anyone pointless, is what you're saying.

Now, rather than try and convince others of my uselessness, how about you actually ask me if you've got something specific you want to know instead of blabbering how bad everything I say. If there isn't, do something more useful, I'm sure everyone got your point by now,
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2014 23:21 GMT
#1248
On February 07 2014 07:57 Cephiro wrote:
Yush Wave, just got that far in the thread. At the moment it would probably be Holy (pushing me for out-of-game reasons too, wut?), or LSB (lots of stuff that doesn't make enough sense).

Like what on earth are these "confirmed" townies he speaks of? All his possible endgame scenarios include one. That alone is scummy as hell, pointing out several possible endgame options yet leaving out the more likely ones. He also speaks of suiciding being counterproductive. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't always aim to lynch a townie.

??? What are you talking about?
I covered all possible scenarios that could occur starting tomorrow. What other end game scenarios could occur?


Lynch = No flip. Shot person = Flip.
Scum will never shoot their own buddy in this setup. Thus if the scum is lynched, we won't be able to know and just see town dying and go into possible panic due to misreading the situation as the worst possible scenario.

Why is scum getting lynched a bad thing? If we lynch you and you shoot Marv, you flip yourself as mafia. If you shoot someone who is on the possible scum list, we get rid of two borderline players. Either way a scum dies and that is good for the town.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:22 GMT
#1249
On February 07 2014 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
like... we didn't even vote for artanis? we voted for promethelax and HE shot artanis


I only claimed I didn't vote for artanis, although I can see how you drew the misconclusion from my statement.

This is what I mean by being tired of your nitpicking. Anyone with this famous brain can see the point of what I said, yet you consider the most important thing to draw a conclusion of my thoughts which I didn't even say. Sigh.

In case you didn't get it yet:

I was not on the "shoot artanis/lynch prome"-campaign. If it was up to me, I would've preferred someone else than Prome take a shot, but it's useless to go on about something that cannot be changed. Town managed to get a scum killed without me being involved in pushing said person for death. That's good. I wasn't contributing in it, that's bad. Not like all townies are always on every scum lynch. I was unsure about my reads, which is why I would've preferred more time. It wasn't needed for the rest of the town. Do you really want to say I'm scum based on that solely?

And since this is what you seem to want, I'll give it a go.

Who do you want to keep alive until lategame?

Who do you want to be lynched and why?

Who do you want to be shot and why?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 23:23 GMT
#1250
If someone asked me specific questions which led to me to believe you were asking questions to form opinions and make assumptions and reads on based on my responses and then they demonstrated that later on in the thread, then that is a towny mindset. If someone sits back and only responds to questions, they look a lot worse because they aren't showing their thought processes or looking like they want to solve the game (what you are doing).
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2014 23:25 GMT
#1251
I am deeply concerned about Cephiro trying to get a townie to offer themselves as a sacrifice to get me shot. I know that I am a townie, so this falls under my "worst case scenario of townie shooting townie" argument.

This is incredibly different from Marv/HF who are both asking people to lynch them so they can pull the trigger themselves. Unless they are bluffing (which applies more to HF than Marv) mafia should never offer themselves as a sacrifice.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:28 GMT
#1252
On February 07 2014 08:21 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 07:57 Cephiro wrote:
Yush Wave, just got that far in the thread. At the moment it would probably be Holy (pushing me for out-of-game reasons too, wut?), or LSB (lots of stuff that doesn't make enough sense).

Like what on earth are these "confirmed" townies he speaks of? All his possible endgame scenarios include one. That alone is scummy as hell, pointing out several possible endgame options yet leaving out the more likely ones. He also speaks of suiciding being counterproductive. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't always aim to lynch a townie.

??? What are you talking about?
I covered all possible scenarios that could occur starting tomorrow. What other end game scenarios could occur?

There is no such thing as confirmed town in this game for an alive player. Just because you think marv is town doesn't mean everyone else agrees, nor that he actually is. I'm making the assumption you're not talking about yourself as a confirmed townie from the perspective you put it, especially as others would not be able to know that.

Show nested quote +

Lynch = No flip. Shot person = Flip.
Scum will never shoot their own buddy in this setup. Thus if the scum is lynched, we won't be able to know and just see town dying and go into possible panic due to misreading the situation as the worst possible scenario.

Why is scum getting lynched a bad thing? If we lynch you and you shoot Marv, you flip yourself as mafia. If you shoot someone who is on the possible scum list, we get rid of two borderline players. Either way a scum dies and that is good for the town.


Because scum will never shoot scum. If you lynch scum that shoots a townie, you can't be sure if that player is actually scum, or if it's a townie taking revenge/trying to be a hero/whatever other possibilities there are.

Let's go with the assumption that you lynch me and I shoot marv. I know I'm town. Let's assume marv is town also. Just because I shoot him, even if most players consider him to be town, does not make me scum. I can see why you're trying to implicate that, but you have to understand that is not necessarily the case as townies have been known to go rogue and make their own decisions at times.

My point is, why would you leave it up to guessing when you can take the sure way out?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 23:29 GMT
#1253
On February 07 2014 08:28 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:21 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:57 Cephiro wrote:
Yush Wave, just got that far in the thread. At the moment it would probably be Holy (pushing me for out-of-game reasons too, wut?), or LSB (lots of stuff that doesn't make enough sense).

Like what on earth are these "confirmed" townies he speaks of? All his possible endgame scenarios include one. That alone is scummy as hell, pointing out several possible endgame options yet leaving out the more likely ones. He also speaks of suiciding being counterproductive. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't always aim to lynch a townie.

??? What are you talking about?
I covered all possible scenarios that could occur starting tomorrow. What other end game scenarios could occur?

There is no such thing as confirmed town in this game for an alive player. Just because you think marv is town doesn't mean everyone else agrees, nor that he actually is. I'm making the assumption you're not talking about yourself as a confirmed townie from the perspective you put it, especially as others would not be able to know that.


Lynch = No flip. Shot person = Flip.
Scum will never shoot their own buddy in this setup. Thus if the scum is lynched, we won't be able to know and just see town dying and go into possible panic due to misreading the situation as the worst possible scenario.

Why is scum getting lynched a bad thing? If we lynch you and you shoot Marv, you flip yourself as mafia. If you shoot someone who is on the possible scum list, we get rid of two borderline players. Either way a scum dies and that is good for the town.


Because scum will never shoot scum. If you lynch scum that shoots a townie, you can't be sure if that player is actually scum, or if it's a townie taking revenge/trying to be a hero/whatever other possibilities there are.

Let's go with the assumption that you lynch me and I shoot marv. I know I'm town. Let's assume marv is town also. Just because I shoot him, even if most players consider him to be town, does not make me scum. I can see why you're trying to implicate that, but you have to understand that is not necessarily the case as townies have been known to go rogue and make their own decisions at times.

My point is, why would you leave it up to guessing when you can take the sure way out?

Quick question.
With 2 (or less but not really) scum remaining, why does the bolded matter?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:29 GMT
#1254
On February 07 2014 08:23 Holyflare wrote:
If someone asked me specific questions which led to me to believe you were asking questions to form opinions and make assumptions and reads on based on my responses and then they demonstrated that later on in the thread, then that is a towny mindset. If someone sits back and only responds to questions, they look a lot worse because they aren't showing their thought processes or looking like they want to solve the game (what you are doing).


Except that I am constantly posting my thought processes when around.

Do you think I'm here to talk just for fun? I explained more than enough times why I'm not pushing someone against the wall and threatening them with a knife. If you still don't get that, then too bad, I'm not going to bother explaining it any further.

For someone that was so eager to get me asking, I find it amusing how you are dodging my questions.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 23:33 GMT
#1255
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:36 GMT
#1256
On February 07 2014 08:25 LSB wrote:
I am deeply concerned about Cephiro trying to get a townie to offer themselves as a sacrifice to get me shot. I know that I am a townie, so this falls under my "worst case scenario of townie shooting townie" argument.

This is incredibly different from Marv/HF who are both asking people to lynch them so they can pull the trigger themselves. Unless they are bluffing (which applies more to HF than Marv) mafia should never offer themselves as a sacrifice.


1) I have merely pointed out my suspicions on you and referred to you as my preferred lynch target since I was asked of that specific question.

2) If you are scum, there is no reason for scum to shoot you. I am not in need of tempting another townie to get to shoot you, I am just fine doing it myself.

I figure it would be best to talk cooperatively among town who they want to keep around for lategame to ensure the best possibilities of winning. As you might have noticed, I am in no rush to make decisions about who to lynch or who to shoot this cycle, neither was I during last cycle.

This is also a reason why I'm sad that Prome was the one to take the shot, since I would have preferred him to stay alive later in the game, and had an more unsure read take the shot.

@Wave: It's suboptimal play. Why guess if we can have facts? Certainly it might not even become a deciding factor of any sorts, but why take the risk? Why not go for the guaranteed information?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 06 2014 23:37 GMT
#1257
On February 07 2014 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
Who do you want to keep alive until lategame?

Who do you want to be lynched and why?

Who do you want to be shot and why?


Argument Level: Holyflare

I know you're on voice/teamspeak, and I know you've read my posts to see that I asked this of you. This is what you wanted, why are you not responding to my questions?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2014 23:38 GMT
#1258
On February 07 2014 08:28 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:21 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 07:57 Cephiro wrote:
Yush Wave, just got that far in the thread. At the moment it would probably be Holy (pushing me for out-of-game reasons too, wut?), or LSB (lots of stuff that doesn't make enough sense).

Like what on earth are these "confirmed" townies he speaks of? All his possible endgame scenarios include one. That alone is scummy as hell, pointing out several possible endgame options yet leaving out the more likely ones. He also speaks of suiciding being counterproductive. In my opinion there is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't always aim to lynch a townie.

??? What are you talking about?
I covered all possible scenarios that could occur starting tomorrow. What other end game scenarios could occur?

There is no such thing as confirmed town in this game for an alive player. Just because you think marv is town doesn't mean everyone else agrees, nor that he actually is. I'm making the assumption you're not talking about yourself as a confirmed townie from the perspective you put it, especially as others would not be able to know that.


Lynch = No flip. Shot person = Flip.
Scum will never shoot their own buddy in this setup. Thus if the scum is lynched, we won't be able to know and just see town dying and go into possible panic due to misreading the situation as the worst possible scenario.

Why is scum getting lynched a bad thing? If we lynch you and you shoot Marv, you flip yourself as mafia. If you shoot someone who is on the possible scum list, we get rid of two borderline players. Either way a scum dies and that is good for the town.


Because scum will never shoot scum. If you lynch scum that shoots a townie, you can't be sure if that player is actually scum, or if it's a townie taking revenge/trying to be a hero/whatever other possibilities there are.

Let's go with the assumption that you lynch me and I shoot marv. I know I'm town. Let's assume marv is town also. Just because I shoot him, even if most players consider him to be town, does not make me scum. I can see why you're trying to implicate that, but you have to understand that is not necessarily the case as townies have been known to go rogue and make their own decisions at times.

My point is, why would you leave it up to guessing when you can take the sure way out?


Unfortunately I am finding it harder and harder to believe you are thinking about the setup from a townie perspective.

Town objective- Kill three mafia
Mafia objective- Have a townie lynch another townie two times.

As a townie, all I care about is if a mafia is dead or not. Whether or not the mafia is flipped doesn't really matter to me. Artanis flipped red but really, who cares? He was probably the most obvious day 1 bus target you can get. Connections are not alignment indicative.

By lynching scummy players I have multiple chances to hit a scum in a cycle. I can either get them killed at the lynch, or if I am wrong, the player may be able to redeem himself by shooting a scum. If I lynch a scum, then we have accomplished what we need to do.

If I am 'sure' that someone is scum I should lynch him, because even if I am wrong, we still have a chance that a scum will die. If I lynched a townie and he hits my target and flips green, well I just killed two townies




As a mafia I try to orchestrate a situation in which we can have a townie lynch another townie.

And this is exactly what you are doing. You are trying to get a townie to offer themselves as a sacrifice to kill me (which I know is a townie)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 23:39 GMT
#1259
Is a thought process a town only trend?

And since this is what you seem to want, I'll give it a go.

Who do you want to keep alive until lategame?

Who do you want to be lynched and why?

Who do you want to be shot and why?


this is not what i meant, you don't really get thoughts from these questions -.-


I want DP and me alive at end game at least. I am pretty confident dp is town.

I do not know about lynches or shots yet. I have people I think are scummy (lsb to an extent based on what i've said although i liked iamp at the start and i liked lsb's scenario thing (that he wanted him and marv at the end so will probably unvote him soon), you most definitely and wave although will need to read these people some more to get firm grasps on things, not read marv so much but his response to the shitting up the thread thing i liked and that was my only qualm with him at that point)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 23:41 GMT
#1260
On February 07 2014 08:36 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:25 LSB wrote:
I am deeply concerned about Cephiro trying to get a townie to offer themselves as a sacrifice to get me shot. I know that I am a townie, so this falls under my "worst case scenario of townie shooting townie" argument.

This is incredibly different from Marv/HF who are both asking people to lynch them so they can pull the trigger themselves. Unless they are bluffing (which applies more to HF than Marv) mafia should never offer themselves as a sacrifice.


1) I have merely pointed out my suspicions on you and referred to you as my preferred lynch target since I was asked of that specific question.

2) If you are scum, there is no reason for scum to shoot you. I am not in need of tempting another townie to get to shoot you, I am just fine doing it myself.

I figure it would be best to talk cooperatively among town who they want to keep around for lategame to ensure the best possibilities of winning. As you might have noticed, I am in no rush to make decisions about who to lynch or who to shoot this cycle, neither was I during last cycle.

This is also a reason why I'm sad that Prome was the one to take the shot, since I would have preferred him to stay alive later in the game, and had an more unsure read take the shot.

@Wave: It's suboptimal play. Why guess if we can have facts? Certainly it might not even become a deciding factor of any sorts, but why take the risk? Why not go for the guaranteed information?

Disagree.
We have direct control over a lynch, not who gets shot. The shooters can technically do whatever they want despite what they may say, and they may or may not mean they're scum. If we lynch two people who then shoot town, and then game doesn't end either way, then we know one of them was scum---the only thing that the 'guaranteed' information matters is for association cases, which I have very little faith in lately.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 37m
Patches Events
6h 37m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.