• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5542 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 80 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:14 GMT
#1281
now there's a good question Wave. I just thought of it as i pressed send on my last post too D:
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1282
On February 07 2014 09:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

you don't know rayn at all, do you?


Marv either YOU are wrong or YOU are scum. So please let me just play without trashing everything I say and only say things to me that are constructive.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1283
oh I can't wait to hear this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1284
DP, I'm allowed to criticise you. Get over it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1285
Mr Prome is mafia over there.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:15 GMT
#1286
On February 07 2014 09:08 Cephiro wrote:
@Wave: What do you currently think of the way LSB & Holyflare are currently pushing me / undermining my play / whatever you want to call it?

(I won't deny I haven't been the best contributer, but I don't see how the last few pages of discussion from me have not shown proper effort.)


They have shown proper effort, but I can honestly say I don't necessarily expect everyone to have the same townread on you that I do. If you'll remember I gave you a townread well before any of this began as well, so I'm either wrong or I'm right pre-'large effort.'

I can say I wouldn't lynch you today, and I probably wouldn't want you shot, but I can totally see why other people might think you're scummy. It comes with the lurk Ceph.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:16 GMT
#1287
On February 07 2014 09:14 marvellosity wrote:
DP, your main scumread is offering himself up to be lynched after a mafia died yesterday

please vote for him toute de suite


No i'm not rushing the day. AS much as I would love to lynch you right now there is productive discussion going on that should not be interrupted with your bullshit.

I will vote when I am ready or when the town ceases to be productive, just like with promethelax.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:17 GMT
#1288
Please answer Wave's question.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:17 GMT
#1289
On February 07 2014 09:12 DarthPunk wrote:
ew this cephiro push the last few pages is weird.

Wave you said cephiro was townie based on 'feels' has your read on ceph changed now that you agree with what LSB is sayinG?

No I think Ceph is more likely town. I think Rayn actually has a higher chance to flip scum out of the three of them. Maybe LSB/Rayn equally likely? Not sure. Just because I agree with LSB's ideas doesn't mean I like how he basically did fuck all right up to the point where I realized he was still in the game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:18 GMT
#1290
iamp was super townie, very little chance LSB is mafia. LSB isn't really pushing scummy things either, he's just being weird.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:18 GMT
#1291
On February 07 2014 09:14 marvellosity wrote:
DP, your main scumread is offering himself up to be lynched after a mafia died yesterday

please vote for him toute de suite

Can you please stop this?
It really doesn't help.
Here;s a thought: instead of lynching (likely) town, let's lynch (likely) scum!

I'll even throw in some thoughts as to where my HF feels come from!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:19 GMT
#1292
It does help, I will die and shoot mafia and there's only one left.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:19 GMT
#1293
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:19 GMT
#1294
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:20 GMT
#1295
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:20 GMT
#1296
On February 07 2014 09:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:12 DarthPunk wrote:
ew this cephiro push the last few pages is weird.

Wave you said cephiro was townie based on 'feels' has your read on ceph changed now that you agree with what LSB is sayinG?

No I think Ceph is more likely town. I think Rayn actually has a higher chance to flip scum out of the three of them. Maybe LSB/Rayn equally likely? Not sure. Just because I agree with LSB's ideas doesn't mean I like how he basically did fuck all right up to the point where I realized he was still in the game.

I actually find all this pretty dodgy.

*muses*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:20 GMT
#1297
On February 07 2014 09:18 marvellosity wrote:
iamp was super townie, very little chance LSB is mafia. LSB isn't really pushing scummy things either, he's just being weird.

LSB was 'weird' in PYP: LoL as well and this is certainly consistent with that, though I have 'heard' that LSB is all about plans and weird shit all game as either alignment. And he doesn't let up either.

As far as iamp goes, I had townfeels from him but I was nowhere even close to as sure as you were. And I like LSB's thread presence less.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:20 GMT
#1298
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB


what?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:20 GMT
#1299
On February 07 2014 09:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.

you didn't answer the question, DarthPunk.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:21 GMT
#1300
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0275
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt435
Other Games
• Shiphtur500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 11m
Patches Events
10h 11m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.