• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 80 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:30 GMT
#1321
Marv if we lynch HF today and we tell him to shoot anyone but Rayn, who is it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:30 GMT
#1322
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv if we lynch HF today and we tell him to shoot anyone but Rayn, who is it?

Actually same question to everyone else in thread, especially those who haven't voted yet.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:30 GMT
#1323
Omg if marv is actually town I want to kill myself. This is the worst town play I have ever seen.

No one is lynching you yet because the day is only 12 hours long marv. Lynching fast is in direct opposition to town policy and is a good way of getting lynched as scum.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:32 GMT
#1324
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv if we lynch HF today and we tell him to shoot anyone but Rayn, who is it?

Actually same question to everyone else in thread, especially those who haven't voted yet.


You. probably.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:32 GMT
#1325
On February 07 2014 09:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Omg if marv is actually town I want to kill myself. This is the worst town play I have ever seen.

No one is lynching you yet because the day is only 12 hours long marv. Lynching fast is in direct opposition to town policy and is a good way of getting lynched as scum.

Except I would think if scum had a chance to lynch 2 townies they would take it. Slowplay there makes zero sense, especially considering then they give a chance for the day to progress elsewhere (as it is right now).

I really don't know where I am on Rayn right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:32 GMT
#1326
It's all so simple.

rayn's opening post regarding holyflare was terrible. he said he was suspicious and less suspicious for no reason. there was literally no reaso to post that.
rayn's critique of my post to DarthPunk was terrible because it didn't need to be aimed at Holyflare for making one joke post.
rayn should have read me as town at the start, but instead he read me as "wtf". Ok, you all don't have to believe me, but then rayn said that I couldn't be mafia, because I was making too much of a spectacle of myself. I continue making a spectacle of myself, and rayn slowly decides I am mafia. Go read ## where his read on me takes an identical evolution.
rayn has no thread presence.
rayn has no original ideas.
rayn apparently found Promethelax unnaturally scummy even though Promethelax wasn't. He's pushing the idea that I was suspicious for thinking Prome was town? No.
rayn "jokingly" asks if DP was mafia.
Artanis critiques my case on rayn in a really terrible way.
Promethelax, confirmed town (probably :p) had rayn as one of his strongest scumreads.
rayn did not reevaluate my alignment at all in the light of Promethelax shooting scum and calling me confirmed town.
rayn is absent.

rayn is mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 00:32 GMT
#1327
I'm fairly sure my answer is obvious but at the moment Holy lynch and LSB shot is my ideal scenario.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:33 GMT
#1328
On February 07 2014 09:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv if we lynch HF today and we tell him to shoot anyone but Rayn, who is it?

Actually same question to everyone else in thread, especially those who haven't voted yet.


You. probably.

Well then in your case I'd have to ask, who do you want lynched? Because as far as I know you had HF as town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:33 GMT
#1329
What do I have to do to get people to lynch me? Claim mafia? Post pretty pictures of animals?

Marv you want Rayn dead right? I will shoot him. So lynch me
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:33 GMT
#1330
On February 07 2014 09:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Omg if marv is actually town I want to kill myself. This is the worst town play I have ever seen.

No one is lynching you yet because the day is only 12 hours long marv. Lynching fast is in direct opposition to town policy and is a good way of getting lynched as scum.

Yeah sorry for calling Promethelax the townie town while you called him scum

Also sorry for totally dissecting Artanis' post and consistently pushing him as confirmed mafia all day 1

Sorry for being so bad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:33 GMT
#1331
On February 07 2014 09:32 Cephiro wrote:
I'm fairly sure my answer is obvious but at the moment Holy lynch and LSB shot is my ideal scenario.

If you think LSB should die, then vote LSB.

[b]##unvote
##vote: LSB[/b
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:34 GMT
#1332
##unvote
##Vote: LSB
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:34 GMT
#1333
On February 07 2014 09:33 LSB wrote:
What do I have to do to get people to lynch me? Claim mafia? Post pretty pictures of animals?

Marv you want Rayn dead right? I will shoot him. So lynch me

Weren't you the other one claiming we shouldn't be lynching town today?
What gives?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:35 GMT
#1334
Best case in the thread up there btw ^

apart from my artanis one
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:36 GMT
#1335
On February 07 2014 09:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv if we lynch HF today and we tell him to shoot anyone but Rayn, who is it?

Actually same question to everyone else in thread, especially those who haven't voted yet.


You. probably.

Well then in your case I'd have to ask, who do you want lynched? Because as far as I know you had HF as town.

I'd like to know this also
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:36 GMT
#1336
Wave you keep alternately saying things I loathe and things I love. Stop it please.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:37 GMT
#1337
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 00:37 GMT
#1338
On February 07 2014 08:38 LSB wrote:
By lynching scummy players I have multiple chances to hit a scum in a cycle. I can either get them killed at the lynch, or if I am wrong, the player may be able to redeem himself by shooting a scum. If I lynch a scum, then we have accomplished what we need to do.


@marv: I have no interest in trying to end the cycle this early when there is much more to be gained.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:37 GMT
#1339
On February 07 2014 09:37 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 08:38 LSB wrote:
By lynching scummy players I have multiple chances to hit a scum in a cycle. I can either get them killed at the lynch, or if I am wrong, the player may be able to redeem himself by shooting a scum. If I lynch a scum, then we have accomplished what we need to do.


@marv: I have no interest in trying to end the cycle this early when there is much more to be gained.

What do you think will be gained?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:38 GMT
#1340
Why do you guys care about ending cycles early? Day 3 can be 2 fucking weeks long if you need the time.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox538
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam294
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
Other Games
gamesdonequick13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 6m
Patches Events
17h 6m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.