• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10120 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 80 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:38 GMT
#1341
I love you LSB
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 00:39 GMT
#1342
More information. I'm not saying we should make 1-week cycles because we can, but there is no point in trying to end this day here right now when there's currently a lot of interesting content to go by coming up.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:39 GMT
#1343
On February 07 2014 09:32 marvellosity wrote:
It's all so simple.

rayn's opening post regarding holyflare was terrible. he said he was suspicious and less suspicious for no reason. there was literally no reaso to post that.
rayn's critique of my post to DarthPunk was terrible because it didn't need to be aimed at Holyflare for making one joke post.
rayn should have read me as town at the start, but instead he read me as "wtf". Ok, you all don't have to believe me, but then rayn said that I couldn't be mafia, because I was making too much of a spectacle of myself. I continue making a spectacle of myself, and rayn slowly decides I am mafia. Go read ## where his read on me takes an identical evolution.
rayn has no thread presence.
rayn has no original ideas.
rayn apparently found Promethelax unnaturally scummy even though Promethelax wasn't. He's pushing the idea that I was suspicious for thinking Prome was town? No.
rayn "jokingly" asks if DP was mafia.
Artanis critiques my case on rayn in a really terrible way.
Promethelax, confirmed town (probably :p) had rayn as one of his strongest scumreads.
rayn did not reevaluate my alignment at all in the light of Promethelax shooting scum and calling me confirmed town.
rayn is absent.

rayn is mafia.


This is literally not a case. You are just repeating what happened in the thread and twisting it to suit your purposes.

I'm not so sure marv is town after all. Because he DID try and stay alive yesterday and used townie promethelax to try and get a shot without dying.

And he KNOWS that no-one will lynch him fast today because his scum buddy won't do it and town won't be dumb enough to do it after everyone has expressed a desire to lengthen the days.

All the while he is still campaigning for others to take his place as the lynch candidate and to shoot rayn for him which shows that he DOES in fact give a fuck if he dies.

Where as rayn is just lynching whoever he thinks is most likely to be mafia and genuinely does not give a fuck, having already had a good chance to be shot by prome, which is unfakeable.

SO yeah rayn confirmed town, marv not town.

All is right with the world.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:40 GMT
#1344
On February 07 2014 09:38 LSB wrote:
Why do you guys care about ending cycles early? Day 3 can be 2 fucking weeks long if you need the time.

Who said we're ending the cycle early?

@marv - Sorry buddeh, I'm much more idgaf this game in regards to what I spout into thread. Usually I try to curb the stupidity at least a little. If I'm right about HF I may hang on to this style for a while (even though it may not seem like it to anyone else that I figured him out).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:40 GMT
#1345
On February 07 2014 09:34 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: LSB


Look he doesn't actually want to die. All this martyring is fake as shit. LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:41 GMT
#1346
On February 07 2014 09:39 Cephiro wrote:
More information. I'm not saying we should make 1-week cycles because we can, but there is no point in trying to end this day here right now when there's currently a lot of interesting content to go by coming up.

What content do you find interesting? What information do you think we will get?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:42 GMT
#1347
On February 07 2014 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:34 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: LSB


Look he doesn't actually want to die. All this martyring is fake as shit. LOL.

i assume this isn't serious
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:42 GMT
#1348
On February 07 2014 09:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv if we lynch HF today and we tell him to shoot anyone but Rayn, who is it?


Marv answer this question.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:42 GMT
#1349
no, the question is pointless.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:42 GMT
#1350
On February 07 2014 09:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:32 marvellosity wrote:
It's all so simple.

rayn's opening post regarding holyflare was terrible. he said he was suspicious and less suspicious for no reason. there was literally no reaso to post that.
rayn's critique of my post to DarthPunk was terrible because it didn't need to be aimed at Holyflare for making one joke post.
rayn should have read me as town at the start, but instead he read me as "wtf". Ok, you all don't have to believe me, but then rayn said that I couldn't be mafia, because I was making too much of a spectacle of myself. I continue making a spectacle of myself, and rayn slowly decides I am mafia. Go read ## where his read on me takes an identical evolution.
rayn has no thread presence.
rayn has no original ideas.
rayn apparently found Promethelax unnaturally scummy even though Promethelax wasn't. He's pushing the idea that I was suspicious for thinking Prome was town? No.
rayn "jokingly" asks if DP was mafia.
Artanis critiques my case on rayn in a really terrible way.
Promethelax, confirmed town (probably :p) had rayn as one of his strongest scumreads.
rayn did not reevaluate my alignment at all in the light of Promethelax shooting scum and calling me confirmed town.
rayn is absent.

rayn is mafia.


This is literally not a case. You are just repeating what happened in the thread and twisting it to suit your purposes.

I'm not so sure marv is town after all. Because he DID try and stay alive yesterday and used townie promethelax to try and get a shot without dying.

And he KNOWS that no-one will lynch him fast today because his scum buddy won't do it and town won't be dumb enough to do it after everyone has expressed a desire to lengthen the days.

All the while he is still campaigning for others to take his place as the lynch candidate and to shoot rayn for him which shows that he DOES in fact give a fuck if he dies.

Where as rayn is just lynching whoever he thinks is most likely to be mafia and genuinely does not give a fuck, having already had a good chance to be shot by prome, which is unfakeable.

SO yeah rayn confirmed town, marv not town.

All is right with the world.


He did not have a good chance to shot by Prome, because Prome was town. If a towny was lynched D1, that shot was always going to Artanis, I promise you. If Rayn is lynching whoever he thinks to be mafia why does he feel the need to martyr?

It's like a retarded reverse arms race. Instead of people pushing lynches, everybody pushes themselves and tries to play chicken with the rest of the thread. I hate it.

DP can you answer my question? What happens in your ideal lynch/shot scenario today?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:43 GMT
#1351
On February 07 2014 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
no, the question is pointless.

Not pointless at all.
Answer it please, nobody else seems to have a problem with it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:43 GMT
#1352
it is pointless. i am not everyone else.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:44 GMT
#1353
DP literally doesn't have the balls to vote for me. It's hilarious.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:45 GMT
#1354
On February 07 2014 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:34 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: LSB


Look he doesn't actually want to die. All this martyring is fake as shit. LOL.

i assume this isn't serious


No, it's serious. You don;t actually want to die as evidenced by A.) lynching your town reads one by one trying to get them to shoot rayn without dying yourself which is scummy as fuck.

B.) unvoting yourself as soon as anyone else even mentioned they would shoot rayn for you.

You don't want to lynch rayn who you think is scum because you know he will shoot you and you will flip red. And once rayn is gone no-one in this town has the balls to go after you aside from me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:45 GMT
#1355
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:45 GMT
#1356
Because as far as I can see, I'm just stating what rayn did. I didn't even give anything any slants.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:46 GMT
#1357
On February 07 2014 09:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:34 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: LSB


Look he doesn't actually want to die. All this martyring is fake as shit. LOL.

i assume this isn't serious


No, it's serious. You don;t actually want to die as evidenced by A.) lynching your town reads one by one trying to get them to shoot rayn without dying yourself which is scummy as fuck.

B.) unvoting yourself as soon as anyone else even mentioned they would shoot rayn for you.

You don't want to lynch rayn who you think is scum because you know he will shoot you and you will flip red. And once rayn is gone no-one in this town has the balls to go after you aside from me.

Vote for me and I will move my vote back to me.

Pinky promise.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:46 GMT
#1358
On February 07 2014 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
DP literally doesn't have the balls to vote for me. It's hilarious.


I'm not ending the day 12 hours in just because you are goading me into it. But I do have the balls.

if you get to L - 1 tomorrow I will hammer you. That is a promise.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:46 GMT
#1359
I literally cannot wait for the postgame.

Unless DP is scum in which case I will be annoyed :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:47 GMT
#1360
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins412
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM41
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 20m
Patches Events
22h 20m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.