• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9345 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 80 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1381
LSB would you lynch me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:53 GMT
#1382
On February 07 2014 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually now I'm getting itchy because I'm sick of this Rayn v marv shit.
The problem with lynching one of them however is that various people are equally convinced one of the two is scum. If they're both town, there's going to be a lot of wrong confirmation bias going on and we won't really know it's wrong.

If we're going to lynch someone today it needs to be someone who the thread is convinced is universally scummy (ie like Artanis).
I posit: Holyflare.


Who is one of my top town reads. WTF? how is he 'universally scummy'

lol I just said that for effect.
You still haven't answered me though DP. Who do you want lynched?


Yes I did. I said if holyflare was lynched he should shoot you.

Marv ACTUALLY hasn't answered maybe you should get one out of him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:53 GMT
#1383
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv, the reason I ask you to answer my question is because this is one of those cases where you could be wrongfully tunneling and refusing to accept it because of ego. This is unacceptable. The question is different to different people depending on what their reads are at the time, but to you, it should be a way to allow you to consider a scenario in which you are wrong and what that means.

There is nothing pointless about it, and as a responsible town player, you should be willing to constantly re-evaluate.

I have constantly reevaluated.

rayn becomes scummier with each evaluation.

Sweet christ you are stubborn.
What happened to the days where we used to discuss shit unconditionally?
I miss those days.

LSB stop it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 00:53 GMT
#1384
@ LSB: Read my posts, douche. You know I am not interested in voting yet, as well as that I'd prefer you as the shot target, rather than the lynch target.

@ marv: You can hardly claim you were even close to getting lynched, even with -2 votes, with many players considering you obviously town as you say yourself, and some like me saying they are not interested in ending the cycle early on.

Being 2 votes away from IML under these circumstances was hardly commitment.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:53 GMT
#1385
On February 07 2014 09:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:50 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.

Quote the case. Show me what is incorrect.


It's not a case. And I can't be fucked arguing with you about it anymore to be honest, If I thought there was a chance at a rational discussion with you I would, but there is not so I won't.

I am going to talk about other things now. If you get to L -1 I will; hammer you.

So basically... you cannot show where I am wrong, even though I am reasonably asking you to.

GO DP YOU SO AWESOME GO DP
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:53 GMT
#1386
On February 07 2014 09:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually now I'm getting itchy because I'm sick of this Rayn v marv shit.
The problem with lynching one of them however is that various people are equally convinced one of the two is scum. If they're both town, there's going to be a lot of wrong confirmation bias going on and we won't really know it's wrong.

If we're going to lynch someone today it needs to be someone who the thread is convinced is universally scummy (ie like Artanis).
I posit: Holyflare.


Who is one of my top town reads. WTF? how is he 'universally scummy'

lol I just said that for effect.
You still haven't answered me though DP. Who do you want lynched?


Yes I did. I said if holyflare was lynched he should shoot you.

Marv ACTUALLY hasn't answered maybe you should get one out of him.

No who do you WANT lynched?
You answered IF HF was lynched, but you obviously don't want that, so who DO you want lynched?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:54 GMT
#1387
On February 07 2014 09:53 Cephiro wrote:
@ LSB: Read my posts, douche. You know I am not interested in voting yet, as well as that I'd prefer you as the shot target, rather than the lynch target.

@ marv: You can hardly claim you were even close to getting lynched, even with -2 votes, with many players considering you obviously town as you say yourself, and some like me saying they are not interested in ending the cycle early on.

Being 2 votes away from IML under these circumstances was hardly commitment.

cannot...believe...anyone...can...actually...believe...this...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:54 GMT
#1388
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 00:54 GMT
#1389
@marv: Please elaborate on what about my post is so scummy to you? (The earlier one you referred to.) Instead of just saying "wow, such scum"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:55 GMT
#1390
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:56 GMT
#1391
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:56 GMT
#1392
Sounds fishy as hell but at least we will force DP to do something

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:57 GMT
#1393
On February 07 2014 09:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:50 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.

Quote the case. Show me what is incorrect.


It's not a case. And I can't be fucked arguing with you about it anymore to be honest, If I thought there was a chance at a rational discussion with you I would, but there is not so I won't.

I am going to talk about other things now. If you get to L -1 I will; hammer you.

So basically... you cannot show where I am wrong, even though I am reasonably asking you to.

GO DP YOU SO AWESOME GO DP


Yeah ok. Back to avoiding marv at all costs.

Maybe we should just lynch him now after all so this game can progress somewhere without it turning to shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:57 GMT
#1394
do it DP! Do it!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:58 GMT
#1395
DP as much as I don't want this to happen, money where your mouth is, bro.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:58 GMT
#1396
Or you could answer my question.
Either way, my question gets answered.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:59 GMT
#1397
On February 07 2014 09:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
DP as much as I don't want this to happen, money where your mouth is, bro.


I said I didn't want to end the day early. But w/e.

He is scummkmmmmmm

##vote: Marvellosity.

It's hammer time
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:59 GMT
#1398
Oh god. If rayn is town this is gonna be hilarious.

##Shoot: raynpelikoneet
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 01:00 GMT
#1399
##Salute: Marvellosity
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 01:00 GMT
#1400
On February 07 2014 09:59 marvellosity wrote:
Oh god. If rayn is town this is gonna be hilarious.

##Shoot: raynpelikoneet

And this is what you should have been considering when I fucking asked you.
You may have just handed this fucking game to scum if he is.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 113
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3857
Bisu 1698
Soulkey 1349
EffOrt 995
Mini 626
Larva 399
ZerO 331
Horang2 294
actioN 222
ggaemo 164
[ Show more ]
hero 83
Mind 83
Dewaltoss 78
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
sorry 58
Sea.KH 58
Snow 48
Barracks 43
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5788
Dendi1173
XaKoH 376
420jenkins337
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3275
Fnx 658
pashabiceps636
x6flipin610
edward35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes407
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1517
hiko846
FrodaN524
XBOCT212
Livibee172
TKL 104
QueenE103
C9.Mang066
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV653
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade778
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 16m
Patches Events
23h 16m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.