• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 80 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
February 07 2014 01:13 GMT
#1421
Also, a warning to anyone who talked after the hammer. You guys should fucking know better.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 01:13 GMT
#1422
On February 07 2014 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv was right. He is going to be such a pain in the arse in the obs thread and postgame now. Holy shit.

I suck. GG.

So ignore him and play the fucking game instead of getting needlessly salty about everything.
Despite marv being right, I still am not a fan of how he played the game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 01:13 GMT
#1423
WoS would you commit suicide to kill HF?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:13 GMT
#1424
On February 07 2014 10:12 LSB wrote:
If you believe that I am town, all we need to do is follow this chain of events.

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP



err. no. I do not believe that said anything about your alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 01:14 GMT
#1425
Nice indeed. Feeling a bit useless being carried like this but there's still one to go so there is room for being redeemed!

I would still like to see a holy lynch into lsb shot.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 01:14 GMT
#1426
On February 07 2014 10:13 LSB wrote:
WoS would you commit suicide to kill HF?

Ehhhh.
I'd really rather not, but if it comes down to me being the most likely second candidate I will.
I just really don't like the martyring.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 01:14 GMT
#1427
God dammit
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:15 GMT
#1428
On February 07 2014 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF for final scum.
Mebbe even DP.
Actually it doesn't even matter now, becuase if we lynch town they just shoot the other and we win.

##vote: Holyflare


Explain that to me wave. Cause from where I am sitting you are trying to push lynches not on to only one townie but two.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:15 GMT
#1429
On February 07 2014 10:14 Cephiro wrote:
Nice indeed. Feeling a bit useless being carried like this but there's still one to go so there is room for being redeemed!

I would still like to see a holy lynch into lsb shot.


I would like holy to come play the game, TBH.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 01:17 GMT
#1430
On February 07 2014 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF for final scum.
Mebbe even DP.
Actually it doesn't even matter now, becuase if we lynch town they just shoot the other and we win.

##vote: Holyflare


Explain that to me wave. Cause from where I am sitting you are trying to push lynches not on to only one townie but two.

Yeah and from where you were sitting so was marv.
But anyway, because you were just fantastically wrong (which doesn't make you scum) it's making me re-evaluate everything you've done now.
Which I should probably do more closely.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 01:17 GMT
#1431
gg friends
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 01:17 GMT
#1432
Yeah I'm not going to quickvote as tempting as that could be. Might end up missing something crucial otherwise.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:17 GMT
#1433
On February 07 2014 10:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv was right. He is going to be such a pain in the arse in the obs thread and postgame now. Holy shit.

I suck. GG.

So ignore him and play the fucking game instead of getting needlessly salty about everything.
Despite marv being right, I still am not a fan of how he played the game.


No neither am I. Marv being town means he was actually just being a massive douche and not just scum shitting on the thread. Which is actually worse.

Sigh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
February 07 2014 01:19 GMT
#1434
Votecount

Holyflare (1) - WaveofShadow

Not Voting - Cephiro, LSB, Holyflare, DarthPunk



If any votes have been missed, please let us know!
With 5 players remaining, 3 votes are required to lynch.


DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:19 GMT
#1435
On February 07 2014 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF for final scum.
Mebbe even DP.
Actually it doesn't even matter now, becuase if we lynch town they just shoot the other and we win.

##vote: Holyflare


Explain that to me wave. Cause from where I am sitting you are trying to push lynches not on to only one townie but two.

Yeah and from where you were sitting so was marv.
But anyway, because you were just fantastically wrong (which doesn't make you scum) it's making me re-evaluate everything you've done now.
Which I should probably do more closely.



No that makes no sense.

You thought I was wrong before didn't you? And how does being massively wrong about one read 'rayn + Marv' mean anything about my alignment or about my other reads?

I basically had the right read, just backwards. cause I thought marv was the mafia out of the two. Turns out it was rayn.

'shrugs'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 01:20 GMT
#1436
Lets shit on dead people when there are not here and can't respond yay
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 01:20 GMT
#1437
I would like to know who people think is final scum right now, to see where we stand.
Three votes required for lynch.

Actually I'd like to hear who people's #1 AND #2 are to see if we can come to a consensus.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 01:21 GMT
#1438
On February 07 2014 10:20 LSB wrote:
Lets shit on dead people when there are not here and can't respond yay


It's not shitting on anyone. It's just stating what happened in the thread. Did you not read the thread LSB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 01:22 GMT
#1439
LSB's suicide assistance service

[image loading]


I am formally announcing the opening of LSB's suicide assistance center. If you have a problem with someone (who is not me) and would like to take the matter in your own hands, I will happily assist you in your endeavor. Simply vote for yourself and I will help you along your journey to a town victory.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 01:22 GMT
#1440
On February 07 2014 10:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF for final scum.
Mebbe even DP.
Actually it doesn't even matter now, becuase if we lynch town they just shoot the other and we win.

##vote: Holyflare


Explain that to me wave. Cause from where I am sitting you are trying to push lynches not on to only one townie but two.

Yeah and from where you were sitting so was marv.
But anyway, because you were just fantastically wrong (which doesn't make you scum) it's making me re-evaluate everything you've done now.
Which I should probably do more closely.



No that makes no sense.

You thought I was wrong before didn't you? And how does being massively wrong about one read 'rayn + Marv' mean anything about my alignment or about my other reads?

I basically had the right read, just backwards. cause I thought marv was the mafia out of the two. Turns out it was rayn.

'shrugs'

You're also massively wrong about me.
And you can't just 'shrug' that off. You pushed marv the entire game, agreed with everything a confirmed scum said in terms of cases pushed against him. You cannot put Rayn on the same level as marv at all.

Why does you protecting a confirmed scum NOT say anything about your alignment?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1092
WardiTV452
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15269
StarCastTV_EN424
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 20460
Bisu 5667
Jaedong 4906
EffOrt 1441
BeSt 859
ZerO 641
Horang2 457
Pusan 359
actioN 324
Zeus 266
[ Show more ]
Larva 183
Hyun 148
Mind 143
Barracks 125
ggaemo 97
Killer 57
scan(afreeca) 45
Sharp 43
ToSsGirL 41
Sea.KH 36
Snow 35
Bale 34
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 18
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1421
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM172
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King64
Livibee44
QueenE40
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 1m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.