• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8852 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 80 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
February 07 2014 02:10 GMT
#1461
filler
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:14 GMT
#1462
Wowwowowowowowowowowowowowowow.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 02:21 GMT
#1463
I have been following this plan since the end of Day 2. Just switch around the names of me and marv

On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP


We have arrived at an endgame situation and I will do my best to convince you that I am town.

1) The whole Day 2 Debacle. In the day 2 debacle I pushed you guys to lynch me so I could get Rayn. Imagine how stupid would that be if I was mafia. If I shot rayn, there would be 0 mafia members remaining, and thus I would lose. If I don't shoot rayn and instead I shot a townie, I would cast heavy suspicion on rayn and just commit suicide for no apparent reason.

But LSB, you ask, what if it was a bus and you were insane and risked being hammer just so you can appear townie? That is a huge risk just so I can bus my partner. Theoretically if DP was mafia it would make sense, but just from a simple headcount it would be impossible for both me and DP to be mafia.

2) Dead townies want you to believe I am confirmed town

On February 07 2014 09:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity

On February 07 2014 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.


On February 05 2014 13:21 Promethelax wrote:
Iamperfection: seemed really townie. He niggled in ways I liked during early game. I'm sad he replaced out since he was making sense and generally read as town.
Lsb: has clearly thought about the set up from a town perspective. This gels with both my past experience with town lsb (PYPLOL) and my read of imp as town.


Promethelax and Marvellosity have sacrificed themselves for the town to arrive at this conclusion. We need to make sure their deaths are not in vane.


If you are convinced that I am town what we need to do to win is have you vote yourself, and then shoot the other player.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:25 GMT
#1464
On February 07 2014 11:21 LSB wrote:
I have been following this plan since the end of Day 2. Just switch around the names of me and marv

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP


We have arrived at an endgame situation and I will do my best to convince you that I am town.

1) The whole Day 2 Debacle. In the day 2 debacle I pushed you guys to lynch me so I could get Rayn. Imagine how stupid would that be if I was mafia. If I shot rayn, there would be 0 mafia members remaining, and thus I would lose. If I don't shoot rayn and instead I shot a townie, I would cast heavy suspicion on rayn and just commit suicide for no apparent reason.

But LSB, you ask, what if it was a bus and you were insane and risked being hammer just so you can appear townie? That is a huge risk just so I can bus my partner. Theoretically if DP was mafia it would make sense, but just from a simple headcount it would be impossible for both me and DP to be mafia.

2) Dead townies want you to believe I am confirmed town

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:55 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.


Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 13:21 Promethelax wrote:
Iamperfection: seemed really townie. He niggled in ways I liked during early game. I'm sad he replaced out since he was making sense and generally read as town.
Lsb: has clearly thought about the set up from a town perspective. This gels with both my past experience with town lsb (PYPLOL) and my read of imp as town.


Promethelax and Marvellosity have sacrificed themselves for the town to arrive at this conclusion. We need to make sure their deaths are not in vane.


If you are convinced that I am town what we need to do to win is have you vote yourself, and then shoot the other player.


The only reason marv agreed with your plan was because you said you would shoot rayn. You didn't ACTUALLY shoot rayn, you quick hammered fucking holy flare for no reason and now the magical way to win the game is for you to 'not die'

You scum bro.

Cephiro is FARRRR more likely to be town than you are at this point.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 02:25 GMT
#1465
All I ask of you is to go over day 2 again and convince yourself that I am town
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 02:29 GMT
#1466
On February 07 2014 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:21 LSB wrote:
I have been following this plan since the end of Day 2. Just switch around the names of me and marv

On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP


We have arrived at an endgame situation and I will do my best to convince you that I am town.

1) The whole Day 2 Debacle. In the day 2 debacle I pushed you guys to lynch me so I could get Rayn. Imagine how stupid would that be if I was mafia. If I shot rayn, there would be 0 mafia members remaining, and thus I would lose. If I don't shoot rayn and instead I shot a townie, I would cast heavy suspicion on rayn and just commit suicide for no apparent reason.

But LSB, you ask, what if it was a bus and you were insane and risked being hammer just so you can appear townie? That is a huge risk just so I can bus my partner. Theoretically if DP was mafia it would make sense, but just from a simple headcount it would be impossible for both me and DP to be mafia.

2) Dead townies want you to believe I am confirmed town

On February 07 2014 09:55 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity

On February 07 2014 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.


On February 05 2014 13:21 Promethelax wrote:
Iamperfection: seemed really townie. He niggled in ways I liked during early game. I'm sad he replaced out since he was making sense and generally read as town.
Lsb: has clearly thought about the set up from a town perspective. This gels with both my past experience with town lsb (PYPLOL) and my read of imp as town.


Promethelax and Marvellosity have sacrificed themselves for the town to arrive at this conclusion. We need to make sure their deaths are not in vane.


If you are convinced that I am town what we need to do to win is have you vote yourself, and then shoot the other player.


The only reason marv agreed with your plan was because you said you would shoot rayn. You didn't ACTUALLY shoot rayn, you quick hammered fucking holy flare for no reason and now the magical way to win the game is for you to 'not die'

Let's step back and pretend I am mafia on day 2, and take a second to consider what happens if I lynch myself.

I can't shoot rayn, since he is mafia and then we would lose.

So I have to shoot someone else. Even though I promised I would shoot rayn. So essentially I am committing suicide to cast more suspicion on my scumbuddy, which is basically impossible.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:30 GMT
#1467
On February 07 2014 11:25 LSB wrote:
All I ask of you is to go over day 2 again and convince yourself that I am town


What? why would I do that. You need to convince me that you are town.

You are talking about how you would of shot rayn which are empty words. That does not make you town. That does not make you anything.

Anyway I want to know what cephiro thinks. If anyone puts down I vote I will be furious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:34 GMT
#1468
On February 07 2014 11:29 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:21 LSB wrote:
I have been following this plan since the end of Day 2. Just switch around the names of me and marv

On February 07 2014 09:37 LSB wrote:
All I ask is if rayn flips red follow this post.

On February 07 2014 09:27 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory


If Rayn is red, we can safely gamble that Marv is town.

Day 3
3 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A Townies says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots anyone else but marv. If the town his mafia, game over. If the town hits town we move onto

Day 4
1 Town
1 Marv
1 Mafia

A townie says "Lets follow LSB's plan" and votes himself. The townie then shoots the guy who isn't marv. If marv is mafia we pat him on the back and say GGWP


We have arrived at an endgame situation and I will do my best to convince you that I am town.

1) The whole Day 2 Debacle. In the day 2 debacle I pushed you guys to lynch me so I could get Rayn. Imagine how stupid would that be if I was mafia. If I shot rayn, there would be 0 mafia members remaining, and thus I would lose. If I don't shoot rayn and instead I shot a townie, I would cast heavy suspicion on rayn and just commit suicide for no apparent reason.

But LSB, you ask, what if it was a bus and you were insane and risked being hammer just so you can appear townie? That is a huge risk just so I can bus my partner. Theoretically if DP was mafia it would make sense, but just from a simple headcount it would be impossible for both me and DP to be mafia.

2) Dead townies want you to believe I am confirmed town

On February 07 2014 09:55 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:54 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
LSB would you lynch me?

I would if people are convinced that I am town if Rayn flips red. Thus LSB plan would work. The main reason why I don't want to lynch you is that I want to reach a situation where we have a confirmed townie at lylo

you will be confirmed town when rayn flips red. Because I will be confirmed town and I vouch for you 100%. let's do it.

##unvote
##vote: marvellosity

On February 07 2014 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
LSB is by far the towniest dude in the thread.


On February 05 2014 13:21 Promethelax wrote:
Iamperfection: seemed really townie. He niggled in ways I liked during early game. I'm sad he replaced out since he was making sense and generally read as town.
Lsb: has clearly thought about the set up from a town perspective. This gels with both my past experience with town lsb (PYPLOL) and my read of imp as town.


Promethelax and Marvellosity have sacrificed themselves for the town to arrive at this conclusion. We need to make sure their deaths are not in vane.


If you are convinced that I am town what we need to do to win is have you vote yourself, and then shoot the other player.


The only reason marv agreed with your plan was because you said you would shoot rayn. You didn't ACTUALLY shoot rayn, you quick hammered fucking holy flare for no reason and now the magical way to win the game is for you to 'not die'

Let's step back and pretend I am mafia on day 2, and take a second to consider what happens if I lynch myself.

I can't shoot rayn, since he is mafia and then we would lose.

So I have to shoot someone else. Even though I promised I would shoot rayn. So essentially I am committing suicide to cast more suspicion on my scumbuddy, which is basically impossible.


I don't think you would have been lynched. You weren't even close to getting lynched, and the reason you would even suggest it (without getting close to even doing it) is so you could quick hammer us into lylo like you just did and then make this exact argument.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 02:35 GMT
#1469
I had 3 votes, and it was 4 votes to be hammered. If anyone simply typed Vote LSB I would have died
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 02:37 GMT
#1470
##VOTE: LSB
#YOLOSWAG
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:39 GMT
#1471
On February 07 2014 11:37 LSB wrote:
##VOTE: LSB
#YOLOSWAG


##vote: LSB

no way you are town over cephiro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 02:39 GMT
#1472
##KILL: DarthPunk
##YOLOSWAG
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 07 2014 02:40 GMT
#1473
YES
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 07 2014 02:41 GMT
#1474
dp that was terrible wtf
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
February 07 2014 02:42 GMT
#1475
Votecount

LSB (2) - LSB, DarthPunk

Not Voting - Cephiro



If any votes have been missed, please let us know!
With 3 players remaining, 2 votes are required to lynch.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:42 GMT
#1476
I'm town. soooo..... GG ceph I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 07 2014 02:43 GMT
#1477
On February 07 2014 11:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:25 LSB wrote:
All I ask of you is to go over day 2 again and convince yourself that I am town


What? why would I do that. You need to convince me that you are town.

You are talking about how you would of shot rayn which are empty words. That does not make you town. That does not make you anything.

Anyway I want to know what cephiro thinks. If anyone puts down I vote I will be furious.



??????????????????????????
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:44 GMT
#1478
On February 07 2014 11:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 11:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 11:25 LSB wrote:
All I ask of you is to go over day 2 again and convince yourself that I am town


What? why would I do that. You need to convince me that you are town.

You are talking about how you would of shot rayn which are empty words. That does not make you town. That does not make you anything.

Anyway I want to know what cephiro thinks. If anyone puts down I vote I will be furious.



??????????????????????????


He put down a vote. Also you should not be posting until the mods have posted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
February 07 2014 02:44 GMT
#1479
On February 07 2014 11:39 LSB wrote:
##KILL: DarthPunk
##YOLOSWAG


LSB has shot DarthPunk. Endgame will follow shortly. I hope.

[image loading]
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 02:45 GMT
#1480
gg's I was scum. That game was painful and weird. Good job LSB.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 410
Horang2 320
Larva 269
EffOrt 247
Mind 65
Hyun 55
scan(afreeca) 47
sorry 45
Pusan 43
ggaemo 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
Bale 41
NotJumperer 38
Sharp 33
Sacsri 19
Shinee 19
Barracks 18
Yoon 15
Hm[arnc] 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
febbydoto103
League of Legends
JimRising 404
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1240
edward178
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7831
ceh9663
Happy450
crisheroes193
Sick172
dupreeh76
Pyrionflax7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 27m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.