• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8239 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 80 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:47 GMT
#1361
On February 07 2014 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
DP literally doesn't have the balls to vote for me. It's hilarious.


I'm not ending the day 12 hours in just because you are goading me into it. But I do have the balls.

if you get to L - 1 tomorrow I will hammer you. That is a promise.

I was actually tempted earlier in the day to vote marv just to see what would happen but I decided against it.
Seems as though that may have been a good idea.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:47 GMT
#1362
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:47 GMT
#1363
On February 07 2014 09:43 marvellosity wrote:
it is pointless. i am not everyone else.


He literally can't answer the question ROFL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:48 GMT
#1364
On February 07 2014 09:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
DP literally doesn't have the balls to vote for me. It's hilarious.


I'm not ending the day 12 hours in just because you are goading me into it. But I do have the balls.

if you get to L - 1 tomorrow I will hammer you. That is a promise.

I was actually tempted earlier in the day to vote marv just to see what would happen but I decided against it.
Seems as though that may have been a good idea.

then why won't you do it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:48 GMT
#1365
sorry Wave - misread
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1366
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:43 marvellosity wrote:
it is pointless. i am not everyone else.


He literally can't answer the question ROFL.

so. bad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1367
I am able to become much more confident in my reads on the players taking part in the discussion, or change them if I end up thinking I am in the wrong.

You for example keep jumping up and down like a kid in a bouncy castle for me right now. Having decent points and appropriate replies every other post, then nonsensical things I don't understand that makes me think you may very well not be town. Like DP pointed out, I also feel that your "willingness to get lynched" isn't the most genuine around.

Your disappointment at Prome for not shooting Rayn, and the way you are encouraging LSB to take a shot at rayn merely strengthens the theory in case you are mafia. And don't say you wouldn't bus a teammate D1 as mafia...

This theory has points against it as well, such as with rayn's current presence I don't think you would see him as a threat if you were mafia, but perhaps that is the very reason you are thinking of getting rid of him easily. (If you are mafia.)

Then there's LSB who contradicts himself and jumps from one extreme to another.

Wave keeps being calm and posting good points.

DP is going about the game in an extremely pro-town manner, even if his contributions aren't always the most mind-boggling, he raises fairly good points. I'd wish to see him talk more about other players, but I can see why he's fixated on you.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1368
Put your money where your mouth is Cephiro and vote me
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1369
On February 07 2014 09:49 Cephiro wrote:
I am able to become much more confident in my reads on the players taking part in the discussion, or change them if I end up thinking I am in the wrong.

You for example keep jumping up and down like a kid in a bouncy castle for me right now. Having decent points and appropriate replies every other post, then nonsensical things I don't understand that makes me think you may very well not be town. Like DP pointed out, I also feel that your "willingness to get lynched" isn't the most genuine around.

Your disappointment at Prome for not shooting Rayn, and the way you are encouraging LSB to take a shot at rayn merely strengthens the theory in case you are mafia. And don't say you wouldn't bus a teammate D1 as mafia...

This theory has points against it as well, such as with rayn's current presence I don't think you would see him as a threat if you were mafia, but perhaps that is the very reason you are thinking of getting rid of him easily. (If you are mafia.)

Then there's LSB who contradicts himself and jumps from one extreme to another.

Wave keeps being calm and posting good points.

DP is going about the game in an extremely pro-town manner, even if his contributions aren't always the most mind-boggling, he raises fairly good points. I'd wish to see him talk more about other players, but I can see why he's fixated on you.

Are you completely retarded?

I was 2 votes away from being lynched and urging THE ENTIRE THREAD TO LYNCH ME FOR HOURS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1370
Actually now I'm getting itchy because I'm sick of this Rayn v marv shit.
The problem with lynching one of them however is that various people are equally convinced one of the two is scum. If they're both town, there's going to be a lot of wrong confirmation bias going on and we won't really know it's wrong.

If we're going to lynch someone today it needs to be someone who the thread is convinced is universally scummy (ie like Artanis).
I posit: Holyflare.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:49 GMT
#1371
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:50 GMT
#1372
On February 07 2014 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.

Quote the case. Show me what is incorrect.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:50 GMT
#1373
On February 07 2014 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually now I'm getting itchy because I'm sick of this Rayn v marv shit.
The problem with lynching one of them however is that various people are equally convinced one of the two is scum. If they're both town, there's going to be a lot of wrong confirmation bias going on and we won't really know it's wrong.

If we're going to lynch someone today it needs to be someone who the thread is convinced is universally scummy (ie like Artanis).
I posit: Holyflare.


Who is one of my top town reads. WTF? how is he 'universally scummy'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:51 GMT
#1374
Marv, the reason I ask you to answer my question is because this is one of those cases where you could be wrongfully tunneling and refusing to accept it because of ego. This is unacceptable. The question is different to different people depending on what their reads are at the time, but to you, it should be a way to allow you to consider a scenario in which you are wrong and what that means.

There is nothing pointless about it, and as a responsible town player, you should be willing to constantly re-evaluate.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:51 GMT
#1375
On February 07 2014 09:49 Cephiro wrote:
I am able to become much more confident in my reads on the players taking part in the discussion, or change them if I end up thinking I am in the wrong.

You for example keep jumping up and down like a kid in a bouncy castle for me right now. Having decent points and appropriate replies every other post, then nonsensical things I don't understand that makes me think you may very well not be town. Like DP pointed out, I also feel that your "willingness to get lynched" isn't the most genuine around.

Your disappointment at Prome for not shooting Rayn, and the way you are encouraging LSB to take a shot at rayn merely strengthens the theory in case you are mafia. And don't say you wouldn't bus a teammate D1 as mafia...

This theory has points against it as well, such as with rayn's current presence I don't think you would see him as a threat if you were mafia, but perhaps that is the very reason you are thinking of getting rid of him easily. (If you are mafia.)

Then there's LSB who contradicts himself and jumps from one extreme to another.

Wave keeps being calm and posting good points.

DP is going about the game in an extremely pro-town manner, even if his contributions aren't always the most mind-boggling, he raises fairly good points. I'd wish to see him talk more about other players, but I can see why he's fixated on you.

this post is actually amazingly scummy in its entirety.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1376
On February 07 2014 09:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Marv, the reason I ask you to answer my question is because this is one of those cases where you could be wrongfully tunneling and refusing to accept it because of ego. This is unacceptable. The question is different to different people depending on what their reads are at the time, but to you, it should be a way to allow you to consider a scenario in which you are wrong and what that means.

There is nothing pointless about it, and as a responsible town player, you should be willing to constantly re-evaluate.

I have constantly reevaluated.

rayn becomes scummier with each evaluation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1377
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1378
On February 07 2014 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually now I'm getting itchy because I'm sick of this Rayn v marv shit.
The problem with lynching one of them however is that various people are equally convinced one of the two is scum. If they're both town, there's going to be a lot of wrong confirmation bias going on and we won't really know it's wrong.

If we're going to lynch someone today it needs to be someone who the thread is convinced is universally scummy (ie like Artanis).
I posit: Holyflare.


Who is one of my top town reads. WTF? how is he 'universally scummy'

lol I just said that for effect.
You still haven't answered me though DP. Who do you want lynched?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1379
On February 07 2014 09:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:45 marvellosity wrote:
DP, tell me what out of my case is "twisted"

I want to know.


It wasn't a case. you just said what happened in the thread from your 'perspective'

Tell me what is 'perspective'. Apart from his read on me which is partly subjective, all the things I wrote are simply true.


That is the biggest load of shit ever. Everything that you say is subjective. Don't be dumb.

And even if you WERE objective in that post (you weren't) it wasn't a case but just rehashing the events in the thread, with a slight sprinkling of meta.

Quote the case. Show me what is incorrect.


It's not a case. And I can't be fucked arguing with you about it anymore to be honest, If I thought there was a chance at a rational discussion with you I would, but there is not so I won't.

I am going to talk about other things now. If you get to L -1 I will; hammer you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 07 2014 00:52 GMT
#1380
On February 07 2014 09:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:38 LSB wrote:
Why do you guys care about ending cycles early? Day 3 can be 2 fucking weeks long if you need the time.

Who said we're ending the cycle early?

@marv - Sorry buddeh, I'm much more idgaf this game in regards to what I spout into thread. Usually I try to curb the stupidity at least a little. If I'm right about HF I may hang on to this style for a while (even though it may not seem like it to anyone else that I figured him out).


you're wrong so drop it because it's useless
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 2m
The PondCast
20h 2m
INu's Battles
21h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.