• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8601 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 80 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:22 GMT
#1301
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

Yeh I'm not following either.
And as far as 'dodgy' goes marv, I'm going on feels. I have no idea who mafia 3 is but I know I want HF lynched. Make of my pseudo-reasoning as you will; I haven't offered anything particularly concrete this game nor do I necessarily plan to (unless something REALLY jumps out at me).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:23 GMT
#1302
Why, Wave?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:23 GMT
#1303
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


hmm. That is a good point actually.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:23 GMT
#1304
ISN'T IT JUST BISH
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:24 GMT
#1305
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:24 GMT
#1306
On February 07 2014 09:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.

It's possible they are both town and wrong about each other, for one. Like I get how everybody feels the need to do the shooting themselves in this game but I really don't think it shows anything.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:24 GMT
#1307
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:24 GMT
#1308
On February 07 2014 09:21 marvellosity wrote:
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...


Yeah. it was at the end of the page and I missed it. I didn't even know you were talking to me, I thought wave was answering a question.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:25 GMT
#1309
On February 07 2014 09:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.

It's possible they are both town and wrong about each other, for one. Like I get how everybody feels the need to do the shooting themselves in this game but I really don't think it shows anything.

Am a solid 2/2 so far. I even had to explain to you why artanis' post was so terrible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:25 GMT
#1310
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

....what?
How does this clear anything up?

And what are you referring to marv?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:25 GMT
#1311
On February 07 2014 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:21 marvellosity wrote:
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...


Yeah. it was at the end of the page and I missed it. I didn't even know you were talking to me, I thought wave was answering a question.

....

you quoted wave's post asking the question when you gave your first non-answer dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:25 GMT
#1312
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go


No ending the day early is claiming scum. That makes no sense.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
February 07 2014 00:26 GMT
#1313
@Wave: That sounds reasonable. The thing I'd like to point out for others to think about is, even given my early "lurkish" play, who are the ones that benefit from preventing a town player to step up his play?

Yes, exactly. Only mafia benefits from that. At the moment I feel that LSB & Holy are bashing on me almost solely due to my bad start. Hypothetical situations:

I'm town and I come to up my bad play.
1) You can just ignore me and mislynch/shoot me based on my bad start, also gives mafia an extremely easy reason to hop onto. --> Bad
2) You can actually listen to what I say instead of having the red goggles on while reading my posts, might even find a new favourite townie. In any case, not shutting me down will lead into more contribution -> more information for everyone to go by. --> Good

If I was scum:
1) You can ignore me and just go for my lynch / shot. -> Good: Dead scummer. Bad: Not much to associate with.
2) Listen to evil scummer trying to redeem his sorry ass. -> Good: Get more information, maybe even become more sure that I'm scum. Bad: Might be super clever and shit up the thread and or even falsely convince you of his townness.

Trying to shut me down redeeming myself is much more pro-mafia than pro-town. Holy & LSB currently don't seem like they even care to consider the possibility of me being town. If either or even both of them are mafia, it's extremely convinient for them both to keep what they are doing. If they are town, there is not much benefit in trying to shut me down, whether they believe I am mafia or not.

So LSB & Holy, instead of the horrible omgus and relevant crap you are posting, how about getting serious about me if either of you is actually town?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 07 2014 00:27 GMT
#1314
On February 07 2014 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:21 marvellosity wrote:
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...


Yeah. it was at the end of the page and I missed it. I didn't even know you were talking to me, I thought wave was answering a question.

....

you quoted wave's post asking the question when you gave your first non-answer dear


I missed it. I'm still reading the thread while chatting here. And I've answered it now.

No idea what you expected me to say, it IS a good point. But if you are town for that reason so is rayn and we are all wrong.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:27 GMT
#1315
On February 07 2014 09:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

....what?
How does this clear anything up?

And what are you referring to marv?

What LSB said makes sense, even though I think it's actually incorrect because townies are nellies.

If both rayn and I are town, there are two mafia who would love to see me lynched and shoot rayn.

That very much does not appear to be happening. It's an interesting idea.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:27 GMT
#1316
On February 07 2014 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.

It's possible they are both town and wrong about each other, for one. Like I get how everybody feels the need to do the shooting themselves in this game but I really don't think it shows anything.

Am a solid 2/2 so far. I even had to explain to you why artanis' post was so terrible.

You didn't have to explain it to me, but I wanted to hear it nonetheless.

In any case I don't plan on voting for town to shoot today, simple as that. Too much unknown in doing so, too much association riding on it. Marv, why do you think you haven't been lynched yet today?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:27 GMT
#1317
On February 07 2014 09:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:21 marvellosity wrote:
there was one question on 2 lines, and you managed not to answer it at all...


Yeah. it was at the end of the page and I missed it. I didn't even know you were talking to me, I thought wave was answering a question.

....

you quoted wave's post asking the question when you gave your first non-answer dear


I missed it. I'm still reading the thread while chatting here. And I've answered it now.

No idea what you expected me to say, it IS a good point. But if you are town for that reason so is rayn and we are all wrong.

I'm not town for that reason, but if that's what you need, we'll go with it ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2014 00:27 GMT
#1318
On February 07 2014 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

you know, in a funny way, this does in fact make sense.


Lynch me instead, if Rayn flips red that basically confirms Marv as town, follow the endgame scenario detailed below
On February 07 2014 06:56 LSB wrote:
3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win


GGWP Town victory
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2014 00:28 GMT
#1319
On February 07 2014 09:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:25 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 07 2014 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Where dem other power players at lately?
DP it's not your birthday anymore, come back

(Though I loved that gif post)


Just got up and reading the thread now,

Glad you liked that gif post.

I was pretty upset that no one commented on how awesome it was. :D

from a cursory glance though rayn is like super super townie because he gives zero fucks about dieing.

he wanted to lynch promethelax who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town, and actually pushed for his hammer.

He wants to lynch marv who is very likely to shoot him as scum or town.

Like it just makes zero sense to suicide in that way as scum. ESPECIALLY because artanis was scum and was guaranteed to get killed at some point.

I don't think giving zero fucks about dying is a towntell, especially in this setup.
And why is marv doing the same thing not indicative to you in that case?


what?, getting shot is the worst possible outcome for mafia correct? you don't get to shoot town, you are flipped giving maximum information and you confirm the other player as town.

So why would scum rayn lynch people who he thinks are scum even though they would shoot him for it?

Hint: He wouldn't because it is a really bad play.

It's possible they are both town and wrong about each other, for one. Like I get how everybody feels the need to do the shooting themselves in this game but I really don't think it shows anything.

Am a solid 2/2 so far. I even had to explain to you why artanis' post was so terrible.

You didn't have to explain it to me, but I wanted to hear it nonetheless.

In any case I don't plan on voting for town to shoot today, simple as that. Too much unknown in doing so, too much association riding on it. Marv, why do you think you haven't been lynched yet today?

Because townies are nellies and mafia don't want me to shoot rayn.

LOOK AT RAYN'S THREAD PRESENCE.

It is non existent.

What's he doing?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 07 2014 00:29 GMT
#1320
On February 07 2014 09:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 09:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:24 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 09:19 LSB wrote:
Fuuukkk. I just realized that since marv isn't dead Rayn is probably mafia.

I'll do your dirty work for you marv

##unvote
##Vote LSB

Explain? O.o

If I were mafia and both you and rayn were town, I would be like support your plan and would have lynched you by now so you can shoot rayn. Boom, two townies dead. EZ Day 2.

Since you aren't lynched yet, I can only assume that mafia don't want to see you go

....what?
How does this clear anything up?

And what are you referring to marv?

What LSB said makes sense, even though I think it's actually incorrect because townies are nellies.

If both rayn and I are town, there are two mafia who would love to see me lynched and shoot rayn.

That very much does not appear to be happening. It's an interesting idea.

Ok yeah I see it right as I asked the question of you in the post after this.
This is why I think we should be lynching HF if we agree that he is scum---if we are wrong we get a shot at possible scum (I doubt this) and if we are right we would either have lost you or an equally strong townie anyway, or we have PoE upped for us.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM417
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 38m
INu's Battles
18h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.