• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6880 users

[I][T][M] Vengeful Mini Mafia! - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 80 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2014 21:45 GMT
#1201
by the way, Holy (and DP, and rayn), presumably confirmed town Promethelax, who knows me very well, says I am certainly town.

So if you're not sure, Holy, that should help.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:45 GMT
#1202
On February 07 2014 06:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
So holy I'm scum then I'm not, now I am again?
LSB not even gonna bother with you, though I think marvs faith in you/iamp may have beeb misplaced.


like i said i dont care but feels is not a valid strategy as town and it's grating on me you should stop doing it if you are town
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2014 21:45 GMT
#1203
On February 07 2014 06:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 06:42 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
kind of really want to shoot wave right now

All aboard the wagon!!
##Vote WaveofShadow

If you're town, could you please stop playing like this?

My current idea is to reach a lylo situation with someone who I know is town and then I offer to get lynched or something, ez game. That's why I don't want you to get lynched and would rather go after other targets.

Unfortunately this whole "I'm gonna suicide thing" is pretty counterproductive.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:46 GMT
#1204
even if it's 2 unconfirmed town and 1 scum at the end it's still a 50% chance shot if you get lynched and by then it should be obvious
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2014 21:47 GMT
#1205
I'll lynch anyone that shoots rayn.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:49 GMT
#1206
urgh let me read rayn again
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 21:50 GMT
#1207
On February 07 2014 06:45 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 06:43 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2014 06:42 LSB wrote:
On February 07 2014 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
kind of really want to shoot wave right now

All aboard the wagon!!
##Vote WaveofShadow

If you're town, could you please stop playing like this?

My current idea is to reach a lylo situation with someone who I know is town and then I offer to get lynched or something, ez game. That's why I don't want you to get lynched and would rather go after other targets.

Unfortunately this whole "I'm gonna suicide thing" is pretty counterproductive.

You know it's funny this is similar to my reasoning on why it's dumb to vote for you today, marv.
The other thing to think about is we know for a fact we have maximum (and likely) 2 scum left. There is no reason not to simply eliminate the scummiest people from the game as we see fit and eventually if we were right (with lynches) the game ends and we win. We'll also have a little help with that in regards to where the lynched's shots go. If we are wrong with our lynches then the shots are still directed by majority. I don't see any reason to eliminate someone of almost-known alignment just to have a chance at hitting a scum with that shot. PoE works way better if we lynch into scum.

*The above may seem very obvious or stupid but I dun caaare*

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2014 21:51 GMT
#1208
The thing is though Wave, I want rayn to be shot today and noone else. And at the moment, I'm the only one committing to that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2014 21:51 GMT
#1209
if people are sure enough i am town to want to keep me around as sure town to lylo, they should be sure enough to go with my read and shoot rayn as well.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:52 GMT
#1210
im pretty sure dp is better to keep at lylo
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 21:53 GMT
#1211
Anyway last scum are in HF and one of Rayn/Ceph/LSB I'd imagine. I don't think Ceph is likely based on feels (sorry HF) but of course it's possible I'm wrong.
I'd be fine with a lynch HF-->shoot Rayn plan at this point, if anything to confirm him one way or the other, though I'm nowhere near solid scum on him (rayn) like marv is.

Again other possibilities exist that people in the game are manipulating their metas purposefully to squeeze by---both DP and marv can be guilty of this though I don't find either to be particularly likely. If anything if people find marv to be scummy for that reason I would argue why not DP for similar ones.

If people REALLY want more stuff on HF I'll get to it later on tonight---there's no hurry to lynch right now, after all.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 21:54 GMT
#1212
On February 07 2014 06:51 marvellosity wrote:
if people are sure enough i am town to want to keep me around as sure town to lylo, they should be sure enough to go with my read and shoot rayn as well.

You can be town and wrong. I don't care who you are.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:54 GMT
#1213
dp has linked so much shit that makes me town i have no idea why anyone is thinking i'm scum ~_~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 21:55 GMT
#1214
On February 07 2014 03:09 LSB wrote:
Marv is town so I don't wana kill him. I'd rather lynch Rayn than have Marv shoot Rayn.

Though preferably I'd want to lynch WoS

Hey Holy, if you don't like feels-based reads or stuff without reasoning, care to have a look at what LSB is doing? Or does that not matter to you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:55 GMT
#1215
cephiro has been on voice chat all day by the way, has no investment in this game and all his reads = nothing
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:55 GMT
#1216
On February 07 2014 06:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 03:09 LSB wrote:
Marv is town so I don't wana kill him. I'd rather lynch Rayn than have Marv shoot Rayn.

Though preferably I'd want to lynch WoS

Hey Holy, if you don't like feels-based reads or stuff without reasoning, care to have a look at what LSB is doing? Or does that not matter to you?


where is my vote right now
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2014 21:56 GMT
#1217
On February 07 2014 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
even if it's 2 unconfirmed town and 1 scum at the end it's still a 50% chance shot if you get lynched and by then it should be obvious

End game scenarios

I'm first going to assume that people won't withhold their shot. LSB omega plan 2 involves witholdment of shots to break the game and force a draw.

3 Players- Unconfirmed Townie, Confirmed Townie, Scum.
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and then shoots Scum. Town win

5 Players- 3 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 1 Scum
Unconfirmed Townie votes self and shoots someone other than confirmed townie. This moves on to the 3 player lylo situation. Town win

5 Players- 2 Unconfirmed Townies, Confirmed Townie, 2 Scum
Just play mafia I guess, though an unconfirmed townie could gamble if they think they know scum in an effort to keep confirmed townie alive. If they suicide and shoot scum this moves onto the 3 player lylo situation
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 21:57 GMT
#1218
On February 07 2014 06:54 Holyflare wrote:
dp has linked so much shit that makes me town i have no idea why anyone is thinking i'm scum ~_~

lolwut
I found one thing in his filter.
One.

Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +


This is also why I think prome is actually scum. He keeps harping on with rhetoric about "the heart of the thread is towny guys!" and "I love you allllllllllll let's lynch dem lurkers scummers!!!!!" yet, he isn't actively determining whether his town reads are correct. He has lumped 5 players into one category and perpetuates more about Cephiro (even if his posts are awful) rather than trying to interact with other people and see if he needs to second guess himself.


Good. this is exactly right. His town reads come from nowhere are really strong and when asked to explain them he basically doesn't or can't

Town points for HF.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 06 2014 21:57 GMT
#1219
On February 07 2014 06:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 06:54 Holyflare wrote:
dp has linked so much shit that makes me town i have no idea why anyone is thinking i'm scum ~_~

lolwut
I found one thing in his filter.
One.
Show nested quote +

On February 05 2014 03:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +


This is also why I think prome is actually scum. He keeps harping on with rhetoric about "the heart of the thread is towny guys!" and "I love you allllllllllll let's lynch dem lurkers scummers!!!!!" yet, he isn't actively determining whether his town reads are correct. He has lumped 5 players into one category and perpetuates more about Cephiro (even if his posts are awful) rather than trying to interact with other people and see if he needs to second guess himself.


Good. this is exactly right. His town reads come from nowhere are really strong and when asked to explain them he basically doesn't or can't

Town points for HF.


then you haven't read his filter
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 06 2014 21:57 GMT
#1220
On February 07 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2014 06:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 07 2014 03:09 LSB wrote:
Marv is town so I don't wana kill him. I'd rather lynch Rayn than have Marv shoot Rayn.

Though preferably I'd want to lynch WoS

Hey Holy, if you don't like feels-based reads or stuff without reasoning, care to have a look at what LSB is doing? Or does that not matter to you?


where is my vote right now

Ahh too true, so it is.
So is your ideal day lynch LSB to shoot me?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14084
NaDa 21
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1967
shahzam576
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 19m
INu's Battles
13h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 19m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.