• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 216 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:20 GMT
#3001
Oh. nvm gotcha.

Still, Grack/Pandain scumteam isn't possible as mentioned.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 16:22 GMT
#3002
On September 19 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:12 Sn0_Man wrote:
Hows claiming vet draw out the SK?

If it did somehow do that, please enlighten me so that we can lynch him.

I talked about this already.
Scum hit does not go through on N1. They know who they hit. Scum fakeclaims vet. Koshi's response was obviously a blue (vet) claim.
1) Scum hit Koshi - Koshi is vet, no need to roleblock him on N2, just kill him dead.
2) Scum hit other then Koshi - Koshi is still a vet, roleblock and kill him on N2. The person scum hit is either SK or was docced (50%).

haha ok I'm not really going to even bother debating with you at this point. If you think I'm scum and I fake claimed in order to pull off this intricate play and catch the SK then I don't know what to tell you. I would never do that lol, I just wanted to get night killed...

Also you do realize the person I'm pointing to being the SK is you lol. So I guess that hypothetical makes you the SK.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 16:22 GMT
#3003
as an aside, I think everyone has posted by now so town doesn't have a roleblocker unless they just don't wanna out themselves, but that would be fucking dumb right now when we're so close to solving this.

this means roleblocker in this game is scum and they wanted to see if I was SK. anyone remember who was saying I was SK?
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:22 GMT
#3004
On September 19 2013 01:20 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oh. nvm gotcha.

Still, Grack/Pandain scumteam isn't possible as mentioned.

I am not really sure i understand you. Why is that not possible?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:23 GMT
#3005
On September 19 2013 01:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 19 2013 01:12 Sn0_Man wrote:
Hows claiming vet draw out the SK?

If it did somehow do that, please enlighten me so that we can lynch him.

I talked about this already.
Scum hit does not go through on N1. They know who they hit. Scum fakeclaims vet. Koshi's response was obviously a blue (vet) claim.
1) Scum hit Koshi - Koshi is vet, no need to roleblock him on N2, just kill him dead.
2) Scum hit other then Koshi - Koshi is still a vet, roleblock and kill him on N2. The person scum hit is either SK or was docced (50%).

haha ok I'm not really going to even bother debating with you at this point. If you think I'm scum and I fake claimed in order to pull off this intricate play and catch the SK then I don't know what to tell you. I would never do that lol, I just wanted to get night killed...

Also you do realize the person I'm pointing to being the SK is you lol. So I guess that hypothetical makes you the SK.

You saying i am SK does not make me SK. That's dumb argument.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:25 GMT
#3006
Grackaroni you fakeclaimed in order to get killed during the night. Then you retract from the claim before the night.. Right..
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:26 GMT
#3007
On September 19 2013 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:20 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oh. nvm gotcha.

Still, Grack/Pandain scumteam isn't possible as mentioned.

I am not really sure i understand you. Why is that not possible?

Because Grack and Pandain could have just decided on either zealos or blubb and forced the lynch through without OP revealing himself by voting zealos.

Only one of the people who were around at lynch can reasonably be scum (apart from OP) because if both were around there is no situation where OP has to reveal himself.

On September 19 2013 01:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
as an aside, I think everyone has posted by now so town doesn't have a roleblocker unless they just don't wanna out themselves, but that would be fucking dumb right now when we're so close to solving this.

this means roleblocker in this game is scum and they wanted to see if I was SK. anyone remember who was saying I was SK?

I was saying it
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 16:27 GMT
#3008
On September 19 2013 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni you fakeclaimed in order to get killed during the night. Then you retract from the claim before the night.. Right..

I've explained this already.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 16:30 GMT
#3009
On September 19 2013 01:26 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 19 2013 01:20 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oh. nvm gotcha.

Still, Grack/Pandain scumteam isn't possible as mentioned.

I am not really sure i understand you. Why is that not possible?

Because Grack and Pandain could have just decided on either zealos or blubb and forced the lynch through without OP revealing himself by voting zealos.

Only one of the people who were around at lynch can reasonably be scum (apart from OP) because if both were around there is no situation where OP has to reveal himself.

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
as an aside, I think everyone has posted by now so town doesn't have a roleblocker unless they just don't wanna out themselves, but that would be fucking dumb right now when we're so close to solving this.

this means roleblocker in this game is scum and they wanted to see if I was SK. anyone remember who was saying I was SK?

I was saying it


That actually makes a lot of sense, nice analysis. My counter though is that what would you do if you were about to lose your godfather day 1? Could you keep a calm head and not panic in the shitshow that was the end of day 1? I wasn't around at the deadline but from the timestamps it looks like the voting was hectic and no one even knew the final tally.
I come in for the scraps
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:32 GMT
#3010
Well it was clear by the end that Either zealos or BD was lynched not OP, but in teh minutes leading up I agree it was close (as evidenced by OP voting zealos not blubb lol). However, with 3 wagons so close to even it should be clear that 2 other scum could easily influence it enough to save OP.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:33 GMT
#3011
Its also part of what clears zealos since he was around and left his vote on kush (LOL).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:40 GMT
#3012
On September 19 2013 01:26 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 19 2013 01:20 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oh. nvm gotcha.

Still, Grack/Pandain scumteam isn't possible as mentioned.

I am not really sure i understand you. Why is that not possible?

Because Grack and Pandain could have just decided on either zealos or blubb and forced the lynch through without OP revealing himself by voting zealos.

Only one of the people who were around at lynch can reasonably be scum (apart from OP) because if both were around there is no situation where OP has to reveal himself.

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
as an aside, I think everyone has posted by now so town doesn't have a roleblocker unless they just don't wanna out themselves, but that would be fucking dumb right now when we're so close to solving this.

this means roleblocker in this game is scum and they wanted to see if I was SK. anyone remember who was saying I was SK?

I was saying it

No they couldn't. Because Pandain did not have blubbers as scum. Grackaroni has already switched from blubbers to OP (meaning OP is better lynch than blubbers for him).

Votes are 6 on OP, 4 on blubbers.

If BH is afk, and both of Pandain & Grack switch on blubbers, that will be the most obvious scum vote switch ever. Pandain has never had blubbers as scum, he has been advocating kush lynch. Grack has just switched to OP (when there was no much support on that lynch) with reasoning "this is better than blubbers lynch", blubbers is even voting for OP himself. Notice that when Grack switches to Zealos, his reasoning is "Pandain looks town from his recent posting". But Pandain is still telling people to lynch kush, not Zealos. Smells like a strategy from scum QT.

Also notice that at this point the votes are Zealos 4, OP 4, blubbers 4. Assume BH is still afk. OP was the first one with 4 votes and therefore to set lynched if nothing changes. Another lynch candidates (blubbers - has his vote on Zealos, Zealos - has his vote on kushmasta) might swap, at least Zealos. If Zealos switches to OP that's it, and Pandain looks fucking bad. What will blubbers do, will he stay on Zealos? Well for sure he won't vote for himself.

I do not think it's far fetched at all. In case OP comes in (or is not in fact afk) and votes for Zealos, what happens. "yo guys, we just lynched town with last minute wagon with all the fucking scum in it!". Looks good right?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:45 GMT
#3013
EBWOP: Neither of Pandain / Grack could have possibly justfy their vote switch in case they switched to blubbers.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:45 GMT
#3014
There were plenty of poorly justified last minute vote swaps. Theres no way scum doesn't feel comfortable moving enough to ensure OP doesn't get lynched.

ANYTHING is better than forcing OP to come back and claim.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:46 GMT
#3015
I mean, pandain DID last second swap to blubbers
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:48 GMT
#3016
On September 19 2013 01:46 Sn0_Man wrote:
I mean, pandain DID last second swap to blubbers

If BlazingHand is assumed to be afk he HAS to do that, because otherwise BH get's lynched!!
Zealos will not get lynched if he comes back, because he has his vote on kush. He's gonna vote for blubbers/OP to save himself. He never switched, and to me that proves he is town.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:50 GMT
#3017
I know zealos is town...

And I want to lynch pandain

But grack aint his scumbuddy.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:56 GMT
#3018
On September 19 2013 01:50 Sn0_Man wrote:
I know zealos is town...

And I want to lynch pandain

But grack aint his scumbuddy.

Okay let's make this easy. These are the people who opposed the OP wagon (i don't mean didn't vote for him - but switched off of were against it):
blubbdavid, Koshi, SnB, Pandain, Grackaroni.

We know the three first of them are town by flips.
OP did not do anything to defend himself. Him not defending himself makes it likely for him to be afk. Do you think only one scum defended him? Only one scum defends him, and goes "fingers crossed, let's hope at least 5 townies make a stupid decision". I don't see that likely.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 16:57 GMT
#3019
I was against the OP wagon. So was Dibbers I believe as well as vayne.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 16:58 GMT
#3020
Grackaroni, do you think there was zero influence by scum in D1 mislynch? Do you think a lot of townies just fucked up majorly? Scum Godfather is going to get lynched, do you think scum just sat on their asses, did nothing and hoped for townies to fuck up?

Do you want to lynch Pandain?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 288
MaxPax 192
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65568
Calm 3732
Shuttle 3450
Bisu 1597
FanTaSy 1563
EffOrt 591
Mini 534
Soma 436
Rush 376
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 285
firebathero 245
Light 236
Snow 191
ZerO 153
Last 145
Soulkey 134
actioN 108
Barracks 101
Zeus 98
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 65
Sea.KH 65
hero 59
Mong 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 45
Shinee 44
ToSsGirL 35
Shine 32
Bale 31
Free 30
Yoon 27
Sharp 22
PianO 21
zelot 21
sorry 20
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6777
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
kRYSTAL_241
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko490
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2341
B2W.Neo687
hiko366
crisheroes299
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee182
Hui .170
Liquid`VortiX104
Mew2King86
Rex70
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 994
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 28m
Replay Cast
9h 13m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.