• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 216 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:01 GMT
#3021
I have a post from dibber's day 1 filter that bears re-reading.
On September 13 2013 07:21 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 06:33 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand why Pandain suddenly thought that. Who told him? Was it in this thread? Did he answer already when we asked before?


I do agree with this point. Zealos has neither confirmed or denied thats his real name or if he's claiming. I think people are jumping to conclusions. Let's wait to hear from Zealos more before we all start saying he claimed.

A few notes:

1) I do agree SnB's fall off in terms of posting is a little alarming. I'm not worried about it right now. As of now, kush, blubb, WoS, zealos, onegu and any other lurker should be our main concernin that order. That's 5 lurkers alone rght there. That's 1/3 of the game. We can't really expect to win with that many if they are town (and I don't think they are).

2) @Raynp - if you want people to answer your posts, stop making so many. I don't even read half your posts (espeiclaly in our last 2 games) because your posting is all over the place

Also, get rid of your hard on for OP. He has contributed more than 1/3 of the players, and nothing jumps out as super scummy. Focus on people that should actually be lynched

3) WoS - Still mia. He's not gonna be here for two days. Why is he not posting when he knows he won't be here for two days. This is unacceptable if he is town

4) @Sn0 - If you look at my post that questioned Panduins, and then Panduins second post, you will see that alot of the questions I had were fully answered by Panduins explanation of his thought process. It's logical and it checks out.

This post looks veeeeery interesting in light of current events. Admittedly its not fair to snipe stuff like this but every one of his "lets look into" players are not scum. Admittedly some potential 3rd party but how would he know?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:02 GMT
#3022
On September 19 2013 01:57 Sn0_Man wrote:
I was against the OP wagon. So was Dibbers I believe as well as vayne.

Yeah but;
Vayne was afk. debears did nothing to draw votes off the wagon, neither did you.
The three of you voted for people and held on to it. You did not go crazy over vote shenanigans last second while you were there (i mean you were, vayne was not, debears idk).
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 17:02 GMT
#3023
On September 19 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni, do you think there was zero influence by scum in D1 mislynch? Do you think a lot of townies just fucked up majorly? Scum Godfather is going to get lynched, do you think scum just sat on their asses, did nothing and hoped for townies to fuck up?

Do you want to lynch Pandain?

there probably was scum influence involved in the lynch. Not sure if I want to lynch Pandain right now, I don't know why he made that switch from Zealos to Blubbers if Zealos is not scum as well. And Zealos voting kush actually doesn't make sense if Zealos was scum.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:03 GMT
#3024
The issue at hand is that the only thing i'm decently sure of is that pandain is scum. However, I don't want to lynch scum I want to lynch SK. But all my town reads could actually be SK, I'm just calling them town because I have deduced that they aren't scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 17:03 GMT
#3025
Scum cannot be afk for deadlines? I didn't know this was a rule.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:06 GMT
#3026
On September 19 2013 02:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
The issue at hand is that the only thing i'm decently sure of is that pandain is scum. However, I don't want to lynch scum I want to lynch SK. But all my town reads could actually be SK, I'm just calling them town because I have deduced that they aren't scum.

The problem is if we do not lynch scum/SK we probably lose. SK is much harder to find than scum because they can genuinely scumhunt.

On September 19 2013 02:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni, do you think there was zero influence by scum in D1 mislynch? Do you think a lot of townies just fucked up majorly? Scum Godfather is going to get lynched, do you think scum just sat on their asses, did nothing and hoped for townies to fuck up?

Do you want to lynch Pandain?

there probably was scum influence involved in the lynch. Not sure if I want to lynch Pandain right now, I don't know why he made that switch from Zealos to Blubbers if Zealos is not scum as well. And Zealos voting kush actually doesn't make sense if Zealos was scum.

Well who is the scum influence to the lynch?
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:07 GMT
#3027
On September 19 2013 02:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Scum cannot be afk for deadlines? I didn't know this was a rule.

This.
Rayn is convinced that the shenannies that happened were by scum but that simply isn't true. If all the scum were around the shenannies wouldn't involve OP since his buddies could fix everything. I'm willing to believe pandain was scum (or maybe u grack but dubious) but not both. No chance. Scumbuddy actually looks like dibbers/vayne.

Grack/Vayne scumteam isn't impossible, and fits with the vet-claim then RB wifom but I'm not very convinced of that. And realistically thats almost the only way vayne is scum
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 17:09 GMT
#3028
On September 19 2013 02:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
The issue at hand is that the only thing i'm decently sure of is that pandain is scum. However, I don't want to lynch scum I want to lynch SK. But all my town reads could actually be SK, I'm just calling them town because I have deduced that they aren't scum.

The problem is if we do not lynch scum/SK we probably lose. SK is much harder to find than scum because they can genuinely scumhunt.

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 19 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni, do you think there was zero influence by scum in D1 mislynch? Do you think a lot of townies just fucked up majorly? Scum Godfather is going to get lynched, do you think scum just sat on their asses, did nothing and hoped for townies to fuck up?

Do you want to lynch Pandain?

there probably was scum influence involved in the lynch. Not sure if I want to lynch Pandain right now, I don't know why he made that switch from Zealos to Blubbers if Zealos is not scum as well. And Zealos voting kush actually doesn't make sense if Zealos was scum.

Well who is the scum influence to the lynch?

I don't know yet. scum is probably in the group of Vayne/Kush/Pandain/debears.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:10 GMT
#3029
Kush ain't scum bros have you guys reread any of the game?

I want dibbers to come in and talk. Preferably scumhunt. And tell me who the SK is cuz i sure dunno.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:11 GMT
#3030
On September 19 2013 02:07 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Scum cannot be afk for deadlines? I didn't know this was a rule.

This.
Rayn is convinced that the shenannies that happened were by scum but that simply isn't true. If all the scum were around the shenannies wouldn't involve OP since his buddies could fix everything. I'm willing to believe pandain was scum (or maybe u grack but dubious) but not both. No chance. Scumbuddy actually looks like dibbers/vayne.

Grack/Vayne scumteam isn't impossible, and fits with the vet-claim then RB wifom but I'm not very convinced of that. And realistically thats almost the only way vayne is scum

That's why i want to lynch Grackaroni over Pandain.
It is possible that Pandain just had a really strong town read on OP (which makes no sense to me). Also the fact that BH voted for blubbers and not for Zealos is a bit contradicting towards Pandain being scum with BH unless BH was in fact afk before the last second.

I refuse to believe both of Pandain/Grack are not scum, and i think Grack has far better chances of flipping scum than Pandain.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 17:11 GMT
#3031
Cool Rayne suddenly sees the light.

End of day 1 was a complete cluster Fuck and no one knew who had a majority at the end of the day.

This is evidenced by bh trying to save himself even though he didn't have to.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 17:12 GMT
#3032
On September 19 2013 02:10 Sn0_Man wrote:
Kush ain't scum bros have you guys reread any of the game?

I want dibbers to come in and talk. Preferably scumhunt. And tell me who the SK is cuz i sure dunno.

Because he said Grack unvoted. Scum scum scum. Only possible explanation is scum. That doesn't make him town, it's not like it was some difficult reasoning he had to make up to call me scum that he is incapable of making as scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:13 GMT
#3033
EBWOP: Also the fact that BH voted for Zealos and not for blubbers is a bit contradicting towards Pandain being scum with BH unless BH was in fact afk before the last second.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:16 GMT
#3034
The only real reason I can come up with for pandain's last second vote-swap to kill blubb over zealos is to make OP's last second vote look better lol. Yes its a pretty bad reason.

But its not like him doing that makes it less likely that they are scumbuddies. Looks to me like pandain was simply jumping off what he knew was teh wagon of injsutice since he knew OP was safe.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:21 GMT
#3035
Are you ok with lynching debears today Rayn?
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 17:21 GMT
#3036
On September 18 2013 22:42 kushm4sta wrote:
Also to the people who think i'm scum: no just no.
My meta is known for busing. Let me tell you why this is. I find it impossible to make arguments against people I know are townies. That is why I need to bus, because since they are really scum I don't have to make anything up.

So a game like this, where I write extensive cases against people, I'm either busing or town.

Also I think this post basically implies that I am town. He's saying, no I can't be scum because Grack is town and when I'm scum I like to bus.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:22 GMT
#3037
K grack ur going downhill fast
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:23 GMT
#3038
On September 19 2013 02:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Are you ok with lynching debears today Rayn?

Why the fuck would i be okay with lynching debears?
If you can make a decent case i could consider it. Now there are just some quotes from his filter and then people say "lol, scum".
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:23 GMT
#3039
Alright you guys need help ill help you soon
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:23 GMT
#3040
Actually, I read Grack's claim and stuff following that again. Man. Its like right on the edge of too dickish to be scum.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 288
MaxPax 192
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65568
Calm 3732
Shuttle 3450
Bisu 1597
FanTaSy 1563
EffOrt 591
Mini 534
Soma 436
Rush 376
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 285
firebathero 245
Light 236
Snow 191
ZerO 153
Last 145
Soulkey 134
actioN 108
Barracks 101
Zeus 98
Dewaltoss 70
Killer 65
Sea.KH 65
hero 59
Mong 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 45
Shinee 44
ToSsGirL 35
Shine 32
Bale 31
Free 30
Yoon 27
Sharp 22
PianO 21
zelot 21
sorry 20
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6893
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1310
kRYSTAL_236
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko420
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2341
B2W.Neo687
hiko366
crisheroes287
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee184
Hui .170
Liquid`VortiX104
Mew2King87
Rex70
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 994
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 27m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.