• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8002 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 216 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:46 GMT
#3061
On September 19 2013 02:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why the fuck would i be okay with lynching debears?


Explain this then rayn?

Thinking debears is not in my top 2 candidates for scum != strong town read..

So 'why the fuck would I be ok lynching X person' will be applicable to anyone other than top 2 candidates for scum? Uh ok.

No, I dont believe this.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:47 GMT
#3062
Holy shit you guys needed help.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:48 GMT
#3063
On September 19 2013 02:44 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'


Please reflect on the matter.
Give me an honest justification for that fakeclaim/anti fake claim? Distract the thread? Really he would put that much suspicion on himself to try and shit up the thread?

Lol what suspicion did he get put under? Absolutely nothing.
The fakeclaim was to out the vet IMO, then he unfakeclaims and apologizes.
The thing that makes me think he's town is that in his unfakeclaiming post, he posted that he doesnt want to be thought of confirmed town for the claim. Which is an odd mindset for scum.

No gg, No skill.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:49 GMT
#3064
Zealos *cannot* be scum lol. If we are 100% that he is antitown then I agree he is the best lynch because that makes him SK.

@Oats how the hell would I know. I've only played with 1 SK before and town got raped because of it (also bastard setup imo but thats neither here nor there). Actually, as far as I'm concerned SKs are practically universally bastard but w/e.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:51 GMT
#3065
On September 19 2013 02:49 Sn0_Man wrote:
Zealos *cannot* be scum lol. If we are 100% that he is antitown then I agree he is the best lynch because that makes him SK.

@Oats how the hell would I know. I've only played with 1 SK before and town got raped because of it (also bastard setup imo but thats neither here nor there). Actually, as far as I'm concerned SKs are practically universally bastard but w/e.

I think you misunderstand my question.

How do you know we arent lynching bad town as opposed to SK? Like, nobody plays SK the same, so its not like you can use meta or normal scumtells and shit.
So how do you find this SK?
No gg, No skill.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 18 2013 17:53 GMT
#3066
Why can't I be scum?
Hmm, either way, I'm town, but whatever.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:53 GMT
#3067
On September 19 2013 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:44 Pandain wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'


Please reflect on the matter.
Give me an honest justification for that fakeclaim/anti fake claim? Distract the thread? Really he would put that much suspicion on himself to try and shit up the thread?

Lol what suspicion did he get put under? Absolutely nothing.
The fakeclaim was to out the vet IMO, then he unfakeclaims and apologizes.
The thing that makes me think he's town is that in his unfakeclaiming post, he posted that he doesnt want to be thought of confirmed town for the claim. Which is an odd mindset for scum.



He didn't get put any under suspicion because I correctly identified that it is too risky and too bold for a mafia to try and fake claim a vet in order to, as you say, out another vet. A vet is such a small part of the game, only one person versus ~3 other blues and however other many town members. You really think his goal was to out a vet?

What if a vet did claim? Then shit, total suspicion on Grack. We would have had a totally different game, and probably would have lynched Grack.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:54 GMT
#3068
On September 19 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:49 Sn0_Man wrote:
Zealos *cannot* be scum lol. If we are 100% that he is antitown then I agree he is the best lynch because that makes him SK.

@Oats how the hell would I know. I've only played with 1 SK before and town got raped because of it (also bastard setup imo but thats neither here nor there). Actually, as far as I'm concerned SKs are practically universally bastard but w/e.

I think you misunderstand my question.

How do you know we arent lynching bad town as opposed to SK? Like, nobody plays SK the same, so its not like you can use meta or normal scumtells and shit.
So how do you find this SK?

Thats why i don't want to lynch zealos.

I just said, I don't know how to isolate the SK. I was hoping others did. Since he is the best lynch.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 18 2013 17:54 GMT
#3069
Also, hate to be meta, but I'm not the most skilled or active mafia player. I don't think I would be given SK even if I wanted.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:56 GMT
#3070
On September 19 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:44 Pandain wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'


Please reflect on the matter.
Give me an honest justification for that fakeclaim/anti fake claim? Distract the thread? Really he would put that much suspicion on himself to try and shit up the thread?

Lol what suspicion did he get put under? Absolutely nothing.
The fakeclaim was to out the vet IMO, then he unfakeclaims and apologizes.
The thing that makes me think he's town is that in his unfakeclaiming post, he posted that he doesnt want to be thought of confirmed town for the claim. Which is an odd mindset for scum.



He didn't get put any under suspicion because I correctly identified that it is too risky and too bold for a mafia to try and fake claim a vet in order to, as you say, out another vet. A vet is such a small part of the game, only one person versus ~3 other blues and however other many town members. You really think his goal was to out a vet?

What if a vet did claim? Then shit, total suspicion on Grack. We would have had a totally different game, and probably would have lynched Grack.


Then Grack apologetically unfakeclaims. You dont see the play here?
He knows his plan is to fakeclaim vet, then fakeclaim VT.
Low risk IMO and possible we think that hes town for doing some retarded shit.

No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 17:56 GMT
#3071
That obvious fake claim was not a risk for town.

He changed the time stamp. Scum more likely to think of that.

Also he had a mod supplied fake claim he wanted townie mileage from
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:56 GMT
#3072
On September 19 2013 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:44 Pandain wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'


Please reflect on the matter.
Give me an honest justification for that fakeclaim/anti fake claim? Distract the thread? Really he would put that much suspicion on himself to try and shit up the thread?

Lol what suspicion did he get put under? Absolutely nothing.
The fakeclaim was to out the vet IMO, then he unfakeclaims and apologizes.
The thing that makes me think he's town is that in his unfakeclaiming post, he posted that he doesnt want to be thought of confirmed town for the claim. Which is an odd mindset for scum.


Because you don't have to be a fucking mafia god to come up with that kinda stuff as a team! Also if a townie looking dude does that nobody will think he is scum for that.
Pandain you should know that too. I bet you are experienced enough to know that.

Example:
+ Show Spoiler +

This is from scum QT in GoT when Koshi was like confirmed scum for ~half of the active players:
raynpelikoneet
08-08-2013
06:20 PM ET (US)
You can accuse fellow mafians if you have a "good" reason to. We are good enough to defend ourselves. Just do not make an idiot out of yourself by stupid stuff, that gets you policy lynched.

For example, if there is anything that contradicts with your mindset in me, ask me questions. Be aggressive towards me. I do not mind, i can defend myself. You need to interact with your scumbuddies aswell, because we will lose member(s) at some point and you look terrible if you do not talk about your scumbuddies at all.

Especially now when you are "under attack", even if you make a case on scum, you have no credit. There is no harm, IF YOUR CASE IS BELIEVEABLE from town pov. It does not have to be right, it has to be so that you look town.

If you dunno how to do that, attack suspicious townies instead. :D

raynpelikoneet
08-08-2013
06:15 PM ET (US)
Do not afk. That´s the worst thing you can do. I´m gonna push a lynch on a lurker if necessay (FT, Risen looks really bad, nachodude, Sharrant, etc.)

Just remember this: Keep track of where your town!mind is. What are your "intentions", who do you think is mafia, what has your game plan been, who does oppose your game plan and "what that might mean".

You are ok if you follow these things, whether or not you are right.

Koshi
08-08-2013
06:08 PM ET (US)
How do I enter the thread now? Or do I keep afk?

Koshi
08-08-2013
06:07 PM ET (US)
Ok, then I hold it back for when people ask me questions. I can trow Clarity under the bus at the same time because he soft defended OAts twice already and FoS me with a silly reason.

raynpelikoneet
08-08-2013
06:05 PM ET (US)
TLDR; It does not matter who you accuse, but keep your story straight.

Koshi made a theory that was obviously wrong but it bought him town credit for the rest of the game.
Scum handle this shit together, it's not like Grackaroni is making only his own decisions if he is scum.

wtf is with you people?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 17:57 GMT
#3073
Ebwop not a risk for scum
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:57 GMT
#3074
On September 19 2013 02:54 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:49 Sn0_Man wrote:
Zealos *cannot* be scum lol. If we are 100% that he is antitown then I agree he is the best lynch because that makes him SK.

@Oats how the hell would I know. I've only played with 1 SK before and town got raped because of it (also bastard setup imo but thats neither here nor there). Actually, as far as I'm concerned SKs are practically universally bastard but w/e.

I think you misunderstand my question.

How do you know we arent lynching bad town as opposed to SK? Like, nobody plays SK the same, so its not like you can use meta or normal scumtells and shit.
So how do you find this SK?

Thats why i don't want to lynch zealos.

I just said, I don't know how to isolate the SK. I was hoping others did. Since he is the best lynch.

This is incredibly scummy man.

'hey guys kill SK, oh wait i have no clue who he is or how to find him. Welp.'

Lets not scumhunt either.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:58 GMT
#3075
On September 19 2013 02:49 Sn0_Man wrote:
Zealos *cannot* be scum lol. If we are 100% that he is antitown then I agree he is the best lynch because that makes him SK.

@Oats how the hell would I know. I've only played with 1 SK before and town got raped because of it (also bastard setup imo but thats neither here nor there). Actually, as far as I'm concerned SKs are practically universally bastard but w/e.


We don't have to be 100%, I at least am far more certain than anyone else he is antitown. There is like a .5% chance that Grack is scum, and a .0005 chance he is SK.

I also disagree that he cannot be scum. Zealos did not vote for OP. BH could have thought he would gain town cred if he last second voted Zealos, which he would've. They could have miscalculated and thought they had to vote Zealos or OP would be lynched.

There are too many variables you leave out and then make assumptions of when in reality it was a last 5 minute vote scram.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 18:00 GMT
#3076
Aaaaand before WoS flipped survivor zealos was mega-bussing OP N1? yeah no
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 18 2013 18:02 GMT
#3077
I just thought of something pretty important actually as im reading over the game

SnB died last night as the second shot. He was the one that said he was going to push zealos tomorrow.

I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 18:03 GMT
#3078
On September 19 2013 02:58 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:49 Sn0_Man wrote:
Zealos *cannot* be scum lol. If we are 100% that he is antitown then I agree he is the best lynch because that makes him SK.

@Oats how the hell would I know. I've only played with 1 SK before and town got raped because of it (also bastard setup imo but thats neither here nor there). Actually, as far as I'm concerned SKs are practically universally bastard but w/e.


We don't have to be 100%, I at least am far more certain than anyone else he is antitown. There is like a .5% chance that Grack is scum, and a .0005 chance he is SK.

I also disagree that he cannot be scum. Zealos did not vote for OP. BH could have thought he would gain town cred if he last second voted Zealos, which he would've. They could have miscalculated and thought they had to vote Zealos or OP would be lynched.

There are too many variables you leave out and then make assumptions of when in reality it was a last 5 minute vote scram.

Why did Zealos not vote for blubbers then?
Do you think scum/SK agree on dying instead of voting for anyone who is not in their team, let it be just for living another phase?
Zealos was there. He was in thread. He was about to get lynched. It makes zero sense if he is not town. He is town.
table for two on a tv tray
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 18 2013 18:05 GMT
#3079
I'm gonna assume the mason claim is legit for now.
Based on the QT, Pan looks pretty town too.
This leaves:

kushm4sta
VayneAuthority
Oatsmaster
raynpelikoneet
Grackaroni
Papa_Smurf
Sn0_Man

I don't think kush is scum. He has been actively hunting all game, including calling me reasonably town. I know myself that I am town, so he hasn't tried to push a mislynch on me.

Leaving:

VayneAuthority
Oatsmaster
raynpelikoneet
Grackaroni
Papa_Smurf
Sn0_Man

I'm not so much of a fan of rayn anymore. On page 23 for example he goes from voting for me in one post, to calling me town in the next. Hmm. He throws accusations everywhere.
Will post more after eating.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 18:05 GMT
#3080
On September 19 2013 02:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:44 Pandain wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'


Please reflect on the matter.
Give me an honest justification for that fakeclaim/anti fake claim? Distract the thread? Really he would put that much suspicion on himself to try and shit up the thread?

Lol what suspicion did he get put under? Absolutely nothing.
The fakeclaim was to out the vet IMO, then he unfakeclaims and apologizes.
The thing that makes me think he's town is that in his unfakeclaiming post, he posted that he doesnt want to be thought of confirmed town for the claim. Which is an odd mindset for scum.



He didn't get put any under suspicion because I correctly identified that it is too risky and too bold for a mafia to try and fake claim a vet in order to, as you say, out another vet. A vet is such a small part of the game, only one person versus ~3 other blues and however other many town members. You really think his goal was to out a vet?

What if a vet did claim? Then shit, total suspicion on Grack. We would have had a totally different game, and probably would have lynched Grack.


Then Grack apologetically unfakeclaims. You dont see the play here?
He knows his plan is to fakeclaim vet, then fakeclaim VT.
Low risk IMO and possible we think that hes town for doing some retarded shit.


High risk.
Because you guys would have bandwagoned(although I would have protested again, knowing how idiotic it was) against Grack for a false fake claim which he would have only un-fakeclaimed after being shown wrong. You guys would have thought he was making stuff up and trying to gain blue status.

On September 19 2013 03:00 Sn0_Man wrote:
Aaaaand before WoS flipped survivor zealos was mega-bussing OP N1? yeah no


He never bussed OP Night One, wwhhhhaaatt? Only post was here:
On September 14 2013 07:00 Zealos wrote:
Also, so casual OP switching votes while inactive in thread. Smooth.


This helps indicate the theory he's SK as it seems he's against OP, but again I refrain from such absolutes.

On September 19 2013 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:58 Pandain wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:49 Sn0_Man wrote:
Zealos *cannot* be scum lol. If we are 100% that he is antitown then I agree he is the best lynch because that makes him SK.

@Oats how the hell would I know. I've only played with 1 SK before and town got raped because of it (also bastard setup imo but thats neither here nor there). Actually, as far as I'm concerned SKs are practically universally bastard but w/e.


We don't have to be 100%, I at least am far more certain than anyone else he is antitown. There is like a .5% chance that Grack is scum, and a .0005 chance he is SK.

I also disagree that he cannot be scum. Zealos did not vote for OP. BH could have thought he would gain town cred if he last second voted Zealos, which he would've. They could have miscalculated and thought they had to vote Zealos or OP would be lynched.

There are too many variables you leave out and then make assumptions of when in reality it was a last 5 minute vote scram.

Why did Zealos not vote for blubbers then?
Do you think scum/SK agree on dying instead of voting for anyone who is not in their team, let it be just for living another phase?
Zealos was there. He was in thread. He was about to get lynched. It makes zero sense if he is not town. He is town.


I refrain from such absolutes, and the only thing that you have convinced me of is he is SK rather than scum. Sno are you happy, I mainly agree now, though still don't real out scum.

He is not playing town, how can you accuse everyone EXCEPT Zealos when Zealos is the most ANTI TOWN out of anyone.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2481
Rain 1595
FanTaSy 418
Yoon 95
Soma 92
Mong 60
Killer 49
NotJumperer 44
Bale 41
Hm[arnc] 28
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 20
Shinee 18
yabsab 14
Stork 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss429
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Other Games
summit1g8605
olofmeister1112
ceh9436
Happy265
KnowMe130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Rush1146
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt484
Other Games
• Shiphtur852
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 44m
INu's Battles
2h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 44m
OSC
13h 59m
Replay Cast
14h 44m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.