• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8265 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 216 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:24 GMT
#3041
Alright guys roll up your sleeves.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:24 GMT
#3042
On September 19 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Are you ok with lynching debears today Rayn?

Why the fuck would i be okay with lynching debears?
If you can make a decent case i could consider it. Now there are just some quotes from his filter and then people say "lol, scum".

Whats with the strong green read then you want to be convinced?
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:26 GMT
#3043
On September 19 2013 02:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Are you ok with lynching debears today Rayn?

Why the fuck would i be okay with lynching debears?
If you can make a decent case i could consider it. Now there are just some quotes from his filter and then people say "lol, scum".

Whats with the strong green read then you want to be convinced?

I don't understand what you are saying..
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:27 GMT
#3044
Well first, you imply that you think debears is strongly town.
Then you say that you can be swayed. Why?
Why would a case on debears make you change your mind?
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:30 GMT
#3045
Rayn you have literally accused everyone and now are on the two most townie people I can possibly identify.

I have no idea how you can possibly justify reading this filter and saying that Grack is mafia.
Filter

Ignoring HOW wrong he is, that is not how a scum plays unless you are literally better than Ace. He has been contributing actively, putting himself out there, fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason . That is not a scum play style and he is not scum!

I have defended myself plenty of times before, read my filter(it isn't that long). Yes, I thought OP was town, votes were piling on him too quickly. It just so happened that all votes ended up being town, but it could have more likely been the other way around and there were some scum in there. I justified myself and a lot of you guys even agreed with me, so now saying that I'm scum due to that is really really poor reasoning.

You guys confuse honest incorrect analysis with scum shennanigans.


Oats, look at my analysis of Zealos. Ignoring what I said about Vayne(which turned out to be incorrect, sorry didn't think about that), his play style fits with his mafia play style, doesn't fit with his play style, and he has been lurking. Only townie thing is that he ended up voting OP but its ridiculous to try and claim that scum wouldn't have bussed him after WoS was revealed to be a survivor.

Oh my god you guys need help, I will be debunking Vayne's post now.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:32 GMT
#3046
See rayn? Pandain proves grack town.

So we lynch pandain
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:37 GMT
#3047
On September 19 2013 00:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
Compact read development of why grack and pandain are scum together.


Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 08:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
that's actually an interesting quote you just responded to SnB, I missed that.

@grackaroni why specifically were you concerned with what SnB thought of me? Sounds like trying to see if you should jump on the wagon too at some point.



Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 04:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 13 2013 04:25 Koshi wrote:
I was suspicious of rayn in Persona. Just not on day 1.
VA is making a dumb argument for lynching me / rayn. VA doesn't do that much.


you and grack were the ones to jump on panda's opening post and that's probably my biggest scumtell in this game so far. I don't think you should downplay that my friend.


(pandain association, seeing a scum partner's opening post as scummy due to outside knowledge)
This is so incredibly meta and relies on the assumption that we are scum. So this is all flawed unless we're scum.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh and some one mentioned how that random grack/WoS argument was terrible and I agree. No longer have a townread on WoS. all he did was come in and talk about grack only, nothing else. pretty strange imo


(We later find out WoS is survivor, so this is why I added this quote. Looks like WoS knows something is up but doesn't give a shit since he's 3P)

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 14:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 14:47 Grackaroni wrote:
@Vayne: you started out this game with an actual case and I got the impression that you would be doing actual anaylsis, as of late all your main scum reads look extremely outdated. Your only reasoning for me being scum is that I was suspicious of Pandain and besides that you latch onto WoS/Oat's posts. I have been doing so much more in the thread you could analyze.
You have even less reasoning for Koshi being scum, all you have said is that he was suspicious of Pandain. It looks to me that you only wrote your case on Blubbers to jump on some early town cred and after people wrote you off as town you got lazy and stopped bothering to analyze the thread.


I don't feel the need to repeat myself, if I see anything worthy of deep analysis then ill post it. You asked for scumreads and I gave an overview of what i've seen from day 1. It's not so much outdated as getting badgered to re-iterate what I have already said.

If you actually thought this was all shitty then you would have said something before now I presume.


(starts attacking me day 2 when it is town sentiment that im scummy)
This kind of argument is also bad. (You guys say I go after easy targets, maybe it's because they're clearly scum? I've put in more logical analysis then you guys, which are based on assumptions and meta.) This isn't even an attack, it's a response as to why he thinks you're scum.
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 15:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 15:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2013 14:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 14:47 Grackaroni wrote:
@Vayne: you started out this game with an actual case and I got the impression that you would be doing actual anaylsis, as of late all your main scum reads look extremely outdated. Your only reasoning for me being scum is that I was suspicious of Pandain and besides that you latch onto WoS/Oat's posts. I have been doing so much more in the thread you could analyze.
You have even less reasoning for Koshi being scum, all you have said is that he was suspicious of Pandain. It looks to me that you only wrote your case on Blubbers to jump on some early town cred and after people wrote you off as town you got lazy and stopped bothering to analyze the thread.


I don't feel the need to repeat myself, if I see anything worthy of deep analysis then ill post it. You asked for scumreads and I gave an overview of what i've seen from day 1. It's not so much outdated as getting badgered to re-iterate what I have already said.

If you actually thought this was all shitty then you would have said something before now I presume.

There's a reason I had asked you the question rather than just looking back at what you already said. I wanted to see if you had anything new to bring to the table after the Blubbdavid lynch.

Your reasoning for Koshi being scum is weak. You are telling me there is nobody in this game you are more suspicious of at the moment then Koshi because he was suspicious of Pandain's first post? That's the best scum read you've got at this point in the game?


I don't get where the pandain thing is coming from but its more of a meta read, considering he actually hasn't done that much if you read his filter.


(Pandain association)

The whole fakeclaim thing, can't even quote any of that to summarize how dumb/anti-town it was
It is the exact opposite of anti-town. It is so dumb that it is town. The only reasoning was an honest Grack attempt to help the thread, it wasn't out of any possible scum motivation that you can possibly imagine. Name me a single anti-town motivation. That's right, there isn't any. In fact, the fact he then backtracked is so town because it is so fricking weird.
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
assuming you are town here then im going with koshi/grack/lurker. 3 man scum team makes sense with 2 survivors, and I don't have a scum read on any other contributors in the game.



(I forgot pandain was even in this game at this point, he is the lurker.)

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 17 2013 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So, first of all, what do you think of my read on Koshi? And do you still think Grack is scum based on what has happened since the last time you were here?


I think it's wrong and this game reminds me a lot more of him in sicilian than persona. You need to go back and read that. He used vivax as a puppet the whole game and got "fake angry" multiple times that game. it's so similar to this. Except in this game, he's using you as his puppet.

I have thought grack was scum for a while now, between what he did day 1 with the subtly asking for people's opinions and stuff before the game was really fleshed out. He wanted to know who he could push as mafia. Then you add in all this fake claiming stuff and it's stupid. doesn't help town at all. As I said earlier that fake fight between him and koshi looked extremely fake so that's the nail in the coffin for me.

don't know who's the 3rd if it's not you but I assume kush/umasi/zealos or something


(ignore staged argument since that's wrong now, but fact stands that their argument shit up the thread)

Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 02:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 18 2013 02:09 kushm4sta wrote:
basically i already solved the game and no one is listening to me because they are dumb


nah kush I agree with you, i already suspected grack and im much more suspicious of pandain now given that OP was scum.

If you look back I added to your case given the fact that pandain had a townread on me then as soon as people suspect me as mafia he does a 180 and says " i am suspicious" in his reads post with no reasoning given.


(abrupt reads change to agree with town sentiment, association tells galore)

Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 06:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
like a 0% chance that I die but in case I do, I cannot stress this enough after that flip

don't forget about koshi/grack/kush/pandain vote shenanigans from day 1.

don't need to be a rocket science just take a quick glance through the voting thread.

koshi is on SnB wagon then switches to blubb when that isn't happening. then later in the game blames me constantly for lynching blubb. hypocritical and terrible logic all balled into one big bag of scum. His incessant push on me as he uses rayn to talk for him leaves me pretty much confirmed on this.

Grack is one of the first people on OP, ok cool. Then when he is about to be lynched, he ninja vote switches. Suspicious much? between that and the other minor points ive been concerned about is enough to have me giving him a good chance to flip red.

Kush's play this game has actually been fine so not too concerned here. But if you look he had his vote on a random meaningless place (gk) to start. Then OP picks up steam and he realizes that his vote is actually needed to stop a scum lynch. consequently switches to blubb. This is pretty suspicious but not sure if it's enough to convict him. Recently, he's been making a shit load of sense

Pandain - this one is the strangest. This guy literally went ape shit about OP being lynched despite having a cool head the whole game. Who hard buddies as scum that badly? that's what is throwing me off. I dont know his play though, and he could have just panicked as scum.

SnB - this guy to a much lesser extent, I don't see that random zealos push being scum motivated. Very similar to pandain, too obvious to be scum or just scum? You guys decide if I die.

Think that's pretty much it. I believe the mason claim because you can't fake that unless both scum and what a incredibly dumb and risky play that would be. Shame that we have a mason though, not a particularly good role.


And finally, the most recent argument where grack tries to paint me as scum based on a mod question. LOL!

If anyone doesn't think that grack/pandain are the last scum then too bad, guess you can't be convinced.


The rest of your arguments also rely on the assumption we're scum. In fact really all of them do. Not very good reasoning, not good logic, Grack is really town and anyone is wrong to say otherwise.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:37 GMT
#3048
On September 19 2013 02:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well first, you imply that you think debears is strongly town.
Then you say that you can be swayed. Why?
Why would a case on debears make you change your mind?

I have not implied i think he is strongly town for me. I think he is SK to be honest. But i do not think he is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:37 GMT
#3049
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'
No gg, No skill.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:38 GMT
#3050
On September 19 2013 02:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well first, you imply that you think debears is strongly town.
Then you say that you can be swayed. Why?
Why would a case on debears make you change your mind?

I have not implied i think he is strongly town for me. I think he is SK to be honest. But i do not think he is scum.

Didn't I prove we should be lynching SK today?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:38 GMT
#3051
Why the fuck would i be okay with lynching debears?


Explain this then rayn?
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 17:39 GMT
#3052
On September 19 2013 02:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 22:42 kushm4sta wrote:
Also to the people who think i'm scum: no just no.
My meta is known for busing. Let me tell you why this is. I find it impossible to make arguments against people I know are townies. That is why I need to bus, because since they are really scum I don't have to make anything up.

So a game like this, where I write extensive cases against people, I'm either busing or town.

Also I think this post basically implies that I am town. He's saying, no I can't be scum because Grack is town and when I'm scum I like to bus.

Huh..
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:39 GMT
#3053
Pandain, i am pretty sure i asked you about this earlier, but i'll ask you again:
How do you explain Grackaroni's vote switch on D1 based on his reasoning?

Grack thinks Pandain & SnB & OP are scum.
Grack has his vote on OP.
SnB pushes Zealos lynch.
Pandain makes a couple of good posts (according to Grack) and advocates kush lynch
Grack switches to Zealos.

Explain it to me from town pov.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:40 GMT
#3054
On September 19 2013 02:32 Sn0_Man wrote:
See rayn? Pandain proves grack town.

So we lynch pandain


You have been tunneled after me since day one, I ignored you since it didn't matter then. Now it does because if we have four different targets scum will never get lynched.

On September 19 2013 00:44 Sn0_Man wrote:
Pandain, zealos IS NOT SCUM. He could very very easily be 3p (I half wanna say jester lol). If you can PROVE that he is the SK (maybe, say, SnB was pushing him or somethign) then we can talk but if you want to lynch him you have to prove him the SK.

Stop saying "this looks like his scum game" because he aint scum.


The point is he's not town. That's the crux of my argument. I don't care if he's SK(in fact it's better), and I disagree with you guys who rely on meta-analysis that it's impossible that he's scum. Read my argument, he doesn't give a shit this game, he gives shits in other games, and shares his shit with the rest of the town.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:40 GMT
#3055
On September 19 2013 02:38 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 02:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 19 2013 02:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well first, you imply that you think debears is strongly town.
Then you say that you can be swayed. Why?
Why would a case on debears make you change your mind?

I have not implied i think he is strongly town for me. I think he is SK to be honest. But i do not think he is scum.

Didn't I prove we should be lynching SK today?

Actually sn0, explain the difference between SK and scum please.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 17:41 GMT
#3056
On September 19 2013 02:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
Why the fuck would i be okay with lynching debears?


Explain this then rayn?

Thinking debears is not in my top 2 candidates for scum != strong town read..
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 17:44 GMT
#3057
Lynching SK effectively halves the anti-town KP since town is far enough ahead this game (due to 15 player 3 scum setup) that SK will be hitting town as much as possible.

Alternatively, we are at 7-1-2
Lynch Scum, 2NKs on town: 5-1-1 MYLO since a mislynch leads to 2-1-1 town can't win
Lynch SK, Only 1 NK on town: 6-0-2 not mylo since a mislynch leads to 4-0-2.

Objectively better for town to lynch SK over scum. Also was hoping that scum might know who the SK is so we can lynch SK happily in harmony.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:44 GMT
#3058
On September 19 2013 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
fake claimed for no reason , and then un fake claimed for no reason .

This is it right here. Thats why I think hes scum.

Also his randomass unvote of OP on day 1 without saying other than 'this feels bad'


Please reflect on the matter.
Give me an honest justification for that fakeclaim/anti fake claim? Distract the thread? Really he would put that much suspicion on himself to try and shit up the thread?

On September 19 2013 02:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pandain, i am pretty sure i asked you about this earlier, but i'll ask you again:
How do you explain Grackaroni's vote switch on D1 based on his reasoning?

Grack thinks Pandain & SnB & OP are scum.
Grack has his vote on OP.
SnB pushes Zealos lynch.
Pandain makes a couple of good posts (according to Grack) and advocates kush lynch
Grack switches to Zealos.

Explain it to me from town pov.


Because he agreed with my logic, which is perfectly sound, that
a) Day one votes are usually guided my lurking mafia
b) votes on OP were strange and unjustified, and also conflicted with people who previously liked OP

That reasoning led me to mistakenly believe that OP is town, but the only reason I was wrong is because it actually happened that the lurking town led the vote, which is almost never the case. It happened that people piled on OP, but that vote honestly at that time was a poor choice and there wasn't enough evidence to really lynch him. Grack ended up believing me, however, on the vote issue.

Townie thinking.

Also ignore that matter, and look at his filter. Recognize townies make mistakes and weird things(for example you have pushed literally everyone in the thread at some time as scum), and instead look if they made honest mistakes. Grack did, he has been pro town otherwise.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 17:45 GMT
#3059
On September 19 2013 02:44 Sn0_Man wrote:
Lynching SK effectively halves the anti-town KP since town is far enough ahead this game (due to 15 player 3 scum setup) that SK will be hitting town as much as possible.

Alternatively, we are at 7-1-2
Lynch Scum, 2NKs on town: 5-1-1 MYLO since a mislynch leads to 2-1-1 town can't win
Lynch SK, Only 1 NK on town: 6-0-2 not mylo since a mislynch leads to 4-0-2.

Objectively better for town to lynch SK over scum. Also was hoping that scum might know who the SK is so we can lynch SK happily in harmony.

not that. How you find the SK as opposed to scum.
No gg, No skill.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 18 2013 17:45 GMT
#3060
On September 19 2013 02:44 Sn0_Man wrote:
Lynching SK effectively halves the anti-town KP since town is far enough ahead this game (due to 15 player 3 scum setup) that SK will be hitting town as much as possible.

Alternatively, we are at 7-1-2
Lynch Scum, 2NKs on town: 5-1-1 MYLO since a mislynch leads to 2-1-1 town can't win
Lynch SK, Only 1 NK on town: 6-0-2 not mylo since a mislynch leads to 4-0-2.

Objectively better for town to lynch SK over scum. Also was hoping that scum might know who the SK is so we can lynch SK happily in harmony.


The point is that we should, at the core, lynch people who are anti town. There may be signs they are scum, with more information and flips we can narrow others down.

But Zealos is the most likely of flipping either scum or SK, please reflect on his prior games and then come back to me.
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko418
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5202
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 4m
OSC
10h 19m
Replay Cast
11h 4m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.