• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 216 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:13 GMT
#2921
On September 18 2013 23:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 22:42 kushm4sta wrote:
Also to the people who think i'm scum: no just no.
My meta is known for busing. Let me tell you why this is. I find it impossible to make arguments against people I know are townies. That is why I need to bus, because since they are really scum I don't have to make anything up.

So a game like this, where I write extensive cases against people, I'm either busing or town.

I honestly think that this makes kush town.

I actually think you are right.
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 18 2013 14:14 GMT
#2922
On September 18 2013 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
debears talk with me okay?
What do you think about the post i wrote about N1 reactions to BH's claim?
Ignore kush talking about you being SK, what do you make of the argument between me and him?


Kush has been shitting up the thread, especially since n2. Umasi and I have talked about it, hence umasi switching to kush

ill keep saying this: kush is very likely scum
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:16 GMT
#2923
On September 18 2013 23:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Raynp a couple things:

Assuming that the "good" (I think experienced is a better word since good is game by game) are not on the same side is a very dangerous line to walk. It may be the case this game, but not every game.

also, assuming that the sk is one of the more experienced is 3p is wromg. Once you get into vet games the skill differencr isnt that great overall.

Yeah you are right. I was trying to put myself into scum shoes on D1. I would never ever let D1 end + N1 happen as it did.

Actually kush has some good points against Pandain & Grack. There are some seriously weird stuff they did on D1 end and on N1. I can even explain Grack's fakeclaim from mafia!pov but for this to hold water Vayne has to be scum.

How about Vayne/Grack for scum, Pandain as SK?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 18 2013 14:17 GMT
#2924
@debears how have i been shitting up the thread lol?? i think ive been making pretty good effort
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:17 GMT
#2925
On September 18 2013 23:14 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 23:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
debears talk with me okay?
What do you think about the post i wrote about N1 reactions to BH's claim?
Ignore kush talking about you being SK, what do you make of the argument between me and him?


Kush has been shitting up the thread, especially since n2. Umasi and I have talked about it, hence umasi switching to kush

ill keep saying this: kush is very likely scum

I do not think this is true. Kush is not shitting up the thread. He is providing reads with reasoning. Even if the reasoning behind these reads is bad, it does not make him scum. He is trying to push lynches on people who he thinks are scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 18 2013 14:19 GMT
#2926
On September 18 2013 23:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 23:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Raynp a couple things:

Assuming that the "good" (I think experienced is a better word since good is game by game) are not on the same side is a very dangerous line to walk. It may be the case this game, but not every game.

also, assuming that the sk is one of the more experienced is 3p is wromg. Once you get into vet games the skill differencr isnt that great overall.

Yeah you are right. I was trying to put myself into scum shoes on D1. I would never ever let D1 end + N1 happen as it did.

Actually kush has some good points against Pandain & Grack. There are some seriously weird stuff they did on D1 end and on N1. I can even explain Grack's fakeclaim from mafia!pov but for this to hold water Vayne has to be scum.

How about Vayne/Grack for scum, Pandain as SK?


Funny thing is, if grack is scum, wouldnt kush be scum for bussing him?

I can see vayne as scum.

pandain as sk is possible, I would definitely label him as not scum
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:21 GMT
#2927
On September 18 2013 23:19 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 23:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 18 2013 23:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Raynp a couple things:

Assuming that the "good" (I think experienced is a better word since good is game by game) are not on the same side is a very dangerous line to walk. It may be the case this game, but not every game.

also, assuming that the sk is one of the more experienced is 3p is wromg. Once you get into vet games the skill differencr isnt that great overall.

Yeah you are right. I was trying to put myself into scum shoes on D1. I would never ever let D1 end + N1 happen as it did.

Actually kush has some good points against Pandain & Grack. There are some seriously weird stuff they did on D1 end and on N1. I can even explain Grack's fakeclaim from mafia!pov but for this to hold water Vayne has to be scum.

How about Vayne/Grack for scum, Pandain as SK?


Funny thing is, if grack is scum, wouldnt kush be scum for bussing him?

I can see vayne as scum.

pandain as sk is possible, I would definitely label him as not scum

What speaks against PAndain not being scum if you don't buy my "experienced" theory?
I mean, against Pandain there is most eveidence for scum. He switched his vote at the last second to save BH from getting lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 14:24 GMT
#2928
Hypothetically speaking isn't it more valuable to town to lynch the SK? Assuming 1 SK and 2 remaining scum based on speculation others have done.

Right now we are at
7-1-2
If we hit scum the SK just hits another town and we go to
5-1-1 which is actually kinda MYLO since a mislynch goes to 2-1-1 town lose right?
So hitting scum takes us to MYLO
Hitting SK takes us to
6-0-2 which is NOT MYLO since another mislynch is 4-2.

TLDR: if we lynch scum then SK shoots town and we go to MYLO. BAD. Basically hitting the SK is like halfing scum KP since the SK is far more likely to be shooting town than scum right now.

PS: Dibbers for SK is now the way I'm reading this game. More rereads required.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 14:25 GMT
#2929
PPS scum clearly have an RB so they have 'control' over the SK come late-game if they can figure him out. Town apparently lacks that so its on US to take out the SK.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 14:27 GMT
#2930
On September 18 2013 23:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually, Grackaroni explain this post:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2013 12:15 strongandbig wrote:
On September 14 2013 12:05 Pandain wrote:
Not gonna lie Rayn successfully made this thread turn to shit

It's a proven successful scum tactic.

You think that both Rayn and BH look scummy.
Rayn was repeatedly pushing BH over Pandain when nobody was suspicious of BH. do you think that Rayn was actually bussing BH today or do you think that they both have things about them that are scummy but it is unlikely that they are scum together?


Where do you get the idea that i would be bussing BH? It was not sure he was scum then. If i was scum and he was not, why is it fishy for SnB to assume i could be scum and BH is not?

His 2 scum reads were on players who were very unlikely to be scum together because of the way you pushed BH. I wanted to find out if he thought you two were scum together (not something a townie actually reading the game should think) or if he just wasn't considering scum teams as a whole yet and was only looking at individual players.

On September 18 2013 23:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 22:42 kushm4sta wrote:
Also to the people who think i'm scum: no just no.
My meta is known for busing. Let me tell you why this is. I find it impossible to make arguments against people I know are townies. That is why I need to bus, because since they are really scum I don't have to make anything up.

So a game like this, where I write extensive cases against people, I'm either busing or town.

I honestly think that this makes kush town.

All he has been arguing is that I am scum because I moved my vote. That's not an argument that would be impossible for Kush to come up with if he was scum.

I've been trying to piece together potential scum teams in my head and I see 2 likely teams.

Zealos/Pandain. That last minute vote switch was utter chaos.

Zealos- He hasn't given a shit about analyzing the game. I don't think that BH putting his vote on Zealos makes him town because BH really wanted to keep himself alive this game. He continued posting as if he were survivor all the way until the very end. I could definitely see BH throwing a weaker teammate under the bus in order to allow himself to stay in the game.

Pandain hasn't been doing much analysis ever since BH went down. He was actively making analysis and trying to get people off of BH and ever since that he has seemed very demoralized. In order for this theory to be correct though there would have to be a lot of disorganization between BH and Pandain.

Vayne/Kush-

Vayne hasn't done jack shit as well recently, he has stuck to the same reads all game and he never truly sits down and tries to convince people that he is right about them. Vayne actually was doing something at the start of the game and since then he has seemed demoralized.

Kush- Much like Vayne, Kush is sticking to these shitty reads, but he does try to push them and convince others he is right. He hasn't analyzed my meta or he chose to ignore it. Kush is definitely capable of doing what he has as scum because he hasn't had to actually read through the thread and come up with a reason for me being scum. All he did was say grack unvoted and press on about it. Vayne/Kush are both very protective of one another.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 18 2013 14:27 GMT
#2931
We dont even know who the sk is.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:31 GMT
#2932
This would be Grackaroni's motivation for fakeclaiming.
Mafia hit does not go through for whatever reason on N1. They know it. They also know who they hit.
What would you think in case you are scum:
1) Was the guy docced/jailed (not jailed unless scum hit SnB (lol) on N1)?
2) Is the guy bulletproof SK?
3) Is the guy veteran?

What to do. Fakeclaim veteran for some bullshit reason (honestly Grack's reasoning for claiming was not that good). What happens next. Look at Koshi's response for the fakeclaim. It screams "fuck you, you are fakeclaiming, i am vet". Then Grack retracts from his claim and says "i was looking for reactions". Okay, what have we got here:
1) In case scum hit Koshi on N1. Good, we can safely assume he is a vet. Hit him again, he dies. (this means Vayne is probably town - why would scum block Koshi when he has no night life left?).
2) In case scum did not hit Koshi on N1. Good we now know who the SK most likely is. Or he was docced. We also figured out Koshi is the vet most likely. Roleblock + hit him the next night (he looks townie as fuck anyways) and have one of our team claim the roleblock. Vayne is under suspicion, looks really good on him! Except that Vayne's RB claim was full of shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 14:32 GMT
#2933
On September 18 2013 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
We dont even know who the sk is.

Well, SK hunt then.

I'm saying that should be at least as high priority as finding scum. Admittedly finding scum is probably easier since there are 2 of them not 1 and since they have some association with BH we'd assume.

Still, I'd rather lynch the SK by quite a bit.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:33 GMT
#2934
Grackaroni actually after re-examining the end of D1 your vote-switch is fucking suspicious. You have your vote on scum. Then you sheep Pandain (your former scumread) to someone else because "he made some good posts and you think he is town".
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 14:34 GMT
#2935
Haha ok Rayn, I would never purposely pull myself into a situation where I would gain lots of attention/suspicion just so that I could figure out player's roles.

Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 18 2013 14:36 GMT
#2936
Vayne *can't* be SK atm though (unless RB doesn't stop KP? I'm assuming it does). He is either town and got RB'd or is scum and claimed the RB since they used it on Koshi as rayn said.

Damn I'd be interested in lynching Vayne if not for that.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:36 GMT
#2937
On September 18 2013 23:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Haha ok Rayn, I would never purposely pull myself into a situation where I would gain lots of attention/suspicion just so that I could figure out player's roles.


Did you gain suspicion until now? No, you did gain town-credit.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 14:36 GMT
#2938
On September 18 2013 23:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni actually after re-examining the end of D1 your vote-switch is fucking suspicious. You have your vote on scum. Then you sheep Pandain (your former scumread) to someone else because "he made some good posts and you think he is town".

Because he had valid points and confidently expressed them. The manner in which Oats/WoS/Umasi planted their votes on BH at the time and then disappeared when nobody was pushing hard for his lynch with a well-written case made me think it was more likely that some players in that group were scum just pawning off their vote and that it was not a scum lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 18 2013 14:39 GMT
#2939
On September 18 2013 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 23:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Haha ok Rayn, I would never purposely pull myself into a situation where I would gain lots of attention/suspicion just so that I could figure out player's roles.


Did you gain suspicion until now? No, you did gain town-credit.

so what, I didn't think my claims would get town credit.

That's the same reasoning as saying that you were wrong that scum would want to bus BH day2 and that they would actually want to be really indecisive and jump in on a last second vote switch because they got town credit from it now.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 18 2013 14:43 GMT
#2940
On September 18 2013 23:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 23:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni actually after re-examining the end of D1 your vote-switch is fucking suspicious. You have your vote on scum. Then you sheep Pandain (your former scumread) to someone else because "he made some good posts and you think he is town".

Because he had valid points and confidently expressed them. The manner in which Oats/WoS/Umasi planted their votes on BH at the time and then disappeared when nobody was pushing hard for his lynch with a well-written case made me think it was more likely that some players in that group were scum just pawning off their vote and that it was not a scum lynch.

First of all it was me/Umasi/WoS who voted for OP at thet time. Oats had voted earlier, and gave reasons for his vote, the reasons were good. You also did agree with me earlier on when i talked about OP! What you just said is simply not true.
...as for OP, most of my reasoning is coming from Rayn but I did say before my dislike of OP's posting and added in my own points.


Then there is this:
On September 14 2013 06:51 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm voting Zealous. Pandain is town and he has good points.

What exactly were those good points Pandain brought up?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.