• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:01
CEST 07:01
KST 14:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7723 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 179 Next
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 14 2011 22:08 GMT
#2321
Even if prot is mafia, why should we waste a lynch on him? Given how mixed up he is with his assassin claim, I'd be willing to bet that he dies tonight. Lynching him just gets him killed 24h sooner, and forces the assassins to look elsewhere for their first hit.
:3
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 14 2011 22:09 GMT
#2322
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:54 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.

He is not a DT


Um, I think this guy is right cause he's a DT (check his icon next to name)
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:12 GMT
#2323
On April 15 2011 07:07 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:02 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?

On April 15 2011 06:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'd rather lynch scum.

Why do you trust Coagulations roleclaim in the first place?

I don't get why don't people accept Coag's claim at face value? If he was mafia he'd claim townie.

if i were mafia i'd claim veteran

Just saying, you kindof suck at fake claims.
By suck I mean you really really suck at fake claims.

I guess so because I've never done it except in HP

veteran = easiest blue role to fake
RIP Aaliyah
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 14 2011 22:12 GMT
#2324
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:54 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.

He is not a DT

and?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 22:14 GMT
#2325
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia who lied about being an Assassin, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 22:15 GMT
#2326
On April 15 2011 07:08 Eiii wrote:
Even if prot is mafia, why should we waste a lynch on him? Given how mixed up he is with his assassin claim, I'd be willing to bet that he dies tonight. Lynching him just gets him killed 24h sooner, and forces the assassins to look elsewhere for their first hit.

Think. If you are an assassin and you know that Prot is a mafia. Would you shoot Prot? Or would you shoot someone else you think is an assassin?

You would shoot the second person. The assassin knows that Prot will be lynched Day 3. And Prot being lynched day three is good for the assassin for two reasons. 1) They don't have to waste a hit, and can search somewhere else. 2) They are saved from suspicion for one day.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:17 GMT
#2327
On April 15 2011 07:09 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:54 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.

He is not a DT


Um, I think this guy is right cause he's a DT (check his icon next to name)

Seriously, what is up with this guy? Why are we keeping him alive? Because he's new? When I was new I actually tried to play the game.. but this is just ridiculous.

Also, I will not discuss the Coag vs Prot situation anymore, and I'm keeping my vote on who I think is scum. Vig hitting Coag and letting Prot die at night is the best situation if Coag is red and Prot is blue. If Prot is DT then he knows he did his best and at least did a 1 - 1 trade for town despite town not voting for Coag. The only BAD situation I can think of for town is if we have no Vig's left after Pandain died. Therefore if Coag lives the night and claims a hit, and if no VIGI's step up to claim they shot Coag, I'm willing to bet Coag is scum.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:19 GMT
#2328
EDWOP: Vig hitting Coag and letting Prot die at night is the best situation if Coag is red and Prot is black.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2011 22:19 GMT
#2329
The only BAD situation I can think of for town is if we have no Vig's left after Pandain died. Therefore if Coag lives the night and claims a hit, and if no VIGI's step up to claim they shot Coag, I'm willing to bet Coag is scum.


or a red can claim vigi, that they shot coag but coag didn't die "proving" he's a vet?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 22:20 GMT
#2330
On April 15 2011 07:12 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:54 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.

He is not a DT

and?

[image loading]
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2011 22:21 GMT
#2331
Don't depend on blues. We don't know the set up for this game. We don't know if we have vigi, DT, medics, trackers, watchers etc. In XXX we made a stupid plan based around a watcher existing when one didn't and ended up wasting a whole day's worth of blue usage. Why leave something up to vigis we might or might not have when we can do it ourselves?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:22 GMT
#2332
On April 15 2011 07:14 LSB wrote:
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia (presumptuous) who lied about being an Assassin how do you know that, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot no
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation LOL NO

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win. This makes perfect sense if you are scum and coagulation is not. This means town wastes lynch on the assassin and we lose a vig hit that will be useful later. The vig hit is NOT to be used as a confirmation power, don't be silly. In a 40 person game that's just stupid.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. LOL This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. Incorrect. Assassins have a HUGE incentive to kill Prot. Because A= they gain 1 KP, B= they come closer to winning the game. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.

we DO NOT need to lynch Prot because there is no way assassins wont hit him on night 2. This is a plan meant to make town WASTE a lynch and a VIG hit. You've contradicted yourself a lot trying to put this "plan" into place, I'll have a longer post on you coming up shortly.


Reading LSB's recent posts has put me in a bit of a new perspective. If he's scum, I doubt the mafia is all going along with this. Unfortunately Coagulations alignment gives a HUGE amount of information.

I think we should lynch Rean or m0nsterchef, someone like that. Have GMarshal check coagulation on night 2 and report the results. This way we can get the "information" without potentially losing a townie.

That's my plan : /

Also going to take a look at: redFF
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:23 GMT
#2333
On April 15 2011 07:15 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:08 Eiii wrote:
Even if prot is mafia, why should we waste a lynch on him? Given how mixed up he is with his assassin claim, I'd be willing to bet that he dies tonight. Lynching him just gets him killed 24h sooner, and forces the assassins to look elsewhere for their first hit.

Think. If you are an assassin and you know that Prot is a mafia. Would you shoot Prot? Or would you shoot someone else you think is an assassin?

You would shoot the second person. The assassin knows that Prot will be lynched Day 3. And Prot being lynched day three is good for the assassin for two reasons. 1) They don't have to waste a hit, and can search somewhere else. 2) They are saved from suspicion for one day.

thats impossible soooo
RIP Aaliyah
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:25 GMT
#2334
On April 15 2011 07:19 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
The only BAD situation I can think of for town is if we have no Vig's left after Pandain died. Therefore if Coag lives the night and claims a hit, and if no VIGI's step up to claim they shot Coag, I'm willing to bet Coag is scum.


or a red can claim vigi, that they shot coag but coag didn't die "proving" he's a vet?

Hmm, that's bad too. Ah shit, that's actually a really good point if a mafia does that we won't know if they're telling the truth unless there's a DT check.. + we don't know how many blue roles there are..

Also, LSB I agree with your points. Now that I think about it, Prot's DT/black claim is very good for him.. Mafia might be hesistant to hit him at night if he's truly black, but they would also want to hit a DT. Blacks wouldn't want to hit him since they have a secured black target to use their last hammer on, or at least their DT check on Prot first. This situation just gets messier unless we lynch one of them.. ugh.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:26 GMT
#2335
On April 15 2011 07:17 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:09 Serejai wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:54 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.

He is not a DT


Um, I think this guy is right cause he's a DT (check his icon next to name)

Seriously, what is up with this guy? Why are we keeping him alive? Because he's new? When I was new I actually tried to play the game.. but this is just ridiculous.

Also, I will not discuss the Coag vs Prot situation anymore, and I'm keeping my vote on who I think is scum. Vig hitting Coag and letting Prot die at night is the best situation if Coag is red and Prot is blue. If Prot is DT then he knows he did his best and at least did a 1 - 1 trade for town despite town not voting for Coag. The only BAD situation I can think of for town is if we have no Vig's left after Pandain died. Therefore if Coag lives the night and claims a hit, and if no VIGI's step up to claim they shot Coag, I'm willing to bet Coag is scum.


oh wait we have someone coming along with LSB's "plan" with a much softer claim. You've contributed very little to the thread and you start off your post insinuating we should lynch someone regardless of their alignment.

bolded proven to be false

Prot is not the dt.

This plan is nearly identical to LSB's except:
-you insinuate protact could be blue which we all know isn't true now
-involves vigi roleclaim
-involves possibly wasting a vigi hit

what I find interesting is you don't consider how awful this plan is IF coagulation is blue and Protact is black/red.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:27 GMT
#2336
On April 15 2011 07:25 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:19 chaoser wrote:
The only BAD situation I can think of for town is if we have no Vig's left after Pandain died. Therefore if Coag lives the night and claims a hit, and if no VIGI's step up to claim they shot Coag, I'm willing to bet Coag is scum.


or a red can claim vigi, that they shot coag but coag didn't die "proving" he's a vet?

Hmm, that's bad too. Ah shit, that's actually a really good point if a mafia does that we won't know if they're telling the truth unless there's a DT check.. + we don't know how many blue roles there are..

Also, LSB I agree with your points. Now that I think about it, Prot's DT/black claim is very good for him.. Mafia might be hesistant to hit him at night if he's truly black, but they would also want to hit a DT. Blacks wouldn't want to hit him since they have a secured black target to use their last hammer on, or at least their DT check on Prot first. This situation just gets messier unless we lynch one of them.. ugh.

Why don't we lynch neither, have GMarshal check Coagulation and then march on? I think we should find a scum outside this whole situation to lynch today and resolve whats going with this during the night.
RIP Aaliyah
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
April 14 2011 22:28 GMT
#2337
On April 15 2011 07:14 LSB wrote:
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia who lied about being an Assassin, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.


I think the vig hit is a lot more valueable than that, and should be used to actually kill a confirmed scum (assuming there are vigis in the game).

Also, the mafia do not have "little incentive to kill Prot". He's just another player to eliminate and killing him will help them win the game.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 14 2011 22:28 GMT
#2338
DOCH SPEAKS ZE TRUTH.
lets kill ilovejonn
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:28 GMT
#2339
lol they both show up at the same time to push the same idea and now ilovejonn is doing the "hey yeah lsb thats a pretty good idea" so he won't take heat for it if it blows up

nice coincidence
RIP Aaliyah
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:28 GMT
#2340
On April 15 2011 07:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:14 LSB wrote:
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia (presumptuous) who lied about being an Assassin how do you know that, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot no
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation LOL NO

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win. This makes perfect sense if you are scum and coagulation is not. This means town wastes lynch on the assassin and we lose a vig hit that will be useful later. The vig hit is NOT to be used as a confirmation power, don't be silly. In a 40 person game that's just stupid.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. LOL This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. Incorrect. Assassins have a HUGE incentive to kill Prot. Because A= they gain 1 KP, B= they come closer to winning the game. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.

we DO NOT need to lynch Prot because there is no way assassins wont hit him on night 2. This is a plan meant to make town WASTE a lynch and a VIG hit. You've contradicted yourself a lot trying to put this "plan" into place, I'll have a longer post on you coming up shortly.


Reading LSB's recent posts has put me in a bit of a new perspective. If he's scum, I doubt the mafia is all going along with this. Unfortunately Coagulations alignment gives a HUGE amount of information.

I think we should lynch Rean or m0nsterchef, someone like that. Have GMarshal check coagulation on night 2 and report the results. This way we can get the "information" without potentially losing a townie.

That's my plan : /

Also going to take a look at: redFF

I know GM claimed DT, but can we really trust his claim as well? He has bodyguards and no one can check GM. He also hasn't revealed who he checked Night 1 in order to protect him, but I can understand that.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft286
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft311
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 256
Stork 194
Leta 108
Hyuk 75
PianO 74
Bale 17
Icarus 8
yabsab 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox737
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8686
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2146
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 59m
Online Event
5h 59m
FEL
10h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.