• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8356 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 179 Next
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
April 14 2011 19:55 GMT
#2301
On April 15 2011 01:23 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 01:06 Barundar wrote:
@GM Doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on him, coag's meta is no where as solid as a player like Ace. You just ignored that I critized your analysis of AO and went on a rant about coag, I guess you are more touchy on the last issue?

@Jackal Yeah we don't have to believe his DT claim. His arguments are like any other arguments though, you either agree or disagree. LSB lied so much in last game that I stopped looking at the arguments against chaoser and just wanted him dead, which turned out to be a huge mistake as you know.


Well what am I going to say about your criticism of my arguments? You brought up no real points other than its "bashing" not much I can reply to that, now is there? I could argue the point, but anyone who reads the analysis can come to their own conclusions, there's no need for me to get upset over it ^_^

I dont follow what you are implying about coag's meta, as far as I know every game I have played with coag he has played exactly the same. Either way, its irrelevant, we are either going to hang him today or have him shot tonight, that will clear up the situation wonderfully.

In regards to protacs arguments, which seems to be what really concerns you; find that much of what protac says seems to make sense to me, his arguments are persuasive, I even agree with some if his points, and then I remember it coagulation I'm talking about, the guy who ten minutes into the day in Guts and Glory suicided into our medic, the guy who claimed medic to LSB in XXXVII based only on his gut.

So yes, I do find the liars arguments persuasive, fw is a great poster and I find his analysis to be excellent, if he had tried this on almost any other player I would probably be waving a pitchfork and going for the lynch of his chosen target.

Is that enough of an opinion for you?

Anyway I'm done discussing coag, if you guys want to lynch him then do so, otherwise a vigi will shoot him tonight (assuming we have any around).

I'm off to class, I'll be back later to scumhunt.



After refusing to address my actual points, the pressured pardoner finally concedes that the analysis is strong. Yet he doesn't want to vote Coagulation. This is a mafia who doesn't want to commit to bussing a teammate.

Anyway, due to the lack of votes for GMarshal, I'm going to switch back to Coagulation. When GMarshal pardons though, don't be surprised.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 14 2011 20:01 GMT
#2302
On April 15 2011 04:55 Protactinium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 01:23 GMarshal wrote:
On April 15 2011 01:06 Barundar wrote:
@GM Doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on him, coag's meta is no where as solid as a player like Ace. You just ignored that I critized your analysis of AO and went on a rant about coag, I guess you are more touchy on the last issue?

@Jackal Yeah we don't have to believe his DT claim. His arguments are like any other arguments though, you either agree or disagree. LSB lied so much in last game that I stopped looking at the arguments against chaoser and just wanted him dead, which turned out to be a huge mistake as you know.


Well what am I going to say about your criticism of my arguments? You brought up no real points other than its "bashing" not much I can reply to that, now is there? I could argue the point, but anyone who reads the analysis can come to their own conclusions, there's no need for me to get upset over it ^_^

I dont follow what you are implying about coag's meta, as far as I know every game I have played with coag he has played exactly the same. Either way, its irrelevant, we are either going to hang him today or have him shot tonight, that will clear up the situation wonderfully.

In regards to protacs arguments, which seems to be what really concerns you; find that much of what protac says seems to make sense to me, his arguments are persuasive, I even agree with some if his points, and then I remember it coagulation I'm talking about, the guy who ten minutes into the day in Guts and Glory suicided into our medic, the guy who claimed medic to LSB in XXXVII based only on his gut.

So yes, I do find the liars arguments persuasive, fw is a great poster and I find his analysis to be excellent, if he had tried this on almost any other player I would probably be waving a pitchfork and going for the lynch of his chosen target.

Is that enough of an opinion for you?

Anyway I'm done discussing coag, if you guys want to lynch him then do so, otherwise a vigi will shoot him tonight (assuming we have any around).

I'm off to class, I'll be back later to scumhunt.



After refusing to address my actual points, the pressured pardoner finally concedes that the analysis is strong. Yet he doesn't want to vote Coagulation. This is a mafia who doesn't want to commit to bussing a teammate.

Anyway, due to the lack of votes for GMarshal, I'm going to switch back to Coagulation. When GMarshal pardons though, don't be surprised.

If GMarshall pardons coag we have two successive lynches lined up. 1 if we have a vig with half a brain. Plus you'll be gone. Town win-win-win.
Pardon him GMarshall.
Life can only kill you once.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 14 2011 21:37 GMT
#2303
So I finally had a chance to read through all coag's posts. As its been stated, scum hunting was nearly non-existent. Nearly everything was either related to why assassins are bad or why kav shouldn't be lynched. I would like to hear some analysis from him if he hopes to survive the day. Even if prot is a liar, I'm not convinced he is clean.

I want to bring up MetalFace again. Besides Red, the initial argument was largely ignored.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 14 2011 12:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Another person I think we should look at:

MetalFace

I played with this guy as scum and he was a horrible, horrible lurker.

Here are some gems so far:

On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
Ideally we want a townie as mayor. Worst case scenario is mafia get mayor. I'd say a third party getting mayor falls in between these two. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who is who.


On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
Pretty much, the big power of the mayor is the first day lynch and the subsequent triple vote count.


On April 11 2011 11:15 MetalFace wrote:
Also, remember that an assassin mayor is not ideal; a townie mayor is.


From his previous game, I think this post speaks a lot to his approach as scum.

On October 22 2010 23:08 MetalFace wrote:
This is my first time playing and I didn't want to screw myself over by saying something dumb


Here are some follow-up posts.

On April 14 2011 12:49 MetalFace wrote:
Anywho, I think Prot is full of crap. Someone else mentioned it but I think it's true that he is actually just an assassin who is upset he didn't get immunity from becoming mayor, so now he needs a new lie to keep himself alive. I think Lynch All Liars should be applied here and we should just out him now, but apparently other people think differently. There's a lot of pointless arguing right now. Just kill Prot.


On April 14 2011 13:11 MetalFace wrote:
Prot lied. He either lied about being an assassin or lied about being a DT. I think it's the best policy of the town to lynch anyone who lies. This benefits the town because only townies can tell the truth the entire game.

As for who I think we should lynch otherwise, I'd say Rean. aidnai did a pretty nice analysis a while back. I think our next target though should have more to do with the results of Prot's flip and what happens at night. If Prot flips DT, then Coag will have a big sign over his head. If not, then we take a better look at anyone who supports Prot's lying ways.



On April 11 2011 12:15 MetalFace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 11:34 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Posts like the ones MetalHead just made are pretty scummy imo, you have to look past the "wordswordswordswordswords" and think about what the direction of their post is. His post had no direction other than to appear contributive. That's not good.


My direction was the implication that people who attacked Protactinium's campaign have scummy motives.


On April 14 2011 13:11 MetalFace wrote:
If Prot flips DT, then Coag will have a big sign over his head. If not, then we take a better look at anyone who supports Prot's lying ways.



He contradicts himself, based on what the popular opinion holds. First, when many people were on board with supporting Prot, he calls his attackers scummy. Now that Prot has been outed, he calls his supporters scummy. In addition, when asked to bring up some lynch candidates, he takes the easy way out by pushing LAL on prot and mentioning Rean, who has already been analyzed by several people. I'm putting my vote on him for the moment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 14 2011 21:39 GMT
#2304
Meh, I'm confused. I wanna vote for Coag, but I guess we'll know better after tonight.
Yet, killing the pardoner? :/
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 14 2011 21:46 GMT
#2305
On April 14 2011 21:52 DropBear wrote:
Out of the three names on the respective bandwagons, Robellicose, Serejai and Kenpachi, there are two new players and one guy whos been around for a while.

Kenpachi


First his voting pattern.
DAY 1 - MAYOR VOTE

Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 09:41 Kenpachi wrote:
Hey guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys. dont ignore me and tell me how im lurking and shit ..
So, how many Assassins are in the game? Maybe if Protact dies, 1 less assassin for the remaining to hunt. Its beneficial for townie in a game with less KP..

I think Kita makes a good point about Protact in the late game (not too sure if it was mentioned before but it just struck my mind)

Im going to go with GM cause im a sheep
[image loading]

A lot of people sheeped on the GM vote as well so it doesn't stick out to me.
It only becomes suss when you follow up with this:

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 13:16 Kenpachi wrote:
mmm looks like something isnt going right. my vote on the wrong guy?

You had about an hour to change your vote. You were present in thread and active. Why didn't you? Why are you sheeping exactly?

DAY 2 - LYNCH VOTE

These are from the voting thread rather than the main thread itself.

Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 06:06 Kenpachi wrote:
##Vote Protactinium (WTF FW?????????????????????????)


MIND = BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 06:07 Kenpachi wrote:
owait IM VOTING THE WRONG PERSON LOL
##Vote Coagulation

What the hell is going on here?

Next some other posts.

KENPACHI'S MAYOR CAMPAIGN


Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 13:19 Kenpachi wrote:
I would like to run for Mayor again

Lets make Kenpachi Mayor Initiative
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4910627
+ Show Spoiler +
Who are you and what can you do for town?
I am Kenpachi and i cannot do anything for you.

Why do believe you should be mayor?
Well, thats easy to answer. I am Kenpachi.

Do you understand what is going on at the moment?
No but i will read the thread

How experienced are you in a game of Mafia?
i played about 7 games i think, winning about 2 of them doing nothing

You scummy fuck.


But seriously, no comment here. Id like to point out that people who contribute very little or repeat what other people said in a small paragraph is usually scum or scared

You've contributed very little. You've repeated what other people have said. You just described yourself as either scum or scared. Which are you?

DAY 1 POSTS


First, as GMarshal is pulling ahead, he claims that he is busy and cannot be involved.
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:23 Kenpachi wrote:
sorry guys im busy today. Im leaning towards being replaced cause this is going to be a heavy week..


He then goes on to make 18 one-line posts within the space of an hour around lynch time contributing nothing, coinciding with his inaction on the mayor vote.

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:10 Kenpachi wrote:
DrH. i will give you advice. If i say something, go against it plz?

Why are you trying to get people to avoid looking at what you say?

DAY 2 POSTS


More pointless bandwagoning. Trying to look as though he's contributing and is not.

Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 07:18 Kenpachi wrote:
Scum Team
Coagulation
Barundar
GMarshal
RedFF
Mister Wiggles
Robellicose
ilovejonn
~~~~~~

-runs away like a noob who accuses people and dont post reasons why they are scum because their reason for believe they are scum is actually bandwagoning other people's idea on the people they accused-


When he is questioned about it by ilovejonn he replies with this:

Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 07:27 Kenpachi wrote:
I was serious dude

/sarcasm

You are goofing off almost as much as Serejai.

RECENT EARLY GAME BEHAVIOUR AS TOWN


I've looked through a few of his more recent games in which he was almost always town. His strange one-liners have been present in all the games I looked at but there a few subtle differences. Last game, when he was town, he had his own opinion.

I refer to the recently completed Insane Mafia 2, in which Kenpachi was a townsman.
Following is some of his analysis on Day 1 of this game. Notice how this kind of stuff is absent from him in this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 26 2011 06:21 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 14:54 iGrok wrote:
Okay, I thought I was done posting but I decided to check before I went to sleep. Won't be able to in the morning.

Kavdragon, excellent points. I completely agree with you (except that I'm scummy - I look forward to reading your reasons). @Bumatlarge/Tackster, I think we should lynch annul. A) Lynch an item-gamer. B) Lynch an anti-town. Annul has been nothing but a distraction, and even if he is town (which I doubt), he's better off dead imo.

lol. iGrok looks the most scummy to me imo. Hes acting like a 1st time player when he stated he was a veteran which ends up being SCUM

Hes not reading carefully enough
+ Show Spoiler +
To further give solid opinions, a few people I want on that list include:
Annul: Reasons stated above.
Deconduo: General scummy feel (Obviously I need to explain this further, but I'll do that when i get the time.)
iGrok: More scummy play, including apposition to clearly town plans, putting down of plans without putting forward alternatives, and fanning arguments. (More on this to follow)


+ Show Spoiler [iGrok and some of his posts] +
In Chronological Order after alignments were sent out:
On March 24 2011 13:25 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 13:06 annul wrote:
i already claimed green. i am saying you are not a blue, not that i am a blue.

you have been given ALIGNMENT pms, not role pms.


Annul, thats stupid reasoning. Alignment pms always have details about the alignment's group powers (if applicable). Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Show nested quote +
bumatlarge:
And annul, if I am not blue, then a real blue can come out and counter claim me. If there is a reason why he would not, then enlighten me. My alignment PM gave me more then my alignment. That is all I will say until I am mayor.


A blue counter-claiming would be nice. a confirmed scum lynch d1 would be nice ^^

Lets be more obvious

On March 24 2011 13:11 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
Well, I think I already slipped up and it is fairly obvious if you lookat my posts that I am part of the police force. I've mulled it over and the only thing we really have to lose is outing one member (me) to everyone. So let me go over why it's clear you should vote for me.

1) I am the most confirmed you can get. If there is no counter-claim, I will be assuredly more town then anyone else.

2) I have a circle of 3 other townies. I've ruled out that we have a member with a different win-condition, since mafia has decent numbers already, and 3rd party is BP. Additionally, the numbers add up with how many are in each faction.

3) We have access to more then a circle. I won't disclose anymore until it's clear I am going to win.

Personally, I have a lot of time to devote, and I have 4 times the man power of any other candidate. I believe that being elected as confirmed town mayor will not be the hard part, but rooting scum out and realizing their counters to me being mayor will demand effort.

So I advise green townies in the race drop out and vote me, because I doubt you have more to offer. If you are mafia or third party, please stay in the race or counter claim to make my job easy.


Yeah, the slip was kind of apparent, unless scum is really bad :/.

Your plan makes a lot of sense, especially if you have a circle. The only thing is that no one knows their powers yet... I hope you and your body guards don't get good ones :/

I don't think Jackal is confirmed anything right now. I'll vote for you unless a better campaign comes along.

Lol. He doesnt want Bum with a good role so id assume its terrible play (like me ) or scumminess trying to post something of worth

On March 24 2011 14:13 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
Kavdragon:
Mayor: Bum, this is directed at you. Your campaign revolves around making sure that the mayor does not fall into the wrong hands. This is evidenced by the fact that you are selling your self as blue, and having a circle of confirmed persons. You are NOT selling your scum hunting abilities. You are taking a very passive approach by using the mayoral protection for a blue.

The problem is, we need active scum hunters. The game is won with analysis and scum hunting, NOT blues. As per the advice of the vet's in the previous game, Mafia will likely be shooting for the active leaders of the town, not blues. Thus the protection would be better given to them.

I'm not saying that I doubt your townie-ness, but I am saying that the mayor needs to be a leader, and a good analyst. If you can step up to the plate and deliver those things I'll throw my vote in behind you, but so far you've not shown great analysis. The fact that you didn't see this problem with your plan, and revealed yourself that way is evidence that you are not analyzing things very well. Because of this, I'm keeping my name in the pool.


There also the fact that the mayor can choose the lynch, and can rely on active scumhunters' advice. The leader in this case only has to make the final decision, and I'd rather that be a confirmed town who will listen to scumhunters than an unknown or even probable town.

Of course, this relies on no counterclaims in the next, oh, 12 hours or so i guess.

Somethings offbeat or is it just me?

On March 24 2011 14:24 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 14:22 Lanaia wrote:
This isn't night then? I'm a little confused.

This is night. Day1 starts when the 24hr n0 starts iirc

Feeding off of Lanaia's newbieness.

On March 25 2011 02:24 iGrok wrote:
Okay, here's what I have so far:

Bum slipped hard early on, so he claimed blue. This opened up an opportunity for him to act as a mouth for the blues and lets us get a confirmed townie as mayor (assuming no counterclaim, if there is a counter claim I will re-assess the situation). And a confirmed townie as Mayor lets us get Lynch 1 under our control.

However, kavdragon makes a convincing argument, and I know that when I'm scum I usually try to snipe the best hunters first, so protecting them is a must. Hopefully, when roles are revealed, there will be some Medics/Doctors who can protect our best analysts. But they could also be used to protect bum.

Brownbear's analysis of bum's situation was good, but I think a little flawed. Its worth trading N blues for N scum, and so if Bum really is blue, the best thing that could happen is that scum counter claims. However, if there is a CC, the other blues shouldn't back up bum. 2 for 1 Blue to Scum isn't a good trade imo, and we'll have to lynch 1 blue at least. Scum doesn't have to keep claiming up to 4-4.

Currently, my vote is split between bum and kav, although I think if bum shows decent analysis d1 he'd steal my vote.

A useless wall of text but theres a key info here. He states that hes a Veteran. Well hes doing shit lol cause this is all common sense. .....

On March 25 2011 02:27 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 02:26 ilovejonn wrote:
I just want one place I have to look at to go through with everything. Besides, people
type
like
this
in
irc,
then
I have to read
a very long
log.

This is an excellent point. I'm going to go vote no on the poll now

spam spam

On March 25 2011 04:02 iGrok wrote:
Suppose 2 people remain in the item game, 1 scum and 1 town, and both are killed at night - who gets the item?

Why is he asking this

On March 25 2011 05:39 iGrok wrote:
Tackster, note that I'm vote for Bum conditional to a good CC (obviously a half-assed cc I'll just laugh at). If so, I'll probably vote chaoser.

But a blue mouth with longevity would be really useful to have. So even if there is a CC, I propose we lynch the CCer first, and then bum if the CC flips blue. I mean its been long enough that any CC has to be doubtful, right?

You shouldn't lynch someone off their role unless their role is GodFather straight up or Serial Killer or some obvious Scum/3rd Party Role

On March 25 2011 06:39 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
bum
I'll be taking note of all those who chime in on what it is going to be.


Seems like thats exactly what hes doing, tackster

Spam Spam Spam

Next Post to look at 858


Ill bbl. iGrok, I call you SCUM


Additionally, his mayor voting pattern is decisive.

Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 07:19 Kenpachi wrote:
Back~

Well the next few posts from iGrok are meh. not worth posting about really.

Also doing this helped me understand whats going on in the game a whole lot better.

##Vote Bum


The combination of his being on both bandwagons, his bizarre posting and the subtle differences between this game and his Insane 2 town posting are why you should ##Vote Kenpachi

My secondary candidates are Robellicose and Serejai


hi. anyone who analyzes me is new to this game clearly.

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT MOST OF YOUR POINTS OF ME ARE INVALID
If you look at my posts carefully, youd notice that i was against voting Protact. Though i didnt say i didnt trust DrH, i didnt. GM was the best choice. Also, i post a mayoral run every game with mayor. Do i get votes? This is the first game where i got a vote. Please look at the current situation when you analyze my posts. Think for a second. Your questionings of my posts are easily answered if you just 1 or 2 pages around my post .... I dont think your scum. you are just trying to be useful because no one analyzes me


Imo, ilovejonn and Wiggles are the most scummy in the game and that list infact was not a joke but a list of my own suspects. Just, im too lazy to back up my reasonings. Besides, i wanted people to respond to it and i included that little paragraph for a reason. please read it carefully (with emphasis on the like). Ill do in 2 days or so (if im not too lazy then because thats when my break begins ) but just telling you, my analyses are inaccurate as i was wrong on iGrok and wrong on everyone before that.

Conclusion: you are a newbie in TL Mafia. Welcome!
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 21:52 GMT
#2306
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 14 2011 21:53 GMT
#2307
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 14 2011 21:54 GMT
#2308
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 21:55 GMT
#2309
the fact that lsb doesn't have a stupid plan already involving everyone roleclaiming/dying to the mafia makes me think he is scum
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 21:58 GMT
#2310
On April 15 2011 06:54 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.

He is not a DT
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 14 2011 21:58 GMT
#2311
On April 15 2011 06:54 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.

Would you lose a DT over a Vet?
Think about it, Protact is a waste of a lynch. Directs KP (black) to 1 person if Coag is town.


If we lynch coag and he flips red, it says nothing about protact's alignment, and we're likely to be in the same situation regarding him tomorrow. Lynching him is a bad idea too, as we're either lynching a DT (unlikely in my opinion) or an assassin (not so great for town still compared to lynching a mafia).
you gotta dance
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 21:58 GMT
#2312
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 14 2011 21:59 GMT
#2313
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 21:59 GMT
#2314
I'd rather lynch scum.

Why do you trust Coagulations roleclaim in the first place?
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:00 GMT
#2315
What is with all these people insinuating Protactinium might be a DT after he was outed...

RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 22:02 GMT
#2316
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?

On April 15 2011 06:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'd rather lynch scum.

Why do you trust Coagulations roleclaim in the first place?

I don't get why don't people accept Coag's claim at face value? If he was mafia he'd claim townie.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 14 2011 22:02 GMT
#2317
On April 15 2011 07:02 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?


Are you not going to bother looking and settle for black?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:07 GMT
#2318
On April 15 2011 07:02 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 06:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'd rather lynch scum.

Why do you trust Coagulations roleclaim in the first place?

I don't get why don't people accept Coag's claim at face value? If he was mafia he'd claim townie.

if i were mafia i'd claim veteran
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 22:07 GMT
#2319
On April 15 2011 07:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:02 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?


Are you not going to bother looking and settle for black?

Prot is probably mafia, I've already explained why it is very likely.
In addition I don't believe that Metalface has enough on him to call him red.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 22:07 GMT
#2320
On April 15 2011 07:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:02 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:58 LSB wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:53 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 15 2011 06:52 LSB wrote:
Happy birthday Protactinium!

And on a somewhat related note, lets lynch him. I've already explained why he's been lying over and over. I have no idea why people are trying to lynch coag.


Why do you keep arguing for lyching Prot. Why waste a lynch when the assassins can take care of him tonight?

Cause Coag is a vet, and I'd rather lynch a Assassin over a vet.


Wouldn't you rather lynch scum (other than coag), than an assassin?

Who else is up for the lynch?

On April 15 2011 06:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'd rather lynch scum.

Why do you trust Coagulations roleclaim in the first place?

I don't get why don't people accept Coag's claim at face value? If he was mafia he'd claim townie.

if i were mafia i'd claim veteran

Just saying, you kindof suck at fake claims.
By suck I mean you really really suck at fake claims.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft711
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 574
Stork 227
ggaemo 180
Leta 136
PianO 58
Hyuk 34
yabsab 17
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Reynor24
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King192
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor694
Other Games
summit1g9260
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0317
PiGStarcraft222
Sick147
RuFF_SC2117
ViBE72
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2210
League of Legends
• Lourlo1358
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 11m
Online Event
5h 11m
FEL
10h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.