• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:52
CEST 21:52
KST 04:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9212 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 179 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:29 GMT
#2341
why don't you guys just vote for rean and we can check coag tonight, protactinium is dead to assassins on night 2, problem solved?

why not do that LSB and ilovejonn?
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:31 GMT
#2342
On April 15 2011 07:28 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:14 LSB wrote:
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia (presumptuous) who lied about being an Assassin how do you know that, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot no
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation LOL NO

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win. This makes perfect sense if you are scum and coagulation is not. This means town wastes lynch on the assassin and we lose a vig hit that will be useful later. The vig hit is NOT to be used as a confirmation power, don't be silly. In a 40 person game that's just stupid.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. LOL This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. Incorrect. Assassins have a HUGE incentive to kill Prot. Because A= they gain 1 KP, B= they come closer to winning the game. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.

we DO NOT need to lynch Prot because there is no way assassins wont hit him on night 2. This is a plan meant to make town WASTE a lynch and a VIG hit. You've contradicted yourself a lot trying to put this "plan" into place, I'll have a longer post on you coming up shortly.


Reading LSB's recent posts has put me in a bit of a new perspective. If he's scum, I doubt the mafia is all going along with this. Unfortunately Coagulations alignment gives a HUGE amount of information.

I think we should lynch Rean or m0nsterchef, someone like that. Have GMarshal check coagulation on night 2 and report the results. This way we can get the "information" without potentially losing a townie.

That's my plan : /

Also going to take a look at: redFF

I know GM claimed DT, but can we really trust his claim as well? He has bodyguards and no one can check GM. He also hasn't revealed who he checked Night 1 in order to protect him, but I can understand that.


because gmarshal proved mechanically that protactinium wasn't the DT. IF he was scum gambling to save coag he wouldn't do it in that nature, he'd say "bullshit cuz im the DT and i checked coag and he's veteran" or something like that. But he went into specifics about the way the DT works that only a DT would know.

That makes his claim pretty trustworthy in my eyes.

Also last game I was in (not tooo long ago) Gmarshal was the wishy washiest and most inactive lurker scum I've ever seen. Totally not how he's playing this game. Shit he gunned to get me lynched. He's just a bad scumhunter.
RIP Aaliyah
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 14 2011 22:32 GMT
#2343
On April 15 2011 07:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:14 LSB wrote:
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia (presumptuous) who lied about being an Assassin how do you know that, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot no
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation LOL NO

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win. This makes perfect sense if you are scum and coagulation is not. This means town wastes lynch on the assassin and we lose a vig hit that will be useful later. The vig hit is NOT to be used as a confirmation power, don't be silly. In a 40 person game that's just stupid.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. LOL This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. Incorrect. Assassins have a HUGE incentive to kill Prot. Because A= they gain 1 KP, B= they come closer to winning the game. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.

we DO NOT need to lynch Prot because there is no way assassins wont hit him on night 2. This is a plan meant to make town WASTE a lynch and a VIG hit. You've contradicted yourself a lot trying to put this "plan" into place, I'll have a longer post on you coming up shortly.


Reading LSB's recent posts has put me in a bit of a new perspective. If he's scum, I doubt the mafia is all going along with this. Unfortunately Coagulations alignment gives a HUGE amount of information.

I think we should lynch Rean or m0nsterchef, someone like that. Have GMarshal check coagulation on night 2 and report the results. This way we can get the "information" without potentially losing a townie.

That's my plan : /

Also going to take a look at: redFF

Fuck LSB, On was scum and he replaced him. M0nsterchef claimed tracker and said he tracked me. That's pretty likely, as he is new and naturally wanted to track the person attacking him instead of the person he thought was going to do the hits. So i don't actually suspect m0nsterChef, LSB IS ON, IF ON WASN'T REPLACED WE WOULD BE VERY LIKELY LYNCHING HIM. LYNCH LSB. COAG LYNCH IS DUMB, VIGI HIM TONIGHT, IF HE SURVIVES HE IS VET
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 14 2011 22:33 GMT
#2344
So why is ON scum?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:34 GMT
#2345
Actually LSB's post ninja'd mine while I just came back, and when you bring a better case to the table when there are wayyy more people scummier than me to be considered a lynch target for today (Rean, Serejai, etc.), I might consider defending myself. Actually I just did. Would you rather lynch a target 70% likely to be scum or 50%?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:35 GMT
#2346
also note what LSB/ilovejonn propose indirectly saves coagulation if they are all mafia.

because:
this plan can "fail" and mafia can simply stack a hit on somebody tonight. when that happens coagulation claims "i took a hit" and seeing as there are only 2-3 deaths, the town believes the claim.

The "vig check" can be manipulate to make coagulation look a veteran if he is mafia and his claim could just be a set-up. Why would he have to claim Veteran in the first place? How does that help his "case against prot" at all? He says he can "prove it", is this plan by LSB the "proof" they had planned on?

This puts in my mind two scenarios:
LSB/ilovejonn are mafia trying to waste a vig hit on BLUE coagulation and a lynch and protactinium
LSB/ilovejonn are mafia with coagulation and trying to save him with an indirect defense

The GMarshal check is the safest and most pro-town way to resolve this situation. I say we look for a good analysis elsewhere and have a new lynch.
RIP Aaliyah
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:36 GMT
#2347
On April 15 2011 07:31 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:28 ilovejonn wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:14 LSB wrote:
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia (presumptuous) who lied about being an Assassin how do you know that, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot no
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation LOL NO

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win. This makes perfect sense if you are scum and coagulation is not. This means town wastes lynch on the assassin and we lose a vig hit that will be useful later. The vig hit is NOT to be used as a confirmation power, don't be silly. In a 40 person game that's just stupid.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. LOL This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. Incorrect. Assassins have a HUGE incentive to kill Prot. Because A= they gain 1 KP, B= they come closer to winning the game. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.

we DO NOT need to lynch Prot because there is no way assassins wont hit him on night 2. This is a plan meant to make town WASTE a lynch and a VIG hit. You've contradicted yourself a lot trying to put this "plan" into place, I'll have a longer post on you coming up shortly.


Reading LSB's recent posts has put me in a bit of a new perspective. If he's scum, I doubt the mafia is all going along with this. Unfortunately Coagulations alignment gives a HUGE amount of information.

I think we should lynch Rean or m0nsterchef, someone like that. Have GMarshal check coagulation on night 2 and report the results. This way we can get the "information" without potentially losing a townie.

That's my plan : /

Also going to take a look at: redFF

I know GM claimed DT, but can we really trust his claim as well? He has bodyguards and no one can check GM. He also hasn't revealed who he checked Night 1 in order to protect him, but I can understand that.


because gmarshal proved mechanically that protactinium wasn't the DT. IF he was scum gambling to save coag he wouldn't do it in that nature, he'd say "bullshit cuz im the DT and i checked coag and he's veteran" or something like that. But he went into specifics about the way the DT works that only a DT would know.

That makes his claim pretty trustworthy in my eyes.

Also last game I was in (not tooo long ago) Gmarshal was the wishy washiest and most inactive lurker scum I've ever seen. Totally not how he's playing this game. Shit he gunned to get me lynched. He's just a bad scumhunter.

Huh... I actually would have assumed he PM'd the host to ask specifically about how a DT works. His claim is as trust worthy as Prot's, and Prot even explained why he just said Coag is mafia, why go into specifics if he is not a Roleblocker and just a Goon? Look, I am not here to defend Prot or push GM. I still stand that I feel Rean and Serejai are scum.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:37 GMT
#2348
On April 15 2011 07:34 ilovejonn wrote:
Actually LSB's post ninja'd mine while I just came back, and when you bring a better case to the table when there are wayyy more people scummier than me to be considered a lynch target for today (Rean, Serejai, etc.), I might consider defending myself. Actually I just did. Would you rather lynch a target 70% likely to be scum or 50%?

i seriously doubt serejai is scum and after reconsidering aidnai's analysis of rean he does look sort of suspicious but more like just a bad newbie

LSB is not a bad newbie, this is deliberate misleading of the town and I'm calling it.

Lynch LSB, check coagulation. If LSB is red/Coag blue lynch ilovejonn. If LSB is red/coagulation red lynch Coag and hit ilovejonn imo.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2011 22:38 GMT
#2349
because gmarshal proved mechanically that protactinium wasn't the DT. IF he was scum gambling to save coag he wouldn't do it in that nature, he'd say "bullshit cuz im the DT and i checked coag and he's veteran" or something like that. But he went into specifics about the way the DT works that only a DT would know.


Even I figured out that DT gave back alignment from the OP and I ain't a DT.

That makes his claim pretty trustworthy in my eyes.

Also last game I was in (not tooo long ago) Gmarshal was the wishy washiest and most inactive lurker scum I've ever seen. Totally not how he's playing this game. Shit he gunned to get me lynched. He's just a bad scumhunter.


On April 13 2011 11:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No, it's a bad and shitty play. Bum's analysis on you is pretty good. Looking back you've contributed much less than Kav. You've been wishy washy in your lynch choices.

At first you said you'd lynch an inactive, this draws the least attention and is agreeable to most people. Then as soon as you're criticized for that seriously, you say "Yeah I'm gonna change! Stand up and be a man!"

Then you go back to being completely indecisive and pretty much poking at inactives as soon as everything blows over. Your defenses here aren't convincing, they actually make you look a bit worse.
I wish I had a read on your meta but I'm starting to think bum is right. Of course I won't put my votes on you until I read your post history for myself, I wish I had the time to do it today, but like I said: I'll wait until Day 2 to make a scum case. For the reason that I don't have time to analyse things much today and that it's just pointless to post it all at night since I'm invulnerable to hits for the time being.


wut lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:38 GMT
#2350
Do you see me having my votes changed? All I was stating was possible situations that would turn out as a bad outcome for town. Have you looked at Serejai? He bandwagon'd the vote WITHOUT even talking about it, his last post was about DARK TEMPLAR. And here we go discussing about me and LSB coincedentally posting at the same time.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2011 22:40 GMT
#2351
EWODP:

That makes his claim pretty trustworthy in my eyes.

was quote of DrH, not mine
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:40 GMT
#2352
On April 15 2011 07:36 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 07:31 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:28 ilovejonn wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 15 2011 07:14 LSB wrote:
[image loading]

Read this

So, you, yes you. Why are you lynching Coagulation? Are you trusting the words of a Mafia (presumptuous) who lied about being an Assassin how do you know that, and has been Proven by Gmarshall to be lying about his role of detective?

Why are you lynching coagulation? Because you think he's red?

How about this. A compromise.

The Plan:
Today we lynch Prot no
Tonight we will call for a Vig hit on Coagulation LOL NO

If Coagulation is hit and survives the night, that means he is vet. If he isn't vet, he'll just be dead. Win win. This makes perfect sense if you are scum and coagulation is not. This means town wastes lynch on the assassin and we lose a vig hit that will be useful later. The vig hit is NOT to be used as a confirmation power, don't be silly. In a 40 person game that's just stupid.

Why this is preferable that letting Prot live
Contrary to popular belief, Mafia and assassins have little incentive to kill Prot. LOL This is because they know that if they let Prot live, he'll just be lynched. Incorrect. Assassins have a HUGE incentive to kill Prot. Because A= they gain 1 KP, B= they come closer to winning the game. This is good for them because it takes heat off of them for one day.

We will need to lynch Prot one way or the other. If we do it this way according to plan, we 1) Save a lynch. 2) If coag is saying the truth, we'll have 1 more townie.

we DO NOT need to lynch Prot because there is no way assassins wont hit him on night 2. This is a plan meant to make town WASTE a lynch and a VIG hit. You've contradicted yourself a lot trying to put this "plan" into place, I'll have a longer post on you coming up shortly.


Reading LSB's recent posts has put me in a bit of a new perspective. If he's scum, I doubt the mafia is all going along with this. Unfortunately Coagulations alignment gives a HUGE amount of information.

I think we should lynch Rean or m0nsterchef, someone like that. Have GMarshal check coagulation on night 2 and report the results. This way we can get the "information" without potentially losing a townie.

That's my plan : /

Also going to take a look at: redFF

I know GM claimed DT, but can we really trust his claim as well? He has bodyguards and no one can check GM. He also hasn't revealed who he checked Night 1 in order to protect him, but I can understand that.


because gmarshal proved mechanically that protactinium wasn't the DT. IF he was scum gambling to save coag he wouldn't do it in that nature, he'd say "bullshit cuz im the DT and i checked coag and he's veteran" or something like that. But he went into specifics about the way the DT works that only a DT would know.

That makes his claim pretty trustworthy in my eyes.

Also last game I was in (not tooo long ago) Gmarshal was the wishy washiest and most inactive lurker scum I've ever seen. Totally not how he's playing this game. Shit he gunned to get me lynched. He's just a bad scumhunter.

Huh... I actually would have assumed he PM'd the host to ask specifically about how a DT works. His claim is as trust worthy as Prot's, and Prot even explained why he just said Coag is mafia, why go into specifics if he is not a Roleblocker and just a Goon? Look, I am not here to defend Prot or push GM. I still stand that I feel Rean and Serejai are scum.

You assumed the reason that would lead us to distrust GMarshal's claim because you don't like the idea of an invincible DT do you?

That sort of breadcrumbing strategy, this much manipulation, it's not how Gmarshal plays scum. This is one of those things it's very easy to say scum might do but they probably never would. He didn't come right out and say it, he breadcrumbed and asked about it for a bit before he revealed the information.

He didn't want to claim. Scums goal is to get the claim in right away. He didn't claim until I actually pressured him to.

It sounds like you have a preset agenda, you don't want to analyse the information to come to a conclusion, you want to manipulate the information to come to your conclusion.
RIP Aaliyah
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 14 2011 22:40 GMT
#2353
Wow Dr. H. Yeah, go ahead and lynch/hit me. Once I flip green you'll REALLY have to reconsider what you are looking at to find scum this game. AND STOP NINJA REPLYING TO MY POSTS, you are too fast.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:41 GMT
#2354
On April 15 2011 07:38 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
because gmarshal proved mechanically that protactinium wasn't the DT. IF he was scum gambling to save coag he wouldn't do it in that nature, he'd say "bullshit cuz im the DT and i checked coag and he's veteran" or something like that. But he went into specifics about the way the DT works that only a DT would know.


Even I figured out that DT gave back alignment from the OP and I ain't a DT.

That makes his claim pretty trustworthy in my eyes.

Show nested quote +
Also last game I was in (not tooo long ago) Gmarshal was the wishy washiest and most inactive lurker scum I've ever seen. Totally not how he's playing this game. Shit he gunned to get me lynched. He's just a bad scumhunter.


Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 11:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No, it's a bad and shitty play. Bum's analysis on you is pretty good. Looking back you've contributed much less than Kav. You've been wishy washy in your lynch choices.

At first you said you'd lynch an inactive, this draws the least attention and is agreeable to most people. Then as soon as you're criticized for that seriously, you say "Yeah I'm gonna change! Stand up and be a man!"

Then you go back to being completely indecisive and pretty much poking at inactives as soon as everything blows over. Your defenses here aren't convincing, they actually make you look a bit worse.
I wish I had a read on your meta but I'm starting to think bum is right. Of course I won't put my votes on you until I read your post history for myself, I wish I had the time to do it today, but like I said: I'll wait until Day 2 to make a scum case. For the reason that I don't have time to analyse things much today and that it's just pointless to post it all at night since I'm invulnerable to hits for the time being.


wut lol

He isn't inactive. He's contributing but he isn't good at it. The game I played with him he said nothing and just asked other people to make decisions for him basically. Very different play overall.
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2011 22:41 GMT
#2355
gah, i should stop posting while in class

On April 13 2011 11:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No, it's a bad and shitty play. Bum's analysis on you is pretty good. Looking back you've contributed much less than Kav. You've been wishy washy in your lynch choices.

At first you said you'd lynch an inactive, this draws the least attention and is agreeable to most people. Then as soon as you're criticized for that seriously, you say "Yeah I'm gonna change! Stand up and be a man!"

Then you go back to being completely indecisive and pretty much poking at inactives as soon as everything blows over. Your defenses here aren't convincing, they actually make you look a bit worse. I wish I had a read on your meta but I'm starting to think bum is right
. Of course I won't put my votes on you until I read your post history for myself, I wish I had the time to do it today, but like I said: I'll wait until Day 2 to make a scum case. For the reason that I don't have time to analyse things much today and that it's just pointless to post it all at night since I'm invulnerable to hits for the time being.


Is from DrH towards GM
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:42 GMT
#2356
On April 15 2011 07:40 ilovejonn wrote:
Wow Dr. H. Yeah, go ahead and lynch/hit me. Once I flip green you'll REALLY have to reconsider what you are looking at to find scum this game. AND STOP NINJA REPLYING TO MY POSTS, you are too fast.

Why don't you defend yourself properly instead of this guilt trip/sob story/psych me out bs
RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2011 22:42 GMT
#2357
You said he was wishy washy. and now you're saying he's not wishy washy. Which is it?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:43 GMT
#2358
On April 15 2011 07:38 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
because gmarshal proved mechanically that protactinium wasn't the DT. IF he was scum gambling to save coag he wouldn't do it in that nature, he'd say "bullshit cuz im the DT and i checked coag and he's veteran" or something like that. But he went into specifics about the way the DT works that only a DT would know.


Even I figured out that DT gave back alignment from the OP and I ain't a DT.

That makes his claim pretty trustworthy in my eyes.

Show nested quote +
Also last game I was in (not tooo long ago) Gmarshal was the wishy washiest and most inactive lurker scum I've ever seen. Totally not how he's playing this game. Shit he gunned to get me lynched. He's just a bad scumhunter.


Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 11:24 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
No, it's a bad and shitty play. Bum's analysis on you is pretty good. Looking back you've contributed much less than Kav. You've been wishy washy in your lynch choices.

At first you said you'd lynch an inactive, this draws the least attention and is agreeable to most people. Then as soon as you're criticized for that seriously, you say "Yeah I'm gonna change! Stand up and be a man!"

Then you go back to being completely indecisive and pretty much poking at inactives as soon as everything blows over. Your defenses here aren't convincing, they actually make you look a bit worse.
I wish I had a read on your meta but I'm starting to think bum is right. Of course I won't put my votes on you until I read your post history for myself, I wish I had the time to do it today, but like I said: I'll wait until Day 2 to make a scum case. For the reason that I don't have time to analyse things much today and that it's just pointless to post it all at night since I'm invulnerable to hits for the time being.


wut lol

er you mean "didn't give back" right? i like that you appear minutes after i start pressuring lsb/ilovejonn to try to shut down my check plan

if gmarshal is lying about being the DT then this puts pressure on him to actually make something out of it. if he's mafia, this actually puts a ton of pressure on him. especially if a second DT does the same check.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 14 2011 22:44 GMT
#2359
On April 15 2011 07:42 chaoser wrote:
You said he was wishy washy. and now you're saying he's not wishy washy. Which is it?

inactive !=wishy washy
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 14 2011 22:44 GMT
#2360
Im all for lynching LSB instead of me.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason100
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17277
Mini 372
Dewaltoss 190
Hyuk 136
ggaemo 109
firebathero 107
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8354
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1334
Counter-Strike
Fnx 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4566
Khaldor1269
crisheroes931
Liquid`Hasu787
Other Games
summit1g4435
FrodaN2983
fl0m1069
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck347
KnowMe337
ArmadaUGS125
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1134
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 112
• Adnapsc2 24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie746
• Shiphtur264
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 8m
INu's Battles
16h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 8m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.