• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8977 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 179

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 24 2011 21:41 GMT
#3561
On April 25 2011 06:37 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 13:25 DropBear wrote:
Tnkted, I hope you enjoyed your stint in the Mafia IRC after you died. It’s pretty interesting in there as you found out!


I did, as a matter of fact, it was a even more fun when you have everybody's roles! And for the record, (you couldn't read it) in the dead person's channel I said several times that I thought you were playing very well. You were last on my suspect list, I was entirely caught off guard by the fact that you were mafia. Keep up the good work.



Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 15:29 BrownBear wrote:
DropBear: if you and Meapak do grudgematch, I want to cast it ^^



I'm casting too, I call it. Decon, feel up for streamin' again?


If it's SC2 I'll actually be able to contribute, lawl. Also, I won't have exams this time.
you gotta dance
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 24 2011 21:42 GMT
#3562
On April 25 2011 06:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

On Coagulation.

I disagree with the decision to modkill him. Plain and simple. Qatol actually asked me if I should maybe modkill him before BB even arrived in the thread however I decided not to. At that point Coag was dead, he’d been all but confirmed mafia and he was shot at by all three vigis. In the mafia IRC a bunch of them were talking about quitting the game over the pardon (yet another thing I’ll address later) Coag was convinced that he was worthless to his team but I told him to stick it out and try and stir things up and try and WIFOM the town to death. When he offered to post the hit list I was actually applauding because it was an excellent move to derail the town into discussing worthless details and would have given some of the mafia a chance to get under cover in the chaos.

Qatol later PM’d me saying that he agreed with my decision to go no modkill and in fact Ver agreed that there was no issue with what Coag was doing. Now the argument can be made that this was a behavior modkill but that’s just bullshit. This was an extremely spammy and flammy game, Coag was by no means and angel but if his behavior warranted a modkill than there were at least 3 others who should have gone as well. BB never consulted me about this action and I do not agree with it at all, however if BB is still seeking a ban than I have no choice to support it as his cohost, but I strongly encourage him to rethink this rash decision.



Why didn't you tell me this when he was modkilled? I'm not trying to stir shit up, but I am curious why you've kept quiet until now.

The reason Coag was modkilled is because I had given him a warning (in thread, in modfont) that any more spamming and flaming would result in a modkill. Also, the fact that he was targeting new players and disrespecting me personally rubbed me the wrong way. I can do a full writeup and explanation if you'd like.
SUNSFANNED
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 24 2011 21:44 GMT
#3563
On April 25 2011 06:42 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 06:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

On Coagulation.

I disagree with the decision to modkill him. Plain and simple. Qatol actually asked me if I should maybe modkill him before BB even arrived in the thread however I decided not to. At that point Coag was dead, he’d been all but confirmed mafia and he was shot at by all three vigis. In the mafia IRC a bunch of them were talking about quitting the game over the pardon (yet another thing I’ll address later) Coag was convinced that he was worthless to his team but I told him to stick it out and try and stir things up and try and WIFOM the town to death. When he offered to post the hit list I was actually applauding because it was an excellent move to derail the town into discussing worthless details and would have given some of the mafia a chance to get under cover in the chaos.

Qatol later PM’d me saying that he agreed with my decision to go no modkill and in fact Ver agreed that there was no issue with what Coag was doing. Now the argument can be made that this was a behavior modkill but that’s just bullshit. This was an extremely spammy and flammy game, Coag was by no means and angel but if his behavior warranted a modkill than there were at least 3 others who should have gone as well. BB never consulted me about this action and I do not agree with it at all, however if BB is still seeking a ban than I have no choice to support it as his cohost, but I strongly encourage him to rethink this rash decision.



Why didn't you tell me this when he was modkilled? I'm not trying to stir shit up, but I am curious why you've kept quiet until now.

The reason Coag was modkilled is because I had given him a warning (in thread, in modfont) that any more spamming and flaming would result in a modkill. Also, the fact that he was targeting new players and disrespecting me personally rubbed me the wrong way. I can do a full writeup and explanation if you'd like.

Could you do so and put it in the ban list?
Uff Da
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 24 2011 23:47 GMT
#3564
*Looks at setup*

Yep, this was bound to happen. 40 players, Mayor/Pardoner(wtf is that role?), and Assassins.

Rage incoming.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 25 2011 00:25 GMT
#3565
On April 25 2011 08:47 Ace wrote:
*Looks at setup*

Yep, this was bound to happen. 40 players, Mayor/Pardoner(wtf is that role?), and Assassins.

Rage incoming.


What? This makes no sense. Please read the reasons why there is rage, and don't just blindly blame it on the setup.
SUNSFANNED
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 25 2011 00:38 GMT
#3566
I claimed rage is there because in a 40 person setup because you won't have full participation. I read up on the whole Protact smurf (lol) but it's just a small part of the reason. Hey as long as people had fun don't though don't even take what I say seriously.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 25 2011 02:32 GMT
#3567
On April 25 2011 03:58 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 02:47 urashimakt wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:29 urashimakt wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:13 urashimakt wrote:
On April 24 2011 12:30 Jackal58 wrote:
2 questions.
Which one of you nimrods shot me.
How did Proact and others manage to play under one name?

LemonWalrus was my shot after being preempted on LSB. I'm clean, man!

Actually, after finishing the thread, apparently LemonWalrus was also a mafia hit. So my bullet just disappeared and never came back.


lol that means you still had your shot to use.

Not to my knowledge. The first night I shot, BB let me know my bullet came back. The second night, I got no such notice. I assumed I had killed LemonWalrus.


Not true. I sent you a PM saying you got your shot back, and the next night you shot someone else. I have the PMs, if you want.

No, you're right. I forgot about the Coagulation incident and confused the switches. I ended up hitting Mig.
Who dat ninja?
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 25 2011 02:33 GMT
#3568
On April 25 2011 11:32 urashimakt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 03:58 BrownBear wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:47 urashimakt wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:29 urashimakt wrote:
On April 25 2011 02:13 urashimakt wrote:
On April 24 2011 12:30 Jackal58 wrote:
2 questions.
Which one of you nimrods shot me.
How did Proact and others manage to play under one name?

LemonWalrus was my shot after being preempted on LSB. I'm clean, man!

Actually, after finishing the thread, apparently LemonWalrus was also a mafia hit. So my bullet just disappeared and never came back.


lol that means you still had your shot to use.

Not to my knowledge. The first night I shot, BB let me know my bullet came back. The second night, I got no such notice. I assumed I had killed LemonWalrus.


Not true. I sent you a PM saying you got your shot back, and the next night you shot someone else. I have the PMs, if you want.

No, you're right. I forgot about the Coagulation incident and confused the switches. I ended up hitting Mig.


Can't blame you too much, tbh.
Prev 1 177 178 179
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2120
Snow 95
NaDa 41
Bale 27
Noble 20
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 526
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1405
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1135
WinterStarcraft602
Other Games
summit1g8145
Doublelift2200
JimRising 655
PiGStarcraft315
C9.Mang0188
ArmadaUGS168
Maynarde135
ViBE84
Sick2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki151
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1273
• Rush803
• Stunt311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 34m
OSC
8h 34m
Stellar Fest
8h 34m
OSC
19h 34m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.