• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6725 users

[Patch 1.0.0.127: Graves] General Discussion - Page 113

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 177 Next
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
October 27 2011 01:11 GMT
#2241
On October 27 2011 09:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz

Chu8 was the ORIGINAL HIPSTER
:)
OreoBoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada1639 Posts
October 27 2011 01:13 GMT
#2242
On October 27 2011 10:01 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 09:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz

Sorry if I came across raging, that was honestly not my intention. I'm just so fed up of people quedoding me in normals when I play Katarina or Shaco. Well, Shaco appears to be perfectly fine again, but all the rage about Kat... I don't know. I just think it's insanely useless. If you want to gain Elo, it's probably not going to help if you start playing Revive Teleport Karthus all of a sudden. Play what you're good at and people who are good enough to care about what AP carry fits the teamcomp instead of just playing what they're used to don't need a tier list anyhow. Also, how am I supposed to use it as a orientation on what to use if it obviously isn't accurate, seeing how Trynd was shit tier for ages and then all of a sudden BOOM SUP I'M GOD NOW without even getting changed at all. To be fair, he always says all heroes are viable in the right hands, but then again: what's the whole point of the list?

I don't know, maybe I'm too tired 'cause it's 3 AM, but I really don't get it.


That's not elementz fault, it's dumb people using his tier list wrong. He clearly says "If someone says they play a great X champion in tier 4 than you can let them solo or play that champion". The tier list is there as what elementz would advise people to learn.
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
October 27 2011 01:25 GMT
#2243
On October 27 2011 10:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 10:01 Shiv. wrote:
On October 27 2011 09:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz

Sorry if I came across raging, that was honestly not my intention. I'm just so fed up of people quedoding me in normals when I play Katarina or Shaco. Well, Shaco appears to be perfectly fine again, but all the rage about Kat... I don't know. I just think it's insanely useless. If you want to gain Elo, it's probably not going to help if you start playing Revive Teleport Karthus all of a sudden. Play what you're good at and people who are good enough to care about what AP carry fits the teamcomp instead of just playing what they're used to don't need a tier list anyhow. Also, how am I supposed to use it as a orientation on what to use if it obviously isn't accurate, seeing how Trynd was shit tier for ages and then all of a sudden BOOM SUP I'M GOD NOW without even getting changed at all. To be fair, he always says all heroes are viable in the right hands, but then again: what's the whole point of the list?

I don't know, maybe I'm too tired 'cause it's 3 AM, but I really don't get it.


I tend to wait 20 min for normal game queues with my fun police friends. :< How bad could a q dodge(s) be?

I get what you're saying. But even without Elementz's tier list, people would still follow what's popular from what they see in tournaments and streams. Remember Sion? And how he raped fk faces at solo top 4-5 months ago? Oh hay, slap on Boots of Mobility and we have a new fotm Sion at solo mid.
I just feel like too many people try to scapegoat Ele for the uncreative general public. Most gamers are flat out uncreative, period. Care to look at the SC2 ladder after every MLG?

w/e...

Yeah, you are right. It's just annoying to fight for solo mid over and over again, just because people follow stuff blindly and then get quedodged numerous times. By the way: 20 minute ques? What do you guys run, revive/rally/heal/fortify all the things? :D I guess I am more tired of people using arguments from authority when they're clearly not on the same mechanical/strategical level as said authority and hence are not able to capitalize on the distinct advantages or disadvantages that make Elementz put the champs where they are. Can't tell how many times I faced a Morgana who proceeded to stay at her turret at 20% health just to get Shunpo->BB->Shunpo-out-of-range'd. It's just one of a million examples.

At the guy above me: good point! I have never considered learning a champ in order to stomp people or gain Elo. I just play what's the most fun. Meh.
currently rooting for myself.
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
October 27 2011 01:29 GMT
#2244
On October 27 2011 10:25 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 10:10 NeoIllusions wrote:
On October 27 2011 10:01 Shiv. wrote:
On October 27 2011 09:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz

Sorry if I came across raging, that was honestly not my intention. I'm just so fed up of people quedoding me in normals when I play Katarina or Shaco. Well, Shaco appears to be perfectly fine again, but all the rage about Kat... I don't know. I just think it's insanely useless. If you want to gain Elo, it's probably not going to help if you start playing Revive Teleport Karthus all of a sudden. Play what you're good at and people who are good enough to care about what AP carry fits the teamcomp instead of just playing what they're used to don't need a tier list anyhow. Also, how am I supposed to use it as a orientation on what to use if it obviously isn't accurate, seeing how Trynd was shit tier for ages and then all of a sudden BOOM SUP I'M GOD NOW without even getting changed at all. To be fair, he always says all heroes are viable in the right hands, but then again: what's the whole point of the list?

I don't know, maybe I'm too tired 'cause it's 3 AM, but I really don't get it.


I tend to wait 20 min for normal game queues with my fun police friends. :< How bad could a q dodge(s) be?

I get what you're saying. But even without Elementz's tier list, people would still follow what's popular from what they see in tournaments and streams. Remember Sion? And how he raped fk faces at solo top 4-5 months ago? Oh hay, slap on Boots of Mobility and we have a new fotm Sion at solo mid.
I just feel like too many people try to scapegoat Ele for the uncreative general public. Most gamers are flat out uncreative, period. Care to look at the SC2 ladder after every MLG?

w/e...

Yeah, you are right. It's just annoying to fight for solo mid over and over again, just because people follow stuff blindly and then get quedodged numerous times. By the way: 20 minute ques? What do you guys run, revive/rally/heal/fortify all the things? :D I guess I am more tired of people using arguments from authority when they're clearly not on the same mechanical/strategical level as said authority and hence are not able to capitalize on the distinct advantages or disadvantages that make Elementz put the champs where they are. Can't tell how many times I faced a Morgana who proceeded to stay at her turret at 20% health just to get Shunpo->BB->Shunpo-out-of-range'd. It's just one of a million examples.

At the guy above me: good point! I have never considered learning a champ in order to stomp people or gain Elo. I just play what's the most fun. Meh.

20 minute q because of max normal elo
:)
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
October 27 2011 01:32 GMT
#2245
lol regi shitting all over riot on stream XD its great
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 01:39:08
October 27 2011 01:33 GMT
#2246
Was checking the LoL forums and saw a bunch of threads shitting on Dignitas not explaining why they were. Looked for the TL LoL thread about drama couldn't find it, searched for it found my answer in the last few posts then realized why I couldn't find it, Evilteletubby closed the thread. Checked back on the LoL forum someone else was curious why Dignitas was getting shit too and he gets one word response.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1410953

Company game forums always so bad...

As for the issue itself anyone have what Dignitas said when they were trolling the other teams by not saying how they could have Jatt participate in two country WCG qualifiers? Also pretty bad that they didn't qualify (I think?) for either Canada or USA.

Edit: Although the thread claims it's because Dignitas asked for a second Bo3 after losing?
AwayFromLife
Profile Joined August 2011
United States441 Posts
October 27 2011 01:37 GMT
#2247
Whoever designed Zilean needs to choke on a dick and die.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
October 27 2011 01:40 GMT
#2248
On October 27 2011 10:37 AwayFromLife wrote:
Whoever designed Zilean needs to choke on a dick and die.

I am guessing that you got pwned by his ult?
AwayFromLife
Profile Joined August 2011
United States441 Posts
October 27 2011 01:42 GMT
#2249
Fuck the ult, that thing is dumb. His bombs are fucking stupid. Let's give a support that can't be caught a bomb that does so much fucking damage early game that you can't counter it and can be spammed at a huge fucking range so he's never in danger. THERE'S OBVIOUSLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
October 27 2011 01:44 GMT
#2250
On October 27 2011 10:42 AwayFromLife wrote:
Fuck the ult, that thing is dumb. His bombs are fucking stupid. Let's give a support that can't be caught a bomb that does so much fucking damage early game that you can't counter it and can be spammed at a huge fucking range so he's never in danger. THERE'S OBVIOUSLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=220361
AwayFromLife
Profile Joined August 2011
United States441 Posts
October 27 2011 01:45 GMT
#2251
On October 27 2011 10:44 Shiragaku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 10:42 AwayFromLife wrote:
Fuck the ult, that thing is dumb. His bombs are fucking stupid. Let's give a support that can't be caught a bomb that does so much fucking damage early game that you can't counter it and can be spammed at a huge fucking range so he's never in danger. THERE'S OBVIOUSLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=220361

Fuck off, too pissed to give a shit.

User was temp banned for this post.
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
October 27 2011 01:45 GMT
#2252
Awwww...I am sad now. Why can't we be friends?
Azerbaijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States660 Posts
October 27 2011 01:47 GMT
#2253
While we are on the topic how are you supposed to deal with the bombs?
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
October 27 2011 01:48 GMT
#2254
The mechanics for Shyvana is up

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=16418194

So the resource system is similar to fury but now it's used to power the ultimate.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
AwayFromLife
Profile Joined August 2011
United States441 Posts
October 27 2011 01:48 GMT
#2255
Please, try to rationalize to me a world in which Zilean makes any fucking sense and isn't completely broken in every aspect, k?
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 27 2011 01:51 GMT
#2256
On October 27 2011 10:42 AwayFromLife wrote:
Fuck the ult, that thing is dumb. His bombs are fucking stupid. Let's give a support that can't be caught a bomb that does so much fucking damage early game that you can't counter it and can be spammed at a huge fucking range so he's never in danger. THERE'S OBVIOUSLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Zilean is not a support.

And as far as long range nukes and being impossible to catch, Zilean's not hugely out of line compared to stuff like Kassadin, Orianna, or Gragas.
Moderator
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
October 27 2011 01:52 GMT
#2257
On October 27 2011 10:48 AwayFromLife wrote:
Please, try to rationalize to me a world in which Zilean makes any fucking sense and isn't completely broken in every aspect, k?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=220361
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 01:53:49
October 27 2011 01:52 GMT
#2258
People are mad at Dignitas because of a combination of things, imo. A lot of people are still angry about the Jatt situation which I think is part of it. Some people feel like Voyboy questioned WCG admins on the rules to purposefully get another bo3 out of it and they interpret Dignitas/Voyboy as being sore losers and complainers. Some of it is honestly just people who are all over CDE's nuts. I think most of the anger should be focused at WCG and not Dignitas.

And I'm pretty sold on Shyvana now. Will probably be my third day one buy.
AwayFromLife
Profile Joined August 2011
United States441 Posts
October 27 2011 01:56 GMT
#2259
On October 27 2011 10:47 Azerbaijan wrote:
While we are on the topic how are you supposed to deal with the bombs?

You don't. Fucking 700 range spell targeted that can hit for 20% of the target's health each time. Have fun trying to stay in lane against that.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
October 27 2011 01:57 GMT
#2260
Shyvana seems like she has a new mechanic, but it's really just another "autoattack -> reduce CDR" kinda deal, just in reverse.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
SHIN 133
Railgan 57
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8723
Dendi807
Counter-Strike
fl0m1717
byalli972
x6flipin502
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo654
Pyrionflax257
Trikslyr40
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2458
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 15m
OSC
10h 15m
Replay Cast
10h 15m
OSC
23h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.