• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10982 users

[Patch 1.0.0.127: Graves] General Discussion - Page 112

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 177 Next
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
October 26 2011 23:32 GMT
#2221
On October 27 2011 08:20 spacemonkey4eve wrote:
Elementz has put revive teleport karthus as broken OP tier 1 for solo Q. Haven't had any experiences with it yet so far. Agree or disagree?

Honestly I don't think much about those tier lists. Champs go up and down without actually being changed (Tryndamere) so it's pretty clear Elementz (or any other top tier player doing tier lists) isn't able to predict the full potential of a champion until he gets popular.
currently rooting for myself.
STS17
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1817 Posts
October 26 2011 23:44 GMT
#2222
On October 27 2011 08:32 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 08:20 spacemonkey4eve wrote:
Elementz has put revive teleport karthus as broken OP tier 1 for solo Q. Haven't had any experiences with it yet so far. Agree or disagree?

Honestly I don't think much about those tier lists. Champs go up and down without actually being changed (Tryndamere) so it's pretty clear Elementz (or any other top tier player doing tier lists) isn't able to predict the full potential of a champion until he gets popular.


It's also just the biased opinion of a single player (or small group of players) creating a list of things they like.
Platinum Level Terran - Take my advice from that perspective
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
October 26 2011 23:45 GMT
#2223
On October 27 2011 08:32 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 08:20 spacemonkey4eve wrote:
Elementz has put revive teleport karthus as broken OP tier 1 for solo Q. Haven't had any experiences with it yet so far. Agree or disagree?

Honestly I don't think much about those tier lists. Champs go up and down without actually being changed (Tryndamere) so it's pretty clear Elementz (or any other top tier player doing tier lists) isn't able to predict the full potential of a champion until he gets popular.

i feel like this is more because of good champions getting nerfed to shit then a weak champion being discovered although it does happen quite a bit
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 00:02:00
October 26 2011 23:56 GMT
#2224
On October 27 2011 08:45 Frolossus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 08:32 Shiv. wrote:
On October 27 2011 08:20 spacemonkey4eve wrote:
Elementz has put revive teleport karthus as broken OP tier 1 for solo Q. Haven't had any experiences with it yet so far. Agree or disagree?

Honestly I don't think much about those tier lists. Champs go up and down without actually being changed (Tryndamere) so it's pretty clear Elementz (or any other top tier player doing tier lists) isn't able to predict the full potential of a champion until he gets popular.

i feel like this is more because of good champions getting nerfed to shit then a weak champion being discovered although it does happen quite a bit

Might be a part of it, but take solo top for example. There's sooooo many viable champions right now, there just was no NEED to try out Tryndamere or even consider playing him over at least 10 other champs, according to Elementz' prior tier lists. Now, even though I don't really recall any of the major solo tops being nerfed to death recently, he is Tier 1? What the heck. And don't tell me it's jungle Trynd.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON KAT BEING T4 OR I GET REALLY REALLY MAD.

Edit: his introductory reason for Zombie Karthus being OP:
''You die... And you are still alive. Then you revive, die again... and you are still alive. You have 2 proccs of your passive!''

Oh really.
currently rooting for myself.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
October 27 2011 00:03 GMT
#2225
Tier lists are kind of silly for a game that receives as many updates as LoL does.

Also,
+ Show Spoiler +
Xpecial on WCG:

"There is no scheduled time on the game, if it will be played at all.

Also,
Quote from voyboy:
please stop with the death threats. i do not deserve this
http://twitter.com/#!/dignitasVoyboy


Nobody deserves to receive death threats, so just stop it.

Thanks,
Xpecial"

We need our drama thread back. Too scared of getting banned if I remake though.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
October 27 2011 00:05 GMT
#2226
Maybe I'll make a proper drama thread later. Idk if I feel like dredging up all the older stuff.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Nehsb
Profile Joined May 2009
United States380 Posts
October 27 2011 00:10 GMT
#2227
On October 27 2011 08:56 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 08:45 Frolossus wrote:
On October 27 2011 08:32 Shiv. wrote:
On October 27 2011 08:20 spacemonkey4eve wrote:
Elementz has put revive teleport karthus as broken OP tier 1 for solo Q. Haven't had any experiences with it yet so far. Agree or disagree?

Honestly I don't think much about those tier lists. Champs go up and down without actually being changed (Tryndamere) so it's pretty clear Elementz (or any other top tier player doing tier lists) isn't able to predict the full potential of a champion until he gets popular.

i feel like this is more because of good champions getting nerfed to shit then a weak champion being discovered although it does happen quite a bit

Might be a part of it, but take solo top for example. There's sooooo many viable champions right now, there just was no NEED to try out Tryndamere or even consider playing him over at least 10 other champs, according to Elementz' prior tier lists. Now, even though I don't really recall any of the major solo tops being nerfed to death recently, he is Tier 1? What the heck. And don't tell me it's jungle Trynd.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON KAT BEING T4 OR I GET REALLY REALLY MAD.

Edit: his introductory reason for Zombie Karthus being OP:
''You die... And you are still alive. Then you revive, die again... and you are still alive. You have 2 proccs of your passive!''

Oh really.


I agree that tier lists are meaningless, but didn't tryndamere get a huge change? IIRC, the last solo queue tier list was like 2 months ago, and thats around when he got changed.

Also, though he explained zombie karthus badly, I agree that zombie karthus is really strong in solo queue from playing him for a week or so. (Oh I can't land any of my qs, and I fed mid 0-10. Except I still win anyways because karthus does so much damage and revive guarantees 9 seconds of damage outside of your ult, which wins teamfights easily unless you're ridiculously far behind.)
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 00:19:37
October 27 2011 00:19 GMT
#2228
On October 27 2011 09:10 Nehsb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 08:56 Shiv. wrote:
On October 27 2011 08:45 Frolossus wrote:
On October 27 2011 08:32 Shiv. wrote:
On October 27 2011 08:20 spacemonkey4eve wrote:
Elementz has put revive teleport karthus as broken OP tier 1 for solo Q. Haven't had any experiences with it yet so far. Agree or disagree?

Honestly I don't think much about those tier lists. Champs go up and down without actually being changed (Tryndamere) so it's pretty clear Elementz (or any other top tier player doing tier lists) isn't able to predict the full potential of a champion until he gets popular.

i feel like this is more because of good champions getting nerfed to shit then a weak champion being discovered although it does happen quite a bit

Might be a part of it, but take solo top for example. There's sooooo many viable champions right now, there just was no NEED to try out Tryndamere or even consider playing him over at least 10 other champs, according to Elementz' prior tier lists. Now, even though I don't really recall any of the major solo tops being nerfed to death recently, he is Tier 1? What the heck. And don't tell me it's jungle Trynd.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON KAT BEING T4 OR I GET REALLY REALLY MAD.

Edit: his introductory reason for Zombie Karthus being OP:
''You die... And you are still alive. Then you revive, die again... and you are still alive. You have 2 proccs of your passive!''

Oh really.


I agree that tier lists are meaningless, but didn't tryndamere get a huge change? IIRC, the last solo queue tier list was like 2 months ago, and thats around when he got changed.

Also, though he explained zombie karthus badly, I agree that zombie karthus is really strong in solo queue from playing him for a week or so. (Oh I can't land any of my qs, and I fed mid 0-10. Except I still win anyways because karthus does so much damage and revive guarantees 9 seconds of damage outside of your ult, which wins teamfights easily unless you're ridiculously far behind.)

IIRC last Tier list was Riven. Tryndamere got buffed with the friggin SKARNER patch.
currently rooting for myself.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
October 27 2011 00:20 GMT
#2229
I don't know if I posted it on TL but I definitely said that Tryndamere was stupid strong after his change awhile back. You get vamp scepter and max heal, always farm never die.

I'm sure there are better builds people can do, I just remember right after the change laning against this same Trynd who did that both games and I literally couldn't bully him out of lane at all, he just shrugs off damage so well and farms all he wants.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
October 27 2011 00:31 GMT
#2230
So, im sitting in a ranked queue and there are 2 people disconnected, one on each team. I get to waste time until the game finally realizes "oh these fucking people aren't here, lets put everyone else back in queue." Is Riot ever going to do something about this?
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
October 27 2011 00:36 GMT
#2231
On October 27 2011 09:20 overt wrote:
I don't know if I posted it on TL but I definitely said that Tryndamere was stupid strong after his change awhile back. You get vamp scepter and max heal, always farm never die.

I'm sure there are better builds people can do, I just remember right after the change laning against this same Trynd who did that both games and I literally couldn't bully him out of lane at all, he just shrugs off damage so well and farms all he wants.

While this is 100% true, the real point is: it took Elementz 4 patches to put him Tier 1. Pretty much the same with WuKong, who hasn't really been changed besides his Q hotfix IIRC, and all of a sudden he's T2?

All this Tier list does is observing current trends of the solo Q meta.
currently rooting for myself.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 00:40:31
October 27 2011 00:39 GMT
#2232
On October 27 2011 09:36 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 09:20 overt wrote:
I don't know if I posted it on TL but I definitely said that Tryndamere was stupid strong after his change awhile back. You get vamp scepter and max heal, always farm never die.

I'm sure there are better builds people can do, I just remember right after the change laning against this same Trynd who did that both games and I literally couldn't bully him out of lane at all, he just shrugs off damage so well and farms all he wants.

While this is 100% true, the real point is: it took Elementz 4 patches to put him Tier 1. Pretty much the same with WuKong, who hasn't really been changed besides his Q hotfix IIRC, and all of a sudden he's T2?

All this Tier list does is observing current trends of the solo Q meta.


isnt that kinda the whole point of the tier list? to observe what's popular at the moment?

edit: i dont have a problem with the list itself, and i think what elementz is doing is just fine, i just hate when ppl use it as gospel
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 00:45:50
October 27 2011 00:44 GMT
#2233
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
October 27 2011 00:46 GMT
#2234
Like my new Swain FOTM.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
October 27 2011 00:49 GMT
#2235
On October 27 2011 09:46 Two_DoWn wrote:
Like my new Swain FOTM.


Swain is legit. He's only tier 3 on Elementz list but he's tier 1 on mine. Seriously, I feel like he does just as much, maybe more, damage as Ryze and he feels just as tanky.
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
October 27 2011 00:53 GMT
#2236
On October 27 2011 09:49 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 09:46 Two_DoWn wrote:
Like my new Swain FOTM.


Swain is legit. He's only tier 3 on Elementz list but he's tier 1 on mine. Seriously, I feel like he does just as much, maybe more, damage as Ryze and he feels just as tanky.

rainbow thugs #1 swain ololollololololol
:)
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
October 27 2011 00:53 GMT
#2237
On October 27 2011 09:49 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 09:46 Two_DoWn wrote:
Like my new Swain FOTM.


Swain is legit. He's only tier 3 on Elementz list but he's tier 1 on mine. Seriously, I feel like he does just as much, maybe more, damage as Ryze and he feels just as tanky.


He's an asshole to lane against. Oh i am just going to ult and lol at you trying to do damage
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Shiv.
Profile Joined January 2011
3534 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 01:02:12
October 27 2011 01:01 GMT
#2238
On October 27 2011 09:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz

Sorry if I came across raging, that was honestly not my intention. I'm just so fed up of people quedoding me in normals when I play Katarina or Shaco. Well, Shaco appears to be perfectly fine again, but all the rage about Kat... I don't know. I just think it's insanely useless. If you want to gain Elo, it's probably not going to help if you start playing Revive Teleport Karthus all of a sudden. Play what you're good at and people who are good enough to care about what AP carry fits the teamcomp instead of just playing what they're used to don't need a tier list anyhow. Also, how am I supposed to use it as a orientation on what to use if it obviously isn't accurate, seeing how Trynd was shit tier for ages and then all of a sudden BOOM SUP I'M GOD NOW without even getting changed at all. To be fair, he always says all heroes are viable in the right hands, but then again: what's the whole point of the list?

I don't know, maybe I'm too tired 'cause it's 3 AM, but I really don't get it.
currently rooting for myself.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 27 2011 01:10 GMT
#2239
On October 27 2011 10:01 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 09:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz

Sorry if I came across raging, that was honestly not my intention. I'm just so fed up of people quedoding me in normals when I play Katarina or Shaco. Well, Shaco appears to be perfectly fine again, but all the rage about Kat... I don't know. I just think it's insanely useless. If you want to gain Elo, it's probably not going to help if you start playing Revive Teleport Karthus all of a sudden. Play what you're good at and people who are good enough to care about what AP carry fits the teamcomp instead of just playing what they're used to don't need a tier list anyhow. Also, how am I supposed to use it as a orientation on what to use if it obviously isn't accurate, seeing how Trynd was shit tier for ages and then all of a sudden BOOM SUP I'M GOD NOW without even getting changed at all. To be fair, he always says all heroes are viable in the right hands, but then again: what's the whole point of the list?

I don't know, maybe I'm too tired 'cause it's 3 AM, but I really don't get it.


Kat is arguably much worse than Shaco...at least Shaco can find a place on a team even at high elo. Kat gets immediately shut down so long as the enemy team has even one cc (and if they're not complete idiots). Obviously it is possible to do well with her, but I imagine it is a great deal more difficult to do when her mere appearance in a teamfight causes every Taric/Sion/alistar to immediately jump on her ass. She is undoubtedly a pubstomper like Shaco is, but I would argue she stops stomping pubs much earlier than he does.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 27 2011 01:10 GMT
#2240
On October 27 2011 10:01 Shiv. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 09:44 NeoIllusions wrote:
Ragging on Elementz is dumb. Use it as a reference, nothing more.

Want to know what's flavor of the month and popular? Take a gander.
It's also somewhat reflective of the current tournament scene tbh. But like barbsq said, don't treat it like gospel.

If anything, be moar like bosses scarra and Voyboy. Play what you like. Make those champions work. Start your own fotm. zz

Sorry if I came across raging, that was honestly not my intention. I'm just so fed up of people quedoding me in normals when I play Katarina or Shaco. Well, Shaco appears to be perfectly fine again, but all the rage about Kat... I don't know. I just think it's insanely useless. If you want to gain Elo, it's probably not going to help if you start playing Revive Teleport Karthus all of a sudden. Play what you're good at and people who are good enough to care about what AP carry fits the teamcomp instead of just playing what they're used to don't need a tier list anyhow. Also, how am I supposed to use it as a orientation on what to use if it obviously isn't accurate, seeing how Trynd was shit tier for ages and then all of a sudden BOOM SUP I'M GOD NOW without even getting changed at all. To be fair, he always says all heroes are viable in the right hands, but then again: what's the whole point of the list?

I don't know, maybe I'm too tired 'cause it's 3 AM, but I really don't get it.


I tend to wait 20 min for normal game queues with my fun police friends. :< How bad could a q dodge(s) be?

I get what you're saying. But even without Elementz's tier list, people would still follow what's popular from what they see in tournaments and streams. Remember Sion? And how he raped fk faces at solo top 4-5 months ago? Oh hay, slap on Boots of Mobility and we have a new fotm Sion at solo mid.
I just feel like too many people try to scapegoat Ele for the uncreative general public. Most gamers are flat out uncreative, period. Care to look at the SC2 ladder after every MLG?

w/e...
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 184
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 52m
OSC
6h 52m
Replay Cast
6h 52m
OSC
19h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.