• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11186 users

[Patch 1.0.0.127: Graves] General Discussion - Page 115

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 177 Next
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 27 2011 03:37 GMT
#2281
On October 27 2011 12:11 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 12:09 barbsq wrote:
On October 27 2011 12:07 gtrsrs wrote:
On October 27 2011 12:04 barbsq wrote:
zil also gets crushed by shields and sustain

edit: just pointing it out kus i think running full mr page against him is a bit of an overreaction

edit2: also galio is really funny kus he combines both. bomb me? *shields* lol ty for teh hp brah


to be fair, galio's heal only procs on auto attacks, not spells
but yeah you can eat the bomb and run out to the creeps to heal up


u sure? i'm pretty sure its all dmg, and thats also what it says on the wiki

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Galio_the_Sentinel's_Sorrow


hmmm from the days that i played galio i remember it being only upon auto attacks
otherwise how would DoTs work? like a constant heal back up to full?
i guess i will test tonight to find out for sure

Galio's heal does proc off DoT ticks, IIRC. In theory, this is really fucking troll against Zilean because Bombs tick for 1-2-3 true damage before they go off.
Moderator
drewcifer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States192 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 03:42:36
October 27 2011 03:41 GMT
#2282
suspended for a 2nd time by tribunal....what the fuck??????? so glad dota 2 is coming out soon maybe I can actually cuss without being banned by upset 12 year olds for a game I paid for. Like I'd totally understand if I was banned for feeding on purpose or spamming chat or racist remarks, but I don't do any of that shit I just call random people faggots on occasion and people rage so hard on this game that they abuse the report function to get me banned. So fucking funny that it works, so painful to know how much time wasted on this game though.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
October 27 2011 03:43 GMT
#2283
Sounds well-deserved!
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 27 2011 03:44 GMT
#2284
On October 27 2011 12:41 drewcifer wrote:
suspended for a 2nd time by tribunal....what the fuck??????? so glad dota 2 is coming out soon maybe I can actually cuss without being banned by upset 12 year olds for a game I paid for. Like I'd totally understand if I was banned for feeding on purpose or spamming chat or racist remarks, but I don't do any of that shit I just call random people faggots on occasion and people rage so hard on this game that they abuse the report function to get me banned. So fucking funny that it works, so painful to know how much time wasted on this game though.


Cause dropping f bombs everywhere and calling people faggots is the cool thing to do on the interwebs.

Enjoy DotA2.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 27 2011 03:45 GMT
#2285
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=220361



also, lol, the odds that you weren't asking for it are vanishingly small
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
October 27 2011 03:45 GMT
#2286
On October 27 2011 12:43 TieN.nS) wrote:
Sounds well-deserved!

Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 27 2011 03:45 GMT
#2287
who should I buy?
[image loading]
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
drewcifer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States192 Posts
October 27 2011 03:46 GMT
#2288
you sound like the typical lol player who judges others rapidly as fast as you report them just when they are trying to have fun playing a game.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 27 2011 03:50 GMT
#2289
On October 27 2011 12:46 drewcifer wrote:
you sound like the typical lol player who judges others rapidly as fast as you report them just when they are trying to have fun playing a game.


You sound like the classic whine story of a person who got banned. I was breaking the rules, but I'm above the law so I shouldn't be banned. You can have fun without cursing and calling people names in chat.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 03:51:30
October 27 2011 03:51 GMT
#2290
On October 27 2011 12:45 Phrost wrote:
who should I buy?
[image loading]


Talon imo

Unless you like AP, then Cass.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 27 2011 03:55 GMT
#2291
do you like xerath? brand is like xerath but more fun
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
419
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Russian Federation3632 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 04:00:57
October 27 2011 03:56 GMT
#2292
On October 27 2011 12:41 drewcifer wrote:
suspended for a 2nd time by tribunal....what the fuck??????? so glad dota 2 is coming out soon maybe I can actually cuss without being banned by upset 12 year olds for a game I paid for. Like I'd totally understand if I was banned for feeding on purpose or spamming chat or racist remarks, but I don't do any of that shit I just call random people faggots on occasion and people rage so hard on this game that they abuse the report function to get me banned. So fucking funny that it works, so painful to know how much time wasted on this game though.

To immediately brand anyone who might take issue with you being a generally rude person over internet justic summoner battel arena as an "upset 12 year" old speaks volumes (Andy Samberg's line, "I'M AN ADULT", comes to mind).

Good riddance, I'm sure DotA 2 is gaining a valuable community member in you.
?
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
October 27 2011 03:56 GMT
#2293
On October 27 2011 12:50 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 12:46 drewcifer wrote:
you sound like the typical lol player who judges others rapidly as fast as you report them just when they are trying to have fun playing a game.


You sound like the classic whine story of a person who got banned. I was breaking the rules, but I'm above the law so I shouldn't be banned. You can have fun without cursing and calling people names in chat.


He spent money on the game so he should get VIP status over the f2p mongrels. Duh.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 27 2011 03:57 GMT
#2294
I've played them all a fair amount, I'm not really a fan of kennen or cass, I'd rather play Malzahar in most cases and he's almost never banned. Talon seems boss right now but I feel like he's going to keep getting hit with the nerf bat until he's more in line with other assassins
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 27 2011 04:00 GMT
#2295
On October 27 2011 12:57 Phrost wrote:
I've played them all a fair amount, I'm not really a fan of kennen or cass, I'd rather play Malzahar in most cases and he's almost never banned. Talon seems boss right now but I feel like he's going to keep getting hit with the nerf bat until he's more in line with other assassins


You might as well just go from left to right and buy all of em. I'm assuming you own almost all the runes by now since you've been playing for a year+. It's just a matter of effort to finish buying all the champions before the next one is released.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
drewcifer
Profile Joined June 2010
United States192 Posts
October 27 2011 04:01 GMT
#2296
Nah I just didn't know it was unacceptable to call people whores in context of a joke because its aimed at an annie who just barely escapes when she tower dives you. But apparently everyone on this forum and at riot is a bunch of evangelicals all of the sudden so yeah, cya.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Azerbaijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States660 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 04:04:29
October 27 2011 04:02 GMT
#2297
On October 27 2011 12:56 TieN.nS) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 12:50 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On October 27 2011 12:46 drewcifer wrote:
you sound like the typical lol player who judges others rapidly as fast as you report them just when they are trying to have fun playing a game.


You sound like the classic whine story of a person who got banned. I was breaking the rules, but I'm above the law so I shouldn't be banned. You can have fun without cursing and calling people names in chat.


He spent money on the game so he should get VIP status over the f2p mongrels. Duh.


I like how he makes it sound like paying for this game means more than feeling the need to have completely useless skins. I've easily spent at least $100 on this game but I feel like I deserve anything more from it. All I deserve from that is the constant feeling I have that I'm stupid for spending all that on skins and champs and then struggling to suppress that feeling when I need more RP.

Also I find your TL ID ironic at the moment
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
October 27 2011 04:03 GMT
#2298
Now that I think about it, I really can't wait until DotA 2 myself! Hopefully the BM assholes will all switch over.
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 04:06:05
October 27 2011 04:04 GMT
#2299
On October 27 2011 13:01 drewcifer wrote:
Nah I just didn't know it was unacceptable to call people whores in context of a joke because its aimed at an annie who just barely escapes when she tower dives you. But apparently everyone on this forum and at riot is a bunch of evangelicals all of the sudden so yeah, cya.


In what context has calling people faggots ever been acceptable? Manner up and you don't get banned, seems simple enough to most people.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 27 2011 04:04 GMT
#2300
On October 27 2011 13:00 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 12:57 Phrost wrote:
I've played them all a fair amount, I'm not really a fan of kennen or cass, I'd rather play Malzahar in most cases and he's almost never banned. Talon seems boss right now but I feel like he's going to keep getting hit with the nerf bat until he's more in line with other assassins


You might as well just go from left to right and buy all of em. I'm assuming you own almost all the runes by now since you've been playing for a year+. It's just a matter of effort to finish buying all the champions before the next one is released.


3 years+ =[ Those are the only champions I don't have access to
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 184
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 51m
OSC
6h 51m
Replay Cast
6h 51m
OSC
19h 51m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.