• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7116 users

Dating: How's your luck? - Page 610

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 608 609 610 611 612 1068 Next
We are extremely close to shutting down this thread for the same reasons the PUA thread was shut down. While some of the time this thread contains actual discussion with people asking help and people giving nice advice, it often gets derailed by rubbish that should not be here. The moderation team will be trying to steer this thread in a different direction from now on.

Posts of the following nature are banned:
1) ANYTHING regarding PUA. If your post contains the words 'alpha' or 'beta' or anything of that sort please don't hit post.
2) Stupid brags. You can tell us about your nice success stories with someone, but posts such as 'lol 50 Tinder matches' are a no-no.
3) Any misogynistic bullshit, including discussion about rape culture.
4) One night stands and random sex. These are basically brags that invariably devolve into gender role discussions and misogynistic comments.

Last chance, guys. This thread is for dating advice and sharing dating stories. While gender roles, sociocultural norms, and our biological imperative to reproduce are all tangentially related, these subjects are not the main purpose of the thread. Please AVOID these discussions. If you want to discuss them at length, go to PMs or start a blog. If you disagree with someone's ideologies, state that you disagree with them and why they won't work from a dating standpoint and move on. We will not tolerate any lengthy derailments that aren't directly about dating.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
April 11 2015 17:47 GMT
#12181
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


Intelligence is not independent of beauty.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 11 2015 17:48 GMT
#12182
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


How is your game? Being good looking and good at your job is not that important if you don't have the attitude and behavior that's attractive to woman
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
April 11 2015 18:06 GMT
#12183
On April 12 2015 02:47 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


Intelligence is not independent of beauty.


Nor are the people we meet a random sample of the worlds population.
excitedBear
Profile Joined March 2015
Austria120 Posts
April 11 2015 18:34 GMT
#12184
On April 12 2015 02:48 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


How is your game? Being good looking and good at your job is not that important if you don't have the attitude and behavior that's attractive to woman

What do you mean by game?
As mentioned, I'm not playing the field.
If you can get any girl attracted to you 2 min after meeting her, you start getting kind of picky.

Also, you realize that most guys around you are putting ridiculous amounts of time and effort into attracting and dating women, something that you can have basically for free.
The world is unfair. It is as it is.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
April 11 2015 18:34 GMT
#12185
Maybe he means top 2% of the people hes met in his life. I think we need pics to verify.
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
April 11 2015 18:38 GMT
#12186
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


I think your restrictions are unnecessarily strict then. You really consider only 1 in 50 women attractive?
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
April 11 2015 18:47 GMT
#12187
On April 12 2015 03:34 IgnE wrote:
Maybe he means top 2% of the people hes met in his life. I think we need pics to verify.


agreed.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 11 2015 18:56 GMT
#12188
On April 12 2015 03:34 excitedBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 02:48 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


How is your game? Being good looking and good at your job is not that important if you don't have the attitude and behavior that's attractive to woman

What do you mean by game?
As mentioned, I'm not playing the field.
If you can get any girl attracted to you 2 min after meeting her, you start getting kind of picky.

Also, you realize that most guys around you are putting ridiculous amounts of time and effort into attracting and dating women, something that you can have basically for free.
The world is unfair. It is as it is.


Having game is knowing how to get woman, not chasing them around at bars multiple times a week and taking them out on expensive dates.

If looks plus money was all that is needed to attract woman, guys might as well wear shirts with their daily income.
Tons of good looking guys are "losers" with woman, while everyone knows guys who are all around losers in life who can still get layed.
puerk
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany855 Posts
April 11 2015 22:29 GMT
#12189
On April 12 2015 03:34 excitedBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 02:48 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


How is your game? Being good looking and good at your job is not that important if you don't have the attitude and behavior that's attractive to woman

What do you mean by game?
As mentioned, I'm not playing the field.
If you can get any girl attracted to you 2 min after meeting her, you start getting kind of picky.

Also, you realize that most guys around you are putting ridiculous amounts of time and effort into attracting and dating women, something that you can have basically for free.
The world is unfair. It is as it is.

maybe you need some other venue to boast... you start to sound silly.
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
April 11 2015 23:16 GMT
#12190
especially since "beauty" is often in the eyes of the beholder, top 2% lol

there are also different type of intelligence, top 2% again lol
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
April 12 2015 08:05 GMT
#12191
Talked about a girl who had a boyfriend earlier in this thread.

Anyway. She removed her 'is in a relationship' status, I then asked her if she wanted to go for a walk, she said yes and we went for a two hour walk. At the end of the walk I asked if she wanted to grab dinner with me. She then said 'you know I still have a boyfriend', we just sort of stared at each other for a while and she told me that things between them weren't really good and that she hadn't seen him for a few days. Rejected, I hugged her goodbye and went home.

The day after I got a text saying she wants to swing by my place, I was not home at the time she sent it and sent back a text later asking if she wanted anything special. She didn't respond to that. So I asked her if she was roleplaying an ent from lotr. Got a text yesterday saying that she broke up with her boyfriend. I just responded with "Okey. I'm not sure what you want me do with this information. You already know what I want."

"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
Snotling
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany885 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 10:54:12
April 12 2015 10:43 GMT
#12192
I think top2%guy shuold reevaluate if the reality he lives in is in sync with the one the other people live in.

Id say the chance it isnt is about 98%

Also: If your PHD isnt in physics, you might as well have none at all :D
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-12 11:19:37
April 12 2015 11:18 GMT
#12193
On April 12 2015 17:05 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Talked about a girl who had a boyfriend earlier in this thread.

Anyway. She removed her 'is in a relationship' status, I then asked her if she wanted to go for a walk, she said yes and we went for a two hour walk. At the end of the walk I asked if she wanted to grab dinner with me. She then said 'you know I still have a boyfriend', we just sort of stared at each other for a while and she told me that things between them weren't really good and that she hadn't seen him for a few days. Rejected, I hugged her goodbye and went home.

The day after I got a text saying she wants to swing by my place, I was not home at the time she sent it and sent back a text later asking if she wanted anything special. She didn't respond to that. So I asked her if she was roleplaying an ent from lotr. Got a text yesterday saying that she broke up with her boyfriend. I just responded with "Okey. I'm not sure what you want me do with this information. You already know what I want."


I guess grab a dinner means "grab a boob"?

I'm actually curious what people think about going out with a girl on a rebound. Because the end of the relationship sucked of course and neither had their needs met... And after a breakup you just look for anything to get validation, fill the void... Pretty much look for anyone.

When I broke up with my last GF she was active on tinder...the very same night (as was I lol).


So can you take chicks on the rebound seriously? I guess giving them space telling them what you want and leaving it up to them is a start - I kinda like your last text. but I'm not sure I'd bother.
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
April 12 2015 15:12 GMT
#12194
On April 12 2015 07:29 puerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 03:34 excitedBear wrote:
On April 12 2015 02:48 GoTuNk! wrote:
On April 12 2015 00:42 excitedBear wrote:
When I said "above average" I was being unnecessarily modest.
It's more like the top 2% in both intelligence and beauty.

2% x 2% = 0.04%
That means out of 2500 girls, one would be a potential match.


How is your game? Being good looking and good at your job is not that important if you don't have the attitude and behavior that's attractive to woman

What do you mean by game?
As mentioned, I'm not playing the field.
If you can get any girl attracted to you 2 min after meeting her, you start getting kind of picky.

Also, you realize that most guys around you are putting ridiculous amounts of time and effort into attracting and dating women, something that you can have basically for free.
The world is unfair. It is as it is.

maybe you need some other venue to boast... you start to sound silly.

Man, and here I was going around thinking that it was post count on TL that made girls swoon. I'm glad this guy has set me straight.
User was warned for too many mimes.
lohdon
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
170 Posts
April 12 2015 16:28 GMT
#12195
On April 12 2015 20:18 LemOn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 17:05 bloodwhore~ wrote:
Talked about a girl who had a boyfriend earlier in this thread.

Anyway. She removed her 'is in a relationship' status, I then asked her if she wanted to go for a walk, she said yes and we went for a two hour walk. At the end of the walk I asked if she wanted to grab dinner with me. She then said 'you know I still have a boyfriend', we just sort of stared at each other for a while and she told me that things between them weren't really good and that she hadn't seen him for a few days. Rejected, I hugged her goodbye and went home.

The day after I got a text saying she wants to swing by my place, I was not home at the time she sent it and sent back a text later asking if she wanted anything special. She didn't respond to that. So I asked her if she was roleplaying an ent from lotr. Got a text yesterday saying that she broke up with her boyfriend. I just responded with "Okey. I'm not sure what you want me do with this information. You already know what I want."


I guess grab a dinner means "grab a boob"?

I'm actually curious what people think about going out with a girl on a rebound. Because the end of the relationship sucked of course and neither had their needs met... And after a breakup you just look for anything to get validation, fill the void... Pretty much look for anyone.

When I broke up with my last GF she was active on tinder...the very same night (as was I lol).


So can you take chicks on the rebound seriously? I guess giving them space telling them what you want and leaving it up to them is a start - I kinda like your last text. but I'm not sure I'd bother.


In general I don't think it's a good idea if you are looking for something serious. Bouncing from one relationship into the next kind of shows that you aren't committing to your relationships. Especially if the breakup didn't happen before showing interest.
bloodwhore~
Profile Joined September 2014
1010 Posts
April 12 2015 16:51 GMT
#12196

So can you take chicks on the rebound seriously? I guess giving them space telling them what you want and leaving it up to them is a start - I kinda like your last text. but I'm not sure I'd bother.


Yeah I don't think this will turn out to anything.

In general I don't think it's a good idea if you are looking for something serious. Bouncing from one relationship into the next kind of shows that you aren't committing to your relationships. Especially if the breakup didn't happen before showing interest.


Yeah I have no idea. If only you could take a pill and turn gay, I'd eat twenty of them fuckers.
"Allahu akbar" - Techies.
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
April 12 2015 17:08 GMT
#12197
Any advice on how to flirt/begin a conversation with a (fem.) barkeeper?
I went to a metal club last friday - couple of my friends go there every friday, I join them as often as possible - and there was this hot chick working at the bar, I ordered a couple of whiskies (she gave me the first one for 1/2 price) but somehow missed the opportunity to chat with her.
Normally I would not try to hit on a girl that's working in a club, because they probably get hit on a thousand times per evening but this time I can not get this girl out of my head. Plus I believe that the odds aren't that bad since it's a trendy, and quite empty nightclub. There are maybe 50-80 people per evening. 95% of the guys there are either in a relationship or shy. Or not interested in flirting...
Except for that gay guy that tried to hit on me. >_> Probably because was dressed like George Clooney in a club where most people look like they are straight out of Wacken. (No offense )

Bastinian
Profile Joined October 2014
Serbia177 Posts
April 12 2015 18:19 GMT
#12198
Here's my sad story! :\
+ Show Spoiler +
I've never been in a relationship before, but I don't consider myself as someone who can't get GF, I'm just picky, but I don't look for girls that look good but ones who are intelligent, ones who I can talk to anytime, not just stare into ground and wait for me to talk every time. I have also pretty huge problem, is that I live in small town, and people are going to bar where is horrible music being played and I was there once or twice and never again, I don't really like going there.
There was a girl I liked in elementary school, she looked pretty nice, I wanted to approach her, but problem would be that whole school will look onto me like alien and would definitely laugh and mock me, which I couldn't deal with. I added her on Facebook, talked to her a lot, she liked South Korea and K-pop (at the time I haven't played SC T_T) and she was pretty smart, but she was shy and I couldn't see her hanging out anywhere. I still like her, and lately I could see her going into bus while I was waiting my bus, different one ( ) and I still would get butterflies in stomach when I look at her :3 I kinda think about her pretty often for a while now.
Tryhard, road to pro-gamer! :) | twitter.com/bastiniansc2 | twitch.tv/bastinian |
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
April 12 2015 18:33 GMT
#12199
On April 13 2015 03:19 Bastinian wrote:
Here's my sad story! :\
+ Show Spoiler +
I've never been in a relationship before, but I don't consider myself as someone who can't get GF, I'm just picky, but I don't look for girls that look good but ones who are intelligent, ones who I can talk to anytime, not just stare into ground and wait for me to talk every time. I have also pretty huge problem, is that I live in small town, and people are going to bar where is horrible music being played and I was there once or twice and never again, I don't really like going there.
There was a girl I liked in elementary school, she looked pretty nice, I wanted to approach her, but problem would be that whole school will look onto me like alien and would definitely laugh and mock me, which I couldn't deal with. I added her on Facebook, talked to her a lot, she liked South Korea and K-pop (at the time I haven't played SC T_T) and she was pretty smart, but she was shy and I couldn't see her hanging out anywhere. I still like her, and lately I could see her going into bus while I was waiting my bus, different one ( ) and I still would get butterflies in stomach when I look at her :3 I kinda think about her pretty often for a while now.

So... just ask her out? You have her on facebook, just ask if she wants to meet somewhere for a coffee/beer/icecream/whatever the local custom is?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
April 12 2015 18:36 GMT
#12200
On April 13 2015 02:08 JoeCool wrote:
Any advice on how to flirt/begin a conversation with a (fem.) barkeeper?
I went to a metal club last friday - couple of my friends go there every friday, I join them as often as possible - and there was this hot chick working at the bar, I ordered a couple of whiskies (she gave me the first one for 1/2 price) but somehow missed the opportunity to chat with her.
Normally I would not try to hit on a girl that's working in a club, because they probably get hit on a thousand times per evening but this time I can not get this girl out of my head. Plus I believe that the odds aren't that bad since it's a trendy, and quite empty nightclub. There are maybe 50-80 people per evening. 95% of the guys there are either in a relationship or shy. Or not interested in flirting...
Except for that gay guy that tried to hit on me. >_> Probably because was dressed like George Clooney in a club where most people look like they are straight out of Wacken. (No offense )


Barkeepers are people too. You approach them the same way you approach anybody. Just keep in mind that she is working and may not have time to hang around. Very quick chat, get her number, phone her when she's off work.
Prev 1 608 609 610 611 612 1068 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 45
UpATreeSC 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34587
Calm 3412
Shuttle 2272
Jaedong 1759
Mini 625
Horang2 623
EffOrt 501
Stork 317
Soma 316
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
Larva 256
Soulkey 254
ZerO 219
BeSt 207
Snow 162
firebathero 109
Mong 106
Zeus 96
910 78
hero 77
Mind 67
sorry 52
Hyun 42
Free 38
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
Shine 26
PianO 25
Killer 24
Aegong 23
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5792
Dendi1231
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3745
Fnx 652
x6flipin332
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2123
Liquid`RaSZi1240
hiko664
B2W.Neo625
dupreeh483
RotterdaM345
ceh9329
crisheroes289
Khaldor280
Livibee192
TKL 175
Trikslyr102
QueenE91
Dewaltoss51
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• Hinosc 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3212
• WagamamaTV409
League of Legends
• Nemesis2672
Other Games
• Shiphtur771
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h
INu's Battles
19h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
21h
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.