• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 53

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 370 Next
iAsian
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada68 Posts
May 23 2011 15:59 GMT
#1041
Lol nooo Im not the one driving, I'm only 16 . I'm chillin in the backseat on my phone.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
May 23 2011 21:08 GMT
#1042
On May 23 2011 23:11 xmShake wrote:
I'll play in the subforum league, I'm probably the best in SC2 after kawaiirice. (high masters terran)

I'll organize this shit too if you guys want.

Thanks xmshake.

On May 23 2011 23:50 Xafnia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 17:52 prototype. wrote:
I wouldn't mind participating in the subforum sc2 tournament. I'm not that good though. In fact, I don't even have my own account. I play on my friend's account which he no longer uses.

Also... any good streamy maps I can practice on out there that I don't know about. Not too difficult though. Anything similar in difficulty and style to the maps listed below is good.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20309 - [MXStyle]
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/23437 - [AngelHoney]

Tried to order it from easier to harder but it depends what you think is easier and how good my memory is.

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/66820 Insane
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/53479 Insane
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/70217 Love
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/20177 Keyboard-Breaking
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/57436 Lunatic
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/50013 SC
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/63893 Lunatic
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/61869 Lunatic

Thanks for the suggestions. I liked symphonic love, fun map.
( ・´ー・`)
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-27 05:20:35
May 24 2011 03:26 GMT
#1043
Sub-Forum Team League Sign Up

It seems we definitely have enough people to organize a team.
If it's okay, I'd like to organize it to get things going asap before other teams might join!
Everyone here should ask KawaiiRice when you see him streaming

I'll edit players into this post I guess, let's give info like:

Character.Code
Points League
Races (best to worst, ones that you "can" play)

The Points and League should be your skill level, not your ladder level


Yoshi.855
??? Masters
Terran, Protoss, Random, Zerg

Freija.122
0 Diamond
Terran/Protoss

xmShakeSAGA.558
1100+ Masters (I play with a lot of high masters and GM people)
Terran

(KawaiiRice) - FnaticMSiKR.111
unranked
Terran/zerg/protoss/random

iAsian.849
1100+ Masters
Zerg/(Protoss i guess?)

Fragtale.326
900 Masters
Zerg

DONE

ANY MORE?
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
May 24 2011 03:35 GMT
#1044
Freija.122
0 Diamond
Terran/Protoss

Feel free to replace me if you can get all masters player for our team.


Also, I recorded myself playing osu today. Take a look if you're interested. I removed the background because my webcam doesn't capture bright colours very well.

( ・´ー・`)
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
May 24 2011 04:39 GMT
#1045
Amazing ebacho pic (not done by me obviously):
[image loading]
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
KRZY
Profile Joined May 2011
4 Posts
May 24 2011 05:05 GMT
#1046
Hello, KRZY here, I'm a full-time osu player but being Korean I do enjoy playing SC, and stumbled upon this site via recommendation. Nice to meet you all!
Fumi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
529 Posts
May 24 2011 05:17 GMT
#1047
On May 24 2011 13:39 triangle wrote:
Amazing ebacho pic (not done by me obviously):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Too bad I couldn't fit that into an avy for him...
Flash, Stats, Reach, Tossgirl <> Boxer, Nestea, MC, Foxer fangirl | http://osu.ppy.sh/u/181432
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
May 24 2011 06:49 GMT
#1048
wow i really suck at this lol
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
May 24 2011 07:24 GMT
#1049
On May 24 2011 14:05 KRZY wrote:
Hello, KRZY here, I'm a full-time osu player but being Korean I do enjoy playing SC, and stumbled upon this site via recommendation. Nice to meet you all!

Whoah! Welcome to TL KRZY. An Osu gosu on TL, nice!


I miss playing osu .
"Start yo" -FlaSh
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
May 24 2011 12:28 GMT
#1050
I just read the interview with the new GSL Code A Caster:
"The only other PC game I played competitively was a rhythm game called osu!, which I played for about a year and a half, and at my my peak I was ranked fifth in the world (ID there is ThePassingShadow)."
http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=193502&cid=0&kind=8
:D
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
May 24 2011 16:03 GMT
#1051
On May 24 2011 14:05 KRZY wrote:
Hello, KRZY here, I'm a full-time osu player but being Korean I do enjoy playing SC, and stumbled upon this site via recommendation. Nice to meet you all!


Nice to me you too! I need to get back into Osu. Umm i used to play mid-high masters Z but these days I'm kinda low masters T so if you desperate I might be around.
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
May 24 2011 16:45 GMT
#1052
xmShakeSAGA.558
1100+ Masters (I play with a lot of high masters and GM people)
Terran
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
May 24 2011 17:26 GMT
#1053
On May 24 2011 21:28 blackone wrote:
I just read the interview with the new GSL Code A Caster:
"The only other PC game I played competitively was a rhythm game called osu!, which I played for about a year and a half, and at my my peak I was ranked fifth in the world (ID there is ThePassingShadow)."
http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=193502&cid=0&kind=8
:D

His skill level now would only be at most, above average.
( ・´ー・`)
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
May 24 2011 18:58 GMT
#1054
On May 24 2011 21:28 blackone wrote:
I just read the interview with the new GSL Code A Caster:
"The only other PC game I played competitively was a rhythm game called osu!, which I played for about a year and a half, and at my my peak I was ranked fifth in the world (ID there is ThePassingShadow)."
http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=193502&cid=0&kind=8
:D


He's been pretty inactive for a while, and has pretty low overall accuracy to be a top player anymore. I'm sure he's better than a lot of people still but I'd hesitate to even say he's within the top 500 players in the game anymore.

Also rank means nothing etc etc
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 19:04:05
May 24 2011 19:03 GMT
#1055
Yea I just thought it was cool that he played osu, not that he was "fifth in the world".
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
May 24 2011 21:18 GMT
#1056
On May 12 2011 11:20 ebacho wrote:
With osz2 supposedly dropping next public release, I'd like to get some opinions from the greater osu! TL hivemind.

For those who don't know, osz2 is peppy's new format for osu beatmaps in an effort to reduce competitiveness and make the game more fun. While this is a totally different debate, the key features/changes in osz2 are:

- Forced skins on each map, with storyboard forcing for at least one clear (after you clear it once, you can toggle sb).
- Forced backgrounds.
- Removal of ability to take away certain map elements (if you remove say, the bg the map will become unranked and you will have to redownload. If you have maps you've modified you'll have to redownload them).

For those who don't know or care, this is a problem for many competitive players such as myself. Some maps are nigh impossible to play or FC with the skins and backgrounds mappers choose. Players who like mods are affected even more by this change (find a map with a flashy sb or white background that you've never played and Hard Rock or Hidden it).

On the other hand, the mappers' perspective of this is that since they put the effort needed to create their map, they get to choose how the players experience it. Many have argued that by removing certain objects or elements from maps, players are "ruining the ideal osu! experience" in that map.

I definitely fall into the former category, but I'm curious to see what others think about this issue - thoughts?

Edit: In an effort to increase transparency, I am a very competitive osu player. I was on the US osu team for the OWC tournament a couple months back, and I still regularly take #1's on leaderboards.

Aaaand here is the giant topic where peppy answers a boatload of questions about osz2. http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47994


I'm glad I'm not a competitive player anymore ^^ I would have been raging. peppy has always had weird ideas with his features... Almost a "If I spent time creating this feature you WILL enjoy (endure) it." When Kiai was initially introduced some mappers went batshit insane with it, making some maps unplayable imo. The returned darrihuka (darri mix) comes to mind as a particularly egregious offender. peppy would not budge on making Kiai time toggleable though. And still doesn't? Why is he so set on ignoring the most dedicated members of the community.

Luckily there were workarounds :> gopice made a skin where kiai time was basically invisible ;p With FORCED skins though... peppy is just silly. And he's using the mappers as an excuse. Is the mapper consensus really that they want to force people to play the map with all the bells and whistles? I can't imagine it is ;o Many mappers are terrible to mediocre players themselves. When you play easy-hard maps it's possible to deal with Kiai time blinding you and blue circles on a blue background with fake blue SB circles floating around too... When you play Lunatic songs that's simply ridiculous though. How can people not see that :/

Anyhoo. Who are the top mappers these days? I haven't really played osu! in 6 months and am keen to play a bit again. Who should I look for when downloading maps? I used to enjoy happy30, lesjuh, Kirby, Card N'FoRcE, Alazy~ etc. Not a fan of DJPop style stream spams.

Do TL guys play multi at all?
Valar Morghulis
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
May 24 2011 21:25 GMT
#1057
On May 25 2011 06:18 Lucidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 11:20 ebacho wrote:
With osz2 supposedly dropping next public release, I'd like to get some opinions from the greater osu! TL hivemind.

For those who don't know, osz2 is peppy's new format for osu beatmaps in an effort to reduce competitiveness and make the game more fun. While this is a totally different debate, the key features/changes in osz2 are:

- Forced skins on each map, with storyboard forcing for at least one clear (after you clear it once, you can toggle sb).
- Forced backgrounds.
- Removal of ability to take away certain map elements (if you remove say, the bg the map will become unranked and you will have to redownload. If you have maps you've modified you'll have to redownload them).

For those who don't know or care, this is a problem for many competitive players such as myself. Some maps are nigh impossible to play or FC with the skins and backgrounds mappers choose. Players who like mods are affected even more by this change (find a map with a flashy sb or white background that you've never played and Hard Rock or Hidden it).

On the other hand, the mappers' perspective of this is that since they put the effort needed to create their map, they get to choose how the players experience it. Many have argued that by removing certain objects or elements from maps, players are "ruining the ideal osu! experience" in that map.

I definitely fall into the former category, but I'm curious to see what others think about this issue - thoughts?

Edit: In an effort to increase transparency, I am a very competitive osu player. I was on the US osu team for the OWC tournament a couple months back, and I still regularly take #1's on leaderboards.

Aaaand here is the giant topic where peppy answers a boatload of questions about osz2. http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47994


I'm glad I'm not a competitive player anymore ^^ I would have been raging. peppy has always had weird ideas with his features... Almost a "If I spent time creating this feature you WILL enjoy (endure) it." When Kiai was initially introduced some mappers went batshit insane with it, making some maps unplayable imo. The returned darrihuka (darri mix) comes to mind as a particularly egregious offender. peppy would not budge on making Kiai time toggleable though. And still doesn't? Why is he so set on ignoring the most dedicated members of the community.

Luckily there were workarounds :> gopice made a skin where kiai time was basically invisible ;p With FORCED skins though... peppy is just silly. And he's using the mappers as an excuse. Is the mapper consensus really that they want to force people to play the map with all the bells and whistles? I can't imagine it is ;o Many mappers are terrible to mediocre players themselves. When you play easy-hard maps it's possible to deal with Kiai time blinding you and blue circles on a blue background with fake blue SB circles floating around too... When you play Lunatic songs that's simply ridiculous though. How can people not see that :/

Anyhoo. Who are the top mappers these days? I haven't really played osu! in 6 months and am keen to play a bit again. Who should I look for when downloading maps? I used to enjoy happy30, lesjuh, Kirby, Card N'FoRcE, Alazy~ etc. Not a fan of DJPop style stream spams.

Do TL guys play multi at all?

We still multi every now and then... just not as often as before.
( ・´ー・`)
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
May 24 2011 21:35 GMT
#1058
On May 25 2011 06:18 Lucidity wrote:I'm glad I'm not a competitive player anymore ^^ I would have been raging. peppy has always had weird ideas with his features... Almost a "If I spent time creating this feature you WILL enjoy (endure) it." When Kiai was initially introduced some mappers went batshit insane with it, making some maps unplayable imo. The returned darrihuka (darri mix) comes to mind as a particularly egregious offender. peppy would not budge on making Kiai time toggleable though. And still doesn't? Why is he so set on ignoring the most dedicated members of the community.

Luckily there were workarounds :> gopice made a skin where kiai time was basically invisible ;p With FORCED skins though... peppy is just silly. And he's using the mappers as an excuse. Is the mapper consensus really that they want to force people to play the map with all the bells and whistles? I can't imagine it is ;o Many mappers are terrible to mediocre players themselves. When you play easy-hard maps it's possible to deal with Kiai time blinding you and blue circles on a blue background with fake blue SB circles floating around too... When you play Lunatic songs that's simply ridiculous though. How can people not see that :/

Anyhoo. Who are the top mappers these days? I haven't really played osu! in 6 months and am keen to play a bit again. Who should I look for when downloading maps? I used to enjoy happy30, lesjuh, Kirby, Card N'FoRcE, Alazy~ etc. Not a fan of DJPop style stream spams.

Do TL guys play multi at all?


Darri is an amazing mapper :<

Happy30 still makes good maps, also look up yeahyeahyeahhh and Natteke

And most of the Chinese/Japanese players make great maps too
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
May 24 2011 21:43 GMT
#1059
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong! I absolutely love darrihuka. The Festival of Ghost 2 is still one of my favourite maps. darri went awol for quite a while though and returned as darri mix ... Didn't really like the new darri maps :<

Thanks for the suggestions :>
Valar Morghulis
cabarkapa
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1014 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-24 23:31:24
May 24 2011 23:00 GMT
#1060
On May 25 2011 06:18 Lucidity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 11:20 ebacho wrote:
With osz2 supposedly dropping next public release, I'd like to get some opinions from the greater osu! TL hivemind.

For those who don't know, osz2 is peppy's new format for osu beatmaps in an effort to reduce competitiveness and make the game more fun. While this is a totally different debate, the key features/changes in osz2 are:

- Forced skins on each map, with storyboard forcing for at least one clear (after you clear it once, you can toggle sb).
- Forced backgrounds.
- Removal of ability to take away certain map elements (if you remove say, the bg the map will become unranked and you will have to redownload. If you have maps you've modified you'll have to redownload them).

For those who don't know or care, this is a problem for many competitive players such as myself. Some maps are nigh impossible to play or FC with the skins and backgrounds mappers choose. Players who like mods are affected even more by this change (find a map with a flashy sb or white background that you've never played and Hard Rock or Hidden it).

On the other hand, the mappers' perspective of this is that since they put the effort needed to create their map, they get to choose how the players experience it. Many have argued that by removing certain objects or elements from maps, players are "ruining the ideal osu! experience" in that map.

I definitely fall into the former category, but I'm curious to see what others think about this issue - thoughts?

Edit: In an effort to increase transparency, I am a very competitive osu player. I was on the US osu team for the OWC tournament a couple months back, and I still regularly take #1's on leaderboards.

Aaaand here is the giant topic where peppy answers a boatload of questions about osz2. http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=47994


I'm glad I'm not a competitive player anymore ^^ I would have been raging. peppy has always had weird ideas with his features... Almost a "If I spent time creating this feature you WILL enjoy (endure) it." When Kiai was initially introduced some mappers went batshit insane with it, making some maps unplayable imo. The returned darrihuka (darri mix) comes to mind as a particularly egregious offender. peppy would not budge on making Kiai time toggleable though. And still doesn't? Why is he so set on ignoring the most dedicated members of the community.

Luckily there were workarounds :> gopice made a skin where kiai time was basically invisible ;p With FORCED skins though... peppy is just silly. And he's using the mappers as an excuse. Is the mapper consensus really that they want to force people to play the map with all the bells and whistles? I can't imagine it is ;o Many mappers are terrible to mediocre players themselves. When you play easy-hard maps it's possible to deal with Kiai time blinding you and blue circles on a blue background with fake blue SB circles floating around too... When you play Lunatic songs that's simply ridiculous though. How can people not see that :/

Anyhoo. Who are the top mappers these days? I haven't really played osu! in 6 months and am keen to play a bit again. Who should I look for when downloading maps? I used to enjoy happy30, lesjuh, Kirby, Card N'FoRcE, Alazy~ etc. Not a fan of DJPop style stream spams.

Do TL guys play multi at all?

I don't even know what kiai time is lol... Is it present in normal osu! mode? Because I honestly have never noticed.

Also Festival of Ghost 2 is one of my favorite maps as well! Though my favorite darri map is Lee Jung Hyun - Michyeo [Hard]. I don't really notice who is even mapping the maps I play these days, just like to play them.
Jaehoon - Master strategist
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21180
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 45
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1141
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 9m
Replay Cast
18h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.