• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8289 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 51

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 370 Next
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
May 12 2011 22:02 GMT
#1001
I hate flashing backgrounds with a passion. Really distracting. Just because they can play with it doesn't mean we all can. If they do implement it, they better have good quality control and make sure nothing annoying is official.
There is no one like you in the universe.
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 22:21:39
May 12 2011 22:19 GMT
#1002
I've always hated custom skins and SBs, the skins because I'm too used to my own skin and SBs because they cause me lag. I don't give a shit what the staff says about SBs not causing lag, they do give me a slight delay/sluggishness with my mouse cursor that it's incredibly hard to play, not to mention distracting. I can appreciate really well done SBs like Miracle Hinacle and Don't Stop Me Now but osu! is a rhythm GAME, not rhythm ART and just because beatmaps can be more artistic than say stepcharts for Stepmania doesn't mean the artistic side should be forced upon everyone. Just like the mappers who put effort into SBing and skinning are an important part of the community, so are the competitive players and I feel like with all the debate about osz2 that the mappers are getting too much out of this.

Back when I used to play online I considered myself a competitive player, I only have two #1s because I'm god awful at mods but I have (or used to have at least before all the pro Japanese players found osu lol) a lot of top 40s on fairly hard/hard to combo songs. I know rank means nothing but I was able to get myself up to around #70 before I got bored and realized how pointless rank is. I used to consider myself probably within the top 200-300 players but now there are so many good players that aren't in the top 50/100 that the competitive side of the game has really grown and that can't be ignored.

I'm not biased, I was a mapper (worked on at least 60 maps including guest difficulties and helping with arrangements) and a fairly competitive player so I do understand the effort it takes to make quality beatmaps and the SBs/skins that go with them. The toggle-after-one-play thing is an excellent idea to the problem imo as long as it works with both SBs and skins.
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
May 12 2011 22:40 GMT
#1003
On May 13 2011 07:02 Blisse wrote:
I hate flashing backgrounds with a passion. Really distracting. Just because they can play with it doesn't mean we all can. If they do implement it, they better have good quality control and make sure nothing annoying is official.

I recommend turning off shaders, which should greatly reduce the annoyingness of flashes.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 09:45:50
May 14 2011 09:27 GMT
#1004
One of the best maps Ive played so far: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/93842 (Insane)
So good. Can`t wait for it to get ranked.
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
May 15 2011 14:12 GMT
#1005
I cant believe I missed this game!One of greatest games I have ever played.
日本語が上手ですね
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
May 15 2011 17:48 GMT
#1006
On May 14 2011 18:27 Xafnia wrote:
One of the best maps Ive played so far: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/93842 (Insane)
So good. Can`t wait for it to get ranked.

Thanks for posting that, Gold dust is one of my favorite songs of basically the last years, and the map is indeed nice!
weareallclowns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 21:11:27
May 15 2011 21:11 GMT
#1007
game name: weareallclowns

gonna try this one out for a bit.. even though it seems like just another way to waste time on the net
we are all co-authoring a gigantic Dostoevsky novel, starring clowns! - T. Levitch
backtoback
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1276 Posts
May 16 2011 05:10 GMT
#1008
:D

VelkanKnight
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States69 Posts
May 17 2011 01:58 GMT
#1009
On May 16 2011 14:10 backtoback wrote:
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAMQ3_5oobg&feature=channel_video_title


Congrats on the S
Made me want to play this song again, but I only got a B ^^;;
Member of Konadora's "Loli is not a crime" Brigade! ^-^
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
May 21 2011 02:46 GMT
#1010
FRIDAY NIGHT IS OSU NIGHT

Get your game on.

Room = TL
Pass = 1
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-21 03:01:19
May 21 2011 02:48 GMT
#1011
To celebrate the end of the world tomorrow, we're hosting a TL osu room.

Room: TL
PW: 1

EDIT: Beat by triangle
Proud member of TL's osufam
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
May 21 2011 04:20 GMT
#1012
Good games guys!
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
May 22 2011 04:26 GMT
#1013
ohhh I play this, and sometime stream the game... username DjKniteX

add me if you guys want to play :D
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-22 15:14:48
May 22 2011 15:00 GMT
#1014
Game name: BatidaPerfeita (I listen to D2 lol). So far, I could only finish a song twice. I can't believe it because it looks fucking difficult.

EDIT: It's fucking impossible to micro after 4 stars.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
May 22 2011 15:36 GMT
#1015
Add me to list, osu name is XKiller
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
May 23 2011 02:49 GMT
#1016
Hey guys so idk how many of you actually play SC2... there's this Sub-Form Team League going on, there will be 8 teams but so far only 3 of the invited sub-forums have organized teams, so basically any "large" thread or sub-forum can sign up as long as they organize a team.

Who is interested? If there's not enough I'll just organize one for LoL and play with them

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=224516

Edit:

May be it will be possible to team up with the Touhou thread although we'll have to pick one of them for the "official" name.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
May 23 2011 02:59 GMT
#1017
Tbh there's so much IOSYS music in osu! we have a strong case to team up with touhou thread ^^
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 04:10:45
May 23 2011 04:08 GMT
#1018
Yea And if they won't let us "team" we'll just all say we're from one of the threads that we end up picking, haha

Oh, and I'll try to get KawaiiRice to join
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 05:27:29
May 23 2011 05:19 GMT
#1019
I don't think we even have 6 people to compete in this.

KawaiiRice
B12ad
Mez
WindCalibur
triangle(?)

EDIT: Never.Die and dlovan come to mind as well, might want to ask one of them to organize this.

Actually scratch that, I don't even know who plays osu, let alone sc2.
Proud member of TL's osufam
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 05:38:54
May 23 2011 05:36 GMT
#1020
If absolutely nobody else is available I'd join, but I am below bronze league bad. If somebody is organizing it pretty much anyone is preferable to me.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 242
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 172
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 787
Counter-Strike
taco 358
Other Games
summit1g13046
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo688
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 38m
Replay Cast
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.