• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:59
CEST 22:59
KST 05:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 52

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 370 Next
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
May 23 2011 05:48 GMT
#1021
I don't even have sc2, so we're even.
Proud member of TL's osufam
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 06:06:45
May 23 2011 06:03 GMT
#1022
Suggest me techno songs with GOOD beatmaps. Hard/insane difficulty )) One of my favourite games of all time.

You can add me to list as Ryndika¨

E: I feel like I'm coming to point where my position infront of computer just isn't good enough and my mousehand suffers from it too much. I wonder what is optimal way to play? I watched the day9 daily but the position he showed feels retarded, uncomfortable and unaccruate (or then I understood it wrong).
as useful as teasalt
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 06:12:04
May 23 2011 06:09 GMT
#1023
On May 23 2011 14:48 ebacho wrote:
I don't even have sc2, so we're even.

I could mail you my copy and have you play on my account and you'd probably be about as good lol.

On May 23 2011 15:03 Ryndika wrote:
Suggest me techno songs with GOOD beatmaps. Hard/insane difficulty )) One of my favourite games of all time.

You can add me to list as Ryndika

E: I feel like I'm coming to point where my position infront of computer just isn't good enough and my mousehand suffers from it too much. I wonder what is optimal way to play? I watched the day9 daily but the position he showed feels retarded, uncomfortable and unaccruate (or then I understood it wrong).

Are you sure that's your posture and not just your mouse? I remember I used to play with a normal mouse and while it was fine for most games, in Osu I grip the mouse so tightly that it was painful to play with a mouse that did not totally fit my hand.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Lezt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States115 Posts
May 23 2011 06:11 GMT
#1024
I would be willing to play if we can't get 6 players otherwise, I am like 600 points masters
Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please - Niccolo Machiavelli
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
May 23 2011 06:18 GMT
#1025
On May 23 2011 15:09 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 14:48 ebacho wrote:
I don't even have sc2, so we're even.

I could mail you my copy and have you play on my account and you'd probably be about as good lol.

Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 15:03 Ryndika wrote:
Suggest me techno songs with GOOD beatmaps. Hard/insane difficulty )) One of my favourite games of all time.

You can add me to list as Ryndika

E: I feel like I'm coming to point where my position infront of computer just isn't good enough and my mousehand suffers from it too much. I wonder what is optimal way to play? I watched the day9 daily but the position he showed feels retarded, uncomfortable and unaccruate (or then I understood it wrong).

Are you sure that's your posture and not just your mouse? I remember I used to play with a normal mouse and while it was fine for most games, in Osu I grip the mouse so tightly that it was painful to play with a mouse that did not totally fit my hand.

I have MX518 and I think it's pretty large for extreme control I want from my mouse. I like to touch the mousepad as much as possible with my fingers because I use all the DPI I get from the mouse (ends up high sensitivity).

as useful as teasalt
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 06:24:22
May 23 2011 06:20 GMT
#1026
I could play, last time I played 1s was ~October, I used to be in diamond. Stopped since I started osu! so I'm probably like gold level now.

On May 23 2011 15:03 Ryndika wrote:
Suggest me techno songs with GOOD beatmaps. Hard/insane difficulty )) One of my favourite games of all time.

If you see me online say hi and I can probably find you some you'll like.
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
May 23 2011 06:23 GMT
#1027
On May 23 2011 15:18 Ryndika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 15:09 triangle wrote:
On May 23 2011 14:48 ebacho wrote:
I don't even have sc2, so we're even.

I could mail you my copy and have you play on my account and you'd probably be about as good lol.

On May 23 2011 15:03 Ryndika wrote:
Suggest me techno songs with GOOD beatmaps. Hard/insane difficulty )) One of my favourite games of all time.

You can add me to list as Ryndika

E: I feel like I'm coming to point where my position infront of computer just isn't good enough and my mousehand suffers from it too much. I wonder what is optimal way to play? I watched the day9 daily but the position he showed feels retarded, uncomfortable and unaccruate (or then I understood it wrong).

Are you sure that's your posture and not just your mouse? I remember I used to play with a normal mouse and while it was fine for most games, in Osu I grip the mouse so tightly that it was painful to play with a mouse that did not totally fit my hand.

I have MX518 and I think it's pretty large for extreme control I want from my mouse. I like to touch the mousepad as much as possible with my fingers because I use all the DPI I get from the mouse (ends up high sensitivity).


I mean, I use a deathadder at 3500 dpi, and that's a fairly large mouse itself. I'm not totally sure what you mean by position in front of a computer tbh. Not to sound like a total noob, but do you mean your posture or something else?
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Never.Die
Profile Joined March 2010
Japan189 Posts
May 23 2011 06:39 GMT
#1028
ebacho brought me here, sup with this tournament I heard about?
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 08:59:40
May 23 2011 08:52 GMT
#1029
I wouldn't mind participating in the subforum sc2 tournament. I'm not that good though. In fact, I don't even have my own account. I play on my friend's account which he no longer uses.

Also... any good streamy maps I can practice on out there that I don't know about. Not too difficult though. Anything similar in difficulty and style to the maps listed below is good.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20309 - [MXStyle]
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/23437 - [AngelHoney]
( ・´ー・`)
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 10:03:54
May 23 2011 10:01 GMT
#1030
On May 23 2011 15:23 triangle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 15:18 Ryndika wrote:
On May 23 2011 15:09 triangle wrote:
On May 23 2011 14:48 ebacho wrote:
I don't even have sc2, so we're even.

I could mail you my copy and have you play on my account and you'd probably be about as good lol.

On May 23 2011 15:03 Ryndika wrote:
Suggest me techno songs with GOOD beatmaps. Hard/insane difficulty )) One of my favourite games of all time.

You can add me to list as Ryndika

E: I feel like I'm coming to point where my position infront of computer just isn't good enough and my mousehand suffers from it too much. I wonder what is optimal way to play? I watched the day9 daily but the position he showed feels retarded, uncomfortable and unaccruate (or then I understood it wrong).

Are you sure that's your posture and not just your mouse? I remember I used to play with a normal mouse and while it was fine for most games, in Osu I grip the mouse so tightly that it was painful to play with a mouse that did not totally fit my hand.

I have MX518 and I think it's pretty large for extreme control I want from my mouse. I like to touch the mousepad as much as possible with my fingers because I use all the DPI I get from the mouse (ends up high sensitivity).


I mean, I use a deathadder at 3500 dpi, and that's a fairly large mouse itself. I'm not totally sure what you mean by position in front of a computer tbh. Not to sound like a total noob, but do you mean your posture or something else?


This is the posture I'm on and it shows where my mouse is positioned too.
[image loading]

e: Yes I meant posture too if hands are included in 'posture'
as useful as teasalt
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
May 23 2011 10:34 GMT
#1031
you look kinda cute in that pic

on a more serious note, is your right arm stretched all the way up there? why not just scoot your mouse/pad back (parallel to keyboard i guess) and just get used to a "normal" posture?
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 11:04:26
May 23 2011 11:01 GMT
#1032
On May 23 2011 19:34 wooozy wrote:
you look kinda cute in that pic

on a more serious note, is your right arm stretched all the way up there? why not just scoot your mouse/pad back (parallel to keyboard i guess) and just get used to a "normal" posture?


I feel like it's more accurate when I can just a little bit support handmouse with wrist and it takes less power than holding ur arm in air. It feels like my elbow just cannot hit between my chair and desktop..

I also have less freedom with my mouse when using the ordinary posture. Maybe I do it wrong..
as useful as teasalt
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
May 23 2011 13:40 GMT
#1033
If you needed someone to fill a spot I could play I guess. I used to be a really low ranked Diamond player, I didn't play that many matches after I got to Diamond since there was no Masters yet so I just was happy sitting there. I haven't played ladder in like 6 months though lol, I just play custom 1v1s and whatnot with friends nowadays.

Oh and I play random, that might be a turnoff.
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 14:14:57
May 23 2011 14:11 GMT
#1034
I'll play in the subforum league, I'm probably the best in SC2 after kawaiirice. (high masters terran)

I'll organize this shit too if you guys want.
Nilitsu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
May 23 2011 14:24 GMT
#1035
I can play in the subforum league too~ mid masters Zerg
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 15:13:10
May 23 2011 14:50 GMT
#1036
On May 23 2011 20:01 Ryndika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 19:34 wooozy wrote:
you look kinda cute in that pic

on a more serious note, is your right arm stretched all the way up there? why not just scoot your mouse/pad back (parallel to keyboard i guess) and just get used to a "normal" posture?


I feel like it's more accurate when I can just a little bit support handmouse with wrist and it takes less power than holding ur arm in air. It feels like my elbow just cannot hit between my chair and desktop..

I also have less freedom with my mouse when using the ordinary posture. Maybe I do it wrong..


Does your chair not have a armrest? Sounds like that's your problem.

On May 23 2011 17:52 prototype. wrote:
I wouldn't mind participating in the subforum sc2 tournament. I'm not that good though. In fact, I don't even have my own account. I play on my friend's account which he no longer uses.

Also... any good streamy maps I can practice on out there that I don't know about. Not too difficult though. Anything similar in difficulty and style to the maps listed below is good.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/20309 - [MXStyle]
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/23437 - [AngelHoney]


Tried to order it from easier to harder but it depends what you think is easier and how good my memory is.

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/66820 Insane
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/53479 Insane
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/70217 Love
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/20177 Keyboard-Breaking
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/57436 Lunatic
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/50013 SC
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/63893 Lunatic
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/61869 Lunatic
iAsian
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada68 Posts
May 23 2011 15:04 GMT
#1037
Heya, I'm interested in joining this subforum league thing too. I'm a 1100~ masters Zerg.
Game name and code is iAsian #849

If not, I'd also be happy to play some osu! with you guys :D. 90~ accuracy.
Game name is iAsian.

Maybe both? :D
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
May 23 2011 15:15 GMT
#1038
Log on now and we can multi.
iAsian
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 15:21:12
May 23 2011 15:20 GMT
#1039
Buuut I'm driving home right now from Montreal :D. I'll be on in like 5 hours x_x
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 15:53:36
May 23 2011 15:52 GMT
#1040
On May 24 2011 00:20 iAsian wrote:
Buuut I'm driving home right now from Montreal :D. I'll be on in like 5 hours x_x


I live in Montreal :O
You post browse TL while driving? That's got to be worse than driving while texting :p
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub334
RuFF_SC2 177
SteadfastSC 147
Nina 91
Nathanias 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2427
Shuttle 439
Mind 71
910 60
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 735
Super Smash Bros
PPMD12
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu942
Other Games
summit1g6478
Grubby2583
shahzam590
ToD269
C9.Mang0198
UpATreeSC60
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 84
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 35
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21039
League of Legends
• TFBlade551
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur362
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.