• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6401 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 49

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 370 Next
whiteLotus
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
1833 Posts
April 17 2011 15:50 GMT
#961
On April 13 2011 14:00 ebacho wrote:


jesus fucking christ.. and i thought im doing good at those 5star very hard maps.. LOL thats just seems impossible
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 18 2011 00:49 GMT
#962
I always thought sprosive's playstyle was the funniest -- mouse + keyboard with video on and characters popping out on the sides.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
April 18 2011 01:36 GMT
#963
I play mouse + keyboard with combobursts on o.o

lol I have like 20 different combobursts in my skin or something

Never video though, too much lag :<
Obscura.304
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
150 Posts
April 18 2011 04:01 GMT
#964
I go mouse only, with every "pretty stuff" option off aside from snaking sliders, not because my comp can't handle them (it can, easily) but just because there's too much distracting crap.
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-18 06:48:05
April 18 2011 06:14 GMT
#965
Videos are super distracting and they look terribad 90% of the time, how does he play with those.
Edit: how does he play a TAG4 with videos wtf.

Edit2: Any of you download custom skins? I made my own and used some parts from other peoples skins and some of my own stuff. It's not 100% done yet so I don't want to post it on the osu! boards, but I'd like to know what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7696sls4972c90a

Osu! has converted me into a touhou fanboy, so I made a touhou skin.
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
April 18 2011 20:49 GMT
#966
On April 18 2011 15:14 Xafnia wrote:
Videos are super distracting and they look terribad 90% of the time, how does he play with those.
Edit: how does he play a TAG4 with videos wtf.

Edit2: Any of you download custom skins? I made my own and used some parts from other peoples skins and some of my own stuff. It's not 100% done yet so I don't want to post it on the osu! boards, but I'd like to know what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7696sls4972c90a

Osu! has converted me into a touhou fanboy, so I made a touhou skin.

If you use parts from other people's skins be sure to ask for permission first.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 20 2011 01:43 GMT
#967
I'm finally ranked under 4000 now. So difficult to go up in rankings when I'm picky about what songs to play and always spending all day trying to FC maps.
( ・´ー・`)
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
April 20 2011 02:08 GMT
#968
Yeah I went on a big score rush streak back when I still played a lot, found a lot of free points maps lol

But yeah if you don't just place a score on everything it's a bit harder to move up

Protip: Play every kioukiou map for free score, they're all easy
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 20 2011 08:51 GMT
#969
On April 20 2011 11:08 MegaManEXE wrote:
Yeah I went on a big score rush streak back when I still played a lot, found a lot of free points maps lol

But yeah if you don't just place a score on everything it's a bit harder to move up

Protip: Play every kioukiou map for free score, they're all easy

Took your advice and played some kioukiou maps... went up 200 ranks in like 30 minutes

Got bored near the end so I played some guest difficulties on kioukiou's maps. I also attempted a really old kioukiou map and it's so difficult to read =.=
( ・´ー・`)
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
April 23 2011 14:31 GMT
#970
I made a Utsuho Reiuji skin. :D

Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
April 26 2011 05:35 GMT
#971
Love the game, micro has improved but ... didn't really see any threads on how to get better playing it? Just learned today that the best guy I know personally that plays it does Mouse and ZXZX on insane where little old me was just using left click and not making it past hard, or B on hard ...

So,
1) What does FC mean?
2) Learn to zxzx all those stacked circles and lines of quick ones, or use left mouse + right mouse in conjunction?

Just a noob who discovered game a month ago and wants to take a crack at VeryHards/Insanes but realizes that left click aint how everybody gets it done =)
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
xmShake
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1100 Posts
April 26 2011 05:40 GMT
#972
On April 26 2011 14:35 Danglars wrote:
Love the game, micro has improved but ... didn't really see any threads on how to get better playing it? Just learned today that the best guy I know personally that plays it does Mouse and ZXZX on insane where little old me was just using left click and not making it past hard, or B on hard ...

So,
1) What does FC mean?
2) Learn to zxzx all those stacked circles and lines of quick ones, or use left mouse + right mouse in conjunction?

Just a noob who discovered game a month ago and wants to take a crack at VeryHards/Insanes but realizes that left click aint how everybody gets it done =)

1) Full combo
2) use zx unless you're a freak, it's way easier for most people, less awkward, more stable.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
April 26 2011 06:53 GMT
#973
On April 26 2011 14:40 xmShake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 14:35 Danglars wrote:
Love the game, micro has improved but ... didn't really see any threads on how to get better playing it? Just learned today that the best guy I know personally that plays it does Mouse and ZXZX on insane where little old me was just using left click and not making it past hard, or B on hard ...

So,
1) What does FC mean?
2) Learn to zxzx all those stacked circles and lines of quick ones, or use left mouse + right mouse in conjunction?

Just a noob who discovered game a month ago and wants to take a crack at VeryHards/Insanes but realizes that left click aint how everybody gets it done =)

1) Full combo
2) use zx unless you're a freak, it's way easier for most people, less awkward, more stable.


Thank you, much love !!
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
April 27 2011 00:51 GMT
#974
I remember getting Elite Beat Agents. Played it for a couple weeks straight, until i cleared every song on every difficulty without breaking combo once. So addicting.

I'm not sure how well that'll translate to mouse-clicking on a PC, but I'll give it a try later I think.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
April 27 2011 01:16 GMT
#975
On April 26 2011 14:35 Danglars wrote:
Love the game, micro has improved but ... didn't really see any threads on how to get better playing it? Just learned today that the best guy I know personally that plays it does Mouse and ZXZX on insane where little old me was just using left click and not making it past hard, or B on hard ...

So,
1) What does FC mean?
2) Learn to zxzx all those stacked circles and lines of quick ones, or use left mouse + right mouse in conjunction?

Just a noob who discovered game a month ago and wants to take a crack at VeryHards/Insanes but realizes that left click aint how everybody gets it done =)


Just ZXZXZ

Cookiezi uses a pad. Now those things are unwieldly as hell and are difficult to learn but once you have it down it grants you unparalleled speed because you can more effectively jump between place.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
ebacho
Profile Joined July 2009
United States193 Posts
April 27 2011 02:39 GMT
#976
You mean a tablet?

It's not so unwieldy as it first appears since you can set whatever area that feels comfortable for your resolution/screen size (and those points that you set will always correspond to the same place).
Proud member of TL's osufam
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-27 04:28:17
April 27 2011 04:27 GMT
#977
This marathon beatmap is pretty fun haha
Exit Trance
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/75719
I enjoyed it anyways

Looking forward to the other parts~

ebacho I'm expecting you to full combo the entire thing
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Loser777
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
1931 Posts
April 27 2011 05:23 GMT
#978
On April 13 2011 14:00 ebacho wrote:
Don't think so - it was one that didn't have any hitbursts (the 300/100/50), but the rest was still there (actually, this is relatively easy to make on your own). Something like taNa's skin perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koCFeWfUvEM

What resolution is that at man? I thought the WMO was ~400dpi @_@
6581
Marquise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States50 Posts
April 27 2011 06:33 GMT
#979
I'm accustomed to using only the mouse because I didn't know about the zx keys until after playing for about half a year. Left and right mouse buttons rapidly spamming while moving is difficult xD but I make it work. Generally can get ~85% on pretty hard 5 stars, 75% on the super hard ones after I teach myself to the hand motions to finish them.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 27 2011 06:43 GMT
#980
On April 27 2011 15:33 Marquise wrote:
I'm accustomed to using only the mouse because I didn't know about the zx keys until after playing for about half a year.

lol, same here.

But I don't regret it. I'm lazy so i prefer to not have to use 2 hands to play when I don't have to.
( ・´ー・`)
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 118
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli680
Other Games
summit1g9749
olofmeister984
Happy284
crisheroes190
Sick169
KnowMe100
Pyrionflax83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt453
Other Games
• WagamamaTV108
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.