• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8995 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 55

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 370 Next
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
June 07 2011 05:29 GMT
#1081
Cookiezi is just insane...

Also, I've been improving lately, but I can't find that many beatmaps that are at the skill level I am. I've been playing stuff like the hard map for http://osu.ppy.sh/b/94244, as well as http://osu.ppy.sh/b/76658, on "Into the Dark". There are a few others, as well, but I really don't now that many around that sort of difficulty level. Any suggestions?
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 15:07:43
June 07 2011 15:04 GMT
#1082
On June 07 2011 14:29 Bobbias wrote:
Cookiezi is just insane...

Also, I've been improving lately, but I can't find that many beatmaps that are at the skill level I am. I've been playing stuff like the hard map for http://osu.ppy.sh/b/94244, as well as http://osu.ppy.sh/b/76658, on "Into the Dark". There are a few others, as well, but I really don't now that many around that sort of difficulty level. Any suggestions?


http://osu.ppy.sh/s/26901
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16250

Also, many maps have multiple 5star diffs, just do the easier one.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
June 09 2011 06:04 GMT
#1083
I've already got pretty much all the easy pack music.... I still find that there's not enough charts that I can use to push myself. People seem to have a habit of making charts where you miss 1 or 2 and fail immediately.... Not very good for getting better if you only get 20 seconds into something, miss a note and fail :/
boon2537
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States905 Posts
June 09 2011 06:16 GMT
#1084
You can always use a no fail mod. I use it with spun out mod, so my 'fail' in no fail mode would not destroy my already awful stat.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
June 09 2011 06:32 GMT
#1085
i probably should've turned on the no spin thing when i played revolution deathsquad just now. 93.05% -> 92.93% accuracy zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
June 09 2011 14:57 GMT
#1086
On June 09 2011 15:04 Bobbias wrote:
I've already got pretty much all the easy pack music.... I still find that there's not enough charts that I can use to push myself. People seem to have a habit of making charts where you miss 1 or 2 and fail immediately.... Not very good for getting better if you only get 20 seconds into something, miss a note and fail :/

On June 08 2011 00:04 Xafnia wrote:
Also, many maps have multiple 5star diffs, just do the easier one.


For example:
[image loading]
I have underlined potential diffs you could try.
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 23:24:26
June 09 2011 23:14 GMT
#1087
Can anyone link me a good skin?I want a non distracting skin.(I play 5 star hard maps.)
I also saw someone on youtube hiding numbers on beats (like 300! 100!) I want to know how can I do that.
日本語が上手ですね
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-10 04:23:29
June 09 2011 23:36 GMT
#1088
I use Xi Style. It's available at http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4833

This skin hides 300s, making it good for hidden http://ux.getuploader.com/silvia_mm/download/1/skin.zip

A very popular skin among top players is bikko's skin, but I can't remember where to find that, so maybe someone else will post the link. Edit: Thanks Xafnia

Or you can just make your own skin with elements from other people's and use that.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
June 09 2011 23:54 GMT
#1089
Bikko light skin:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fwvelj94goqobbc
cabarkapa
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1014 Posts
June 10 2011 00:51 GMT
#1090
I've been using this skin for a long time now, since it was the first one I found that wasn't really that distracting plus it does look nice.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21742
I'm not really obsessed with touhou, or bad apple in particular, but it's still a good skin.
Jaehoon - Master strategist
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
June 10 2011 01:26 GMT
#1091
On June 10 2011 09:51 cabarkapa wrote:
I've been using this skin for a long time now, since it was the first one I found that wasn't really that distracting plus it does look nice.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21742
I'm not really obsessed with touhou, or bad apple in particular, but it's still a good skin.

Its spinner is too shiny and i see weird letters everywhere:/
日本語が上手ですね
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
June 10 2011 01:37 GMT
#1092
On June 10 2011 09:51 cabarkapa wrote:
I've been using this skin for a long time now, since it was the first one I found that wasn't really that distracting plus it does look nice.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21742
I'm not really obsessed with touhou, or bad apple in particular, but it's still a good skin.

I would imagine the monochrome makes it more difficult to play.
( ・´ー・`)
Penecks
Profile Joined August 2010
United States600 Posts
June 10 2011 03:38 GMT
#1093
Wow I haven't really noticed it much but my accuracy is awful... 82% somehow. I don't even know why, in fact I played a multiplayer match vs one dude... he missed 20 something notes while I missed 2 and he ended up with the higher accuracy at the end. Though I do only play maps that kick my ass, generally if I get close to even FCing something I get bored with it and turn on DT heh. Still I rarely see anyone with worse accuracy.
straight poppin
Xafnia
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada874 Posts
June 10 2011 17:35 GMT
#1094
On June 10 2011 10:37 prototype. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2011 09:51 cabarkapa wrote:
I've been using this skin for a long time now, since it was the first one I found that wasn't really that distracting plus it does look nice.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21742
I'm not really obsessed with touhou, or bad apple in particular, but it's still a good skin.

I would imagine the monochrome makes it more difficult to play.


I think its the same skin as ephemeral's bad apple? One of the worst spinners for gameplay.
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
June 10 2011 19:00 GMT
#1095
On June 11 2011 02:35 Xafnia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2011 10:37 prototype. wrote:
On June 10 2011 09:51 cabarkapa wrote:
I've been using this skin for a long time now, since it was the first one I found that wasn't really that distracting plus it does look nice.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21742
I'm not really obsessed with touhou, or bad apple in particular, but it's still a good skin.

I would imagine the monochrome makes it more difficult to play.


I think its the same skin as ephemeral's bad apple? One of the worst spinners for gameplay.

Can u recommend a good one?
日本語が上手ですね
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
June 10 2011 21:19 GMT
#1096
On June 11 2011 04:00 Silentenigma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 02:35 Xafnia wrote:
On June 10 2011 10:37 prototype. wrote:
On June 10 2011 09:51 cabarkapa wrote:
I've been using this skin for a long time now, since it was the first one I found that wasn't really that distracting plus it does look nice.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21742
I'm not really obsessed with touhou, or bad apple in particular, but it's still a good skin.

I would imagine the monochrome makes it more difficult to play.


I think its the same skin as ephemeral's bad apple? One of the worst spinners for gameplay.

Can u recommend a good one?

I can't really recommend a good one because I think they're all horrible.

Try to look through several skin packs and pick out some stuff you like from it and create your own custom skin. Some songs have their own custom skin that you can't find in the "skin section" in their forum.
( ・´ー・`)
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
June 11 2011 03:18 GMT
#1097
OSU SUB FORUM TEAM LEAGUE IS TOMORROW -- ALSO NEED 1 FILL IN PLAYER!

iAsian has quit as I'm told, so we need 1 more to player or else we will have to forfeit that set! I don't care who joins, whoever wants to join can join! :D

Hopefully you can play Live, if not then arrange your match with your opponent before hand quickly ( i will help u with that)

PM ME ASAP !!!
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 03:38:16
June 11 2011 03:26 GMT
#1098
Sorry I'm busy. I'm also noob in Starcraft 2 from what my random teammates tell me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f1f1rcftqz1tb22

That's what I have. I mixed an matched from a lot of different skins, and find it very nice and clean. The thing I don't like is the 321 countdown, but I haven't found a good substitute.

I turn off all the combo bursts and flare-y stuff, but I put L in there for giggles.

The cursor and continue bars and the like are pretty preferential.
There is no one like you in the universe.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 21:30:25
June 11 2011 20:47 GMT
#1099
Anyone up for some multi right now?

name: TL
pw: 1

We currently have 3 players playing

edit: ended abruptly due to osu outage
( ・´ー・`)
xVoiid
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada199 Posts
June 11 2011 21:08 GMT
#1100
On June 12 2011 05:47 prototype. wrote:
Anyone up for some multi right now?

name: TL
pw: 1

We currently have 3 players playing

We should do this more often.
It ain't over 'till it's over.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech133
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 194
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 35
sSak 28
ZergMaN 20
Noble 15
NotJumperer 8
Icarus 6
League of Legends
JimRising 644
Other Games
summit1g9743
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick880
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Rush1025
• Stunt803
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 32m
Replay Cast
16h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.