• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8176 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 57

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 370 Next
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
June 13 2011 16:12 GMT
#1121
Half speed helps if you want to know rhythm patterns that are to fast on normal speed. Doesn't help that much with memorizing jumps or stuff like that imho.
Tenox
Profile Joined January 2007
Sweden128 Posts
June 14 2011 12:18 GMT
#1122
Yeah, that's what occured to me too when I started playing my first music game which was stepmania. Basically just play hard songs even if you fail, and don't even turn fail off, just focus on getting to a certain or past a certain part no matter how many tries it takes. And then if you do that you can play another hard song and rinse and repeat. The feeling of passing a song you worked so hard on is just so fulfilling and feels so awesome. Obviously all this pertains to osu! as well.

Also starting to pass IOSYS - Border of Extacy quite consistently now, kind of hard to focus though with a loli girl moaning after half the song rofl.
Please check out my gallery at: 10ox.deviantart.com
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
June 14 2011 13:28 GMT
#1123
So I just started plyaing Osu! However, I keep lagging when the girl pops up (when 30x?). Is there a way to get rid of her?
Whaaaa?
Niklai
Profile Joined March 2011
289 Posts
June 14 2011 14:51 GMT
#1124
click low-end pc in options - graphics
woob
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1322 Posts
June 14 2011 14:54 GMT
#1125
On June 14 2011 21:18 Tenox wrote:
Yeah, that's what occured to me too when I started playing my first music game which was stepmania. Basically just play hard songs even if you fail, and don't even turn fail off, just focus on getting to a certain or past a certain part no matter how many tries it takes. And then if you do that you can play another hard song and rinse and repeat. The feeling of passing a song you worked so hard on is just so fulfilling and feels so awesome. Obviously all this pertains to osu! as well.

Also starting to pass IOSYS - Border of Extacy quite consistently now, kind of hard to focus though with a loli girl moaning after half the song rofl.

very true, i downloaded osu again like 1 week ago and the first beatmap i got was Through the fir an flames, cos it was hard on GH3 so it must be hard on osu!, right

anyway when i finally completed it on 5*, man i was so happy
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ez
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
June 14 2011 19:52 GMT
#1126
On June 14 2011 22:28 Misder wrote:
So I just started plyaing Osu! However, I keep lagging when the girl pops up (when 30x?). Is there a way to get rid of her?


Go to Options and untick "Combo Bursts".

The only things I have enabled are snaking sliders and background videos.
Valar Morghulis
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
June 15 2011 09:58 GMT
#1127
Anyone else having the problem like me that makes them stop playing when they would end a song with low accuracy/not full comboed?
When I think about it logically, playing those insane songs without caring about accuracy would probably allow for faster skill growth, but my mind repeatedly tells me to full combo every song and have good accuracy while doing so. >_>
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 14:03:23
June 15 2011 13:59 GMT
#1128
I've always done that. When I first started I aimed to get all full combo S ranks on songs, which was usually around 93%, give or take a little depending on the map. As I got better I raised the bar a little to 95% and then to 97%. I'd take in scores with 93-96% or A ranks depending on the map (for example I have a 1 miss A rank with like 98 or 99% on Ephemeral's Bad Apple, and I took in a 93 or 94% FC on Cyclone) but usually if I want to play something that I know I can't score 97%+ on I just turn on Spun Out.

Although granted I started on easy maps, then worked up through normals, hards, and up to insanes. Usually what I see is the people who started on hards and insanes have a much lower overall accuracy statistic than those who did not, unless they exponentially improved. However, those people also likely improved at the game much faster, so it's a bit of a tradeoff. Lower accuracy for faster growth, or higher accuracy for slower growth. Unless you're some sort of superhuman robot like Cookiezi.

To me, accuracy is the most important statistic in a rhythm game, since the whole point is to hit notes on time to the corresponding parts of the song. I never really understood the mindset of just being satisfied with passing a song, even if it's with like 70% accuracy. To me that just shows you can button mash but have a poor sense of timing. I know there are different types of skill though, but ultimately you want a balance of good timing and good fundamental skills at the game. Cyclone once said to me "show me high accuracy and I'll be impressed", and if you look at a lot of other top players like Shaggon and Tana and Cookiezi they have very high accuracy but do so on the hardest maps, not less difficult maps like kioukiou and his 99.87% accuracy.

tl;dr Practice maps you can't score high on/FC with Spun Out, you feel less pressure and you don't have to spam retry over and over and waste time. Play maps without Spun Out that you think you can score well on (whatever your definition of scoring well is) and/or full combo. That way you can keep your statistics mostly safe if you value them while still building up your skills on the really hard maps with the Spun Out mod. Also don't play maps on Half-Time, just watch them in the editor if you're really stuck on a pattern or rhythm.
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
June 15 2011 15:08 GMT
#1129
On June 15 2011 22:59 MegaManEXE wrote:
I've always done that. When I first started I aimed to get all full combo S ranks on songs, which was usually around 93%, give or take a little depending on the map. As I got better I raised the bar a little to 95% and then to 97%. I'd take in scores with 93-96% or A ranks depending on the map (for example I have a 1 miss A rank with like 98 or 99% on Ephemeral's Bad Apple, and I took in a 93 or 94% FC on Cyclone) but usually if I want to play something that I know I can't score 97%+ on I just turn on Spun Out.

Although granted I started on easy maps, then worked up through normals, hards, and up to insanes. Usually what I see is the people who started on hards and insanes have a much lower overall accuracy statistic than those who did not, unless they exponentially improved. However, those people also likely improved at the game much faster, so it's a bit of a tradeoff. Lower accuracy for faster growth, or higher accuracy for slower growth. Unless you're some sort of superhuman robot like Cookiezi.

To me, accuracy is the most important statistic in a rhythm game, since the whole point is to hit notes on time to the corresponding parts of the song. I never really understood the mindset of just being satisfied with passing a song, even if it's with like 70% accuracy. To me that just shows you can button mash but have a poor sense of timing. I know there are different types of skill though, but ultimately you want a balance of good timing and good fundamental skills at the game. Cyclone once said to me "show me high accuracy and I'll be impressed", and if you look at a lot of other top players like Shaggon and Tana and Cookiezi they have very high accuracy but do so on the hardest maps, not less difficult maps like kioukiou and his 99.87% accuracy.

tl;dr Practice maps you can't score high on/FC with Spun Out, you feel less pressure and you don't have to spam retry over and over and waste time. Play maps without Spun Out that you think you can score well on (whatever your definition of scoring well is) and/or full combo. That way you can keep your statistics mostly safe if you value them while still building up your skills on the really hard maps with the Spun Out mod. Also don't play maps on Half-Time, just watch them in the editor if you're really stuck on a pattern or rhythm.

The problem for me with this approach is it is extremely boring to play slow maps to get high accuracy and perfect combos.It doesnt feel rewarding/fun to me.But when I play harder maps and pass them after many tries i feel more satisfied because it feels very challenging.
Also main reason for me to play osu is to improve my mouse speed and accuracy, I am not a huge fan of hitting the right notes at perfect time but this is only me...
日本語が上手ですね
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 15:21:05
June 15 2011 15:20 GMT
#1130
When I first started out it was fun for me to watch pro players do all the hard maps, but they just frustrated me because I couldn't read them or keep up with them (I also had a terrible wireless mouse at the time), so I still had fun playing the easier difficulties that were more suitable for my skill level at the time. Everyone has their own reasons for playing the game and playing it the way they do, I can respect that. I was just speaking from the perspective of someone who values high accuracy and being a higher level competitive player over just being able to pass some difficult maps. If you're playing osu as a kind of on-the-side training regiment for BW/SC2/some other game then I can see why just playing hard maps to increase mouse speed, accuracy, and apm would be effective.
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
June 15 2011 15:26 GMT
#1131
Wow, you think exactly like me in terms of osu, but I have to admit that you can put that better to words.

For me, I started with Elite Beat Agents on the DS, and noticed a year ago that there's the same for pc with thousands of songs. Before I tackle the next highest difficulty of a song, I usually want to have an S-Rank for all lower difficulties of that song, well, not for the ones I load now where I can most of the time fc "hard" on the first 3 plays.
I also can't stand to have ugly colored letters for rankings, so I always go back to songs I played when I was new to osu and had like 80% accuracy with B rank and up them to S rank, need those shiny S's in my songlist and my accuracy grows by 0.01-0.02% per song.
Tenox
Profile Joined January 2007
Sweden128 Posts
June 15 2011 20:21 GMT
#1132
The problem with getting high accuracy on fast songs is you need to be fast. And to get fast you practice fast songs(generally speaking). I feel also if you are way faster than what the song is, it's way easier to start focusing on accuracy on that song just because you have nothing to worry about in terms of execution of speed.

Also what I feel you can do is practice the two things separately an aweful lot, so for now I'm practicing only speed just to get my speed up to par in a short amount of time, and then after I'm satisfied and feel I'm getting bothered by my lousy accuracy I'lll switch and go play only slow songs and purely go for accuracy.

I guess to get good accuracy and good speed the way you do it @MegamanEXE I'd say it's a more slow and gradual progression with a finer balance between the two. Also like you said it comes down to what you feel is the most fun as a challenge, slower songs with more accuracy(eventually working up to faster songs and accurate) or fast songs and just barely passing em.

3 new passes today, working on reading cus I'm pretty bad at it.

Very high drain, and moderately fast and kinda hard to read(at my lvl).
[image loading]

Real tongue twister for your eyes so to speak, not as bad as Masayoshi - Fire though(still haven't passed that, working hard on that one).
[image loading]

Not exactly hard but always been bugging me that I couldn't pass it so I got happy when I finally did.
[image loading]

Please check out my gallery at: 10ox.deviantart.com
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
June 15 2011 20:25 GMT
#1133
On June 15 2011 22:59 MegaManEXE wrote:
I've always done that. When I first started I aimed to get all full combo S ranks on songs, which was usually around 93%, give or take a little depending on the map. As I got better I raised the bar a little to 95% and then to 97%. I'd take in scores with 93-96% or A ranks depending on the map (for example I have a 1 miss A rank with like 98 or 99% on Ephemeral's Bad Apple, and I took in a 93 or 94% FC on Cyclone) but usually if I want to play something that I know I can't score 97%+ on I just turn on Spun Out.

Although granted I started on easy maps, then worked up through normals, hards, and up to insanes. Usually what I see is the people who started on hards and insanes have a much lower overall accuracy statistic than those who did not, unless they exponentially improved. However, those people also likely improved at the game much faster, so it's a bit of a tradeoff. Lower accuracy for faster growth, or higher accuracy for slower growth. Unless you're some sort of superhuman robot like Cookiezi.

To me, accuracy is the most important statistic in a rhythm game, since the whole point is to hit notes on time to the corresponding parts of the song. I never really understood the mindset of just being satisfied with passing a song, even if it's with like 70% accuracy. To me that just shows you can button mash but have a poor sense of timing. I know there are different types of skill though, but ultimately you want a balance of good timing and good fundamental skills at the game. Cyclone once said to me "show me high accuracy and I'll be impressed", and if you look at a lot of other top players like Shaggon and Tana and Cookiezi they have very high accuracy but do so on the hardest maps, not less difficult maps like kioukiou and his 99.87% accuracy.

tl;dr Practice maps you can't score high on/FC with Spun Out, you feel less pressure and you don't have to spam retry over and over and waste time. Play maps without Spun Out that you think you can score well on (whatever your definition of scoring well is) and/or full combo. That way you can keep your statistics mostly safe if you value them while still building up your skills on the really hard maps with the Spun Out mod. Also don't play maps on Half-Time, just watch them in the editor if you're really stuck on a pattern or rhythm.

I played easier maps for like one week (mostly 3 4 star ones) to get better rankings (for country rankings).I can full combo most of them in like max 3 tries.I got mostly A and S ranks...
Now I returned harder maps and I feel like i play worse.I cant beat maps I did before...
I feel like I wasted my one week on stupid slow maps and it made me worse lol.
I dont really care about my statistics overall.I just want to improve and play good on faster songs.
日本語が上手ですね
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
June 16 2011 12:35 GMT
#1134
Do you guys have all the hidden achievements? Just in case spoiler tag:
+ Show Spoiler +

I got S-Ranker and don't even know for what.
I got the rabbit, you just need to full combo that song with the rabbit by peppy.
I have no clue how to get non-stop dancer, I assume completing SOME marathon map, but which one?
I tried many things to unlock "most improved", including, but not limited to the following:
Scored D on a song, in the next try, scored SS.
Scored D on a song, then on successive following trys scored C -> B -> A -> S -> SS.
Scored 40% accuracy on a song, in the next try, 100%.
Scored 40% accuracy on a song, on successive following trys 50 -> 60 -> 70 -> 80 -> 90 -> 100
Improved many old rankings from B with 80% accuracy to A or S with 95%.
And got nothing and I'm out of ideas for now. They say that the achievement icon gives tips for the hidden achievements, but I have no clue which anime character it is on the dance achievement, and the most improved shows a sheet of paper with 4 A+ listed.
Dancer icon: http://osu.ppy.sh/images/achievements/dancer.png
Improved icon: http://osu.ppy.sh/images/achievements/improved.png
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
June 16 2011 20:08 GMT
#1135
On June 16 2011 21:35 cannavaro wrote:
Do you guys have all the hidden achievements? Just in case spoiler tag:
+ Show Spoiler +

I got S-Ranker and don't even know for what.
I got the rabbit, you just need to full combo that song with the rabbit by peppy.
I have no clue how to get non-stop dancer, I assume completing SOME marathon map, but which one?
I tried many things to unlock "most improved", including, but not limited to the following:
Scored D on a song, in the next try, scored SS.
Scored D on a song, then on successive following trys scored C -> B -> A -> S -> SS.
Scored 40% accuracy on a song, in the next try, 100%.
Scored 40% accuracy on a song, on successive following trys 50 -> 60 -> 70 -> 80 -> 90 -> 100
Improved many old rankings from B with 80% accuracy to A or S with 95%.
And got nothing and I'm out of ideas for now. They say that the achievement icon gives tips for the hidden achievements, but I have no clue which anime character it is on the dance achievement, and the most improved shows a sheet of paper with 4 A+ listed.
Dancer icon: http://osu.ppy.sh/images/achievements/dancer.png
Improved icon: http://osu.ppy.sh/images/achievements/improved.png


+ Show Spoiler +
S-Ranker is like get 5 S ranks or something, might have to get them in a row? idk it's been a while

Non-stop Dancer you just need to finish the Parapara Max Marathon map

And I have no clue on Most Improved, I've seen how other people have gotten it and I can't replicate it, it's the only one of those I don't have
WindCalibur
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada938 Posts
June 16 2011 20:11 GMT
#1136
Most improved is something to do with rank I believe.

I got mine when playing Marie Antoinette where I started out barely passing the song with a C rank to full comboing it with S. I got my most improved when I got an A rank on the song.
MegaManEXE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
June 16 2011 20:46 GMT
#1137
If it's useful at all here's the play history of the last four people who just got Most Improved:

2m - Hatsune Miku - Parade of Liars [Hard] 757,830 (A)
15m - Hatsune Miku - Parade of Liars [Hard] 135,289 (D)
21m - Hatsune Miku - Parade of Liars [Hard] 824,650 (A)

17m - Mizuki Nana - Soredemo Kimi wo Omoidasu kara [Normal] 212,552 (A)
19m - Mizuki Nana - Soredemo Kimi wo Omoidasu kara [Normal] 156,724 (C)
21m - Mizuki Nana - Soredemo Kimi wo Omoidasu kara [Normal] 133,048 (D)

21m - fripSide - only my railgun [Easy] 689,304 (A)
24m - fripSide - only my railgun [Easy] 429,760 (B)

7m - Girls Dead Monster - Crow Song (TV Size) [Easy] 147,494 (A)
9m - Girls Dead Monster - Crow Song (TV Size) [Easy] 110,048 (D)
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
June 16 2011 21:08 GMT
#1138
On June 14 2011 21:18 Tenox wrote:
Yeah, that's what occured to me too when I started playing my first music game which was stepmania. Basically just play hard songs even if you fail, and don't even turn fail off, just focus on getting to a certain or past a certain part no matter how many tries it takes. And then if you do that you can play another hard song and rinse and repeat. The feeling of passing a song you worked so hard on is just so fulfilling and feels so awesome. Obviously all this pertains to osu! as well.

Also starting to pass IOSYS - Border of Extacy quite consistently now, kind of hard to focus though with a loli girl moaning after half the song rofl.


Which difficulty? I love Border of Extacy so a fun song to play.
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 21:55:16
June 16 2011 21:12 GMT
#1139
The only thing I can make of this is that it is triggered by sucking and then reaching an A rank after doing *something*. S-Rank is probably too high, since the picture of the achievement also has A's on it. Doing some more trys, but I'm running low on songs that are short where I didn't play the easy version yet, lol.

edit1:
D60% -> B80 -> A94nofc -> A96fc -> SS, nothing.

edit2:
D0.38% (yeah no fail!) -> A94fc ->, nothing

edit3:
D65 -> C80 -> A88nofc (why the hell do I get A for that) -> S93fc (why do I get S when I put in 5 50s). nothing

Giving up for today, maybe someone else will find a clue till tomorrow that I missed. (I doubt that I don't get it because I play the easy maps on double time to waste less time trying to get the achievement)
cabarkapa
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1014 Posts
June 18 2011 19:00 GMT
#1140
I think I got it from going from D rank, to C, to B, to A, to S on a song. But the thing is I tried that once before and it didn't work, then I tried it another day and it suddenly worked. So maybe there is something else to it.
Jaehoon - Master strategist
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
Nina 121
SteadfastSC 66
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 456
910 59
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift778
Super Smash Bros
PPMD66
Other Games
summit1g8947
Grubby2851
shahzam540
C9.Mang0233
PiGStarcraft221
Maynarde30
Liquid`Ken12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21253
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
29m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.