• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:53
CEST 08:53
KST 15:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6552 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 58

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 370 Next
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
June 18 2011 20:33 GMT
#1141
I think it's related to your overall score/accuracy, not just one song. For instance if you started off with a lowish accuracy and then improved to an S average. I've improved multiple songs from C/Ds to S and never received the achievement. My overall accuracy was in the 90's from very early though.
Valar Morghulis
Congster
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany23 Posts
June 18 2011 20:47 GMT
#1142
woot, just tried this game, so fking hard...
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
June 18 2011 22:25 GMT
#1143
The thing is, I don't have anything ranked below B and at least 92% accuracy, so there's nothing to improve there.
Anyone knows if there is a way to look up which songs you are ranked on (in case I have deleted one with a D rank for example) ?
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
June 19 2011 23:49 GMT
#1144
Woo, thanks to getting some harder maps from Modest and Xafina, and watching KR's stream for hard stuff to download, I've really improved. I'm suddenly playing a lot better than I used to. Still having trouble on hard stuff, but I'm doing much better on the slightly easier stuff that I was playing before.
Magulina
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden152 Posts
June 20 2011 00:02 GMT
#1145
So I've started playing some Osu lately, and I've been varying between using one mousebutton, two mousebuttons, one key or two keys on the keyboard, is there any recommended setup or should you just use whatever suits you right?
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
June 20 2011 02:08 GMT
#1146
I'd definitely recommend to play with 1(2) keys. For everything until hard, you're fine with 1 key, though it can be good to alternate between the keys to lessen hand strain.
Starting on hard maps, there appear triplets, where you need to have 2 buttons since you can't mash 1 button fast enough. On insane maps appear long strings where you also need 2 buttons.
Using the mouse to click is more difficult since you probably lose a lot of accuracy.
untilMay
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)190 Posts
June 20 2011 02:25 GMT
#1147
I play this SOOOoooOOoo Much, add me on there:

nVisionME_Otaku
MKP/Bisu/BoxeR/HuK/Everyone else in Prime.WE/Day9 <3 :: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ モアンイングェスクエ!
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
June 20 2011 04:04 GMT
#1148
Ugh, the one time I pass a map and for some reason it doesn't save a replay D:

It's a 30 combo, and I don't think I've broke 100 since on that map (or passed it for that matter)... Argh
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
June 20 2011 14:43 GMT
#1149
Osu doesn't automatically save replays by default settings. You can enable automatic replay saving in the options menu, or manually save a replay directly after you finished a beatmap.
Scodia
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom588 Posts
June 20 2011 14:58 GMT
#1150
On June 20 2011 13:04 Bobbias wrote:
Ugh, the one time I pass a map and for some reason it doesn't save a replay D:

It's a 30 combo, and I don't think I've broke 100 since on that map (or passed it for that matter)... Argh


You can manually save replays or it will save the replay so long as your in the top40 for that map/difficulty.
Laugh, Cry, Wonder Why. Fans of - SlayersMin -
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
June 20 2011 20:52 GMT
#1151
Just realized, it has already been a year since I started playing. Time sure passes by quickly.
( ・´ー・`)
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-20 22:42:00
June 20 2011 22:41 GMT
#1152
On June 20 2011 23:58 Scodia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 13:04 Bobbias wrote:
Ugh, the one time I pass a map and for some reason it doesn't save a replay D:

It's a 30 combo, and I don't think I've broke 100 since on that map (or passed it for that matter)... Argh


You can manually save replays or it will save the replay so long as your in the top40 for that map/difficulty.


And I'm nowhere near the top 40.. I think the best I've gotten is somewhere in the top 350 or so.

And apparently I do have the replay now... For some reason it wouldn't show the "play replay" button when I checked the score screen, but it did show it last time I checked.

And I do have automatic replay saving.
drlame
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden574 Posts
June 20 2011 23:33 GMT
#1153
On June 20 2011 11:08 cannavaro wrote:
I'd definitely recommend to play with 1(2) keys. For everything until hard, you're fine with 1 key, though it can be good to alternate between the keys to lessen hand strain.
Starting on hard maps, there appear triplets, where you need to have 2 buttons since you can't mash 1 button fast enough. On insane maps appear long strings where you also need 2 buttons.
Using the mouse to click is more difficult since you probably lose a lot of accuracy.


Wow lol, you can use keyboard and multiple buttons? I had no idea. I've been playing on hard/insane with just my right mouse button (. It's going to take a shitton of time to readjust to keyboard with two buttons... I can definitely see the advantage though :S
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
June 21 2011 01:58 GMT
#1154
On June 21 2011 08:33 drlame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2011 11:08 cannavaro wrote:
I'd definitely recommend to play with 1(2) keys. For everything until hard, you're fine with 1 key, though it can be good to alternate between the keys to lessen hand strain.
Starting on hard maps, there appear triplets, where you need to have 2 buttons since you can't mash 1 button fast enough. On insane maps appear long strings where you also need 2 buttons.
Using the mouse to click is more difficult since you probably lose a lot of accuracy.


Wow lol, you can use keyboard and multiple buttons? I had no idea. I've been playing on hard/insane with just my right mouse button (. It's going to take a shitton of time to readjust to keyboard with two buttons... I can definitely see the advantage though :S


haha
I never bothered to switch as well

Mouse clicking is fun anyways, and I'm not good enough so casuals is fine~

I went back to 5 figure rankings ;_;
Need to play more
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
June 21 2011 03:25 GMT
#1155
On June 21 2011 10:58 JSH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 08:33 drlame wrote:
On June 20 2011 11:08 cannavaro wrote:
I'd definitely recommend to play with 1(2) keys. For everything until hard, you're fine with 1 key, though it can be good to alternate between the keys to lessen hand strain.
Starting on hard maps, there appear triplets, where you need to have 2 buttons since you can't mash 1 button fast enough. On insane maps appear long strings where you also need 2 buttons.
Using the mouse to click is more difficult since you probably lose a lot of accuracy.


Wow lol, you can use keyboard and multiple buttons? I had no idea. I've been playing on hard/insane with just my right mouse button (. It's going to take a shitton of time to readjust to keyboard with two buttons... I can definitely see the advantage though :S


haha
I never bothered to switch as well

Mouse clicking is fun anyways, and I'm not good enough so casuals is fine~

I went back to 5 figure rankings ;_;
Need to play more

But then you'll never get the satisfaction of clearing all the notes in a stream. Feels good man.
( ・´ー・`)
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
June 21 2011 03:32 GMT
#1156
On June 21 2011 05:52 prototype. wrote:
Just realized, it has already been a year since I started playing. Time sure passes by quickly.

Two years for me... I feel so old
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
June 21 2011 16:46 GMT
#1157
Well I've been playing stepmania off and on for something like 6 years now.....

It hasn't been very long for me playing Osu! though... But I have been improving pretty quickly in the last couple weeks.
Nilitsu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 16:51:15
June 21 2011 16:50 GMT
#1158
Can you guys recommend some skins to me? I've been using Bikko Light, a great skin but I'd like to have a skin that hides the "300"s, "200s", etc.

We should have TL lobbies more often >_>
cannavaro
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy86 Posts
June 21 2011 20:20 GMT
#1159
I wanted to do my own skin since I started playing osu 1 year ago, and never did, so I'm still using the default skin, lol.
Would also like some recommendations for that :D
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 20:51:38
June 21 2011 20:47 GMT
#1160
This is update to what I used, posted a few pages back.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.mediafire.com/?kk4q9e9f510hwl8


Basically just stolen from a bunch of people's skins, I take no credit at all except for putting them together.

Rename the folder to something else if you only want certain elements. I made it called Templateskin since that's the only skin I'll ever use. But that's the MAIN SKIN, so unless you want to reinstall Osu the next time you want to change skins, I highly suggest naming it something else.

I included a basic Invisible skin. If you hit 300, it'll be invisible, but if you don't, you'll see the text. Backup the original 300 images in whatever skin you're using, then put the Invisible images in.

I recommend you only choose the elements you like, and deleting what you don't. Everyone has preferences. If you see a skin or element in any song you're playing, don't hesitate to Edit that skin, then in the File menu, select Open Skin Folder, find the element you like, and then copy it over to the skin you're using. Then restart Osu to apply the new skin or element.

The folder you're looking for is Skins, in the Osu folder in the Program Files. Create a new skin by making a new folder there and dropping all the things you want (with the right skin names). Then choose the folder in your options menu in Osu.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 577
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9364
C9.Mang0339
NeuroSwarm108
Sick44
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 7m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.