• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7896 users

WoW: Shadowlands - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
ProMeTheus112
Profile Joined December 2009
France2027 Posts
October 21 2020 21:55 GMT
#161
On October 22 2020 05:09 Rebs wrote:
Thats a stupid example because one can make the same argument for retail and just increase the size of the pull. The only difference is one is bat shit slow and you can use 1 hand to disengage the situation, where as large pulling on retail actually has a chance of you getting gibbed because you go for more and depending on how much you ramp up this self imposed difficulty (because thats really what it is) the greater the risk of no taking back a miscalculation.

Except in the later case it actually is rewarding because the reward (the time saved, is exponentially rewarding) whereas in your example you just managed to get an extra few hundred XP and saved what a minute?

Either way its tedious and boring. Unless its like people who enjoy minecraft or what that game Animal crossing or soe shit. Leveling is probably fun for them. And good for said people, whatever brings one joy.

Do you get attacked by nearby players in your retail ? I don't know because I don't play it. But for me in vanilla it's all about scouting nearby allies and enemies and dealing with my mob farms while getting good wpvp done at any opportunity. So yeah I think it's quite great, could be better I suppose (more ability to fight more than 1 mob at a time). It's important that you don't get too much xp and power too fast otherwise players would distance each other in power faster and the encounters would be less balanced (and imply more geographic distance between players too since they'll go fight different level mobs). So the (wpvp and coop) game takes place all the way to max level not just at the max level.
Anyway for the efficiency of multiple green mob farms, you save a little time, manage a opportunity to swiftly kill a few mobs if no ennemy is too close and also gather more materials of slightly lower level which is worth more than less materials of slightly higher level etc. So you fill your bags quite a bit faster. It's efficient. As druid for example thorns, some dots spells, barkskin=>hurricane, bear form with swipe, root one etc. Mage ofc is great at this but warlock can do it too and others..
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
October 21 2020 23:57 GMT
#162
On October 22 2020 05:09 Rebs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2020 04:17 tec27 wrote:
Picking professions now won't do much for you in Shadowlands anyway, progress in professions isn't shared between expansions, so no real harm in waiting to decide.

As far as what you pick for a Prot Warrior, the gear professions (e.g. Blacksmithing) are useful because they let you make the basic pieces you need for crafting legendaries (although you can also buy these off the AH). Inscription lets you make the things that decide the stats on your legendaries. Past that I don't think there's a lot that's all that different from how it's been in the past: Alchemy is still good for flasks + potions, gathering professions are just good money-makers, Engineering has some good utility and can get you a battle res. Don't think there's anything that's particularly mandatory for a Prot Warrior as far as professions go, though.


There is no Engi Battle res in SL at the moment. Big derp for running high keys and playing the class you want.

They added it back in last month according to this: https://www.wowhead.com/news=318033/shadowlands-engineering-battle-rez-item-added-to-shadowlands-beta (I don't have beta so I cannot verify that it is actually there, though)
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
October 22 2020 15:28 GMT
#163


Hahaha. WTF Blizzard?!
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 27 2020 16:56 GMT
#164
Fuck I reinstalled WoW and it didn’t save my add on settings.

I was pretty sure before the WTF folder would be untouched if u ever reinstalled/uninstalled the game. Oh wells RIP me. That’s enough to not make me touch the game till SL at least.
Skol
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
October 29 2020 17:28 GMT
#165
On October 28 2020 01:56 Emnjay808 wrote:
Fuck I reinstalled WoW and it didn’t save my add on settings.

I was pretty sure before the WTF folder would be untouched if u ever reinstalled/uninstalled the game. Oh wells RIP me. That’s enough to not make me touch the game till SL at least.


Man, I remember one time, it was friday, was gonna play all night with my friends drinking, and guess what happens, my wtf somehow got corrupted after a reboot and I had to fix and setup all my addons. And its a lot these days, plater, elvui and weakaura for each spec (I customize each one to my liking, removing 50% of the shit I don't wanna see).

Worst time I've ever had while under the influence spending like 2 hours fixing stuff. Now I have at least 2 folders with backup
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-29 17:30:40
October 29 2020 17:29 GMT
#166
worldofwarcraft.com

Thanksgiving release.

Why why why is the raid during Christmas. Who could it possibly benefit.

You need to save interface and wtf folders.
Stuck.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-10-29 18:21:41
October 29 2020 18:18 GMT
#167
On October 30 2020 02:28 crappen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2020 01:56 Emnjay808 wrote:
Fuck I reinstalled WoW and it didn’t save my add on settings.

I was pretty sure before the WTF folder would be untouched if u ever reinstalled/uninstalled the game. Oh wells RIP me. That’s enough to not make me touch the game till SL at least.


Man, I remember one time, it was friday, was gonna play all night with my friends drinking, and guess what happens, my wtf somehow got corrupted after a reboot and I had to fix and setup all my addons. And its a lot these days, plater, elvui and weakaura for each spec (I customize each one to my liking, removing 50% of the shit I don't wanna see).

Worst time I've ever had while under the influence spending like 2 hours fixing stuff. Now I have at least 2 folders with backup

I only use elvui and the standard QOL addons. But elvui took me basically all week of day to day customizing. Ugh...

@wala I don’t remember having to manually save WTF folders before if u ever uninstalled. I’m sure of this because during wotlk and legion I always uninstalled the game to prevent myself from playing but whenever I caved I would install and all my settings were back again. This was years ago so I may be mistaken. Welp...
Skol
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-11 16:42:17
November 11 2020 16:41 GMT
#168
Any restoration shammies or healers in general recommend any healing addons that are staples? Right now I’m just using weak auras for earth shield.

Also is there a a way to have a mouse over macro that won’t trigger when you’re hovering over a character model? I just want it to work on unit frames (focus/party frames etc)

Thx in advance
Skol
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
November 11 2020 16:46 GMT
#169
Vuhdo is a raidframes addon that allows mouse over casting so you don't have to use macro's.
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/vuhdo
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
November 11 2020 16:47 GMT
#170
Ty I’ll try that out
Skol
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
November 11 2020 18:10 GMT
#171
I also recommend Vuhdo, and I also like the LuxUI weakauras since I loathe making my own
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
November 16 2020 01:39 GMT
#172
Almost that time! I am rebooting up my Mythic Raiding guild for Shadowlands. If anyone is interested in pushing for Cutting Edge content on a 2 day raid schedule (Tue/Mon) hmu on here or on bnet. ZeRo#1248
GLHF!
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
November 16 2020 05:02 GMT
#173
Mythics a little intense for me, but Im down for Normal and Heroic raiding if anyone wants to start that sort of thing, I havent raided in a long ass time but I cleared Mage Tower so Im probably okay for it?
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Zerothegreat
Profile Joined September 2010
United States787 Posts
November 16 2020 13:28 GMT
#174
On November 16 2020 14:02 Zambrah wrote:
Mythics a little intense for me, but Im down for Normal and Heroic raiding if anyone wants to start that sort of thing, I havent raided in a long ass time but I cleared Mage Tower so Im probably okay for it?


Should be fine. Normal is definitely puggable. Heroic becomes puggable within a month usually. You can cross server raid those.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
November 16 2020 16:16 GMT
#175
I refuse to pug anything lol. I’d rather not raid at all
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
November 17 2020 16:08 GMT
#176
Fk Blizzard.

I bought 5 copies of shadow land pre order bundle and other stuff like server transfer etc trying to play with friends.

I came back to WOW for multiboxing. Only to find blizzard used us for their financial reporting, then 2 days after their financial come out, they just banned multiboxing. And refuse to refund me anything at all saying I made too much progress on a pre-order.

I know some of you really hate multiboxer, but the way blizzard treats customer is retartedly greedy. As much as I liked it as a company ever since starcraft in 1998. This company is officially dead to me. FK BLIZZARD. Sorry for the language. but I am not okay they scamming me $800ish USD.
别问,问就是查无此人。
Mineralso
Profile Joined November 2020
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-17 16:41:00
November 17 2020 16:31 GMT
#177
On November 18 2020 01:08 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Fk Blizzard.

I bought 5 copies of shadow land pre order bundle and other stuff like server transfer etc trying to play with friends.

I came back to WOW for multiboxing. Only to find blizzard used us for their financial reporting, then 2 days after their financial come out, they just banned multiboxing. And refuse to refund me anything at all saying I made too much progress on a pre-order.

I know some of you really hate multiboxer, but the way blizzard treats customer is retartedly greedy. As much as I liked it as a company ever since starcraft in 1998. This company is officially dead to me. FK BLIZZARD. Sorry for the language. but I am not okay they scamming me $800ish USD.

Better than a Hacker being caught is a Hacker who just spend 800 bucks on nothing: Do you still have a budget to let someone boost you in another game?
Neneu
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway492 Posts
November 17 2020 16:56 GMT
#178
On November 18 2020 01:31 Mineralso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2020 01:08 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Fk Blizzard.

I bought 5 copies of shadow land pre order bundle and other stuff like server transfer etc trying to play with friends.

I came back to WOW for multiboxing. Only to find blizzard used us for their financial reporting, then 2 days after their financial come out, they just banned multiboxing. And refuse to refund me anything at all saying I made too much progress on a pre-order.

I know some of you really hate multiboxer, but the way blizzard treats customer is retartedly greedy. As much as I liked it as a company ever since starcraft in 1998. This company is officially dead to me. FK BLIZZARD. Sorry for the language. but I am not okay they scamming me $800ish USD.

Better than a Hacker being caught is a Hacker who just spend 800 bucks on nothing: Do you still have a budget to let someone boost you in another game?


What did he hack? Mr 1 post.
Mineralso
Profile Joined November 2020
5 Posts
November 17 2020 17:07 GMT
#179
On November 18 2020 01:56 Neneu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2020 01:31 Mineralso wrote:
On November 18 2020 01:08 PurE)Rabbit-SF wrote:
Fk Blizzard.

I bought 5 copies of shadow land pre order bundle and other stuff like server transfer etc trying to play with friends.

I came back to WOW for multiboxing. Only to find blizzard used us for their financial reporting, then 2 days after their financial come out, they just banned multiboxing. And refuse to refund me anything at all saying I made too much progress on a pre-order.

I know some of you really hate multiboxer, but the way blizzard treats customer is retartedly greedy. As much as I liked it as a company ever since starcraft in 1998. This company is officially dead to me. FK BLIZZARD. Sorry for the language. but I am not okay they scamming me $800ish USD.

Better than a Hacker being caught is a Hacker who just spend 800 bucks on nothing: Do you still have a budget to let someone boost you in another game?


What did he hack? Mr 1 post.

Nothing, thats the great part. He tried to synchronize X chars with a third party tool
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
November 17 2020 17:13 GMT
#180
Blizzards stance is still the same, 1 button 1 action. What they banned was software that would clone 1 button press to 5 different instances of WoW.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft519
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft519
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 807
White-Ra 155
Noble 75
NaDa 69
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4909
Counter-Strike
taco 356
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor714
Other Games
summit1g8440
Coldzera 822
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0365
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21332
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 47m
Online Event
9h 47m
FEL
14h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.