• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7981 users

[wow] Warlords of Draenor - Page 487

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 485 486 487 488 489 591 Next
Add yourself to the player list
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
April 21 2015 22:15 GMT
#9721
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-21 22:24:12
April 21 2015 22:20 GMT
#9722
Price fell, peak 44981. I listed at the first drop (44952)

now it begins :D

On April 22 2015 07:15 Arnstein wrote:
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last


waste of 10k :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 22 2015 01:16 GMT
#9723
Hey, the Hunter T18 bonus sets look pretty cool.
I kinda hope Marskman end up being the single target spec. 1.5 sec Aimed shot sounds fun. 1sec Aimed shot during Rapidfire even more so.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 22 2015 02:40 GMT
#9724
Well, MM hunters spend like 70% of their time in combat casting aimed shot and steady shot. If they make aimed shot cast 1 sec faster, they'll just spend almost all of their time spamming steady shots. It takes like 2-3 entire casts of steady shot to throw a single aimed shot unless you have the talent that reduces focus cost on proc and you're critting them to refund focus in which case you can spam a few metric fucktons of them (you have guaranteed crit if you have 43% crit chance and rapid fire or shooting something over 80% hp)
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
April 22 2015 05:14 GMT
#9725
On April 22 2015 07:15 Arnstein wrote:
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last

it's interesting how the europeans value the euro more than american value the dollar.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-22 05:42:47
April 22 2015 05:42 GMT
#9726
On April 22 2015 14:14 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 07:15 Arnstein wrote:
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last

it's interesting how the europeans value the euro more than american value the dollar.


Pretty recently, a euro got you like 1.3 dollars. It changed pretty wildly since the start of this year but most prices did not catch up to that

WoW tokens taking a while to sell. I listed the minute there was indication of price no longer rising, that was 7 hours 20 mins ago - and the UI now estimates >12 hours more before it'll sell
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
April 23 2015 13:16 GMT
#9727
Token prices are leveling out.

Judging from the fact it's occurring in both NA and EU, my guess is Blizzard has changed how their price adjustments work so that the price doesn't constantly bounce up and down.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-23 16:06:21
April 23 2015 16:06 GMT
#9728
They started allowing for smaller price adjustments i think.

Weird to see divide with europe giving 1.5x more gold than NA on peak, min and current prices
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
TerranHwaiting
Profile Joined December 2014
Korea (North)179 Posts
April 23 2015 16:25 GMT
#9729
On April 22 2015 07:15 Arnstein wrote:
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last


Damn! You are the problem! You could have saved so much if you waited. My account is inactive and I won't buy unless its <30k, even though I have a Million Gold lying around. Before the Tokens I bought 60 Day Gamecards for 25K ...the fuck?
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
April 23 2015 16:50 GMT
#9730
On April 24 2015 01:25 TerranHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 07:15 Arnstein wrote:
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last


Damn! You are the problem! You could have saved so much if you waited. My account is inactive and I won't buy unless its <30k, even though I have a Million Gold lying around. Before the Tokens I bought 60 Day Gamecards for 25K ...the fuck?


I don't really give a shit. I have plenty of money, and I don't need THAT much gold. Now both my characters that I play a lot on have enough gold for a long time.
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 23 2015 18:28 GMT
#9731
On April 24 2015 01:25 TerranHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 07:15 Arnstein wrote:
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last


Damn! You are the problem! You could have saved so much if you waited. My account is inactive and I won't buy unless its <30k, even though I have a Million Gold lying around. Before the Tokens I bought 60 Day Gamecards for 25K ...the fuck?


Had a short chat with a guy on trade when they were ~36k - there were a few that missed them at higher price, and some people just completely out of the loop saying wtf, tokens are not like 70-100k? Calling people idiots for selling them for less and such. Anyway that original guy just bought and listed 5 of them on the spot saying that he always had too little gold for like the last decade in the game and it's good to be able to get away from that.

A lot of people are of the same mindset. I'm not really, but i sold one because the price was higher than expected and time constraints is a big thing; when you want to spend 50k within a week, it's different than wanting to spend 50k in the future and being able to wait to set up a garrison and such.

Garrison is great when you've had 8-16 weeks to set it up. I started logging income on my chars and it's surprisingly good now. My DK was missing the level 3 inn gold missions - i didn't realize it was garrison follower missions - and that's actually like, half of the gold income on the garrison. When you have some scavengers to maintain stuff and pull a garrison resource income and 4-8+ treasure hunters it's really nice, but my hunter who is way underdeveloped on the follower side is pulling only like 1/10'th of the money
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
April 23 2015 18:47 GMT
#9732
On April 24 2015 03:28 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 01:25 TerranHwaiting wrote:
On April 22 2015 07:15 Arnstein wrote:
I bought 3 tokens today, got 35k for my first and now 45k for the last


Damn! You are the problem! You could have saved so much if you waited. My account is inactive and I won't buy unless its <30k, even though I have a Million Gold lying around. Before the Tokens I bought 60 Day Gamecards for 25K ...the fuck?


Had a short chat with a guy on trade when they were ~36k - there were a few that missed them at higher price, and some people just completely out of the loop saying wtf, tokens are not like 70-100k? Calling people idiots for selling them for less and such. Anyway that original guy just bought and listed 5 of them on the spot saying that he always had too little gold for like the last decade in the game and it's good to be able to get away from that.

A lot of people are of the same mindset. I'm not really, but i sold one because the price was higher than expected and time constraints is a big thing; when you want to spend 50k within a week, it's different than wanting to spend 50k in the future and being able to wait to set up a garrison and such.

Garrison is great when you've had 8-16 weeks to set it up. I started logging income on my chars and it's surprisingly good now. My DK was missing the level 3 inn gold missions - i didn't realize it was garrison follower missions - and that's actually like, half of the gold income on the garrison. When you have some scavengers to maintain stuff and pull a garrison resource income and 4-8+ treasure hunters it's really nice, but my hunter who is way underdeveloped on the follower side is pulling only like 1/10'th of the money

That feeling when you get 3 treasure hunters on one of those 250g missions.... unnnnnhhh
Sup.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
April 23 2015 19:11 GMT
#9733
On April 24 2015 03:28 Cyro wrote:
Garrison is great when you've had 8-16 weeks to set it up. I started logging income on my chars and it's surprisingly good now. My DK was missing the level 3 inn gold missions - i didn't realize it was garrison follower missions - and that's actually like, half of the gold income on the garrison. When you have some scavengers to maintain stuff and pull a garrison resource income and 4-8+ treasure hunters it's really nice, but my hunter who is way underdeveloped on the follower side is pulling only like 1/10'th of the money


It's not just the level 3 inn, but also the iLvl of your followers. 75g missions unlock at iLvl 615, and 100g missions at 630, plus a couple of 150g missions at 675. For underdeveloped alts you simply won't get those missions, and with Treasure Hunters potentially yielding 300-400g off each mission that's a big deal.

So while my average garrison income is 7500g per garrison per week, my well-established alts are making 10k or more per week compared to only 2k on my more recent alts.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-23 19:21:29
April 23 2015 19:20 GMT
#9734
On April 24 2015 04:11 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 03:28 Cyro wrote:
Garrison is great when you've had 8-16 weeks to set it up. I started logging income on my chars and it's surprisingly good now. My DK was missing the level 3 inn gold missions - i didn't realize it was garrison follower missions - and that's actually like, half of the gold income on the garrison. When you have some scavengers to maintain stuff and pull a garrison resource income and 4-8+ treasure hunters it's really nice, but my hunter who is way underdeveloped on the follower side is pulling only like 1/10'th of the money


It's not just the level 3 inn, but also the iLvl of your followers. 75g missions unlock at iLvl 615, and 100g missions at 630, plus a couple of 150g missions at 675. For underdeveloped alts you simply won't get those missions, and with Treasure Hunters potentially yielding 300-400g off each mission that's a big deal.

So while my average garrison income is 7500g per garrison per week, my well-established alts are making 10k or more per week compared to only 2k on my more recent alts.


Well, i have like four followers above i600 and they're average ~635 - none with treasure hunter. It actually takes a really long time to get them up. I'm more worried about unlocking the stuff like highmaul/brf raid missions ASAP, because i'm gonna miss them for 1-2 weeks due to lack of ilvl
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
April 23 2015 19:37 GMT
#9735
The War Mill/Dwarven Bunker's work orders help a ton because they can still drop the 630/645 upgrades. With those to give you a head start hitting Highmaul/BRF gear missions is a heck of a lot easier. It still takes time, but it's much faster and efficient that way.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-23 22:19:40
April 23 2015 19:40 GMT
#9736
On April 24 2015 04:37 Seuss wrote:
The War Mill/Dwarven Bunker's work orders help a ton because they can still drop the 630/645 upgrades. With those to give you a head start hitting Highmaul/BRF gear missions is a heck of a lot easier. It still takes time, but it's much faster and efficient that way.



Yea, i've been running that 24/7 for over a week and mostly got crap :D

Just spent literally 2.5 hours in the group finder hitting every group that i could at ~8:45 - 11:15pm. Didn't get in a single group for BRF normal and for either highmaul difficulty, the groups that i got in either wiped or sat there for 20 minutes and then kicked me (that one happened twice for no particular reason). I avoided the ones with clearly awful leaders or items reserved, but tried literally every other group (must have applied 40-50 times in total over that much time)

with i653

i hope those guilds which only run BRF HC understand what a huge pain in the ass it is to get that kind of gear. I'm gonna put out some applications and surely some people will either run non-brf-hc content with me or just take me to brf hc.


On another topic, how does the alchemy 685 trinket rate for MM hunters? It's the best BoE, right?

What do you need to replace it?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
April 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#9737
Most reasonable guilds totally get the gearing hurdle and it's not a problem really. Player skill and motivation is by far the most important factor, gear can be boosted in a raid lockout or 2. Better that someone gets them than disenchanting.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
April 23 2015 22:32 GMT
#9738
An important thing is to show your working on your gear tho. Having upgraded crafted items ect shows you are putting in the effort and that helps
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
April 23 2015 22:36 GMT
#9739
dinging 100 and going to 660 before a third reset is pretty much the best you can do completely alone i think, unless you have deep pockets. I started with no gold though
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
April 23 2015 22:56 GMT
#9740
Well like I'll put as an example my guild's raid tonight. We had 2 returning players, one with no gear and we have one recent recruit who has been getting gear boosted like hell lately. Everyone else needs only few choice pieces or none anymore from hc BRF. So, 1 or 2 guys will basicly get all but the few choice pieces. Very high chance that they'll pick up 4/5 tier from a single raid. Add in bonus rolls from seals of fate. Sure, not all of the drops will have the exact stats they might want, but the base stats due to ilvl will already put them into usable gear status. Add on some BoEs from the guildbank lying around.

Gearing isn't a problem once you're in the guild, getting in ofc is. Easiest way is to have a friend in who can vouch for you, or making a good application and then showing activity if you get in. Join all the raids, if there's an alt/boost raid on an offnight, take part if you can. Work on your gear on your own as well, keep it enchanted and gemmed, it gives a good impression that you're serious about wanting to raid with them.

I was at that position myself a month or 2 back, I returned to wow after 5 year hiatus, leveled to 100 and started taking part in raids of my old guild. Had the definate advantage that I was welcome back there. Now I'm almost as geared as most of them and part of the core raiding crew again. I'm no officer anymore, thank the gods, but if I'd have to recruit people now, priority qualities required from the recruit would be motivation to raid and progress and previous experience.

From the gear, I would only look if it gives an idea that the person understands what his class/spec is doing and if it's in the best shape they reasonably could get it on their own at that point. Enchants and gems are not that costly anymore after the profession nerfs, so I would expect them to be in order. A crafted item or 2, 5man HC blues at minimum and I'd take no excuses on having anything lower, because I love 5mans and know how easy it's to gear up from them. If someone cba to do them when he clearly would need to, then I cba to boost them.

You know, basic, common sense things you'd expect from someone who genuinely wants to do raid content.
Prev 1 485 486 487 488 489 591 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 39m
The PondCast
19h 39m
INu's Battles
20h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.