• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:30
CEST 01:30
KST 08:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7102 users

Path of Exile - Page 1437

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
ThaddeusK
Profile Joined July 2008
United States233 Posts
June 23 2018 17:02 GMT
#28721
Domination adds the most mobs that can drop maps (beyond mobs and non-rare breach mobs can't drop maps, not 100% sure on abyss tho I imagine its the same as breach)
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 23 2018 17:15 GMT
#28722
On June 24 2018 02:02 ThaddeusK wrote:
Domination adds the most mobs that can drop maps (beyond mobs and non-rare breach mobs can't drop maps, not 100% sure on abyss tho I imagine its the same as breach)

Ohhh interesting, wouldn't have even thought of that. And with the best elder T16s running >40c that's super important. God damn.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
June 24 2018 08:11 GMT
#28723
On June 24 2018 02:02 ThaddeusK wrote:
Domination adds the most mobs that can drop maps (beyond mobs and non-rare breach mobs can't drop maps, not 100% sure on abyss tho I imagine its the same as breach)

Yes, Abyss is the same as Breach, only rares can drop maps.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
June 24 2018 13:11 GMT
#28724
I'm pretty sure abyss mobs can't drop maps at all, but the troves can.
TheTenthDoc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9561 Posts
June 24 2018 16:50 GMT
#28725
So, uh, this probably sounds like I'm trying to troll HC players, but you can use Vaal Righteous Fire when you're CI (even if you don't have any life regeneration). It doesn't sacrifice your 1 hit point.

Maybe this is common knowledge, but since it totally surprised me I figured I would let folks know.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
June 25 2018 16:23 GMT
#28726
I unshaped underground sea and turned it into T16. I'm not 100% sure about un-completing the guardian maps just to farm underground seas.

Right now there is a 10c difference between each guardian map and its corresponding fragment. Can you on average make 10c+ per run to break even?
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
June 25 2018 16:42 GMT
#28727
On June 26 2018 01:23 Glacierz wrote:
I unshaped underground sea and turned it into T16. I'm not 100% sure about un-completing the guardian maps just to farm underground seas.

Right now there is a 10c difference between each guardian map and its corresponding fragment. Can you on average make 10c+ per run to break even?

Even a single t15 map drop will more than make up for it.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
June 25 2018 19:09 GMT
#28728
On June 26 2018 01:42 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2018 01:23 Glacierz wrote:
I unshaped underground sea and turned it into T16. I'm not 100% sure about un-completing the guardian maps just to farm underground seas.

Right now there is a 10c difference between each guardian map and its corresponding fragment. Can you on average make 10c+ per run to break even?

Even a single t15 map drop will more than make up for it.

Yea, maybe map prices will drop later on, so far it seems to be worthwhile running the guardian maps.

Running Shaper definitely seems like a high variance play though. I get those worthless gloves all the time with close to 80c invested in each run. I might start selling the fragments instead of running them.

On a unrelated note, does anyone know how common is The Immortal card from Hall of Grandmasters? I got one on my first run and clearing it yielded like 1.5ex total profit. Seems pretty time efficient to farm that map if I can get one of those cards every 10 runs or so.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 25 2018 19:40 GMT
#28729
Haven't they made changes to HoG recently? I wonder what kind of build you need to farm it efficiently these days. I tried running it a couple times a few leagues ago and got annoyed.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-25 20:53:39
June 25 2018 20:48 GMT
#28730
For the max block guys, I used a Balefire weapon swap with burning damage, ele focus and efficacy. The last tier in each hall can be a problem if you try to tank them all at once, but overall it wasn't too bad.

I did it with a melee build. I'd assume with ranged char it's even easier.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
June 26 2018 11:40 GMT
#28731
Do I:

a) pick the t16 worth more than all the other guardians, with cheaper sextant placements, and 2-3 times as many mobs, and easy permanent elder/shaper placement

b) choose the cheaper guardians, with nothing but red sextants, an empty map, a minimum of 16 maps from t1-t16 before you get to the guardian, meaning impossible perma elder square

🤔
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
June 27 2018 04:18 GMT
#28732
Uber elder down, atlas finished. The molten strike with life on hit build pretty much carried me through all contents/map mods. The only mechanics in the game I could not face tank with this build are shaper slam and phoenix explosion. All other bosses I just walk up and hold right click.

Swaping in ancestral call support enables the build to somewhat speedfarm maps, but definitely not the greatest. Never dying to anything and not having to check map mods before running is nice though.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
June 27 2018 08:13 GMT
#28733
Raiz confirmed to read this thread
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
June 27 2018 11:12 GMT
#28734
On June 27 2018 17:13 bo1b wrote:
Raiz confirmed to read this thread

Really? When? Why?
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
June 27 2018 19:05 GMT
#28735
On June 27 2018 20:12 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2018 17:13 bo1b wrote:
Raiz confirmed to read this thread

Really? When? Why?


I guess it's due to his EA guide here. I didn't watch the vid but it's probably close to what was discussed here some time ago.
Lachrymose
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia1928 Posts
June 27 2018 22:55 GMT
#28736
On June 24 2018 22:11 bo1b wrote:
I'm pretty sure abyss mobs can't drop maps at all, but the troves can.

I can confirm the Abyss rares (at least) can drop maps.
~
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-28 15:15:00
June 28 2018 15:14 GMT
#28737
On June 28 2018 04:05 incinerate_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2018 20:12 -Archangel- wrote:
On June 27 2018 17:13 bo1b wrote:
Raiz confirmed to read this thread

Really? When? Why?


I guess it's due to his EA guide here. I didn't watch the vid but it's probably close to what was discussed here some time ago.

I doubt it. He has played EA before when ignite was good and he has been experimenting with ignite in 3.3.
Also he said his builds are inspired by Redeye (some PoE guy that is I think mod in his chat), so maybe redeye reads TL :D
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
June 28 2018 17:23 GMT
#28738
GGG just banned a huge number of people for botting. Glad to see them taking action.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
June 29 2018 14:42 GMT
#28739
Oh, I was wondering how the price of exalts crashed from 180 to 130 in like a day.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 29 2018 15:22 GMT
#28740
Not exactly sure how the ratio of ex to c would be affected by botting? I mean that as a serious question, not skepticism lol. Easier for bots to make chaos than ex over time? So floods the market with chaos? I figured ex were so "expensive" this league because there were more chaos flying around from incursions and temples but I didn't really give it more thought beyond that. Again more interesting economy stuff but the specifics are a bit weird.
Prev 1 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 138
ViBE135
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Artosis 590
PianO 28
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota152
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift4215
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1536
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g6415
shahzam534
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0373
Maynarde74
Trikslyr39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
• Shiphtur559
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 30m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.