• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

Path of Exile - Page 1438

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
June 29 2018 15:24 GMT
#28741
bots can easily farm chaos via the recipe, just stick them in a linear/ open zone and let it rip.

whereas exalts are gated by drops (plus whatever contribution from divination cards and the odd sod who vendors a mirror).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 29 2018 15:28 GMT
#28742
Ahhhh, the recipe. Of course. Neat lol.

Is botting historically a big problem in poe? First time I've heard about a big ban wave like this since 3.0ish. It's something I always assume is going on at some level but you don't hear about it incessantly like in the Diablo community so I didn't know how prevalent it was or wasn't.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-29 18:06:45
June 29 2018 18:05 GMT
#28743
To answer your earlier question about chaos to exalts inflation, this is because on RMT most people buy exalts, and the prices are driven up by the botters converting all their currency into exalts.

This is different than botting in D3, where in-game items have no value outside of the game, and are only used to outpace the general population on ladders, so the impact of botting is more noticeable by the community who actually play the game.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-30 06:45:03
June 30 2018 06:42 GMT
#28744
So yeah zerphi's poet's pen is really strong. I've been farming uber elder with it, doing it in 1 set each time. Haven't gotten any big money drops yet but it's been pretty decent money with selling my extra sets and all maps that aren't shaped siege, elder haunted mansion, or guardian maps. If I didn't waste money on dumb stuff I could've had a HH a while ago, but instead I'll probably be able to get one in a few days. Also if anyones up to date on shaped meta and such, are there better maps to shape/elder than waste pool, siege, and haunted mansion?

also if anyone wants to see this is my uber elder farming build. I use ToH instead of atziri's promis for uber elder, and for uber elder I use vitality, purity of ice, arctic armor. For mapping I use vitality+anger. Have a nice watchers eye that effects all 3 of those, got it for 12 ex a bit ago. The healing is pretty dumb. I can sit through shaper beam and not have my hp move at all. I can tank the shaper balls and elder smash pretty easily. My deaths generally are from being hit with multiple things at once when I'm being lazy, or being sucked by the elder and then hit by a bunch of things. On average I've been doing the runs with 0-2 deaths per run.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/disturbed_999/characters
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
fragfish
Profile Joined July 2011
19 Posts
July 04 2018 15:21 GMT
#28745
I'm a long time lurker, usually don't post (no time ...). I got hooked on PoE through this thread, been playing since the start of Bestiary. I'm rather casual but do play somewhat more currently (Incursion is great).

Now I'm looking for some company and banter, trying out multiplayer, maybe some trading, all at the level of courtesy I came to expect from TL forums.

My char for Incursion is Skyara.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
July 04 2018 18:04 GMT
#28746
On July 05 2018 00:21 fragfish wrote:
I'm a long time lurker, usually don't post (no time ...). I got hooked on PoE through this thread, been playing since the start of Bestiary. I'm rather casual but do play somewhat more currently (Incursion is great).

Now I'm looking for some company and banter, trying out multiplayer, maybe some trading, all at the level of courtesy I came to expect from TL forums.

My char for Incursion is Skyara.

Invite sent, welcome!

I think activity has died down a little already but there should be still enough fun to go around.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
July 04 2018 21:20 GMT
#28747
So far I've done maybe 25 uber elder runs. I got 2 watchers eyes, 2 of them worthless. Got a couple indigons and marks of the shaper, which at first were selling for more than the shaper sets but not anymore, unless the ring is very well rolled. Got a bunch of void fletch amd marks of the elder which don't sell. For bases I got 1 shaper void scepter early on which sold for 4 ex, and 1 shaper jeweled foil which was around an ex. No shaped neck or elder Astral plate sadly.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-08 23:01:10
July 08 2018 23:00 GMT
#28748
Was screwing around, seemsl ike almost everyone else quit the league already. I was throwing chaos at a shaper neck though and made this, really wish it was earlier in the league lol.

[image loading]
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
July 09 2018 04:53 GMT
#28749
On July 09 2018 08:00 hunts wrote:
Was screwing around, seemsl ike almost everyone else quit the league already. I was throwing chaos at a shaper neck though and made this, really wish it was earlier in the league lol.

[image loading]


Damn I want that lol... How much do you think that's worth?
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 09 2018 12:25 GMT
#28750
an absolute shit ton
esla_sol
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States756 Posts
July 09 2018 13:50 GMT
#28751
holy that ammy is amazing. well done.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
July 09 2018 15:26 GMT
#28752
The base itself (ilvl 85) is worth 3 ex, but I have no idea how easy it is to roll the IIQ and gain phys dmg as cold affixes. I'm working on a windripper MF char and was thinking about rolling something like this myself.
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
July 09 2018 19:49 GMT
#28753
Not sure honestly, I put it up for like 30 ex to see if anyone would whisper so far no one so I'm guessing leas than that at least.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
July 09 2018 21:31 GMT
#28754
I see some items in trade with 5 crafted mods, can someone explain how that's achieved?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-09 21:37:09
July 09 2018 21:35 GMT
#28755
Elreon level 8 allows you to craft a mod called "Can have multiple crafted mods"
which then lets you continue crafting other master mods at any bench you please, still limited by the 3 prefix 3 suffix rules that apply to all (non unique) items.

Of note, blue items can still only have 2 mods, so some shenanigans are required to get the item to be rare (6 available mods) with only the right non-master-crafted affixes.

These shenanigans are variously orbs of annulment, prefix or suffix scouring (other master level 8 crafts), etc
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-09 21:48:41
July 09 2018 21:46 GMT
#28756
So the sequence would be:
Start with 1 affix blue
Craft second affix
Annul original affix
Regal into desired affix (does this give you 2 mod rare?)
Multi-mod the rest?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-09 21:52:19
July 09 2018 21:52 GMT
#28757
all methods share two things: using transmute/alts to get an affix, and a regal to get the item to rare.

The magic happens after the item is rare. I don't recall off the top of my head what shenanigans downgrade the item back to magic, but you must avoid those ones at all costs.

somewhere post-raring the item you have to get rid of whatever shit affix you regal'd on (and potentially a bad aug as well) in order to make space for the multimod and 4 desirable other affixes.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-09 22:22:40
July 09 2018 21:56 GMT
#28758
The method I described will leave the item with 1 crafted mod after step 3. The regal after that will make it rare with only two mods, 1 being crafted right? At this point you can proceed with the multi-mod as usual.

I can't think of any other way to only have 1 naturally rolled mod and 5 crafted ones.

I guess if u get lucky with annulment orbs u can get all crafted mods on an item...
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
July 12 2018 01:13 GMT
#28759
Did they get rid of barrage +2 projectile enchant? There is only single projectile when I search on trade for this league.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
July 12 2018 16:00 GMT
#28760
On July 12 2018 10:13 Glacierz wrote:
Did they get rid of barrage +2 projectile enchant? There is only single projectile when I search on trade for this league.

yep
can't get extra barrage projectiles from merc lab and +1 is uber lab
still available in standard ofc
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.