• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8136 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 62

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 179 Next
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 06 2012 13:36 GMT
#1221
On March 06 2012 22:34 Gnosis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 18:07 Tobberoth wrote:
I couldn't import a face from ME1 into ME2, so I'm not surprised at all that it can't be done in ME3. Slightly annoying, but it's pretty easy to recreate it (in fact, I got it way better in ME2 so I liked my character more since my character in ME1 looked quite retarded.)


What are you talking about? I imported my 'face' just fine.

It has been mentioned several times in the topic that it isn't working, I guess you were lucky.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
March 06 2012 14:07 GMT
#1222
On March 06 2012 22:36 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 22:34 Gnosis wrote:
On March 06 2012 18:07 Tobberoth wrote:
I couldn't import a face from ME1 into ME2, so I'm not surprised at all that it can't be done in ME3. Slightly annoying, but it's pretty easy to recreate it (in fact, I got it way better in ME2 so I liked my character more since my character in ME1 looked quite retarded.)


What are you talking about? I imported my 'face' just fine.

It has been mentioned several times in the topic that it isn't working, I guess you were lucky.

i've was able to import my face and my saves just fine, btw ofc the only saves i could important are ones that are post final mission.
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
March 06 2012 14:36 GMT
#1223
Guys, I just noticed: If you download a pirated copy of the game, but already have a product key of some preorder registered to your Origin account, then start the game with a crack, you can log into your Origin account from there and even play Multiplayer, have all your DLC unlocked, etc.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
RetroAspect
Profile Joined November 2011
Belgium219 Posts
March 06 2012 15:06 GMT
#1224
Im from europe so my copy will arrive in 2 days, so could anyone who has the full game please answer the following question?

Does the full game still have the lowres textures from the demo? Or are my worst fears wrong and are the textures HD in the full release?

Thanks.
I am what i am and thats all that i am!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
March 06 2012 15:18 GMT
#1225
On March 06 2012 23:36 heishe wrote:
Guys, I just noticed: If you download a pirated copy of the game, but already have a product key of some preorder registered to your Origin account, then start the game with a crack, you can log into your Origin account from there and even play Multiplayer, have all your DLC unlocked, etc.


So basically you mean that if you bought the game then everything's unlocked on a pirated game too?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
March 06 2012 15:20 GMT
#1226
On March 07 2012 00:18 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 23:36 heishe wrote:
Guys, I just noticed: If you download a pirated copy of the game, but already have a product key of some preorder registered to your Origin account, then start the game with a crack, you can log into your Origin account from there and even play Multiplayer, have all your DLC unlocked, etc.


So basically you mean that if you bought the game then everything's unlocked on a pirated game too?


Yes, except you wont have to wait until the 9th if you're from Europe.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Gnosis
Profile Joined December 2008
Scotland912 Posts
March 06 2012 15:26 GMT
#1227
On March 06 2012 22:36 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 22:34 Gnosis wrote:
On March 06 2012 18:07 Tobberoth wrote:
I couldn't import a face from ME1 into ME2, so I'm not surprised at all that it can't be done in ME3. Slightly annoying, but it's pretty easy to recreate it (in fact, I got it way better in ME2 so I liked my character more since my character in ME1 looked quite retarded.)


What are you talking about? I imported my 'face' just fine.

It has been mentioned several times in the topic that it isn't working, I guess you were lucky.


Ah, I hadn't heard.

I'm not so lucky though; ME3 is refusing to accept my "lair of the shadow broker" save game information.Oh well, not anything massively important I suspect.
"Reason is flawless, de jure, but reasoners are not, de facto." – Peter Kreeft
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
March 06 2012 15:42 GMT
#1228
Has anyone experience any freezes yet? I'm playing the PS3 version and had it crash 3 times so far in a span of 12hours.
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 06 2012 16:00 GMT
#1229
On March 07 2012 00:42 DragoonPK wrote:
Has anyone experience any freezes yet? I'm playing the PS3 version and had it crash 3 times so far in a span of 12hours.

Had 0 crashes on the PC version.

Also Banshees have quite alot of hitpoints :/
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
March 06 2012 16:04 GMT
#1230
is this game worth buying (PC version) if I've never played ME1 or ME2? I'm also a little skeptical about all of the DLC, random complaints about bioware/EA's decisions in the games development? Is it as big a deal now that the game is released?
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
AimlessAmoeba
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada704 Posts
March 06 2012 16:06 GMT
#1231
Grabbing it tonight on my way home. Cannot wait to finish this up.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-06 16:06:56
March 06 2012 16:06 GMT
#1232
On March 07 2012 01:04 crms wrote:
is this game worth buying (PC version) if I've never played ME1 or ME2? I'm also a little skeptical about all of the DLC, random complaints about bioware/EA's decisions in the games development? Is it as big a deal now that the game is released?

It's worth it, but it becomes a billion times better if you've played them before.

I'm planning to replay both MW1 and MW2 through while waiting for my new beast of a computer to arrive in 2 weeks so I can fully enjoy ME3 in all its graphical glory.
Moderator
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 06 2012 16:19 GMT
#1233
On March 07 2012 01:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 01:04 crms wrote:
is this game worth buying (PC version) if I've never played ME1 or ME2? I'm also a little skeptical about all of the DLC, random complaints about bioware/EA's decisions in the games development? Is it as big a deal now that the game is released?

It's worth it, but it becomes a billion times better if you've played them before.

I'm planning to replay both MW1 and MW2 through while waiting for my new beast of a computer to arrive in 2 weeks so I can fully enjoy ME3 in all its graphical glory.

I really wouldnt find it fun not knowing the lore behind alot of the missions in this game. Its alot of what makes this game appeals to me, its an average shooter without that.

This game needs more hanars tho!
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
March 06 2012 17:39 GMT
#1234
On March 07 2012 01:19 ragnorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 01:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 07 2012 01:04 crms wrote:
is this game worth buying (PC version) if I've never played ME1 or ME2? I'm also a little skeptical about all of the DLC, random complaints about bioware/EA's decisions in the games development? Is it as big a deal now that the game is released?

It's worth it, but it becomes a billion times better if you've played them before.

I'm planning to replay both MW1 and MW2 through while waiting for my new beast of a computer to arrive in 2 weeks so I can fully enjoy ME3 in all its graphical glory.

I really wouldnt find it fun not knowing the lore behind alot of the missions in this game. Its alot of what makes this game appeals to me, its an average shooter without that.

This game needs more hanars tho!


I was hoping that Blasto would join the team. That would have been awesome.
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 06 2012 17:42 GMT
#1235
On March 07 2012 02:39 ZeaL. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 01:19 ragnorr wrote:
On March 07 2012 01:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 07 2012 01:04 crms wrote:
is this game worth buying (PC version) if I've never played ME1 or ME2? I'm also a little skeptical about all of the DLC, random complaints about bioware/EA's decisions in the games development? Is it as big a deal now that the game is released?

It's worth it, but it becomes a billion times better if you've played them before.

I'm planning to replay both MW1 and MW2 through while waiting for my new beast of a computer to arrive in 2 weeks so I can fully enjoy ME3 in all its graphical glory.

I really wouldnt find it fun not knowing the lore behind alot of the missions in this game. Its alot of what makes this game appeals to me, its an average shooter without that.

This game needs more hanars tho!


I was hoping that Blasto would join the team. That would have been awesome.

Theres an add for blasto the movie in the game at least
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
March 06 2012 18:09 GMT
#1236
On March 07 2012 01:04 crms wrote:
is this game worth buying (PC version) if I've never played ME1 or ME2? I'm also a little skeptical about all of the DLC, random complaints about bioware/EA's decisions in the games development? Is it as big a deal now that the game is released?

I'm about 3 hours into the game now, and despite the fact that I was skeptical leading up to release I have to say that so far they have really out done themselves with this game. I would recommend this game to anyone, whether you have played the others or not. Its good enough to stand on its own... HOWEVER - if you play the first two your experience will be so much richer because you will have an attachment to each of the characters and know their stories and histories. ME1 is soooooooo good, you wouldn't be disappointed if you bought it and played it first anyway.
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
March 06 2012 18:11 GMT
#1237
On March 07 2012 01:06 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 01:04 crms wrote:
is this game worth buying (PC version) if I've never played ME1 or ME2? I'm also a little skeptical about all of the DLC, random complaints about bioware/EA's decisions in the games development? Is it as big a deal now that the game is released?

It's worth it, but it becomes a billion times better if you've played them before.

I'm planning to replay both MW1 and MW2 through while waiting for my new beast of a computer to arrive in 2 weeks so I can fully enjoy ME3 in all its graphical glory.


So... Mass Effect 3 follows the story of Modern Warfare 2?
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
March 06 2012 18:28 GMT
#1238
For those who have finished the game.. how long is it?
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
March 06 2012 18:31 GMT
#1239
On March 07 2012 03:28 skindzer wrote:
For those who have finished the game.. how long is it?


based on this being bioware my guess would be 25 hours if you go straight through the main quest.
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 06 2012 18:34 GMT
#1240
On March 07 2012 03:28 skindzer wrote:
For those who have finished the game.. how long is it?

I have played like 15 hours so far and i have no clue how far i am(I do everything tho+read all the stuff)
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 176
JuggernautJason123
Nina 107
SpeCial 14
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 165
firebathero 78
910 38
NaDa 31
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0154
PPMD22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9449
Liquid`Hasu1744
crisheroes1523
Trikslyr90
Other Games
summit1g6651
Liquid`RaSZi5748
Beastyqt694
shahzam496
B2W.Neo222
ToD214
Pyrionflax182
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS108
ZombieGrub78
IndyStarCraft 62
JimRising 33
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• Eskiya23 15
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV553
League of Legends
• TFBlade1281
Other Games
• imaqtpie1057
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.