• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10588 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 61

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 179 Next
Butcherski
Profile Joined April 2010
Poland446 Posts
March 06 2012 08:11 GMT
#1201
Can anyone point me to a site where i can generate and edit an ME2 save file ? I lost all of mine but im pretty sure i remember all the major decisions you had to make. just cant find the right site now :/
"Well Tasteless, i once met a three-toed sloth with good marauder control " - Artosis
SweetNJoshSauce
Profile Joined July 2010
United States468 Posts
March 06 2012 08:20 GMT
#1202
So whats the deal? Is this just some broken down console port with a 75 deg fov and half a game with the rest of it being DLC? I want to buy the game but if they think they're gonna fuck me over...
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
March 06 2012 08:25 GMT
#1203
On March 06 2012 17:11 Butcherski wrote:
Can anyone point me to a site where i can generate and edit an ME2 save file ? I lost all of mine but im pretty sure i remember all the major decisions you had to make. just cant find the right site now :/


google ME2 save file. They have a website that does just that.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 06 2012 08:27 GMT
#1204
On March 06 2012 17:20 SweetNJoshSauce wrote:
So whats the deal? Is this just some broken down console port with a 75 deg fov and half a game with the rest of it being DLC? I want to buy the game but if they think they're gonna fuck me over...

That description is as though someone has scoured the internet for all the negative points of this game and plastered them together. It has some downsides, but overall, it's a great game.
Moderator
SweetNJoshSauce
Profile Joined July 2010
United States468 Posts
March 06 2012 08:43 GMT
#1205
On March 06 2012 17:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 17:20 SweetNJoshSauce wrote:
So whats the deal? Is this just some broken down console port with a 75 deg fov and half a game with the rest of it being DLC? I want to buy the game but if they think they're gonna fuck me over...

That description is as though someone has scoured the internet for all the negative points of this game and plastered them together. It has some downsides, but overall, it's a great game.



I know its gonna be a great game, I bought the first two. I just want to know if its gonna be a console port again. I really am tired of the FOV limit. That shit is absurd, and should not be in a PC game
procyonlotor
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy473 Posts
March 06 2012 08:55 GMT
#1206
On March 06 2012 17:43 SweetNJoshSauce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 17:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
On March 06 2012 17:20 SweetNJoshSauce wrote:
So whats the deal? Is this just some broken down console port with a 75 deg fov and half a game with the rest of it being DLC? I want to buy the game but if they think they're gonna fuck me over...

That description is as though someone has scoured the internet for all the negative points of this game and plastered them together. It has some downsides, but overall, it's a great game.



I know its gonna be a great game, I bought the first two. I just want to know if its gonna be a console port again. I really am tired of the FOV limit. That shit is absurd, and should not be in a PC game


There are three things happening with ME3 that should not be on PC: one button (space) fulfilling three functions - sprint, cover, revive - kinda low res texture, though I hear a hires pack will be released, and FOV. I think there might be a config file you can edit to force large FOV. I am not sure about this, but yes, low FOV is not good, especially if you're one of those people who actually get motion sickness from it.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 06 2012 08:58 GMT
#1207
FOV = field of vision? From playing the demo I don't think it's too different from 1 and 2. I too found it a little restricting but not gamebreaking.

I haven't played the game but once again the demo doesn't seem console portish at all.
Moderator
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
March 06 2012 09:07 GMT
#1208
I couldn't import a face from ME1 into ME2, so I'm not surprised at all that it can't be done in ME3. Slightly annoying, but it's pretty easy to recreate it (in fact, I got it way better in ME2 so I liked my character more since my character in ME1 looked quite retarded.)
hysterial
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2044 Posts
March 06 2012 09:08 GMT
#1209
The combat feels waay cleaner and the mod/weapon system seems solid so far.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
March 06 2012 09:36 GMT
#1210
I'm something like 4-5 hours into the game and I'm loving it.
The combat system is very good, with the low fov being the only downside.
They could use some tips from Rockstar though, on how to animate better the facial expressions. Characters seem too stiff.

Minor spoiler + Show Spoiler +
I absolutely love the way they implemented the salvage/"random finds" grind into the main story. The goal is clear, you have to obtain a certain amount of resources before you can engage the Reapers in open war. It straightly affects the story and you can either go to 100% or drop it and go to war at any point you want, making the grind seamless.
If only companies implemented grind in mmos so well...


All in all, the game seems solid until now.
I will post about my views on the plot, when I finish it.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
March 06 2012 09:39 GMT
#1211
So why does my female Shepherd in civilian clothing sound like a male Shepherd in full battle gear when walking?
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
March 06 2012 09:45 GMT
#1212
Are you guys using saves from masseffectsaves.com? Not working for me for some reason...
Everyone needs a nemesis.
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-06 09:48:58
March 06 2012 09:48 GMT
#1213
On March 06 2012 18:36 Steveling wrote:
I'm something like 4-5 hours into the game and I'm loving it.
The combat system is very good, with the low fov being the only downside.
They could use some tips from Rockstar though, on how to animate better the facial expressions. Characters seem too stiff.

Minor spoiler + Show Spoiler +
I absolutely love the way they implemented the salvage/"random finds" grind into the main story. The goal is clear, you have to obtain a certain amount of resources before you can engage the Reapers in open war. It straightly affects the story and you can either go to 100% or drop it and go to war at any point you want, making the grind seamless.
If only companies implemented grind in mmos so well...


All in all, the game seems solid until now.
I will post about my views on the plot, when I finish it.

I have liked some of the tie ups of the old charecters you have had thoughout the games.

+ Show Spoiler +
Morinth sacrificing him self to cure the krogan was a decent questline




On March 06 2012 18:45 lynx.oblige wrote:
Are you guys using saves from masseffectsaves.com? Not working for me for some reason...


Worked fine for me
Gonn
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany19 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-06 12:17:45
March 06 2012 12:17 GMT
#1214
Played the first few mission and some questions came up:

#1 I imported my ME2 Savegame, but thats made me Level28 (incl. talentpoints). Is there a option to import only my decisions, but not the level etc? The game is a joke with Level28 even on the hardest difficulty.
#2 Wrex died in my ME2 Savegame :'(. I read he is replaced by his brother if that happens, is there any difference?
#3 Are there any ways to improve the graphics,yet? maybe through nvidia-inspector?
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
March 06 2012 12:21 GMT
#1215
I'm only a few hours in but I love it so far. I agree though that the same button for sprint/roll/dive/use is retarded. Why can't I just use halflife controls for all shooters, ever? lol
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
March 06 2012 12:29 GMT
#1216
On March 06 2012 21:21 Haemonculus wrote:
I'm only a few hours in but I love it so far. I agree though that the same button for sprint/roll/dive/use is retarded. Why can't I just use halflife controls for all shooters, ever? lol

Because then you would need to be older then 5 and EA would have a smaller target audience :D
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 06 2012 12:36 GMT
#1217
On March 06 2012 21:29 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 21:21 Haemonculus wrote:
I'm only a few hours in but I love it so far. I agree though that the same button for sprint/roll/dive/use is retarded. Why can't I just use halflife controls for all shooters, ever? lol

Because then you would need to be older then 5 and EA would have a smaller target audience :D

Well they added a "Moron history" button which skips all choises in dialog, why not just add a ability to alter controls?
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
March 06 2012 13:16 GMT
#1218
On March 06 2012 21:36 ragnorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 21:29 -Archangel- wrote:
On March 06 2012 21:21 Haemonculus wrote:
I'm only a few hours in but I love it so far. I agree though that the same button for sprint/roll/dive/use is retarded. Why can't I just use halflife controls for all shooters, ever? lol

Because then you would need to be older then 5 and EA would have a smaller target audience :D

Well they added a "Moron history" button which skips all choises in dialog, why not just add a ability to alter controls?


cause EA doesnt pay to make decent PC games.
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
March 06 2012 13:27 GMT
#1219
On March 06 2012 17:25 woody60707 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 17:11 Butcherski wrote:
Can anyone point me to a site where i can generate and edit an ME2 save file ? I lost all of mine but im pretty sure i remember all the major decisions you had to make. just cant find the right site now :/


google ME2 save file. They have a website that does just that.


You can probably make a save file that incorporates the major decisions from ME1 and 2, but Bioware has stated in numerous interviews that 1000 or so choices/variables you make from the previous games will affect the third one, so you might have some discontinuities when you play.
Gnosis
Profile Joined December 2008
Scotland912 Posts
March 06 2012 13:34 GMT
#1220
On March 06 2012 18:07 Tobberoth wrote:
I couldn't import a face from ME1 into ME2, so I'm not surprised at all that it can't be done in ME3. Slightly annoying, but it's pretty easy to recreate it (in fact, I got it way better in ME2 so I liked my character more since my character in ME1 looked quite retarded.)


What are you talking about? I imported my 'face' just fine.
"Reason is flawless, de jure, but reasoners are not, de facto." – Peter Kreeft
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 318
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1434
actioN 455
BeSt 212
Dewaltoss 186
firebathero 95
Zeus 68
Trap 39
Sexy 27
zelot 26
soO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 20
Shine 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2120
Dendi822
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1064
Fnx 766
x6flipin430
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6150
crisheroes5211
Liquid`Hasu669
Other Games
Beastyqt679
B2W.Neo631
ceh9500
byalli388
ArmadaUGS165
KnowMe154
C9.Mang0138
Khaldor133
TKL 114
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr61
Railgan13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV263
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 53
• Reevou 5
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 46
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• blackmanpl 17
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• Nemesis3830
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 13m
Stellar Fest
19h 13m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.