• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 132

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
March 05 2011 17:01 GMT
#2621
I think the new launcher is a bit more susceptible to timing out than the old one. You know, standard Notch stuff.
Blah.
Krazilec
Profile Joined May 2010
United States96 Posts
March 05 2011 17:07 GMT
#2622
Notch is silly and should be burned.
I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS POTATO CHIP.....AND EAT IT!!!
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
March 05 2011 17:52 GMT
#2623
On March 05 2011 00:04 Chuiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 23:44 57 Corvette wrote:
I'm thinking of starting a (sort of public) Mob grinder. Since it will be pretty large and kinda ugly, can i have permission to build it out-of-the-way in Aiur?

Also, i will need a lot of material to build this (havn't decided what block to use, probably cobble inside but i need something pretty outside).

It will occupy a 21*21 space, and go from underground to the sky.

Unfortunatly, it will require quite a bit of cactus, as well as some lava.

Go to east braxis and add to mine. Outside the the spawn take a right until you reach the first fork then make a left, keep going until you see my pagoda then follow the road that goes around it and you should see the giant monolith. Someone else has been adding to it but when I stopped working on it there were 9 levels, now its around 14 or 15.


Dude your tower is fucking dangerous i wanted to afk there when i saw a skeleton floating right at me!
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 05 2011 19:04 GMT
#2624
If anyone wants to help clear the area for the mob tower i am making, its in aiur, just go straight out the spawn house, keep going straight until you see a wood/glass house. Turn right and its pretty much right there.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 06 2011 02:47 GMT
#2625
On March 06 2011 02:52 Vain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 00:04 Chuiu wrote:
On March 04 2011 23:44 57 Corvette wrote:
I'm thinking of starting a (sort of public) Mob grinder. Since it will be pretty large and kinda ugly, can i have permission to build it out-of-the-way in Aiur?

Also, i will need a lot of material to build this (havn't decided what block to use, probably cobble inside but i need something pretty outside).

It will occupy a 21*21 space, and go from underground to the sky.

Unfortunatly, it will require quite a bit of cactus, as well as some lava.

Go to east braxis and add to mine. Outside the the spawn take a right until you reach the first fork then make a left, keep going until you see my pagoda then follow the road that goes around it and you should see the giant monolith. Someone else has been adding to it but when I stopped working on it there were 9 levels, now its around 14 or 15.


Dude your tower is fucking dangerous i wanted to afk there when i saw a skeleton floating right at me!

Its just a lag glitch, they die before getting that close.

If you want to add to my tower you now have to dig downwards, I reached the highest level you can build last night.
♞
Terrix
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany305 Posts
March 06 2011 17:21 GMT
#2626
Yea and then you'd have to move the lava grinder...
Chuiu I saw a version of a lava grinder where you make it 2 tall and add a cactus to one side of it, with lava flowing away from the cactus (like using only one source block of water for a 2 wide chute) and it doesn't destroy as many items, but still kills spiders (2 spiders will knock each other into it until they die)
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 06 2011 20:03 GMT
#2627
When we move it to the bottom floor we'll make that modification then.
♞
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
March 07 2011 00:23 GMT
#2628
I request
permissions and whatnot for mah hotel and stuff.
So it doesn't get harassed lOL
Aiyeeeee
Kevlar622
Profile Joined August 2010
United States49 Posts
March 07 2011 01:13 GMT
#2629
i want to get into this game... it looks incredibly interesting and intuitive...
I dont drink. I dont smoke. I dont do drugs. I play video games, which i beleive is a far superior addiction to any of those other ones.
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
March 07 2011 03:12 GMT
#2630
I just started playing this game and I have a few questions. I see you guys with these mega huge structures, I was wondering where do you find all the ressources for them? I keep mining and mining but I barely find any iron at all
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
March 07 2011 03:13 GMT
#2631
On March 07 2011 12:12 PetitCrabe wrote:
I just started playing this game and I have a few questions. I see you guys with these mega huge structures, I was wondering where do you find all the ressources for them? I keep mining and mining but I barely find any iron at all


A few reasons:
A) Exploring caves/mining without pattern is very inefficient. Look up some good branchmining patterns on minecraftforum.
B) They have no life.
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
March 07 2011 04:12 GMT
#2632
On March 07 2011 12:13 Pigsquirrel wrote:
B) They have no life.


Lies and slander! :p
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
March 07 2011 04:28 GMT
#2633
On March 07 2011 12:13 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 12:12 PetitCrabe wrote:
I just started playing this game and I have a few questions. I see you guys with these mega huge structures, I was wondering where do you find all the ressources for them? I keep mining and mining but I barely find any iron at all


B) They have no life.

B) They are AUTISTIC


Fixed it for you. Everyone loves autistic people anyways, they're cool.
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
Man.Magic
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States178 Posts
March 07 2011 12:44 GMT
#2634
I have been to the Abyss and back. O.O I have been places where no others have dug. I can take you there.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 07 2011 13:35 GMT
#2635
hmm. I wonder if cactus can grow on sandstone as well as regular sand. If so imma make a cactus farm make of cacti.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 07 2011 15:01 GMT
#2636
On March 07 2011 22:35 57 Corvette wrote:
hmm. I wonder if cactus can grow on sandstone as well as regular sand. If so imma make a cactus farm make of cacti.

I just checked on the Minecraft forums. Apparently, cacti do NOT grow on sandstone; only water or regular sand will do the trick.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 07 2011 15:11 GMT
#2637
On March 08 2011 00:01 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 22:35 57 Corvette wrote:
hmm. I wonder if cactus can grow on sandstone as well as regular sand. If so imma make a cactus farm make of cacti.

I just checked on the Minecraft forums. Apparently, cacti do NOT grow on sandstone; only water or regular sand will do the trick.


Oh, oh well then. I guess i will just have to make the roof of my cactus machine of sandstone.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Efemral
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia67 Posts
March 07 2011 21:20 GMT
#2638
On March 07 2011 12:13 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 12:12 PetitCrabe wrote:
I just started playing this game and I have a few questions. I see you guys with these mega huge structures, I was wondering where do you find all the ressources for them? I keep mining and mining but I barely find any iron at all


A few reasons:
A) Exploring caves/mining without pattern is very inefficient. Look up some good branchmining patterns on minecraftforum.
B) They have no life.


It's actually weird how soothing it is just mining, mining and then mining. I don't know what it is but something about the repetative, brain numbing boredom of mining long tunnels is enjoyable.

I think if anyone in my family or friends saw me playing this game they'd think we are all crazy. Perhaps we are.

"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
Efemral
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia67 Posts
March 07 2011 21:21 GMT
#2639
I haven't explored Aiur properly yet, but has anyone created a starcraft battle scene?

Anyone interested in doing so?
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
ntvarify
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States331 Posts
March 07 2011 21:40 GMT
#2640
On March 08 2011 06:21 Efemral wrote:
I haven't explored Aiur properly yet, but has anyone created a starcraft battle scene?

Anyone interested in doing so?

That would be quite cool, and as soon as my permissions are updated to Liquid I would love to help.
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.