• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9287 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 131

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 15:11:00
March 04 2011 15:09 GMT
#2601
Braxis is a Liquid zone.

Wait, what's this about sulfur? Creepers don't spawn on this server, and TNT doesn't explode. There's nothing to worry about.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 15:14:55
March 04 2011 15:11 GMT
#2602
On March 05 2011 00:09 Aeres wrote:
Braxis is a Liquid zone.

Wait, what's this about sulfur? Creepers don't spawn on this server, and TNT doesn't explode. There's nothing to worry about.


Heh, well that proves how long i've been off the server. I didn't know creepers didn't spawn.

Edit: Also, i miscalc'd, and it will be 25*25, not 21*21
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
CJ_Soviet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
March 04 2011 16:02 GMT
#2603
I can provide lava, wood, and cobblestone if needed, just let me know.
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 04 2011 17:36 GMT
#2604
i'll be on tomorrow sometime, i can help you guys out if you need, i havent been on like at all this week, i hate midterms lol
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 21:15:44
March 04 2011 21:15 GMT
#2605
Me and Kooha got some extra lava/water/buckets that I'd contribute on our behalf(since he's still a public member). we were going to make the Hajj of Mecca using obsidian with the dimensions of a 46X46X46 cube... then we realized that it would take well over 9000 buckets of lava and water <-- not trolling we went 46 squared times 4 for the surface area of the walls.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
March 04 2011 21:19 GMT
#2606
you need only one bucket of water though :p
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 21:40:30
March 04 2011 21:29 GMT
#2607
On March 05 2011 00:11 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 00:09 Aeres wrote:
Braxis is a Liquid zone.

Wait, what's this about sulfur? Creepers don't spawn on this server, and TNT doesn't explode. There's nothing to worry about.


Heh, well that proves how long i've been off the server. I didn't know creepers didn't spawn.

Edit: Also, i miscalc'd, and it will be 25*25, not 21*21


http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=128026

Scroll down to version 2. I used this design for mine, it can do any kind of mob and can be adapted to fix climbing spiders when the server gets patched (I built it before I saw how to do the anti-spider climb so its not in there yet). Its pretty simple and has a decent drop rate. I downloaded an example map of it that spits out thousands of items an hour, though that tower goes from bottom of the map to the top with no mos spawning outside so its a controlled environment. I'm sure once this one gets fully built it would be capable of close to a thousand items an hour.

Edit: This is what a floor looks like:

[image loading]

And this is the pit leading strait down, you can see how many floors are done already:

[image loading]
♞
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
March 04 2011 21:41 GMT
#2608
On March 05 2011 06:19 MisterD wrote:
you need only one bucket of water though :p


You're right. The main resource that would have been wasted though was time.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
March 04 2011 21:59 GMT
#2609
On March 05 2011 06:29 Chuiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 00:11 57 Corvette wrote:
On March 05 2011 00:09 Aeres wrote:
Braxis is a Liquid zone.

Wait, what's this about sulfur? Creepers don't spawn on this server, and TNT doesn't explode. There's nothing to worry about.


Heh, well that proves how long i've been off the server. I didn't know creepers didn't spawn.

Edit: Also, i miscalc'd, and it will be 25*25, not 21*21


http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=128026

Scroll down to version 2. I used this design for mine, it can do any kind of mob and can be adapted to fix climbing spiders when the server gets patched (I built it before I saw how to do the anti-spider climb so its not in there yet). Its pretty simple and has a decent drop rate. I downloaded an example map of it that spits out thousands of items an hour, though that tower goes from bottom of the map to the top with no mos spawning outside so its a controlled environment. I'm sure once this one gets fully built it would be capable of close to a thousand items an hour.

Edit: This is what a floor looks like:

[image loading]

And this is the pit leading strait down, you can see how many floors are done already:

[image loading]



Well theres a big problem with adding on mine to yours. Mine drops mobs in the corners, while yours is in the middle. There would end up being a ton of conflict and stuff if we tried to merge our ideas.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 04 2011 22:58 GMT
#2610
I didn't mean you should add your idea to mine, I meant you could build more levels to mine using the same format as me. Ultimately they accomplish the same task, they just go about it different ways.
♞
Man.Magic
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States178 Posts
March 05 2011 02:12 GMT
#2611
I cannot log into the server! I am only 2 days old. T.T I am making a giant templar. If you ever fiddled with the starcraft editor, its the stone statue. I nearly have the base complete. Thoughts on why I cannot log in? LOL, also I am public and not Liquid on that server, probably not updated yet.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
March 05 2011 02:20 GMT
#2612
On March 05 2011 11:12 Man.Magic wrote:
I cannot log into the server! I am only 2 days old. T.T I am making a giant templar. If you ever fiddled with the starcraft editor, its the stone statue. I nearly have the base complete. Thoughts on why I cannot log in? LOL, also I am public and not Liquid on that server, probably not updated yet.


I cant log in either. Looks like the server crashed again.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
March 05 2011 02:37 GMT
#2613
--- Nuked ---
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 05 2011 02:44 GMT
#2614
On March 05 2011 11:37 stormtemplar wrote:
Any ETA on Patch 1.3 update?

When it's ready.

+ Show Spoiler +
No, seriously. There's no definite release right now, since Serejai is basically dependent on the plugins. Add that to the fact that some plugins are not as optimal as one would like, and you've got a release date that's sort of in limbo. The most I can say is... be patient. Serejai and Mino are working as fast as they can, but unfortunately, this isn't fast work. Hang in there.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
blakmajik
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 03:01:17
March 05 2011 02:51 GMT
#2615
Edit: Nevermind!


So did you choose your build site yet? I'll donate what I can, I've got a ton of cobble and fences that I got from woodzy's island after he went crazy.
cogito ergo cavo
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 03:16:19
March 05 2011 03:15 GMT
#2616
1.3 is being tested now, and for the most part is ok. However, I'm having some major issues with the zoning plugins not working (tried 2-3 so far). Additionally, there are some issues with Bukkit in general...

See, Bukkit updates literally 5-10 times PER DAY. Because of this, plugin authors are generally forced to update their plugins at least once every day or two (compared to once per patch with hMod/pre-1.2). Because of the extra effort and time required, a lot of plugin authors are just giving up. So what happens is a plugin goes dead, and someone else remakes it. As an example, I've gone through two different permission plugins, three different zoning plugins, two block logging plugins... etc. Everytime I get one set up and working, the author calls it quits and I have to start over again on the next plugin to come out.

To further complicate things, files are much, much more complex in Bukkit. On the 1.1 server, my user permission file would be about 3,000 lines long. On the 1.3 server, that same file is nearly 20,000 lines long. This is due to a switch from .txt to .yml files.

TL:DR - It takes a LOT more effort to get the same results I used to, and it's further complicated by plugins dying/changing daily. It's getting there, but unfortunately I'm at the mercy of plugin authors right now, and since this is one of the most advanced servers out there in terms of plugin functionality, we have more specific needs than most servers do and those needs simply aren't being met very well by plugins at the moment.

Test server is up and down throughout the day at ptr.stasysgaming.com if anyone would like to log in and see the current progress.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 15:11:52
March 05 2011 15:00 GMT
#2617
I'll help with the mob tower too if that's okay

If you want to dig to the bottom the cobble you get from that should almost be enough. Was thinking of building my own mob tower but then realized how much work it would cost. Will donate some cobble if you need it.

Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 05 2011 15:17 GMT
#2618
On March 06 2011 00:00 Vain wrote:
I'll help with the mob tower too if that's okay

If you want to dig to the bottom the cobble you get from that should almost be enough. Was thinking of building my own mob tower but then realized how much work it would cost. Will donate some cobble if you need it.

I noticed you edited out the part about MC.net being down, which I can only assume was because you managed to log on successfully. Is this true? Because I'm still stuck at "MC.net is down" or whatever.

And sure! Any help is welcome for any projects.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
March 05 2011 16:39 GMT
#2619
On March 06 2011 00:17 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 00:00 Vain wrote:
I'll help with the mob tower too if that's okay

If you want to dig to the bottom the cobble you get from that should almost be enough. Was thinking of building my own mob tower but then realized how much work it would cost. Will donate some cobble if you need it.

I noticed you edited out the part about MC.net being down, which I can only assume was because you managed to log on successfully. Is this true? Because I'm still stuck at "MC.net is down" or whatever.

And sure! Any help is welcome for any projects.


I had the problem with the new launcher. With the old launcher i can log in fine, you should try it
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Kooha
Profile Joined February 2011
United States25 Posts
March 05 2011 16:52 GMT
#2620
On March 06 2011 00:17 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 00:00 Vain wrote:
I'll help with the mob tower too if that's okay

If you want to dig to the bottom the cobble you get from that should almost be enough. Was thinking of building my own mob tower but then realized how much work it would cost. Will donate some cobble if you need it.

I noticed you edited out the part about MC.net being down, which I can only assume was because you managed to log on successfully. Is this true? Because I'm still stuck at "MC.net is down" or whatever.

And sure! Any help is welcome for any projects.




It works if you play in the browser.
Kooha
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.