• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10001 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 133

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Man.Magic
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States178 Posts
March 08 2011 00:01 GMT
#2641
I just got the "failed to connect to server, connection refused". Which is strange considering I have been playing this game religiously since Friday, March 4th.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 08 2011 00:01 GMT
#2642
On March 08 2011 06:40 ntvarify wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 06:21 Efemral wrote:
I haven't explored Aiur properly yet, but has anyone created a starcraft battle scene?

Anyone interested in doing so?

That would be quite cool, and as soon as my permissions are updated to Liquid I would love to help.


I was planning on building a bunch of zerg stuff, but im waiting until we get coloured blocks to make it, they will look better imo
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 08 2011 00:01 GMT
#2643
On March 08 2011 09:01 Man.Magic wrote:
I just got the "failed to connect to server, connection refused". Which is strange considering I have been playing this game religiously since Friday, March 4th.

Yeah the server just went down for everybody, not sure why
Classysaurus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States78 Posts
March 08 2011 00:52 GMT
#2644
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figure here's as good a place as any.

As of a couple minutes ago, I've finished turning this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

into this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I'm not sure if anyone else has done it before, and I didn't want to search through the whole thread to make sure. I don't know if anyone else is a Kachinsky fan, but I hope it's well received regardless. Enjoy!

One last thing - I'd appreciate it if no one uploaded the skin to skin sites, but I guess I can't stop that from happening.
Take my hand. Take my whole life too.
Retgery
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1229 Posts
March 08 2011 01:09 GMT
#2645
How do you make a Custom Skin cause i've been itching to make a High Templar one
Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
March 08 2011 16:39 GMT
#2646
On March 08 2011 10:09 Retgery wrote:
How do you make a Custom Skin cause i've been itching to make a High Templar one


Download and edit this image (http://www.minecraft.net/img/char.png) however you want and then upload it here: http://www.minecraft.net/skin/
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 09 2011 04:27 GMT
#2647
This is a great program for making skins, it even has a few templates to guide you through the process.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=4843
♞
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 09 2011 06:29 GMT
#2648
On March 08 2011 09:01 Cerotix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2011 06:40 ntvarify wrote:
On March 08 2011 06:21 Efemral wrote:
I haven't explored Aiur properly yet, but has anyone created a starcraft battle scene?

Anyone interested in doing so?

That would be quite cool, and as soon as my permissions are updated to Liquid I would love to help.


I was planning on building a bunch of zerg stuff, but im waiting until we get coloured blocks to make it, they will look better imo


Just dop what TheRealHH and I did, place wool blocks down and leave them white until dyes come out.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
treekiller
Profile Joined July 2010
United States236 Posts
March 09 2011 18:39 GMT
#2649
I get the 500/no free conections error when i try to register. Is there a workaround or just have to wait?
All good things must come to an end. Therefore, SC2 will last forever
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
March 10 2011 01:36 GMT
#2650
serejai, any update on the progess of updating the server to 1.3?

Also, where did everyone go? D:
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 10 2011 01:42 GMT
#2651
Well, the 1.3 server is great... except for the zoning plugin. It worked fine until I updated the current world to 1.3, and then it stopped working. And there's only one plugin that does what I need, so I'm trying to figure out the issue with the dev right now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
March 10 2011 02:07 GMT
#2652
oh sounds good! thanks for all the hardwork youre doing!
treekiller
Profile Joined July 2010
United States236 Posts
March 11 2011 02:34 GMT
#2653
do we have to buy the game to play on the TL server, or does 1.1 mean we dont have to?
All good things must come to an end. Therefore, SC2 will last forever
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 11 2011 04:06 GMT
#2654
You have to buy the game, 1.1 just means you have to use an older version until it gets updated.
♞
ntvarify
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States331 Posts
March 11 2011 04:13 GMT
#2655
Arghhh I think I am having Minecraft withdrawal symptoms . My computer broke and using my five five year old Mac to play isn't really an option unless I want to die because I cannot run from spiders. Oh well.
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
March 11 2011 07:33 GMT
#2656
I can't get minecraft to run anymore since they made the new launcher. :\
Shitposting
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
March 11 2011 09:46 GMT
#2657
try using the browser at minecraft.net
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 11 2011 15:38 GMT
#2658
I managed to get the old launcher somehow...No idea how, but I rolled it back and it works great.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
sureshot_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 20:40:41
March 11 2011 20:38 GMT
#2659
Are there any plans on updating this server to 1.3.01?

Edit: Was reading back a couple of posts. I see its a WIP. Any ETA though would be nice.
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
March 11 2011 21:05 GMT
#2660
ETA is probably as soon as serejai can update that plugin. Im sure he wants to update it as much as we all do.
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.