• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:45
CEST 08:45
KST 15:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 134

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 11 2011 21:08 GMT
#2661
On March 12 2011 05:38 sureshot_ wrote:
Are there any plans on updating this server to 1.3.01?

Edit: Was reading back a couple of posts. I see its a WIP. Any ETA though would be nice.


ETA was like two weeks ago. The problem is that Bukkit goes through 10-20 versions per day. So, I get all but one plugin working for, say, version 100. Finally, my last plugin is updated to work with version 120... but then one of my previous working plugins stops working with 120.

It's literally just back and forth. I've gotten it stable down to one single plugin, which is the zoning plugin. It also happens to be the most important one, unfortunately, so it's not like if Minecart blocks weren't working and I could just bring the server up without it.

I'm at the mercy of plugins at this point. Everything is set up and ready... I just have to wait for the plugin author to fix things on their end.

Not gonna lie, as much as I like the extra functionality and performance of Bukkit over hMod... this is the most frustrating thing I've ever seen. I mean, hMod had 131 versions over five months. Bukkit has had 531 versions in less than two months. Not only is it a pain in the ass for me to get all these plugins working together nicely, but it's just as bad for the plugin developers themselves because a new build comes out every 30 minutes that may or may not break their plugin. Mixing and matching plugins that are at times 100 versions apart from each other is just stupid.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 12 2011 04:27 GMT
#2662
[image loading]
♞
ntvarify
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States331 Posts
March 12 2011 04:43 GMT
#2663
On March 12 2011 13:27 Chuiu wrote:
[image loading]

WOOOAAHHHH!!!!! That is awesome! How long did that take you? Where is it? If it isn't in Premium I would love to come see it, I bet it looks even cooler in game.
Hugoboss21
Profile Joined June 2009
France346 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 17:28:15
March 12 2011 11:32 GMT
#2664
On March 12 2011 13:43 ntvarify wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 13:27 Chuiu wrote:
[image loading]

WOOOAAHHHH!!!!! That is awesome! How long did that take you? Where is it? If it isn't in Premium I would love to come see it, I bet it looks even cooler in game.


Thats at spawn, but that's on 1.3 server (PTR).

Edit : Never mind its not on PTR, guess its on normal server, i haven't been on it so i dunno.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. --Carl Sagan
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
March 12 2011 16:42 GMT
#2665
On March 11 2011 18:46 tryclops wrote:
try using the browser at minecraft.net


Crashes every time it gets to the main menu.
Shitposting
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
March 12 2011 20:17 GMT
#2666
It can't be on the normal server, we don't have dyed wool yet.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
March 12 2011 20:55 GMT
#2667
I just got the best idea ever:

TNT SPLEEF!

Sadly we can't do it on the server, maybe on PTR or, if zoning allows it, have like, just 2 chunks where tnt works.
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
March 13 2011 23:14 GMT
#2668
Hello, would like to call your attention to 1000 hacked accounts.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/list-of-minecraft-account-passwords-found-in-the-wild-and-server-security-issues.8387/

The information is available in that post. There is a link in that post to see if your account was compromised. Was your account hacked?
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 13 2011 23:23 GMT
#2669
Serves people right for using hacks to play a game as simple as Minecraft
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 13 2011 23:45 GMT
#2670
I could definitely use a fly hack but I would never download one. :/
♞
SpyWombat
Profile Joined March 2011
Japan10 Posts
March 14 2011 01:53 GMT
#2671
Wow, this server has been expanding really fast lately....
Spy Wombat!
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
March 14 2011 03:35 GMT
#2672
On March 14 2011 10:53 SpyWombat wrote:
Wow, this server has been expanding really fast lately....


How do you mean, when i was online lately i was alone.

or am i just being romanian?
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 14 2011 04:05 GMT
#2673
This server doesn't get enough love.
♞
Simiard
Profile Joined April 2010
United States55 Posts
March 14 2011 07:53 GMT
#2674
On March 14 2011 13:05 Chuiu wrote:
This server doesn't get enough love.

It's true. I know personally I'm waiting for the update. I've played so much on this update I'd rather just wait.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
March 14 2011 07:56 GMT
#2675
I can't imagine that it won't pick up once it's updated. Of course, the moment we do that 1.4 will happen and break anything.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 15 2011 01:27 GMT
#2676
On March 14 2011 08:45 Chuiu wrote:
I could definitely use a fly hack but I would never download one. :/


Lolol Woodzy
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 15 2011 05:28 GMT
#2677
Oh man I need a breathe underwater hack, lol.
♞
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
March 15 2011 06:58 GMT
#2678
On March 15 2011 14:28 Chuiu wrote:
Oh man I need a breathe underwater hack, lol.


lol yeah if I was to ever use a hack that would be the one. :D
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 15 2011 14:58 GMT
#2679
On March 15 2011 15:58 Armstrong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 14:28 Chuiu wrote:
Oh man I need a breathe underwater hack, lol.


lol yeah if I was to ever use a hack that would be the one. :D

Luckily for me, I happen to possess that hack. =D

+ Show Spoiler +
It's part of the starter kit of abuses that mods get. <3


In other news, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been deathly sick for the past two weeks; I have no clue what's up, but I haven't been having much fun. Couple that with a recent power failure and piss-poor Internet, and it's a wonder I can even post this.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
blotrees
Profile Joined September 2010
United States24 Posts
March 16 2011 06:09 GMT
#2680
what is the server ip

User was temp banned for this post.
i make marine - MKP
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 323
Free 174
sorry 82
Mind 73
Bale 29
ZergMaN 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.