• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9010 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 136

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 13:32:02
March 21 2011 13:20 GMT
#2701
Lol, poor woodzy. That guy has some serious mental issues that need to be diagnosed.

EDIT: To add some content for everyone, I finally got the zoning plugin to work... but now the permission system I use doesn't prevent building in restricted areas anymore. Nobody has heard from the author in three weeks now, so...

I guess I'm going to have to switch, yet again, to a different plugin (this will be my third permission plugin that has been abandoned by the creator). Which means rewriting a few thousand lines of text -___-
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 13:28:12
March 21 2011 13:23 GMT
#2702
Edit: I don't know when I will be online to start construction on my mob grinder. I am testing the design out on a smaller scale on a single player world.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 21 2011 16:12 GMT
#2703
On March 21 2011 22:20 Serejai wrote:
Lol, poor woodzy. That guy has some serious mental issues that need to be diagnosed.

EDIT: To add some content for everyone, I finally got the zoning plugin to work... but now the permission system I use doesn't prevent building in restricted areas anymore. Nobody has heard from the author in three weeks now, so...

I guess I'm going to have to switch, yet again, to a different plugin (this will be my third permission plugin that has been abandoned by the creator). Which means rewriting a few thousand lines of text -___-


It seems like you keep getting the shaft from the plugin devs lol, everytime i hear that we are close, it seems like some author decides to GTFO of the minecraft scene, seems pretty rediculous
Is there anything we can do to help?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 21 2011 16:20 GMT
#2704
On March 22 2011 01:12 Cerotix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2011 22:20 Serejai wrote:
Lol, poor woodzy. That guy has some serious mental issues that need to be diagnosed.

EDIT: To add some content for everyone, I finally got the zoning plugin to work... but now the permission system I use doesn't prevent building in restricted areas anymore. Nobody has heard from the author in three weeks now, so...

I guess I'm going to have to switch, yet again, to a different plugin (this will be my third permission plugin that has been abandoned by the creator). Which means rewriting a few thousand lines of text -___-


It seems like you keep getting the shaft from the plugin devs lol, everytime i hear that we are close, it seems like some author decides to GTFO of the minecraft scene, seems pretty rediculous
Is there anything we can do to help?


Not really. I was doing some testing last week with chumza and a few other people. Everything else seemed to be working fine, so I'm just gonna have to switch permission plugins again and hope the next one doesn't die after a week.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 22 2011 03:32 GMT
#2705
Wow...
http://cactuspeople.wordpress.com/
♞
Armstrong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States50 Posts
March 22 2011 03:36 GMT
#2706
On March 22 2011 12:32 Chuiu wrote:
Wow...
http://cactuspeople.wordpress.com/


Haha thats awesome. :D
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
March 22 2011 20:00 GMT
#2707
Glad to be of any help, Bran. Lemme know if theres anything at all I can help to expedite the update process, I'll be on IRC even if I'm not in game; just lemme know :D

And, JEEZE, tough luck with these plugins
Phayze
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2029 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 20:19:24
March 22 2011 20:18 GMT
#2708
Would really love to see the newest version it's a shame
Proud member of the LGA-1366 Core-i7 4Ghz Club
mutant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States31 Posts
March 22 2011 23:20 GMT
#2709
Honestly, I don't miss 1.3 all that much. Most of the stuff that has been added is mostly cosmetic. Though I might be biased, as most of my projects are underground, and don't require colored wool.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 23 2011 00:03 GMT
#2710
Yeah, dyes and wool are really the biggest thing for 1.3. Everything else is just fine in 1.1

Sorry I've been gone for so long, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Lawton Oklahoma...I might try and jump on sometime this week if I have time, but I'm working even in my room here. Client is fussy and he kind of reminds me of Woodzy with the whole HLEPHELPHELPHELHPELPLHEPLHEPLHEPLHELP constantly when I'm trying to do all his other shit, and then he whines that I am not getting my things done on time..

i guess he doesn't understand that if he keeps pulling me aside to do other things for him, that I can't do what I was initially sent out to do.

Gotta love the government. <3
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 23 2011 00:57 GMT
#2711
On March 23 2011 09:03 Torenhire wrote:
Yeah, dyes and wool are really the biggest thing for 1.3. Everything else is just fine in 1.1

Sorry I've been gone for so long, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Lawton Oklahoma...I might try and jump on sometime this week if I have time, but I'm working even in my room here. Client is fussy and he kind of reminds me of Woodzy with the whole HLEPHELPHELPHELHPELPLHEPLHEPLHEPLHELP constantly when I'm trying to do all his other shit, and then he whines that I am not getting my things done on time..

i guess he doesn't understand that if he keeps pulling me aside to do other things for him, that I can't do what I was initially sent out to do.

Gotta love the government. <3

TL;DR toren complaining about how he cant play minecraft because he has a 'job'
LOL
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 23 2011 01:04 GMT
#2712
I could play Minecraft if I wanted, so you're actually wrong. If you're gonna be that guy, you should actually say "won't" because I enjoy having a nice income. It'd be pretty stupid to go and get myself fired or in bad sight of my boss over gaming.

Don't be a Hugo, Cero. Stop while you're ahead.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 23 2011 01:42 GMT
#2713
just giving you a hard time man, my bad.
please dont compare me to hugo again tho, i dont think i could deal with being french lol
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 23 2011 02:03 GMT
#2714
Sorry, sarcasm detectors are totally fried. As are any other concept of patience I once had.

I just want to get the fuck out of here and never come back. Not only is my client a freaking psycho, this city is the most boring, mundane, middle-of-nowhere and has-nothing-to-do place ever.

Literally 360 degrees of flat land all covered in dirt, a two lane road, two hotels, a police department, and then the little city if you go far enough down the road.

There is only one car parked at the police department, and has been only one since last Sunday. I'm convinced there's only one police officer for this town.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
March 23 2011 02:25 GMT
#2715
another reason im glad im canadian
well GL dealing with woodzy V.2, too bad kick/ban isnt an option in real life haha
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
March 24 2011 03:30 GMT
#2716
Wow, I've never seen the world completely empty like this before. Dunno why, but it led to me digging a shaft to the center of the earth in front of the sponge. It's ok, there's water down there for a safe landing.
palanq
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States761 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 04:09:45
March 24 2011 04:09 GMT
#2717
not sure if this is a server or client side problem, but after doing a "fresh" install of minecraft, replacing the minecraft.jar and logging into the server, the game immediately crashes - right after i spawn in the world but before i can move around or anything.
+ Show Spoiler [error message] +

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 3/24/11 12:08 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.1_02
OS: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
Java: 1.6.0_22, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series version 3.3.10428 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at hl.a(SourceFile:268)
at dd.a(SourceFile:395)
at ig.c(SourceFile:207)
at ip.a(SourceFile:282)
at nn.a(SourceFile:41)
at kf.a(SourceFile:232)
at ip.a(SourceFile4)
at ig.i(SourceFile:57)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.i(SourceFile:1201)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:677)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT b5e6b3a3 ----------

time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 13:06:44
March 24 2011 12:53 GMT
#2718
On March 24 2011 12:30 Melancholia wrote:
Wow, I've never seen the world completely empty like this before. Dunno why, but it led to me digging a shaft to the center of the earth in front of the sponge. It's ok, there's water down there for a safe landing.


It could be me but i don't see any water there.

Edit: btw who broke the glass in that grack tower it took me a while to remove all the lava:|
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
March 25 2011 00:38 GMT
#2719
On March 24 2011 21:53 Vain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 12:30 Melancholia wrote:
Wow, I've never seen the world completely empty like this before. Dunno why, but it led to me digging a shaft to the center of the earth in front of the sponge. It's ok, there's water down there for a safe landing.


It could be me but i don't see any water there.

Edit: btw who broke the glass in that grack tower it took me a while to remove all the lava:|

You can't see it, it's only the bottom 4 blocks or so.
Hugoboss21
Profile Joined June 2009
France346 Posts
March 25 2011 07:24 GMT
#2720
On March 23 2011 10:04 Torenhire wrote:
I could play Minecraft if I wanted, so you're actually wrong. If you're gonna be that guy, you should actually say "won't" because I enjoy having a nice income. It'd be pretty stupid to go and get myself fired or in bad sight of my boss over gaming.

Don't be a Hugo, Cero. Stop while you're ahead.


hey, i never annoy u

On March 23 2011 10:42 Cerotix wrote:
just giving you a hard time man, my bad.
please dont compare me to hugo again tho, i dont think i could deal with being french lol


reported for racism
</sarcasm>





This part of the forum makes me feel bad, cant find the reason, racism?
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. --Carl Sagan
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
PiLiPiLi 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2762
ViBE146
Bale 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever446
NeuroSwarm222
Counter-Strike
summit1g7363
taco 579
Other Games
JimRising 569
WinterStarcraft345
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP101
• poizon28 30
• davetesta25
• practicex 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra919
• Shiphtur298
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.