• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9822 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 138

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Hugoboss21
Profile Joined June 2009
France346 Posts
March 31 2011 20:37 GMT
#2741
http://www.minecraft.net/store/loot.jsp

HAHAHAHHAA
Minecraft trolling TF2
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. --Carl Sagan
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 31 2011 22:17 GMT
#2742
April first happens early at TL...
♞
David_Mcnasty
Profile Joined November 2010
United States20 Posts
April 01 2011 05:46 GMT
#2743
God I can't wait to get paid tomorrow. I've been intending on getting into the server for ages now but I've just been distracted playing HoN and League of Legends. Finally got Minecraft reinstalled so this will be priority #1.
"There can only be one."
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
April 01 2011 05:51 GMT
#2744
hahahahaha this would essentially turn the minecraft server into a North Korea :\
Thagrimreaper
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands13 Posts
April 01 2011 10:28 GMT
#2745
Haahaha good joke bought it for a second there
OHAI
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 10:46:18
April 01 2011 10:45 GMT
#2746
hey minecraft guys,
i was wondering if anyone can recommend me a good beginners guide with everything i need to know for building my first little mansion. i googled already, but the guides i found were pretty bad imho.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 01 2011 11:10 GMT
#2747
Sigh, I know its an april fools joke, but they just aren't funny anymore.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Kooha
Profile Joined February 2011
United States25 Posts
April 01 2011 17:15 GMT
#2748
I heard that if you give Woodzy enough diamonds that he'll donate his kidneys to his local hospital.
Kooha
teaguev
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
April 01 2011 21:22 GMT
#2749
Recently I keep getting an outdated server notice.It the server down or is it something on my end?This happened right after an update.
Nayl
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada413 Posts
April 01 2011 21:30 GMT
#2750
On April 02 2011 06:22 teaguev wrote:
Recently I keep getting an outdated server notice.It the server down or is it something on my end?This happened right after an update.


You have to change your Minecraft version, the instructions are in the OP. The server runs on older version because it doesnt support new version or something.

I hope notch releases this thing soon so we can have a full reset! theres Lots of things that this server is missing now
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
April 01 2011 21:34 GMT
#2751
On April 01 2011 19:45 Corvi wrote:
hey minecraft guys,
i was wondering if anyone can recommend me a good beginners guide with everything i need to know for building my first little mansion. i googled already, but the guides i found were pretty bad imho.


It's right here.

irc://irc.quakenet.org/tlminecraft

That's the IRC channel

Or just log in, look around. There's a lot of nice and helpful people on Minecraft! Server is a little strained for people because we're behind a lot of versions. Plugins and such that need to be updated that aren't being updated.

The only thing we're really missing out on is dyes, cakes, beds, and the nether...none of that stuff really crucial. Dyes would really be the only thing on that list I'd love to have, but again...not crucial.

Just a repost for people who are confused (you shouldn't be if you read the OP)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=7585613

That's the connection instructions.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Fear_Chaos
Profile Joined December 2004
United States101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 15:00:12
April 02 2011 14:01 GMT
#2752
I was heading northwest from East Braxis and at some point my game crashed. Now Minecraft crashes as soon as I log into the server. Is there anything that can be done? My login is "Hazorath".

Edit: I read back a few pages and saw I'm not the only one with the issue. I'm not using any texture packs or anything of the sort either. I also tried reinstalling to no avail. However, I noticed that if I go to single player and change render distance from "normal" to "tiny" that it takes about half a second longer for me to crash. Not sure if that helps in diagnosing the problem.
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
April 02 2011 20:50 GMT
#2753
On April 02 2011 23:01 Fear_Chaos wrote:
I was heading northwest from East Braxis and at some point my game crashed. Now Minecraft crashes as soon as I log into the server. Is there anything that can be done? My login is "Hazorath".

Edit: I read back a few pages and saw I'm not the only one with the issue. I'm not using any texture packs or anything of the sort either. I also tried reinstalling to no avail. However, I noticed that if I go to single player and change render distance from "normal" to "tiny" that it takes about half a second longer for me to crash. Not sure if that helps in diagnosing the problem.

You sure you're running minecraft v1.1? Sounds kinda like what was happening to me a while ago when I was having some issues with the server.
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
April 02 2011 21:20 GMT
#2754
holy crap, serejai got me >_>
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
April 02 2011 21:27 GMT
#2755
I don't even play multiplayer and I almost raged at the OP.

woodzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
Fear_Chaos
Profile Joined December 2004
United States101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-02 22:05:14
April 02 2011 22:04 GMT
#2756
On April 03 2011 05:50 Cerotix wrote:
You sure you're running minecraft v1.1? Sounds kinda like what was happening to me a while ago when I was having some issues with the server.


Yes I'm using 1.1. I can log into the server fine; it's after I log in that the crash occurs.
terranissharin
Profile Joined July 2010
37 Posts
April 03 2011 02:31 GMT
#2757
Will this server ever update to 1.4b?
Flash will is taking all of Chuck Norris' facts.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
April 03 2011 03:49 GMT
#2758
No.
♞
Simiard
Profile Joined April 2010
United States55 Posts
April 03 2011 04:17 GMT
#2759
Yes the server will be updating eventually. The problem is getting all the plugins to work on one version. >.<
teaguev
Profile Joined October 2010
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 04:47:07
April 03 2011 04:46 GMT
#2760
Great joke Serejai, I'd love to say i wasn't fooled, but id be lying. I wouldn't be very happy about the change
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings127
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 61
PiLiPiLi 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever548
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 591
Other Games
summit1g7714
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0333
ViBE157
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 31
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1113
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.