• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7840 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 140

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
April 04 2011 11:34 GMT
#2781
On April 04 2011 11:27 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:45 Serejai wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:38 Vain wrote:
Can't we set up our own teamliquid/minecraft dev team

but this means we'll have to code java right?


As you'll see from the thread op, I've tried but only one person was interested. Would need at least 5-6 to really get anywhere to be honest.

The coding is done in Python/Java, I believe.


I might be able to take a look in my spare time, but I'm still quite bad at Java and Python. But I'm learning! I promise!

also, I really like wolves in 1.4... except they just die -.-;


you can feed them pork chops to heal... all the wolves I've tamed have been super badass killing machines.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Psiven
Profile Joined May 2010
United States148 Posts
April 04 2011 13:52 GMT
#2782
Hrm, server has crashed twice this morning while I'm online alone doing nothing special.
HowardRoark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 20:49:44
April 04 2011 20:43 GMT
#2783
EDIT: I found out. Thanks for the nice server. Eagerly awaiting the 1.4 switch
"It is really good to get the double observatory if you want to get the speed and sight range for the observer simultaneously. It's a little bit of an advanced tactic, and by advanced, I mean really fucking bad."
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
April 05 2011 03:30 GMT
#2784
So. I don't know if this is just me getting teary-eyed and sentimental, but do the save files for the old versions of the server exist anywhere still, and would it be possible to download them? I kinda miss some of the old things from back in the day. I've been on TL servers since Fontong's.

Good ol' sky temple.
helperwood
Profile Joined April 2011
Azerbaijan1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 07:34:14
April 06 2011 07:33 GMT
#2785
HI serjai,
im willing to help you out to get you to 1.4.
i can help u have a 100% working 1.4 server with area protechen according to groups default, TL, premium, TLpremium, admin, mod what ever you want, give block logging the works you just tell me what u are looking for as in what plugins should do and i can set you up, ill even do ur permissons for you. all for free becouse im a nice guy. so let me know if you want the help or not.
Woodzy.
helperwood3
Profile Joined April 2011
3 Posts
April 06 2011 13:57 GMT
#2786
well you baned me? i offered my services for free to try and help you out since i have 2 plugin makes on my team that i pay as needed to make custom plugins. but serjai i guess you dont want the help to get your server up todate 1.4. well i have tryed to help you out and fyi area protechen, permissons, worldedit, craftbook, and so many outher plugins that you used are updated to 1.4 just to let you know.
so for the outher members who play on this server i feel sorry for you i really do. well ull never here froom me again ever.
Woodzy
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 06 2011 14:06 GMT
#2787
On April 06 2011 22:57 helperwood3 wrote:
well you baned me? i offered my services for free to try and help you out since i have 2 plugin makes on my team that i pay as needed to make custom plugins. but serjai i guess you dont want the help to get your server up todate 1.4. well i have tryed to help you out and fyi area protechen, permissons, worldedit, craftbook, and so many outher plugins that you used are updated to 1.4 just to let you know.
so for the outher members who play on this server i feel sorry for you i really do. well ull never here froom me again ever.
Woodzy


I don't think the mods are going to give you a second chance, after the things you have done previously. Thats why you keep getting banned. If you keep making accounts, the mods are going to keep banning you.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
April 06 2011 15:46 GMT
#2788
"protechen"

lulls
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
April 06 2011 17:56 GMT
#2789
So guys, I've been afk from the server a bit. Anyone can direct me to somewhere where I can catch up with what happened with the woodzy drama?
Chumza
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
April 06 2011 18:07 GMT
#2790
On April 07 2011 02:56 EtherealDeath wrote:
So guys, I've been afk from the server a bit. Anyone can direct me to somewhere where I can catch up with what happened with the woodzy drama?


Haha, mostly just read his older posts....
Otherwise, hop on TS and I can relay the story!
It's full of twists, turns, and inadequate spelling!

URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 00:52:13
April 07 2011 00:45 GMT
#2791
I feel like he must have been drunk when he wrote out his comments XD

edit: also, what happened to everyone? the server used to be wayyyy more populated :\
Cerotix
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada121 Posts
April 07 2011 00:54 GMT
#2792
On April 07 2011 09:45 tryclops wrote:
I feel like he must have been drunk when he wrote out his comments XD

edit: also, what happened to everyone? the server used to be wayyyy more populated :\

exams, well for me at least lol
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
April 07 2011 00:57 GMT
#2793
On April 07 2011 09:45 tryclops wrote:
I feel like he must have been drunk when he wrote out his comments XD

edit: also, what happened to everyone? the server used to be wayyyy more populated :\

I'm playing on Woodzy's amazing 1.4 server ... no really I'm waiting for our server to update. :/
♞
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 00:59:16
April 07 2011 00:58 GMT
#2794
On April 04 2011 20:34 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 11:27 ]343[ wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:45 Serejai wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:38 Vain wrote:
Can't we set up our own teamliquid/minecraft dev team

but this means we'll have to code java right?


As you'll see from the thread op, I've tried but only one person was interested. Would need at least 5-6 to really get anywhere to be honest.

The coding is done in Python/Java, I believe.


I might be able to take a look in my spare time, but I'm still quite bad at Java and Python. But I'm learning! I promise!

also, I really like wolves in 1.4... except they just die -.-;


you can feed them pork chops to heal... all the wolves I've tamed have been super badass killing machines.


yeah i did that. i should probably not have lava / cactus lying around everywhere XD

and i haven't been playing much because of school and patching blahs
Writer
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
April 07 2011 05:21 GMT
#2795
The update delay has killed activity. I really don't think that it's worth it any more, particularly because I KNOW there are mods to manage permissions, identify block modifications, and roll back changes by specific users already working on 1.4

Eventually we need to move forward, regardless of whether every mod is ready.
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
April 07 2011 11:34 GMT
#2796
helperwood is a pretty cool name though..
and Serejai, i WANT protechen! I dunno what it is, but it sounds so cooL! hahaha
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 16:09:08
April 07 2011 16:08 GMT
#2797
Ever notice how Serejai and Woodzy are never around together anymore?
Coincidence, I think not.
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
April 07 2011 19:46 GMT
#2798
On April 08 2011 01:08 Zerbra wrote:
Ever notice how Serejai and Woodzy are never around together anymore?
Coincidence, I think not.


Jeah, they were such a nice couple together
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 00:55:48
April 08 2011 00:44 GMT
#2799
griefers broke a box of free signs and left carts in the middle of Sarah Palin's Bridge to Nowhere.

no more free signs and all of Dystopia's free supplies will be locked, sorry to those who benefit from our generosity.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
April 08 2011 20:03 GMT
#2800
booo griefers. Can probably find out who did it if no one has already.

SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech123
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
canceldota159
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD81
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta11
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.