• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12977 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 116

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
February 05 2011 15:11 GMT
#2301
On February 05 2011 22:13 snpnx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2011 02:38 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
I am a proud owner

of the Green Music Disc


Aw shit, that means I'm not the only one anymore :/
(Well, I don't know if I was the only one, but to my knowledge I was )

Lol we have one too. (and by we I mean Mystor and Toren, I really have no part in owning that but I can see it. lol)
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
February 05 2011 15:16 GMT
#2302
Ah cool, I wanted to know if/who else had some, but no one ever said they did.
It's still a pretty exclusive club :D
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
February 05 2011 15:46 GMT
#2303
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?
psillypsybic!
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
February 05 2011 16:08 GMT
#2304
On February 06 2011 00:46 zachMEISTER wrote:
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

Usually, the "not premium" message is the error you get when you're using a pirated version of Minecraft or minecraft.net is having issues (something that happens very, very frequently). So, if you haven't bought the game, do so if you want to play SMP. If you bought it, keep trying. Some guy had that problem a couple of days ago, but managed to get in after trying several times.
Blah.
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
February 05 2011 18:08 GMT
#2305
On February 06 2011 01:08 MinoMino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 00:46 zachMEISTER wrote:
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

Usually, the "not premium" message is the error you get when you're using a pirated version of Minecraft or minecraft.net is having issues (something that happens very, very frequently). So, if you haven't bought the game, do so if you want to play SMP. If you bought it, keep trying. Some guy had that problem a couple of days ago, but managed to get in after trying several times.



So, just to clarify, even if I'm attempting to play on a private server, I need to buy the game inorder to play multiplayer period? Because I haven't actually purchased the game, just downloaded the files and attempted to play it. I figured it was like most other games, where one can download the retail client and play private servers for free.
psillypsybic!
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
February 05 2011 18:37 GMT
#2306
On February 06 2011 03:08 zachMEISTER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 01:08 MinoMino wrote:
On February 06 2011 00:46 zachMEISTER wrote:
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

Usually, the "not premium" message is the error you get when you're using a pirated version of Minecraft or minecraft.net is having issues (something that happens very, very frequently). So, if you haven't bought the game, do so if you want to play SMP. If you bought it, keep trying. Some guy had that problem a couple of days ago, but managed to get in after trying several times.



So, just to clarify, even if I'm attempting to play on a private server, I need to buy the game inorder to play multiplayer period? Because I haven't actually purchased the game, just downloaded the files and attempted to play it. I figured it was like most other games, where one can download the retail client and play private servers for free.


I'll keep my rant about pirating to myself here, and just give you the fact that Mino already stated:

Buy the game if you want to play online.
The people running the TL server went clear on that it is a legit server, I don't know if it's still somewhere in the first posts, but they said it somewhere.
And to give you an incentive to buy it:
It's really worth the money (especially the Multiplayer), plus it's still cheap. It's one of the most relaxing games I've played and very well worth the price of a full title.

If you played a bit single player and like it, then please buy it.
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
February 05 2011 19:25 GMT
#2307
anyone unable to log in? it keeps timing out here >;<
Pokemon Master
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
February 05 2011 20:34 GMT
#2308
On February 06 2011 03:37 snpnx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 03:08 zachMEISTER wrote:
On February 06 2011 01:08 MinoMino wrote:
On February 06 2011 00:46 zachMEISTER wrote:
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

Usually, the "not premium" message is the error you get when you're using a pirated version of Minecraft or minecraft.net is having issues (something that happens very, very frequently). So, if you haven't bought the game, do so if you want to play SMP. If you bought it, keep trying. Some guy had that problem a couple of days ago, but managed to get in after trying several times.



So, just to clarify, even if I'm attempting to play on a private server, I need to buy the game inorder to play multiplayer period? Because I haven't actually purchased the game, just downloaded the files and attempted to play it. I figured it was like most other games, where one can download the retail client and play private servers for free.


I'll keep my rant about pirating to myself here, and just give you the fact that Mino already stated:

Buy the game if you want to play online.
The people running the TL server went clear on that it is a legit server, I don't know if it's still somewhere in the first posts, but they said it somewhere.
And to give you an incentive to buy it:
It's really worth the money (especially the Multiplayer), plus it's still cheap. It's one of the most relaxing games I've played and very well worth the price of a full title.

If you played a bit single player and like it, then please buy it.



Yeah, you should keep your rant about pirating to yourself, considering the Minecraft website gives you access to download the game, and gives you access to many private servers that allow one to play on them by adjusting files that connect to particular servers.

It doesn't say anywhere about requiring a legit copy, and I've got a legit copy. So, your point about pirating is useless. Also, I don't exactly consider $20 cheap for a game like this. I'd consider $10 cheap for this kind of game. Considering the language used to code the game, and the general support behind the community, it seems rather expensive.
psillypsybic!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 05 2011 21:03 GMT
#2309
On February 06 2011 05:34 zachMEISTER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 03:37 snpnx wrote:
On February 06 2011 03:08 zachMEISTER wrote:
On February 06 2011 01:08 MinoMino wrote:
On February 06 2011 00:46 zachMEISTER wrote:
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

Usually, the "not premium" message is the error you get when you're using a pirated version of Minecraft or minecraft.net is having issues (something that happens very, very frequently). So, if you haven't bought the game, do so if you want to play SMP. If you bought it, keep trying. Some guy had that problem a couple of days ago, but managed to get in after trying several times.



So, just to clarify, even if I'm attempting to play on a private server, I need to buy the game inorder to play multiplayer period? Because I haven't actually purchased the game, just downloaded the files and attempted to play it. I figured it was like most other games, where one can download the retail client and play private servers for free.


I'll keep my rant about pirating to myself here, and just give you the fact that Mino already stated:

Buy the game if you want to play online.
The people running the TL server went clear on that it is a legit server, I don't know if it's still somewhere in the first posts, but they said it somewhere.
And to give you an incentive to buy it:
It's really worth the money (especially the Multiplayer), plus it's still cheap. It's one of the most relaxing games I've played and very well worth the price of a full title.

If you played a bit single player and like it, then please buy it.



Yeah, you should keep your rant about pirating to yourself, considering the Minecraft website gives you access to download the game, and gives you access to many private servers that allow one to play on them by adjusting files that connect to particular servers.

It doesn't say anywhere about requiring a legit copy, and I've got a legit copy. So, your point about pirating is useless. Also, I don't exactly consider $20 cheap for a game like this. I'd consider $10 cheap for this kind of game. Considering the language used to code the game, and the general support behind the community, it seems rather expensive.


On the contrary, you should probably keep your opinions on theft to yourself. The part about having to "adjust files" in order to connect to servers with a pirated copy should've clued you in that you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.

You clearly do not have a legit copy of the game if you a) haven't paid for it, and b) have to modify files in order to play. I'm honestly not sure how you could possibly think you do.

That being said, two others have already informed you that we don't support pirating here (and neither do any of the other major Minecraft servers, for that matter) so it feels rather redundant for me to say it, however for the sake of argument... you must have a legit copy of the game to play on this server.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
pfods
Profile Joined September 2010
United States895 Posts
February 05 2011 21:16 GMT
#2310
How come you guys aren't running 1.2?
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
February 05 2011 21:20 GMT
#2311
serejai is a huuuge fan of notch, so he tries to replicate his working style!
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
February 05 2011 21:23 GMT
#2312
On February 06 2011 06:16 pfods wrote:
How come you guys aren't running 1.2?


cuz if they update they cant protect against griefing. and about pirating minecraft notch has stated that "Instead of just relying on guilt tripping pirates into buying, or wasting time and money trying to stop them, I can offer online-only services that actually add to the game experience. Online level saving, centralized skins, friends lists and secure name verification for multiplayer. None of these features can be accessed by people with pirated versions of the game, and hopefully they can be features that turn pirates from thieves into potential customers."
pfods
Profile Joined September 2010
United States895 Posts
February 05 2011 21:26 GMT
#2313
On February 06 2011 06:23 iNdEMAND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 06:16 pfods wrote:
How come you guys aren't running 1.2?


cuz if they update they cant protect against griefing. and about pirating minecraft notch has stated that "Instead of just relying on guilt tripping pirates into buying, or wasting time and money trying to stop them, I can offer online-only services that actually add to the game experience. Online level saving, centralized skins, friends lists and secure name verification for multiplayer. None of these features can be accessed by people with pirated versions of the game, and hopefully they can be features that turn pirates from thieves into potential customers."


Why is that? What is different in 1.2 that allows for griefing?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 05 2011 21:41 GMT
#2314
On February 06 2011 06:26 pfods wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 06:23 iNdEMAND wrote:
On February 06 2011 06:16 pfods wrote:
How come you guys aren't running 1.2?


cuz if they update they cant protect against griefing. and about pirating minecraft notch has stated that "Instead of just relying on guilt tripping pirates into buying, or wasting time and money trying to stop them, I can offer online-only services that actually add to the game experience. Online level saving, centralized skins, friends lists and secure name verification for multiplayer. None of these features can be accessed by people with pirated versions of the game, and hopefully they can be features that turn pirates from thieves into potential customers."


Why is that? What is different in 1.2 that allows for griefing?


Minecraft servers require third party mods and addons to function properly. The default server client doesn't have ANY moderation tools. Shortly before 1.2 was released, the mod system at the time (hMod) was discontinued, and the new system (Bukkit) isn't released yet. I have dev builds I can use, but there are still some crash issues and certain features missing that make me uncomfortable upgrading right now.

Since it's easy enough to downgrade to 1.1, there's really no reason to rush into 1.2 and risk map corruption or plugins not functioning properly.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
zachMEISTER
Profile Joined December 2010
United States625 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-05 22:05:26
February 05 2011 21:49 GMT
#2315
On February 06 2011 06:03 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 05:34 zachMEISTER wrote:
On February 06 2011 03:37 snpnx wrote:
On February 06 2011 03:08 zachMEISTER wrote:
On February 06 2011 01:08 MinoMino wrote:
On February 06 2011 00:46 zachMEISTER wrote:
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

Usually, the "not premium" message is the error you get when you're using a pirated version of Minecraft or minecraft.net is having issues (something that happens very, very frequently). So, if you haven't bought the game, do so if you want to play SMP. If you bought it, keep trying. Some guy had that problem a couple of days ago, but managed to get in after trying several times.



So, just to clarify, even if I'm attempting to play on a private server, I need to buy the game inorder to play multiplayer period? Because I haven't actually purchased the game, just downloaded the files and attempted to play it. I figured it was like most other games, where one can download the retail client and play private servers for free.


I'll keep my rant about pirating to myself here, and just give you the fact that Mino already stated:

Buy the game if you want to play online.
The people running the TL server went clear on that it is a legit server, I don't know if it's still somewhere in the first posts, but they said it somewhere.
And to give you an incentive to buy it:
It's really worth the money (especially the Multiplayer), plus it's still cheap. It's one of the most relaxing games I've played and very well worth the price of a full title.

If you played a bit single player and like it, then please buy it.



Yeah, you should keep your rant about pirating to yourself, considering the Minecraft website gives you access to download the game, and gives you access to many private servers that allow one to play on them by adjusting files that connect to particular servers.

It doesn't say anywhere about requiring a legit copy, and I've got a legit copy. So, your point about pirating is useless. Also, I don't exactly consider $20 cheap for a game like this. I'd consider $10 cheap for this kind of game. Considering the language used to code the game, and the general support behind the community, it seems rather expensive.


On the contrary, you should probably keep your opinions on theft to yourself. The part about having to "adjust files" in order to connect to servers with a pirated copy should've clued you in that you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.

You clearly do not have a legit copy of the game if you a) haven't paid for it, and b) have to modify files in order to play. I'm honestly not sure how you could possibly think you do.

That being said, two others have already informed you that we don't support pirating here (and neither do any of the other major Minecraft servers, for that matter) so it feels rather redundant for me to say it, however for the sake of argument... you must have a legit copy of the game to play on this server.



The funny thing about what you're writing is that I've actually downloaded a legit copy of the game, I've just yet to "premium"-ize my account. (Let me point you in the right direction, Minecraft Website. You can read the part that says, "Download Minecraft.exe, place it anywhere you want, then run it.") So, the "version" of the game I have has only been modified by replacing the .jar file from the website to the .jar file that you guys instruct users to use in this thread So, the accusations of my game being pirated are unsupported. The only thing that I've said that has even hinted at a bogus version was the fact that there is a way to access private servers. I've never done it, I've just seen the list. Also, no where in any of my posts did I voice an opinion about my view on theft either.

However, I will thank you for clarifying that I need to purchase the game in order to play on a private server. Because, as I've stated before, a lot of games just require the files to access multiplayer on private servers (such as WoW, Lineage 2, and many of MMO/Multiplayer games).
psillypsybic!
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
February 05 2011 21:57 GMT
#2316
On February 06 2011 06:49 zachMEISTER wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 06:03 Serejai wrote:
On February 06 2011 05:34 zachMEISTER wrote:
On February 06 2011 03:37 snpnx wrote:
On February 06 2011 03:08 zachMEISTER wrote:
On February 06 2011 01:08 MinoMino wrote:
On February 06 2011 00:46 zachMEISTER wrote:
For fear of spending HOUR on HOURS trying to read every page of this post, how to login to this Minecraft Server..can I get some help?

I downloaded the latest from the minecraft website, let it update, and replaced the .jar file in the minecraft %appdata% folder and when I try to login it doesn't put me anywhere. Says failure to login because I'm not premium. Also, using an older version of Minecraft that a friend of mine found, I'm able to enter an IP that I wish to connect to, but it still gives me the same error message. Any ideas?

Usually, the "not premium" message is the error you get when you're using a pirated version of Minecraft or minecraft.net is having issues (something that happens very, very frequently). So, if you haven't bought the game, do so if you want to play SMP. If you bought it, keep trying. Some guy had that problem a couple of days ago, but managed to get in after trying several times.



So, just to clarify, even if I'm attempting to play on a private server, I need to buy the game inorder to play multiplayer period? Because I haven't actually purchased the game, just downloaded the files and attempted to play it. I figured it was like most other games, where one can download the retail client and play private servers for free.


I'll keep my rant about pirating to myself here, and just give you the fact that Mino already stated:

Buy the game if you want to play online.
The people running the TL server went clear on that it is a legit server, I don't know if it's still somewhere in the first posts, but they said it somewhere.
And to give you an incentive to buy it:
It's really worth the money (especially the Multiplayer), plus it's still cheap. It's one of the most relaxing games I've played and very well worth the price of a full title.

If you played a bit single player and like it, then please buy it.



Yeah, you should keep your rant about pirating to yourself, considering the Minecraft website gives you access to download the game, and gives you access to many private servers that allow one to play on them by adjusting files that connect to particular servers.

It doesn't say anywhere about requiring a legit copy, and I've got a legit copy. So, your point about pirating is useless. Also, I don't exactly consider $20 cheap for a game like this. I'd consider $10 cheap for this kind of game. Considering the language used to code the game, and the general support behind the community, it seems rather expensive.


On the contrary, you should probably keep your opinions on theft to yourself. The part about having to "adjust files" in order to connect to servers with a pirated copy should've clued you in that you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.

You clearly do not have a legit copy of the game if you a) haven't paid for it, and b) have to modify files in order to play. I'm honestly not sure how you could possibly think you do.

That being said, two others have already informed you that we don't support pirating here (and neither do any of the other major Minecraft servers, for that matter) so it feels rather redundant for me to say it, however for the sake of argument... you must have a legit copy of the game to play on this server.



The funny thing about what you're writing is that I've actually downloaded a legit copy of the game, I've just yet to "premium"-ize my account. (Let me point you in the right direction, Minecraft Website. You can read the part that says, "Download Minecraft.exe, place it anywhere you want, then run it.") So, the "version" of the game I have has only been modified by replacing the .jar file from the website to the .jar file that you guys instruct users to use in this thread So, the accusations of my game being pirated are unsupported. The only thing that I've said that has even hinted at a bogus version was the fact that there is a way to access private servers. I've never done it, I've just seen the list. Also, no where in any of my posts did I voice an opinion about my view on theft either.


Kind of a snooty remark, but whatever. Your copy actually isn't legit. It absolutely tells you to download and run, but not before telling you: If you have bought the game, you can download a stand-alone launcher for Minecraft here..

So forgive Serejai for thinking you're trying to pirate. I don't know if there are other servers you can join without buying but from I know you can't/shouldn't be allowed to PLAY THE GAME without buying it.
Chains none
Plaxy
Profile Joined December 2010
57 Posts
February 05 2011 22:03 GMT
#2317
On February 04 2011 08:30 Plaxy wrote:
so uh i was just banned from this server i played on it for like 10 minutes didnt touch anything now i cant log on.

ID: Darthplax


if a mod of the server could help me with this issue that would be great.
So we'll hate him Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark gracken. - Pieman
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 05 2011 22:58 GMT
#2318
inb4 he removed redstone out of pure curiosity
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
ZhenMiChan
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Netherlands1181 Posts
February 05 2011 23:04 GMT
#2319
I've got a server running myself with 1.2_02 with bukkit

All the add-on work so UPGRADE that shit!
Studying Chinese~
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 05 2011 23:18 GMT
#2320
On February 06 2011 08:04 ZhenMiChan wrote:
I've got a server running myself with 1.2_02 with bukkit

All the add-on work so UPGRADE that shit!


It's not that simple. I've had a working 1.2 server up for about a month now for internal purposes, however there have been constant issues popping up.

Not to mention the addons we use aren't 100% ported over yet, and there isn't a native permissions system in Bukkit. To have a plugin handle permissions is a LOT of work because of the file format they use, and I have to manually port over hundreds of permissions which would take at least a few days to do.

Soon though I'd say within a few days at best... next weekend at worst.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
OSC
6h 37m
Replay Cast
6h 37m
OSC
19h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.