• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12998 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 115

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
February 01 2011 21:50 GMT
#2281
--- Nuked ---
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
February 01 2011 23:19 GMT
#2282
Yeah bukkit / hmod need to update for 1.2 but they can't yet due to changes with 1.2. Notch and Co. are in communication with them so hopefully it will get worked out soon.
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 02:06:05
February 02 2011 01:48 GMT
#2283
egad I tried going to the shattered isle place on public, I crashed ._>
I can't seem to get out D:

EDIT:
NEVERMIND!

but I do have to admit, the server is so fucking badass LOL
Aiyeeeee
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 02:54:42
February 02 2011 02:20 GMT
#2284
removed
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 04:35:43
February 02 2011 02:22 GMT
#2285
removed
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
February 02 2011 05:06 GMT
#2286
On February 02 2011 06:50 dronebabo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 02:02 MinoMino wrote:
On January 31 2011 13:57 Enki wrote:
On January 31 2011 05:09 Serejai wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:09 Enki wrote:
So i finally caved in a bought minecraft last night. Died about 5 times due to zombies T_T
I log on this morning and it says im banned from the server, what happened?


Assuming you are entous, who is the only person banned recently... you destroyed another player's blocks and redstone wiring. What happened was that you chose a playstyle we don't allow on the server.

I'll have to look into exactly which blocks you modified, and depending on the outcome you may be unbanned in a few days.


Looked like blood or something so i was curious, how the hell was i supposed to know that this:
[image loading]
is redstone wire. Besides that I dont really recall moving someone elses blocks. I went in a couple houses where signs just said to keep the door closed, which I did when i was done looking around in them.
In the case of the redstone wiring, I apologize, I didn't know what it was. As for the blocks, If I moved any that belonged to someone, I apologize.

Also, minecraft keeps crashing when I try to join some servers, can anyone make anything out of this or should I just email them.


+ Show Spoiler +
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 1/30/11 11:51 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.1_02
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_23, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 9800 GTX+/PCI/SSE2 version 3.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
at ip.a(SourceFile:380)
at gf.a(SourceFile:50)
at kf.a(SourceFile:232)
at ip.a(SourceFile4)
at ow.g(SourceFile:43)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.i(SourceFile:1074)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:677)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 31ae2d53 ----------

See, you took a couple of redstone blocks because you were curious, but you didn't put them back. Then you entered someone else's house and made a bunch of dirt stairs to get around, but you didn't remove them. Isn't it obvious that you shouldn't do that?

seems v obv to me. doesnt seem like hes very regretful either judging by the opening line of his post 'how the hell should i...'
no excuse for not knowing what it was as minomino already stated...should have put it back regardless of whether u knew what it was or not. common sense/courtesy


No offense, but it's quite hard to get an actual emotional intent through online text unless it's blatant. He's right, how would he have known about something like redstone when he first started out the game. It's a long line of red dirt to anyone who hasn't already been exposed to it. Besides he apologized, that's as direct as you can get with text.
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
No_Roo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States905 Posts
February 02 2011 05:23 GMT
#2287
We still don't have a map of this server? Really want to see how it looks now, there have been so many huge projects
(US) NoRoo.fighting
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 02 2011 05:30 GMT
#2288
Started my giant tree project. I laid down several stacks of dirt to expand the working area and then got the roots for the tree started...

[image loading]

They will eventually grow upwards and meet up in the center for the base of the tree, from there It will stop following a pattern and get a more organic look as I start to plant trees for leaves and branches and such.

If anyone wants to help with the project pm me in game.
♞
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
February 02 2011 14:54 GMT
#2289
On February 02 2011 14:06 Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2011 06:50 dronebabo wrote:
On February 01 2011 02:02 MinoMino wrote:
On January 31 2011 13:57 Enki wrote:
On January 31 2011 05:09 Serejai wrote:
On January 31 2011 03:09 Enki wrote:
So i finally caved in a bought minecraft last night. Died about 5 times due to zombies T_T
I log on this morning and it says im banned from the server, what happened?


Assuming you are entous, who is the only person banned recently... you destroyed another player's blocks and redstone wiring. What happened was that you chose a playstyle we don't allow on the server.

I'll have to look into exactly which blocks you modified, and depending on the outcome you may be unbanned in a few days.


Looked like blood or something so i was curious, how the hell was i supposed to know that this:
[image loading]
is redstone wire. Besides that I dont really recall moving someone elses blocks. I went in a couple houses where signs just said to keep the door closed, which I did when i was done looking around in them.
In the case of the redstone wiring, I apologize, I didn't know what it was. As for the blocks, If I moved any that belonged to someone, I apologize.

Also, minecraft keeps crashing when I try to join some servers, can anyone make anything out of this or should I just email them.


+ Show Spoiler +
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------
Generated 1/30/11 11:51 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.1_02
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_23, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 9800 GTX+/PCI/SSE2 version 3.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
at ip.a(SourceFile:380)
at gf.a(SourceFile:50)
at kf.a(SourceFile:232)
at ip.a(SourceFile4)
at ow.g(SourceFile:43)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.i(SourceFile:1074)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:677)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 31ae2d53 ----------

See, you took a couple of redstone blocks because you were curious, but you didn't put them back. Then you entered someone else's house and made a bunch of dirt stairs to get around, but you didn't remove them. Isn't it obvious that you shouldn't do that?

seems v obv to me. doesnt seem like hes very regretful either judging by the opening line of his post 'how the hell should i...'
no excuse for not knowing what it was as minomino already stated...should have put it back regardless of whether u knew what it was or not. common sense/courtesy


No offense, but it's quite hard to get an actual emotional intent through online text unless it's blatant. He's right, how would he have known about something like redstone when he first started out the game. It's a long line of red dirt to anyone who hasn't already been exposed to it. Besides he apologized, that's as direct as you can get with text.

He still hasn't addressed the dirt blocks he left lying around in people's houses. He also made a hole in someone's roof. I don't care whether he knew or not what redstone was, I still find it obvious that you shouldn't use other people's property as a testing ground.

Either way, if he gets unbanned, I suggest he spends time playing single player before returning, or at least resist using any mouse buttons unless he knows what he's doing.
Blah.
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
February 03 2011 01:14 GMT
#2290
Any idea why I'd be getting an login error malformed input around byte 3?? it's only on this server it seems
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 01:36:56
February 03 2011 01:35 GMT
#2291
Loading chunks gave me a pretty nice shot of Agria from Grack.
[image loading]
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
February 03 2011 03:45 GMT
#2292
On February 03 2011 10:14 Hawk wrote:
Any idea why I'd be getting an login error malformed input around byte 3?? it's only on this server it seems

Hmm, are you on 1.2 by any chance? I believe you get something along that line when you're on 1.2. If so, follow this post. If not, um, no idea. D:
Blah.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 03 2011 03:54 GMT
#2293
That is indeed an invalid version error. You're either using 1.2 or a bad version of 1.1.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Plaxy
Profile Joined December 2010
57 Posts
February 03 2011 23:30 GMT
#2294
so uh i was just banned from this server i played on it for like 10 minutes didnt touch anything now i cant log on.

ID: Darthplax
So we'll hate him Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark gracken. - Pieman
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
February 04 2011 17:38 GMT
#2295
I am a proud owner

of the Green Music Disc

Aiyeeeee
jakek95
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom351 Posts
February 04 2011 23:14 GMT
#2296
[image loading]

LOL@Ashley
Nem0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States134 Posts
February 05 2011 01:13 GMT
#2297
@jakek95, what texture pack are you using?
jakek95
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom351 Posts
February 05 2011 11:45 GMT
#2298
@Nem0 the qPack2 texture pack
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
February 05 2011 13:13 GMT
#2299
On February 05 2011 02:38 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
I am a proud owner

of the Green Music Disc


Aw shit, that means I'm not the only one anymore :/
(Well, I don't know if I was the only one, but to my knowledge I was )
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
Kragx
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark236 Posts
February 05 2011 15:03 GMT
#2300
I believe i have one as well, had it since one of the first days. Not sure though, not currently playing untill the version gets updated
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 37m
OSC
6h 37m
Replay Cast
6h 37m
OSC
19h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.