• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7664 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 113

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
January 28 2011 13:30 GMT
#2241
On January 28 2011 10:15 ScytheMan01 wrote:
minimino's fix didnt work ;_;

Yeah, the fix seems to work for the majority, but not everyone. Not sure what can be done, as I can't reproduce the issue myself.

On January 28 2011 20:32 Loranga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2011 11:28 Chuiu wrote:
On January 28 2011 01:10 Loranga wrote:
A TL-member has stolen one of my pumpkins. I hope you are ashamed of youself

Oh man every time I see someone with a pumpkin I'm so envious, but I would never think of stealing one. I hope whoever did it gets caught and banned.

I don't really care that it's gone, but it's the fact that it was a TL-member that makes me angry. By the way, tell me your minecraft ID and I'll give you a pumpkin if I see you online.

If you see an admin online, we could check who stole it.
Blah.
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
January 28 2011 17:45 GMT
#2242
I don't mean to sound like an idiot or anything (I just accept that I do), but is the comparison to LittleBigPlanet apt? That is, "above average core game bolstered by an incredibly intuitive world builder"?
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
puckstop101
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada132 Posts
January 28 2011 18:18 GMT
#2243
      Comparing minecraft to littlebigplanet is just a insult to minecraft, don't get me wrong, littlebigplanet was a fun ass game and blew me away, but the amount of time i spend on it compared to minecraft just doesn't compare. Just something about minecraft makes me wanna go okay one more level, then ill log off... okay one more.... allright ill stay on for a little longer
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
January 28 2011 20:51 GMT
#2244
On January 29 2011 03:18 puckstop101 wrote:
      Comparing minecraft to littlebigplanet is just a insult to minecraft, don't get me wrong, littlebigplanet was a fun ass game and blew me away, but the amount of time i spend on it compared to minecraft just doesn't compare. Just something about minecraft makes me wanna go okay one more level, then ill log off... okay one more.... allright ill stay on for a little longer

I think they are somewhat comparable and you shouldn't be insulted because they are both fun.
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
January 28 2011 21:04 GMT
#2245
On January 29 2011 03:18 puckstop101 wrote:
      Comparing minecraft to littlebigplanet is just a insult to minecraft, don't get me wrong, littlebigplanet was a fun ass game and blew me away, but the amount of time i spend on it compared to minecraft just doesn't compare. Just something about minecraft makes me wanna go okay one more level, then ill log off... okay one more.... allright ill stay on for a little longer

It does seem to me that this kind of game is much more conducive to the personal computer (open format, mouse-and-keyboard, blah blah). Also, LittleBigPlanet's focus seems to be much more narrow and far less Rubegardian than a game like Minecraft can be. But I stress that I am speaking from the view point that I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. It's really just chatter and fluff.
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
January 28 2011 22:11 GMT
#2246
Rubegardian?
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
January 28 2011 23:20 GMT
#2247
Yeah, that isn't coming up on Google.
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
January 29 2011 00:16 GMT
#2248
On January 29 2011 07:11 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Rubegardian?

I meant a Rube Goldberg machine. MAH BAD.
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
January 29 2011 03:05 GMT
#2249
On January 29 2011 09:16 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 07:11 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Rubegardian?

I meant a Rube Goldberg machine. MAH BAD.

I dunno the computers made in Little Big Planet remind me of Rube Goldberg machines even more than the computers made in Minecraft.
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 03:59:28
January 29 2011 03:06 GMT
#2250
removed
woodzykiler
Profile Joined December 2010
United States66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 03:59:12
January 29 2011 03:09 GMT
#2251
removed
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
January 29 2011 04:00 GMT
#2252
On January 29 2011 12:05 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2011 09:16 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On January 29 2011 07:11 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Rubegardian?

I meant a Rube Goldberg machine. MAH BAD.

I dunno the computers made in Little Big Planet remind me of Rube Goldberg machines even more than the computers made in Minecraft.

Actually, now that I think about it (and based on what I know about the games), I agree with you. Man, I really failed at this conversation. I think everybody got the gist of the comparison, though.
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
January 29 2011 04:35 GMT
#2253
the jar on page 101 404'd
Not good
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-30 06:40:04
January 30 2011 06:33 GMT
#2254
Can we make a subway line from Lesser Grack to Braxis East?
Then maybe connect it to the Braxis above-ground line?

EDIT i'm confused by the zone map. Is /spawn Greater or Lesser Grack.
Hugoboss21
Profile Joined June 2009
France346 Posts
January 30 2011 09:49 GMT
#2255
On January 30 2011 15:33 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Can we make a subway line from Lesser Grack to Braxis East?
Then maybe connect it to the Braxis above-ground line?

EDIT i'm confused by the zone map. Is /spawn Greater or Lesser Grack.


i would if i had access to lesser grack city station, and there is a good chance i will never :[
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. --Carl Sagan
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
January 30 2011 18:09 GMT
#2256
So i finally caved in a bought minecraft last night. Died about 5 times due to zombies T_T
I log on this morning and it says im banned from the server, what happened?
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
January 30 2011 20:09 GMT
#2257
On January 31 2011 03:09 Enki wrote:
So i finally caved in a bought minecraft last night. Died about 5 times due to zombies T_T
I log on this morning and it says im banned from the server, what happened?


Assuming you are entous, who is the only person banned recently... you destroyed another player's blocks and redstone wiring. What happened was that you chose a playstyle we don't allow on the server.

I'll have to look into exactly which blocks you modified, and depending on the outcome you may be unbanned in a few days.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
January 30 2011 20:37 GMT
#2258
So I mostly play Singleplayer minecraft, but what's the multiplayer all about? or better yet, what's the teamliquid server all about?
Aiyeeeee
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
January 30 2011 20:48 GMT
#2259
On January 30 2011 15:33 Pigsquirrel wrote:
Can we make a subway line from Lesser Grack to Braxis East?
Then maybe connect it to the Braxis above-ground line?

EDIT i'm confused by the zone map. Is /spawn Greater or Lesser Grack.


/spawn is a small island between Lesser Grack and Agria
TLMS
Pwnergizer Bunny
Profile Joined July 2010
United States110 Posts
January 30 2011 20:49 GMT
#2260
Do you have to buy minecraft or do you just make an account somewhere?
Patch 1.1.4 Fixed an error where players were playing games with more then two bases on a certain map
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9428
Rain 3401
Soulkey 358
BeSt 349
soO 330
Soma 324
Stork 318
Rush 224
firebathero 188
Barracks 167
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
Shinee 37
Killer 35
Shine 26
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
Sharp 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 7
Noble 5
zelot 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4701
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
gofns31087
singsing899
WinterStarcraft655
Pyrionflax187
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 59
• Sammyuel 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2197
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos2601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20m
Patches Events
5h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
OSC
13h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.